Nokia

Consumer complaints and reviews about Nokia

Mar 16, 2011

Head shet jack not working.

Hi team,

my phone model is -5233 now i am facing a problem with audio jack because jack is not working so today i was visited your nokia care in kalkaji near by nathu sweets.but no boday help me about this.

Mar 4, 2011

Defective New Brand Handset

Reg. my 355356042632601 Nokia number which i purchased in 1st week of January.

After using the handset for 2-3 week i started facing problem of handset switching off automatically .
I visited Nokia Care Lajpat Nagar Branch. I showed the handset to them, they told me that its a software problem and can be rectified after reinstalling the software.
Again After 2-3 days I started facing the same problem with an additional problem i.e. whenever i tried to use WIFI my cell gets switched off. I again visited Nokia Care Lajpatnagar for the same. They again told me that its again software problem, and will be rectified after reinstalling the software.
Then again after 2-3 days i started facing both the problem with one more addition problem i.e. No network. This time Nokia care executive told me that I need to submit the handset to them as there is some major problem with my set & the problem will be rectified only when Nokia care executive will send my handset to Head office of NOKIA.

I submitted my handset at Lajpat Nagar Nokia Care on 12 Feb, 2011 (scanned copy of service jobsheet enclosed) & Nokia Care Executive (Lajpat Nagar) told me that I will receive my handset within 1-2 week. I was surprised & happy (as i received call from Nokia Care within 6 days) when I received a call from Nokia saying that my handset has been repaired & I can collect my handset ASAP.

on 26th February 2011 I visited Nokia Care Lajpat Nagar to collect my handset. But Nokia care executive was ready with another surprise for me. At the time of Delivery I found the problem was as it is, there was not network & Internet was not working [as checked by Nokia care Executive (Counter Number 7 at 01:00 pm approx)] .

Now after checking the handset they said that they will again send the handset to Nokia Head office as the problem has not yet been rectified. I have again submitted the handset. But unable to understand the below given things:

1. Why am I facing such problems in my new brand handset?.
2. How cum customers are being called without even checking the working condition of handset. Is it that Nokia and Nokia executives are unable to understand the problem?
3. Why was my handset problem not rectified after sending it to their HO and was resent?

Also, I would like to add that at the time of submiiting the handset for repair, I was not offered a replacement handset (as according to Nokia executives, they do not provide repalcement stanby handsets) but on my request they offered me an old handset. This was my fourth visit to Nokia care. I believe Nokia should understand the value of time which the customers have to spent on visiting your service centre. It is actually irritating to visit the showroom again and again with no positive result. Instead, a new handset should have been offered (keeping in mind Brand Nokia and customer satisfaction) if the problem cannot be rectified also should avoid making fake commitments to its customers. Afterall it is the executives at the front desk who represent the company. I feel this handset has not worked out well. I have another C-3 handset which has off and on being showing problems but I am managing the same somehow.

Please let know where was handset for the last 1 week, I feel as if Nokia care executive may be using it for their personal use. Why was my handset not sent to Nokia Care for repair & if they have sent it to Nokia Care why were they unable to rectify the problem. I think either Nokia has started supplying defective handset to its customer or have started recruiting unskilled technician.

Please let me know If you are unable to resolve the problem of my handset, so that I can purchase some better company handset.

I thought Nokia was best mobile seller.

Mar 1, 2011

STOLEN NOKIA MOBILE MODEL C6303

STOLEN NOKIA MOBILE MODEL c6303 black

I lost my mobile phone in sarita vihar market around 7.30 p.m. on Dt. 28/2/2011 at near by appolo hospital.My phone number is 9818408912.my phone model is Nokia c6303 Black and Mobile IMEI No 358256036996110 . Please take immediate action about this.

