Noida Traffic Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Noida Traffic Police

PROB PROB

Nov 3, 2019

Wrong and 2 challans received.

Recently by a neighboring traffic police officer, I came to know that 2 challans are running on my car. The referred 2 challans issued for my vehicle no DL1CAA4452, Hyundai Xcent (White), are given below;

1. Challan No - UP42315190914034255 dated 19.06.19 - Rs. 2000 at 06:37:46 AM.
2. Challan No - UP52238190710111939 dated 19.06.19 - Rs. 2000 at 06:37:00 AM.

a. First of all, I did not received any message or notification on my address, phone or Email, regarding these challans. I am thankful to my neighbor (a traffic police officer) who suddenly over a general talk, tried to show me an app named mParivahan where the two challans reflected.

b. The two challans are of the same date and almost similar timings.

c. Challan No - UP42315190914034255 - This challan is not for my car. It is for some other car i.e. Honda City, white, Car No. HR51AG3400 (please see the picture given in challan). In spite of this, the details of my car is mentioned in the challan. Therefore, you are requested to re-check the same & cancel the challan issued on my car.

d. Challan No - UP52238190710111939 - The car appears to be similar to my model but the picture of the car and its number is not clear (please see the picture given in challan). So it is not sure whether the car is mine or not.

e. From the above descriptions, it is not clear whether the two challans actually belong to my car or not.

f. There might be a possibility that the challan is right and the picture pasted is wrong. If any one of the challan is right, then which one of these is the actual challan that I need to pay?

g.This may further be noted that before 1st September 2019, the challan for over speeding was for Rs. 400 only. I have paid one such challan of Rs. 400/- for over speeding on 3/07/19. But here the challans issued on 19/06/19 for over speeding is Rs. 2000/-. So I need to have a confirmation, whether it is being charged by mistake or the actual charge. Therefore, I request you to re-check the same.

h. I am a professor; educated and a responsible citizen of the country. I always drive my car within the speed limits mentioned on the roads. As different roads and highways have different speed limits, I do agree that there are possibilities that mistakenly my driving speed might go over the speed limit for few minutes. Admitting this fact, I don't have any issue in paying the challan, but I should know, whether these challans actually belong to my car or not. If yes, which one of these challans is to be paid. And lastly what is the actual fine to be paid- Rs. 2000/- or Rs. 400/-.

In the light of the above, you are requested to cancel the pending challans or provide the right information to me. Awaiting your needful action. Please confirm your action by mail.

I shall be grateful to you!

With Regards,
Praveen Yadav
+91-9911442704,
[email protected],
[email protected],
mithal31

Oct 30, 2019

wrong E challan

This refers to total 3 challans issued for vehicle no DL2CAY1405, Baleno. Detail is given below.
1. Challan No - UP42315190810120139 dated 15.05.19 - Rs. 1000
2. Challan No - UP42315190808052941 dated 23.05.19 - Rs. 1000
3. Challan No - UP42315191011110142 dated 04.09.19 - Rs. 2000

a. Challan No - UP42315190808052941 - Please note that I have already paid Rs. 1000 for the Challan. The dalay is due to the fact that online challan payment option was not working properly. Few times the amount was debited from account but transaction was failed.
This may be noted that before 1st september the challan for over speeding was for Rs. 400 only. I request you to reverse Rs. 600 extra paid to you vide this challan.

b. Challan No - UP42315190810120139 - This challan is not for my Baleno car. It is for some two-wheeler (please see the picture given in challan). This may further be noted that before 1st september the challan for over speeding was for Rs. 400 only. Therefore, You are requested to re-check the same & cancel the challan.

c. Challan No - UP42315191011110142 - It appears that you have issued the challan on auto-generate mode. Please note that after seeing 2 challans I am driving my vehicle at the speed of 50 km/hr. Further, I am extra careful at Sec 25-Overbridge towards Atta market where all the 3 violations are charged. I request you to please re-check the same and cancel the challan.

I also take this opportunity to bring to your notice that the speed limit board is not visible any where on the bridge. Secondly, in all the challans detail of violation is not given.

