Noida Jal Board

Noida Jal Board

cc- Water work Department
cc- Noida Authority
cc- District Magistrate - Noida

It is to bring to your notice that our locality has been suffering the problem of acute water shortage for last 6 months. Water supply has been extremely poor on day to day basis making our lives miserable. Builder is sending daily Tankers & filling the same in Towers through pump. Quite often, water supply is so scanty that it is not sufficient for day to day use such as cooking, washing etc. Sometimes water is supplied for only for half an hour and sometimes we have to wait the whole day for water. But it is very poor dribble that we get from the tap.

We therefore, on behalf of our locality request you to kindly look into the matter and take necessary steps to restore proper supply of water on regular basis.
The area in which the problem facing is

Unitech Unihomes,
Block- B, F & C (Entire 12 Towers approx. 864 Flats)
Phase-1, Sector-117, Noida
All the residents of our locality will be grateful if you will take immediate action to solve this matter soon.

Sincerely yours,
On behalf of Unitech Unihomes Society

Vivek Mishra
9871488608/9953580518
supermig

Feb 17, 2018

poor drainage system sec 93 super mig

Good Morning. I want to bring into your kind notice that I am a resident of Super MIG Sector 93, Noida. The society has few drains which are overflowing since the inception of our society. The drains are not covered yet and it may cause several diseases. It is leading to breeding of many mosquitoes and the society also looks dirty and unhygienic.

Nowadays the drains are full of water filled as there is no proper flowing of water as the main line outside society is choked.

Therefore, I request you to cover drains if possible or at least make the drains cleaned regularly. I will be highly grateful if you support us for the above mentioned complain. Thank you

Yours Sincerely

No water supply sector 28 noida
adilahmed1

Jan 15, 2018

no water supply

No water supply in last 3 days noida sector 2 please solve this problem immediately
Vkvipin22

Nov 22, 2017

Staff not on time

So it's my second visit to Noida Jal Board sector-39 and second time i don't see a single person in the office @10:17, people working is not even a possibility as i see. One gentleman finally came just now and When I asked him for my form he said "abhi tog aaye hain, ruko karlenge kaam bi". When I told him it's already over 10am. His reply was "roz bajte hain, kya ho gaya time ho gaya toh, main kya karun"
And he left his seat and went out to smoke *beedi*.

Like seriously this is how you believe India would devlop with people not willing to work.

Nov 8, 2017

Insects in water supply

This complaint is regarding noida sector - 20 water supply.

Insects are coming in water supply that why people are getting health issues.

Please look in to this issue and resolve it.

Nov 8, 2017

Insects are coming in water supply

This complaint is regarding noida sector - 20 water supply.

Insects/bloodworm/brandling are coming in water supply that's why people are getting health issues like fever e.t.c.

Please look in to this issue.
Gauransh sharma

Oct 14, 2017

Dirty water supply in homes

I want to inform you that the water supply in sector 15 moida is very dirty. The water comes in yellowish colour it contains many impurity like germs and some very small black worm like pests are also there in water du to this dirty water there we were facing itching problem

I hope you will solve this problem fast
OMDEEP NOIDA

Oct 13, 2017

SEWER LINE CHOCK

There is sewer line blockage at A-11, Sector -9, Noida, from last 15 days there is too much smell in our company due sewer line blockage,
Please do needful and early

N.K Arora
Hem Kant Sharma

Aug 17, 2017

No supply or less supply

Dear Sir / Madam

The supply of water is short or less with very low pressure from last couple of weeks in sector 23 . Possibly few smart persons in area may installed water pump on the supply water sources, sucks all the water.

Today we are with no water and now it is very hard to go for routine work even.

I request you to please ensure the adequate supply of water and ban of installing the water pump on the source water supply as soon as possible.

A citizen Sector 23
Noida.
Usha Subh

Aug 17, 2017

No water supply in sector 22 since 16-Aug-17

Dear Sir/Madam

We have been facing water shortage problem since 16th August 2017, for C block, sector 22 Noida.

Request to please look into the matter and fix the problem ASAP. V
Harman M Chawla

Aug 13, 2017

Muddy water supply

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am writing to bring it to your kind notice that the quality of water being supplied in sector 19 C Noida is beyond sub-standard. A huge quantity of mud is clearly visible in the water which turns the water into pale yellow colour and occasionally to black colour. All the residents of 19 C are aggrieved with the situation as dirty water is of no use for basic household activities.
From my personal experience, me and my husband are witnessing a lot of hairfall and I have even switched to bisleri water supply just to wash hair. Moreover, an inferior quality water can cause a lot of serious health related problems.
I hope to get a prompt reaction to this complaint.