My Address...
5D/35
N.I.T Faridabad
Haryana-121001

Feb 8, 2011

Mis

Very bad service/ mishandling/ provided by nokia care,Lajpat nagar,New Delhi

My Nokia mobile C-3 had some visual problem I have gone to Nokia Care Centre in 0-9 first floor, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi . In the process they updated my software , and return the handset to me after 2 hrs.
when i checked the data there was no photos and songs in my phone, after confieming they said that thy are formated the data in result in that all data will be deleted. I was satisfied with the answer. But only yesterday when i was taking the pictures it shows that no no memory is left. I found that my memory care was missing. i called Nokia Care on 09 feb 2011 at 1030 hrs. and had the work with Ms Aruna. she simply said that it is not our problem u have to check it before signing the receipt...
Will be very grateful if you look into the matter.

Jan 27, 2011

nokia care pathetic services

I m user of nokia N73 unfortunatly in an accident my handset gone dead and screen is also broken. I have given my handset to PLATINUM TECHNOCRATS that is ur authorise nokia care center 45/1,1st floor,Main Corner Market,Malviya Nagar,New Delhi-11017 on 16/12/10. IMEI no.353548027577163 they gave me the (TAT) of 2 working days for status of hand set and today is 27-1-11 but till today there was no any responce from nokia care even i called up approx 15 to 20 times after every second day but they have no any status about my hand set and always they said that give me some time i have to chek and after that i will get back to you but that some time never comes to end. recentaly i have visited on that center on 23 of jan and i meet with Survender Chauhan his mob.8010572636 and he has also no any status about my handset he told me that on 24 of jan any how he will call back to me with full information about my handset but result was the same there was no any call from there for this unproffetional behaviour now i m thinkig for take legal action against nokia care and PLATINUM TECHNOCRATS and i want my handset in working condition and Rs.20000 for my loss due to lack of resposiblities because i m working with Aitel as a (TSE) and mobile is very must on that field so i missed lots of customer calls due to nokia care.

Jan 17, 2011

no responce of complaint

I have purchased Nokia 5233 on dated 10.08.10 from Pankaj Electronics, Green park .New delhi. The phone set stoped working since last two days ( under guarentee period ) so I took it to Nokia Care at Lajpat Nagar Central Market, New Delhi and shown the set to them. Men at counter shown set to the Technician a Sardar ji and then informed me that set is not repairable at this centre and to be sent to the company, which may cost me Rs. 4000/-. When I asked to give me an estimate for repair then he said that it will be given only when you agree to pay Rs. 4000/-. I fail to understand how one can decide to get the set repaired without knowing the parts to be replaced and their cost. I request to see the matter and business ethics to be maintained for the satisfaction of Customers at large. The set details are as under

NOKIA 5233

ph. 9868280083
011-26495058

Jan 1, 2011

Wrong Commitment

I am from Delhi & have some problem in nokia model 6303.
I went to nokia center for repair on 13th of dec 2010 because phone's keypad was not working.
And Nokia care executive told me it will repair till 17th.When i went over there he will told me its not repaired come after 2 days
Then after 3 days i didn't go there i called at the center on landline phone Ms.Archana told me that it will repair with in 2 or three days.
after 2 days i again call on that no but no one pik the calll and other no is switched off then i went to the center and center was closed then i called on nokia customer care Mr.Tushhar write my complaion and my complain no is############.but i didn't got any call from that side.
After 2 days i got call from Nokia care then again Ms.Archana told me you will collect your handset on saturday 01-Jan-2011.
Today i call her then she told me it's not repaired yet and it will be on wednesday.

I am totally dissappointed if they are not able to do so they have no right to wrong commitment withn customers.

Parvez Akhter
Job Sheet No.2605

Nov 3, 2010

DEBIT AMOUNT

can you please tell me why you are debit amount of 1.50 paise per day from my prepaid account .MY MOBILE NO.9810930453 when i never activited the services of your are love tips & all useless things which i dont required.its humble request please stop those services which i dont need or you dont want a loyal customer of airtel.keep away my number from this services.
its happened a second time with me or i use other way to resolve the this issue.

do the needful

Sep 30, 2010

Service

I purchased Nokia 5130 Express Music Handset Last Year on August 2009 from Nokia Case Sec.10 Dwarka , Delhi . Phone is not working after I switched off the and try to switch it again showing error message " Contact Service" . I shown it to near dealer but they told me that it is a software problem and software not availble in market either you wait for a Month or board of the set will get changed which cost around Rs.1500.00.