In the light of the above, you are requested to cancel the pending challans. Awaiting your needful action. Please confirm your action by mail.

With warm regards

Anurag Mittal

nanditajulka

Oct 1, 2019

Traffic at Noida Underpass

There is a huge traffic these days at the the Noida Underpass which leads to the expressway near the lotus crossing. The traffic police has blocked the crossing and because of which anyone who has to go straight has to first take a left and then a U-turn.

This is creating major traffic jams. They should operate the traffic like always via the red light and stop doing such experiments which is so inconvenient for everyone.
I request the Noida traffic police to let the crossing be open and just be there to keep a check on the traffic rules offender.

guptanikunj40

Sep 28, 2019

Wrong challan of no seat belt

This is in reference to challan notice no: UP################ which has been issued on 27/08/2019 while i was travelling from indirapuram to sector-50, noida with my friend who was driving at the time of challan being issued.

My issue with this challan is that it is a false challan because the photo has been captured by a police man from side view in which the offence can't be seen or proved whether the driver or the passenger is wearing the seat belt or not.

If it was a photo taken by the traffic cameras, then it wasn't a problem for me to pay the challan. I have also attached the photo in the challan notice for your persual.

Also, i am myself into tour & travels business so i know the rules and i am a law abiding citizen.
Whether i am driving myself or i am sitting on the passenger seat, i always obey traffic rules.

Hence, i request the concerned authorities to look into the matter as soon as possible and also either justify the challan or withdraw it.

Wrong challan of no seat belt

compaint_wrong

Sep 18, 2019

Wrong side driving

I saw that many vehicles are driving on wrong side of the lane which is causing jam. I noted their vehicle numbers also. We should also have some strict rules on this driving . And will be helpful if along with imposing challan, CCTV should be installed at each signal.

I request to have some action on those vehicle owner so that they never do this again.

HR55AA8571
UP16BD5486
UP78F54545 / UP18F54545
UP16DT4599
Avijit C

Sep 3, 2019

Signal jumping

Noida Traffic police is putting effort in maintaining traffic discipline. Before issue of challan the signals are required to be set right. Many of the signals are not visible. The signal lights are not clear during day time.
Amanpreet Singh Randhawa

Aug 29, 2019

Sardars not allowed helmets

Yesterday i am drive my bike to reach office today receive me a message against challan number - UP################ offence details - driving two whelled with out helmets amount - 500 rs but i am sardar ji sikh why to make me a challan for with out helmets for this reason challan was issued to me. I have not broken any law. Please help.
Vehicle number UP14BV5468

Amanpreet Singh

Sardars not allowed helmets

prashant0014

Jul 11, 2019

Wrong Challan

On 9th July I got a message reg Challan. I drive my can on 9th July by following all traffic rules. I am 100% sure it a wrong challan or bad data entry. In challan there is no picture and it mention : "1: Do not follow rules according to the law ( MV act 1988 S 179 (1) )". I am not sure what is this ?

Either wrong Or fake challan.

Challan Number : UP################

Can Noida Traffic Police Help Me ?

Thanks!
Kashishk24

Jun 24, 2019

E-challan

Today i was standing at red light and traffic police started asking for the driving license and when i argued for the reason then he clicked the photo and an echallan was issued to me. I have not broken any law. Please help.
Vehicle number UP37J6393

Kashish mittal
Sumit248890

Apr 19, 2019

Want to know wrong side chalan rate.

Can you please tell me the wrong side chalan rate in Noida.
shubhaniminocha

Feb 6, 2019

Traffic Lights not working

Traffic Light is not working in crossroads (chauraha) of Sector 63 road B block near GE company.
Due this there are jams and accidents.