Thanking you in anticipation

Nitin dubey ji

May 23, 2017

For bad water suply

सेवा में,
महोदय जी आपसे निवेदन है कि नॉएडा में पानी की स्थिति बहोत ख़राब है। लोगो के सारे दैनिक कार्य पानी पर ही निर्भर होते है।जिससे नॉएडा सरकार के जल विभाग से मिलने वाला पानी का एक दृश्य संगलग्न है जिसमे कीड़े , केंचुए किस तरह पानी के साथ आते है आपसे निवेदन है जल्दी से जल्दी उचित कार्यवाही करे।
धन्यबाद।
निवेदक
नॉएडा निवासी

For bad water suply

May 21, 2017

No proper water supply

Dear Noida Jal Board Authority

Being a citizen of India and a resident of Noida I am thankful to you for all the support. I hereby want to inform few basic problem that we face in Noida.

Water is basic essential requirement for livelihood and it should be distributed among all the citizens in equal and adequate proportion. If the water supply is not adequate it will create difficulties. I observe the supply usually is fine but in some dearth times the supply get weaken and this creates a problem.

When the supply of water is short then few smart persons in the city who have installed water pump on the supply water sources, sucks all the water. These person actually enjoys water by taking away the supply of water of other common person.

I request you to please insure two things: ensure the adequate supply of water and ban of installing the water pump on the source water supply.

An appeal in interest of citizen of India and resident of Noida.

Resident of Noida,
Citizen of India
Gaurav_Mishra

Apr 20, 2017

Name not yet changed

I have raised a request to change Name in my water online portal, I have also submitted fees for changing name and No Due Certificate was also generated from Jal Board.

But whenever I use to go there and asked, every time, they said it will come after 2 month, after 3 month and so on.

Please confirm to whom I need to contact and from where I can update my details

Gaurav Mishra

Wastage of water

Plz cut their watet supply to make them understand that wasting water z so dangerous..plz stop their water supply..

Wastage of water

Will share the house also who do wastage of water also on daily routine..plz help and stop this wastage..

Wastage of water

Hi, i do not know the number of the house behind my house which is in noida sector 50..m very much disturbed as the people of this house do wastage of water.everytime whether it z day r night they dnt off their motor pump and thousands of buckets of water they do destroy.plz take some stringent action against them to stop wastage of everybody's life line which z water..
Vakil

Feb 24, 2017

Water is not able to Drink

Team,

We request you to in our village 2-3 water hand pumps are not working last 2 months, and most of the people is getting in bad health due to water. i have called on 9473942687 and 9473942686 number. they are communicating properly. Please look into the issue. other wise people will get will illness, lots of disease. please look into the issue in priority. please solve. otherwise we will do next step.

Sonu Yadav
manali chandna

Feb 16, 2017

water problem

Hello sir/mam
Aravali apartments sector 52 noida
Here we are facing water problem..we are not getting supply at this society and it's impossible to live without water

Please look into this matter as soon as possible

shruti.sr87

Nov 29, 2016

No proper water supply

We Spinco Biotech Pvt Ltd- D-41, scetor-11, Noida-201301, facing problem in water supply from last one year.

Here we are not getting proper water supply in office .

We have already complained but problem not resolved .

Please send someone to check .

ngf foods

Oct 22, 2016

water supply

hello sir/ madam,

we have no water left in our tanks. NO WATER SUPPLY from last seven days.

Kindly look into this matter.

shivvarun99

Sep 12, 2016

Bill is not generated and officers does not work

Dear sir Iam varun kumar from 18A,sector 93,SK1,Noida it is my complaint for noida jal service . your officers does not work completely because iam already paid your all bill. but your officer does not work officers does not transfer my name from saroj devi to Mr.Varun kumar . and your officers do not sent the biil because bill is neccesary of me. now i request you to please sent me the water bill. I will be your obligor.
Terence G Simon

May 13, 2016

Supply Water Contaminated

There is a problem of supply water being contaminated with sewage, Block A HIG Flats, Noida Sector 105.

This is a problem that is already in other sectors (as per newspaper reports and media coverage).

Request that the matter be taken into consideration and the problem of tax paying citizens be resolved at the earliest.

HDFC BANK Chennai - Without informing deduction charges
    Dear Customer, I request you to share your complete...
    [email protected] - Kiva franchise loan company
    Totally which ever mail used by kova franchise loan...
    Airtel - REFUND CASH
    SIR THIS IS FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION THAT DUE TO...
    Bharti friendship clob - Paisa like kam nahi deta
    Paisa like 420 karta haiy. Mo number 99910 16617
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Suspect Reason:- * UP board Inter Roll Number not matched...
    Respected Sir, I am a student of DELED 1st year (18-19)...
    Utsonmobile website - 100 rs is not credited after recharge R wallet
    Money deducted from bank but not credited in my...
    LG India - Refrigerator
    Dear Customer (Md Tahsin), We regret the inconvenience...
    SBI - WRONG ENTRY MIGRATION
    Dear sir, i have opened a ppf account no. 01P00902818 on...