Sep 16, 2010

Fraud by outlet

I had purchased a E72 handset from Select city walk mall, saket in Feb10. the promised given to me email from rediffmail will free of cost, finally after lot of complaints not working.

secondly, with six month set is having problems like

charging point not working
battery changed due to issue as weak battery
camera is not working
sales outlet refering to nokia service centre
purchase new battery, given duplicate by same nokia outlet
within three days, again refer to service outlet

i cannot understanding, if i had purchased from outlet one set/battery, if any issue within 7 days, why sales outlet can't changed, NOKIA sales outlet selling duplicate materials, NO control

PLEASE DONOT BUY ANY NOKIA PRODUCT, AND SPREAD THIS MESSAGE ACROSS.
if company official wants to response, pl contact at 98117 58200 aditya

Sep 8, 2010

not getting phone from nokia care

My name is dheeraj kaushik.I want to inform you that there is an nokia care in malviya nagar whose name is PLATINUM TECHNOCRATS and address is 45/1,1st floor corner market,malviya nagar,N.D-110017...Sir whenever i goes to pick my phone they always remind me to come next week or they postpond me to come before 10 to 15 days..sir i always get disturb.and i'm using my brothers phone who always fights with me so please sir take some strict action. I have submitted my phone on 13/5/2010 till there is no response..After that day they they have given me date of 21 may to come and pick the phone when i have reach there they remind me to come on 31 may after that day they are continuosly giving me the date like this 8 june,17 june, 29 june,3 july,10 july,15 july,24 july,5 august,16 august 25 august and 28 august...Sir most of the times they says that your phone is with our sir or mam sir please take some strict action against them...They have remind me to come and pick my phone on 1 september.Sir on 29 august i,ve complaint in consumer complaints regarding this topic.After that day "SOBINDER CHAUHAN" his phone no is "9911812859" has called up me and he said that i'm the owner of said NOKIA CARE he is regurarly calling me in the gap of 2 or 3 days and always says that your phone is in my hand and i'll give it tommorrow.After sunday he is not picking my phone.Today when i've call "Mr.SHUBHAM" his no is "9811611928" for asking about my phone he was saying that your phone is lost in the nikia care that is why he i'm not getting my phone then he was saying that u should register F.I.R. in any police station...Sir please take some strick action against them....

There are some detail of my is..

Job sheet no is 714
Model no. N-81-3
IMEI no. 356994/01/703790/8
Mobile Submition date : 13/05/2010

Sir please take some action.

My contact no.is 9990864924...

