Noida Traffic Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Noida Traffic Police

prashant0014

Jul 11, 2019

Wrong Challan

On 9th July I got a message reg Challan. I drive my can on 9th July by following all traffic rules. I am 100% sure it a wrong challan or bad data entry. In challan there is no picture and it mention : "1: Do not follow rules according to the law ( MV act 1988 S 179 (1) )". I am not sure what is this ?

Either wrong Or fake challan.

Challan Number : UP################

Can Noida Traffic Police Help Me ?

Thanks!
Kashishk24

Jun 24, 2019

E-challan

Today i was standing at red light and traffic police started asking for the driving license and when i argued for the reason then he clicked the photo and an echallan was issued to me. I have not broken any law. Please help.
Vehicle number UP37J6393

Kashish mittal
Sumit248890

Apr 19, 2019

Want to know wrong side chalan rate.

Can you please tell me the wrong side chalan rate in Noida.
shubhaniminocha

Feb 6, 2019

Traffic Lights not working

Traffic Light is not working in crossroads (chauraha) of Sector 63 road B block near GE company.
Due this there are jams and accidents.

Please fix this.It has been a long time since these are not working.
shashank.jain203

Oct 8, 2018

Car Challan on Cit´z Center Red Light

Hi Sir Yesterday i was travelling from City center red light toward my home in sec-74. i was crossing the red light when it was yellow but suddenly traffic from other site has got started and my car got struck there . Then on office has came there and clicked the picutre of my car number . Then i asked sir i was crosiing when it was yellow , why you are doing so he said you have break the red light while it was yellow . Can some please look in to this please . i dont know for which category i have been challan etc .
My car number is DL10CS0596
Gbajwa23

Sep 20, 2018

Challan

Hello sir i am gurpreet singh.
Sir i am crossing DND flyover toward NOIDA and i am doing job in noida from 3 months and i always follow the same route and the thing is never any traffic police stop me but today one traffic police man stopped me and ask for RC and Driving liecense and said i never see this type of scooty is it run with petrol i said yes sir its run by petrol and he asked my number and said its just for formality nothing else enjoy son after few minutes i got a message on my number.if i have all the documents and they charge me fine or challan for there daily targets its not a good thing i really schemed on UP traffic police and even he not share the name he said do what ever you want.
Your challan number: UP################ for DL8SCA7920 and total challan amount is 1000 .
For More Details: https://bit.ly/2kRPYlr
You can contact at SP Traffic office sector 14 A Noida.
RTO
Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar
JATS

Apr 12, 2018

TRAFFIC JAM

.Good morning
I reside in sector-50 noida
My house is opposite KOTHARI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Want to bring to your notice that every morning ( 7:30-8:00)
& Afternoon (2:30-3:00) there is total traffic blockage on the incoming road next to school .
REASON.. the school have opened their SCHOOL GATE from inside the sector .
They also have a SCHOOL GATE -1 on sector-50. & Sector-49 dividing road , which is not used by school for pickup / drop-off by parents .
All the parents / their staff/teacher cars come from the GATE-2 within residence .
Everyday there is Chaos / fights , but no-one has ever paid any heed to this .
I would request SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE ( traffic ) to kindly find a solution to this menace , we residents are facing everyday.
Would really appreciate a solution .
We residents have tried to keep the gates closed during the hours of school pickup & drop , but school forced us to open gates
REQUEST KINDLY FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS MENACE
THANKS
Pratik290190

Mar 28, 2018

Rash driving by taxi

I want to bring in your notice that a taxi driver- UP16 DT 1235 was driving extremely rashly infront of exit gate 11 garden galleria mall sec 38A noida at around 10 15 pm. He was about to hit my car from the left while trying to overtake. When i tried confronting him, he started using abusive language. Request you to please take desciplinary action against him.
viveksara

Mar 6, 2018

Loot Money by Police dressed Goons on crossover in front of traffic policeman at Sec-71-72 Baba Balak Nath Junction, NOIDA

Yesterday (05-Mar-2018) evening, I was returning from my flat in sector 120. At sec 71-72 Baba Balak nath traffic junction NOIDA, two home guard dressed man has stopped my car with the saying that I have jumped the red signal and ask for the money. I clarified them that when I cross stop line the light was green and in mid way due to traffic and large section of cross road it becomes yellow and just on in front of him becomes red. Then they again arguing me that yellow light was happen in midway then you have to stop immediately. I called the traffic police man the only one who stand on side footpath, Smartly without listening me, that traffic police man ran away by starting his bike, Which terrify me to give money to these police look like person on the road as they extort my car key. They started misbehave and about to music handling me after asking their Id as per directive of traffic police. As I was with my family, I forced to pay Rs. 500/- so that able to get my car key and start my journey further. They escape me after extorting Rs 500/- from me.
Sir I want to tell this because all this happen in front of police and that traffic police man have not seen it and go away. It seems that few policemen are still so corrupt that they would not protect us and help these kinds of goons.
I am writing you a mail in hope that some needful will be done so that no one like me will be cheated.

Thank You!
Vivek Saraswat
kuldeep.sharma21000

Jan 3, 2018

Trucks entry before time

This is to appraise you that I've been complaining for more than a year about trucks entry before time from Mahamaya flyover towards Delhi. But I've not got any resolution yet.

Request you to please look into the matter.
Please call for more details.