Please fix this.It has been a long time since these are not working.
shashank.jain203

Oct 8, 2018

Car Challan on CitĀ“z Center Red Light

Hi Sir Yesterday i was travelling from City center red light toward my home in sec-74. i was crossing the red light when it was yellow but suddenly traffic from other site has got started and my car got struck there . Then on office has came there and clicked the picutre of my car number . Then i asked sir i was crosiing when it was yellow , why you are doing so he said you have break the red light while it was yellow . Can some please look in to this please . i dont know for which category i have been challan etc .
My car number is DL10CS0596
Gbajwa23

Sep 20, 2018

Challan

Hello sir i am gurpreet singh.
Sir i am crossing DND flyover toward NOIDA and i am doing job in noida from 3 months and i always follow the same route and the thing is never any traffic police stop me but today one traffic police man stopped me and ask for RC and Driving liecense and said i never see this type of scooty is it run with petrol i said yes sir its run by petrol and he asked my number and said its just for formality nothing else enjoy son after few minutes i got a message on my number.if i have all the documents and they charge me fine or challan for there daily targets its not a good thing i really schemed on UP traffic police and even he not share the name he said do what ever you want.
Your challan number: UP################ for DL8SCA7920 and total challan amount is 1000 .
For More Details: https://bit.ly/2kRPYlr
You can contact at SP Traffic office sector 14 A Noida.
RTO
Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar
JATS

Apr 12, 2018

TRAFFIC JAM

.Good morning
I reside in sector-50 noida
My house is opposite KOTHARI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Want to bring to your notice that every morning ( 7:30-8:00)
& Afternoon (2:30-3:00) there is total traffic blockage on the incoming road next to school .
REASON.. the school have opened their SCHOOL GATE from inside the sector .
They also have a SCHOOL GATE -1 on sector-50. & Sector-49 dividing road , which is not used by school for pickup / drop-off by parents .
All the parents / their staff/teacher cars come from the GATE-2 within residence .
Everyday there is Chaos / fights , but no-one has ever paid any heed to this .
I would request SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE ( traffic ) to kindly find a solution to this menace , we residents are facing everyday.
Would really appreciate a solution .
We residents have tried to keep the gates closed during the hours of school pickup & drop , but school forced us to open gates
REQUEST KINDLY FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS MENACE
THANKS
Pratik290190

Mar 28, 2018

Rash driving by taxi

I want to bring in your notice that a taxi driver- UP16 DT 1235 was driving extremely rashly infront of exit gate 11 garden galleria mall sec 38A noida at around 10 15 pm. He was about to hit my car from the left while trying to overtake. When i tried confronting him, he started using abusive language. Request you to please take desciplinary action against him.
viveksara

Mar 6, 2018

Loot Money by Police dressed Goons on crossover in front of traffic policeman at Sec-71-72 Baba Balak Nath Junction, NOIDA

Yesterday (05-Mar-2018) evening, I was returning from my flat in sector 120. At sec 71-72 Baba Balak nath traffic junction NOIDA, two home guard dressed man has stopped my car with the saying that I have jumped the red signal and ask for the money. I clarified them that when I cross stop line the light was green and in mid way due to traffic and large section of cross road it becomes yellow and just on in front of him becomes red. Then they again arguing me that yellow light was happen in midway then you have to stop immediately. I called the traffic police man the only one who stand on side footpath, Smartly without listening me, that traffic police man ran away by starting his bike, Which terrify me to give money to these police look like person on the road as they extort my car key. They started misbehave and about to music handling me after asking their Id as per directive of traffic police. As I was with my family, I forced to pay Rs. 500/- so that able to get my car key and start my journey further. They escape me after extorting Rs 500/- from me.
Sir I want to tell this because all this happen in front of police and that traffic police man have not seen it and go away. It seems that few policemen are still so corrupt that they would not protect us and help these kinds of goons.
I am writing you a mail in hope that some needful will be done so that no one like me will be cheated.

Thank You!
Vivek Saraswat
kuldeep.sharma21000

Jan 3, 2018

Trucks entry before time

This is to appraise you that I've been complaining for more than a year about trucks entry before time from Mahamaya flyover towards Delhi. But I've not got any resolution yet.

Request you to please look into the matter.
Please call for more details.