Sep 6, 2010

DEFECTS IN CELL PHONE FROM DAY 1 OF PURCHASE

DEAR MAM/SIR ,
I BOUGHT A NOKIA 6700C CELL PHONE FROM A NOKIA PRIORITY DEALER SHOP IN LAJPAT NAGAR,NEW DELHI.
FIRSTLY THE DAY I BOUGHT THE CELL PHONE I WAS TOLD IT IS OUT OF STOCK AND SO I WAS GIVEN AN OCT 2009 MANUFACTURED PHONE.BEFORE I STARTED USING IT I GOT A SCREEN PROTECTOR PUT ON THE SCREEN.(RECENTLY WHEN I GOT IT CHANGED I DISCOVERED SCRATCHES ON THE SCREEN).
IN THE 1ST WEEK OF PURCHASE WHEN I USED THE BLUE TOOTH APPLICATION FOR THE 1ST TIME THE PHONE GOT HANGED AND STOPPED WORKING.THE STAFF AT THE STORE UPGRADED THE SOFTWARE AND IT WORKED FINE FOR A FEW DAYS.THEN AGAIN I FACED THE SAME PROBLEMTHIS TIME THE CELL WAS GIVEN TO NOKIA REPAIR CENTRE BUT I WAS NOT GIVEN ANY PHOTOCOPY OF THE JOBSHEET.IT WAS KEPT WITH THEM FOR NEARLY 1 WEEK BUT WHEN I GOT IT BACK THE 2ND TIME THE INSIDE OF THE SCREEN WAS FULL OF DUST PARTICLES.THE CELL WAS RETURNED A 3RD TIME AND TO ONLY CLEAN THE SCREEN THIS TIME THE REPAIR CENTRE TOOK A WEEK AGAIN.THEN AGAIN THE CELL WORKED FINE TILL AUGUST.THIS TIME ON ITS OWN THE CELL GOT SWITCHED OFF 2 TIMES WHICH MADE ME MISS MANY IMP BUSINESS CALLS.
THE CELL WAS RETURNED TO THE NOKIA SHOP FOR A 4TH TIME.THE STAFF SENT IT TO THE REPAIR CENTRE AND IT TOOK 5 DAYS FOR REPAIR.AT PRESENT THE CELL IS WORKING FINE BUT I DO NOT KNOW FOR HOW MANY DAYS.
AGAIN I WAS NOT GIVEN ANY RECORD OF THE WORK DONE AND I WAS TOLD BY THE NOKIA SHOP STAFF THAT ALL RECORDS OF COMPLAINTS ARE ONLINE WITH NOKIA AGAINST BILL DETAILS AND IF I SEND AN EMAIL NOW TO NOKIA CUSTOMER CARE THE CELL WILL BE REPLACED AS A BRAND NEW CELL HAS BEEN REPAIRED / UPGRADED 3 TIMES AND ALSO THE SCREEN WAS SCRATCHED THOUGH IT WAS A SEALED BOX PHONE.
THE REPLY I HAVE GOT FROM NOKIA REPAIR CENTRE IS TO LEAVE THE CELL AGAIN WITH THE REPAIR CENTRE FOR AN UPGRADE A 4TH TIME BUT THEY CANNOT COMMENT ON REPLACEMENT.

THE WARRANTY IS FOR 1 YEAR BUT ALREADY FROM DATE OF PURCHASE TILL NOW THE PHONE HAS BEEN WITH NOKIA FOR NEARLY 30 DAYS IN TOTAL.

PLS HELP / ADVISE.

DEEPEST REGARDS,
GAGAN SANDHU,
D341 DEFENCE COLONY,
NEW DELHI - 24

PS - I AM ATTACHING COPY OF BILL.
User141989

Sep 1, 2010

Distibutor complaint

your distibutor is not supplying the nokia handsets to my shop from last three months i already given two complaint against your distibutor but no action has been taken from your side till date..

MK TELECOM Mr Manoj Mittal 9958682300
vayusenabab mb road opposite tigri new delhi 110062

Sep 1, 2010

flash player

i bought nokia 5235 on dated 21 aug 2010, IMEI no. 351526041770198, I m not able to play internet videos, only images are existing. I think something wrong in flash player. plz help me out my no. is 9999441223.email ID [email protected]

Aug 10, 2010

pathetic service & idiots r sitting at nokia care

My job sheet no. is 889433527/100804/15 & I gave my 1209 for repairing on Aug 4, 2010 to Platinum Technocrats 45/1 malviya nagar new delhi for the fourth time getting same problem of low battery back up. Till date received no calls from the centre & even they r not picking up the phones . If they r picking it up they r putting it down without listening with so much of arrogance.Plz do the needful .

Varun Soodan

Aug 7, 2010

restart of cell

i purchaed a 5800 xpress music of nokia cell on27/3/2010 and within 6 months my cell is giving problem ,it is restarting on its own and its handfree jack is not working,so i went to nokia care in lajpat nagar and told all about it they told me that they have updated the software and this problem wont come again,but still the problem is same, and about handfree jack they told me that water has gone inside it and they are lieng,and asked me to pay rs 1500 for repairing which i refused,when they dont feel like doing any , they simply say that water has gone inside your,so the consumer is helpless and cant do anything,its v. common its not with me ,its with my friends to facing the same problem,so i dont suggest anyone to buy nokia cell