Kuldeep Sharma
989921149o

Dec 26, 2017

Home guard extortion money

I was returning from my office. Four home guard was standing there in front of Tata showroom red-light in sector 65 Noida approx 5:30 PM on dt 26/12/2017. They said you cross red light but I didn't and they said to give rs 500/- to them but I insist that I haven't jump the red light. They started misbehave and about to music handling me after asking their Id as per directive of traffic police. They escape me after extorting Rs 500/- from me.
Thx
Arun kr Tak
Gyan Rath

Dec 16, 2017

Rash Driving

Today ie. 16-12-17 @ 1.45 PM a driver in vehicle number DL8C AM 4641 white Scoda Rapid was driving rashly inside residential area of Noida Sector -19 A. He almost got me injured if I was not warned by cartvendor.He came from the back all of a sudden without giving any indicator and horn.On questioning he responded "mere pas horn dene k liye time nahi hai, road tumhara nahi hai".
I do not wish to be crushed to death by such Maniacs.
Kindly take diciplinary action for sefty of others as well.

Rash Driving

negi.singh.pradeep

Nov 14, 2017

Wrong side driving

I just moved my residence from Delhi to Noida in April 2017 .Its been so far a nice experience in Noida. But traffic management
of people driving in wrong side at place like Sector -74 ,78 in front of Amrapali silicon city and Mahagun Moderne. Its been horrible experience so far with people not have any fear of driving car in wrong side. This is causing huge inconvenience to people who are driving in right way also danger of getting accident. I would request Noida traffice police to deploy traffic personnnel to do challen
for people driving in wrong side in morning 7 a.m to 9 p.m in night .This will help build a better and safe noida city.

Pradeep Singh
Mob : 9650395323
yogimacker

Nov 7, 2017

dnd exit towards noida

Delhi Noida Delhi ending towards Noida :

Daily traffic jams from toll gates upto rajnigandha underpass. Their is no traffic police personnel deputation. People don't follow proper lane driving and in course blocking the free lanes. If you notice it is daily jam packed from 8:15 am till 10:30 am everyday.

Kindly do something about it.
jiteshk

Nov 2, 2017

close the Sector 8 road noida

Pl close the sector 8 two way , but it is treated as one way . So for public awareness pl installed barricade to see clearly .
jiteshk

Nov 2, 2017

CLOSED THE ROAD IF POSSIBLE

Hello sir

Today I am coming from sector 8 to sector 15 sector , But suddenly traffic constable is stopped my bike and asking for RC and asking for Callan.
If road was closed then why road is open , for what and why Callan was imposed on public .
If possible to barricade the road ,Then go for it. Pl show some activity public awareness.
sushant5252

Oct 16, 2017

taking more money for challan

hello
yesterday i was travelling in wrong direction in road, suddenly traffic police stopped me and taking about challan, he took my RC and told me come to SSP office noida he took 500 rs as a challn, didnot give any receiving he took directly, how much they charge for wrong side? is it 500 rs?
Priyanka Amay

Sep 6, 2017

Traffic Jam at DS Road- Noida

I would like to bring it to your kind attention regarding traffic blockage at DS Road. It is becoming pain to travel by DS Road. My office is located at Sec 65 and my residence is at Sec 120. I generally have to cross DS Road to reach my place. The situation is worst post 6pm as there are heavy vehicles which block the road. There is no signal at most of the squares on DS Road, due to which the blockage happens.

I think to solve this matter, a traffic police/light is must to control the traffic specially during office hours.

It took me around 40 minutes to reach my place which is just 10 min drive from my office. This is the worst thing happening around.

I request to look into the matter ASAP.

Priyanka
nsnoida8

Aug 31, 2017

Without no. Plate Car

A black scorpio was going towards city centre from Spice mall road at 3.20 pm today
Instead of Registration no. There was The name of some Chaudhry on the plate.
And also the glasses were dark black.
Total violation of Rules & Law.

sandeep1rawat

Aug 1, 2017

Traffic Signal

Why don't we have working traffic lights at following for years.

1. Labour chowk
2. Sector 12 Metro station
3. Sector 11 and Delhi Border road

sandeep1rawat

Aug 1, 2017

Traffic Signals not working

Why don't we working traffic lights at following for years.

1. Labour chowk
2. Sector 12 Metro station
3. Sector 11 and Delhi Border road

There are many such busy places were traffic lights don't work. We I think don't need heavy investment on flyovers or underpass. Basic common sense should just do the trick.
Prakash_16

Apr 17, 2017

Traffic jam

we are regularly getting traffic jam at sector 18 metros the traffic police staff is not maintaining properly and even the PCR van is also there but they not control the traffic and they take money from auto E-rikshaw as a monthly charges for park their vehicle there All the person who coming from office or from anywhere getting late for their home and office as well as. please check and do the needful
shweta16

Apr 12, 2017

Noise Pollution due to traffic near Residential Area

I'm living in PMO Apartments, Sector 62, Noida with family. On the right and front side there is a main road always full of traffic.
We are never at peace due to horns and such clingy noises.

Please look into this and suggest something for us.
bhagyalaxmi sahoo

Mar 24, 2017

RED LIGHT SIGNAL

I complain for traffic signal near by Golf course metro station square. There is the problem that the red light signal is always same in both side in opposite direction in this square. we face problem always there.
so i request you to kindly consider it as soon as possible.

Bhagyalaxmi
sunjay15

Mar 7, 2017

Auto Rickshaw

It is observed that auto rickshaw carries four passengers in front side including driver and three passengers on back seat against the norm of three on back seat only.
This leads out of control driving as driver can not observe left/right traffic.
The funny part is this that this is happening in front of traffic police as they take bribe from auto rickshaw drivers.
Near Pari Chowk (out side Ansal Plaza) there is terror of Auto Rickshaw drivers who are not following traffic rules and often running in wrong direction.
Really UP is RAM BHAROSE.as there is no law n order.
This is defaming the name of UP.

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...