Kuldeep Sharma
989921149o

Dec 26, 2017

Home guard extortion money

I was returning from my office. Four home guard was standing there in front of Tata showroom red-light in sector 65 Noida approx 5:30 PM on dt 26/12/2017. They said you cross red light but I didn't and they said to give rs 500/- to them but I insist that I haven't jump the red light. They started misbehave and about to music handling me after asking their Id as per directive of traffic police. They escape me after extorting Rs 500/- from me.
Thx
Arun kr Tak
Gyan Rath

Dec 16, 2017

Rash Driving

Today ie. 16-12-17 @ 1.45 PM a driver in vehicle number DL8C AM 4641 white Scoda Rapid was driving rashly inside residential area of Noida Sector -19 A. He almost got me injured if I was not warned by cartvendor.He came from the back all of a sudden without giving any indicator and horn.On questioning he responded "mere pas horn dene k liye time nahi hai, road tumhara nahi hai".
I do not wish to be crushed to death by such Maniacs.
Kindly take diciplinary action for sefty of others as well.

Rash Driving

negi.singh.pradeep

Nov 14, 2017

Wrong side driving

I just moved my residence from Delhi to Noida in April 2017 .Its been so far a nice experience in Noida. But traffic management
of people driving in wrong side at place like Sector -74 ,78 in front of Amrapali silicon city and Mahagun Moderne. Its been horrible experience so far with people not have any fear of driving car in wrong side. This is causing huge inconvenience to people who are driving in right way also danger of getting accident. I would request Noida traffice police to deploy traffic personnnel to do challen
for people driving in wrong side in morning 7 a.m to 9 p.m in night .This will help build a better and safe noida city.

Pradeep Singh
Mob : 9650395323
yogimacker

Nov 7, 2017

dnd exit towards noida

Delhi Noida Delhi ending towards Noida :

Daily traffic jams from toll gates upto rajnigandha underpass. Their is no traffic police personnel deputation. People don't follow proper lane driving and in course blocking the free lanes. If you notice it is daily jam packed from 8:15 am till 10:30 am everyday.

Kindly do something about it.
jiteshk

Nov 2, 2017

close the Sector 8 road noida

Pl close the sector 8 two way , but it is treated as one way . So for public awareness pl installed barricade to see clearly .
jiteshk

Nov 2, 2017

CLOSED THE ROAD IF POSSIBLE

Hello sir

Today I am coming from sector 8 to sector 15 sector , But suddenly traffic constable is stopped my bike and asking for RC and asking for Callan.
If road was closed then why road is open , for what and why Callan was imposed on public .
If possible to barricade the road ,Then go for it. Pl show some activity public awareness.
sushant5252

Oct 16, 2017

taking more money for challan

hello
yesterday i was travelling in wrong direction in road, suddenly traffic police stopped me and taking about challan, he took my RC and told me come to SSP office noida he took 500 rs as a challn, didnot give any receiving he took directly, how much they charge for wrong side? is it 500 rs?

rose valley - Refund of money
    I deposited Rs 25,000(twenty five thousand rupees in...
    Oppo CPH1933 - SR4978743
    I purchase new phone for Amazon but my phone problem after...
    KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO - ITEM HELD AT KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO
    Tracking No. : RB820022568SG has been held at KOLKATA...
    DEBIT CARD HACKED - fraudly withdrawal money first 8000/- then 9999/-
    approximately an year ago i did a online purchase with...
    SBI DEBIT CARD OTHPG google store - FRAUD TRACTION FROM SBI DEBIT CARD
    fraud transaction from sbi debitcard From My SBI account...
    Big Basket - not given my salary
    hi sir i am subburu anand id no:-AATBB086 I AM REGIND MY...
    goindigo airline - rectification of passenger name
    Dear Sir, i have booked a ticket on 8 nov. 2019 having...
    Flipkart SuperComNet - Running Call Scam
    Hello, this Flipkart or SuperComNet or both are involved...
    SuperComNet - Fraud Company Running Scam
    Hello, this Flipkart or SuperComNet or both are involved...