Jul 21, 2010

non repair of the mobile under warranty

I have purchase Nokia 5800 on 13 Sept 2009 vide bill no ############with IMEI No.356910037595907.
From May 2010, there is some problem in volume of the handset for which I have given it in first week of July 2010 in Nokia customer care in Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. They said it is ok and there is no problem and returned me back. Since I know the actual volume, I again went to the shop on 17 July 2010 for the same reason and proved it after compare the volume with other nokia 5800. They agreed and taken my handset for repair and returned the same today i.e. July 22, 2010. But there is no repair being made in the same. When I requested to compare the same with other 5800 mobile they strictly denied and talked in arrogant manner.
Nokia, being the most famous brand, now started cheating people and their faith by providing cheap services and misbehaving with customers once their mobile sold.
My mobile is still under warranty and want the solution for the same and therefore want to file complaint against Nokia, the cheaters.
User82070

Jul 13, 2010

MLM Software(Web Developer)

Gautam is a web Developer(MLM Sftware,Tour and Travel,Multicultural) that is good behaviour,good understnding to any projects.

Jul 9, 2010

deficiency in the service

i've bought N73 on 27/05/2009. after some time it created the problems as follows:

1. Processing was very slow.
2. Key 2 was not working properly.
3. On dialing a number from phone book, or dialing list the number does not dial sometimes but on dialing a number manually it dials. After restarting the mobile, it starts working properly.
I contacted Nokia Care Centre, The Nokia Care centre refuse to repair it in warranty period by checking its warranty on Nokia site.but it was in the warranty period by the purchased date. The Executive showed me the keypad of the hand set describing that the key pad had liquid, even the manager explain me that the handset of the Nokia can get Liquid Choked even by the sweat of the hand or from the humid atmosphere. The Care Centre gave me a job sheet with no warranty asking for Rs. 2000 as repairing charges.
I have written to the Nokia Care centre, Nokia India Pvt Ltd. Also contacted at 011-30303838many times and also wrote the mails at www.nokia.co.in/asknokia but there was not any response in this regards.
I also send two legal notices describing the problems and gave them a period of 15 days to solve the problem each time but nothing happened.
finally i contacted Mr Arun Saxena the president of INTERNATIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS PROTECTION COUNCIL and followed the procedure.
and he sent them a legal notice giving them a time of 7 days.
within 2 days i got my handset repaired free of cost.
Thanks to Mr. Arun Saxena the president of INTERNATIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS PROTECTION COUNCIL.

May 6, 2010

bad service

I have purchased a mobile of NOKIA 3110c from hot spot ,E.D.M mall (Ghaziabad) one year ago. i found some problem in my handset after 7 months approx. so when i took that to the Nokia care than they told me that nothing happend to the set only software problem is there and so i will give you next days.But the same problems occured after 3 months agin i reached to the same centre and again the same thing says and delivered to the next days. But the same problem occured after 3months later and now the guarantee form the Nokia are get finished but i have extended that by giving Rs.300 to the Hotspot so now i took set the HOtSPOT centre ,K32 Lajpat nagar, on 17th march 2010 but till today i havnot get my phone repaired . their Book no. is 2741 and job sheet no. is 023 .and now they people telling me that the chip get destructed so you can take 50% money to the mobile set has been closed in the market. Now this days i face alots of problems without having phone.
So ,please sir solve my problems.so that i can come out from these mental pressure.
Thank you sir.

May 4, 2010

Stolen of Mobile

Dear Sir / Madam ,

My name is Mohd. Shahid and my brother Mr. Mohd Tahir' s mobile has been stolen dated 01-May-2010 while sleeping by damaging door lock so i request you to please trace it

IMEI No. : 355239037482713 (Model - E72)
IMEI No. : 358315035647007 (Model - N97m)

May 3, 2010

Software currupted

My nokia 3110c IMEI No. 355220031252641 phone Software is currupted , i have Checked the software 3-4 times from Dwarka Sector-4 Service centre, but still it running as it is.The phone is sometimes not Swicth On, then i am going to Service centre again and again,but the phone problem is not solved. I am requested u to change my phone , it is under warrenty.

May 1, 2010

Bad Mobile phone and poathetic services

I am Neha Pandey ... user of Nokia 5523. I bought this mobile phone on 18-Mar from Axiom telecommunications – Select City Walk-New Delhi. After 2 days ... the phone got starting hang while using, if it’s all application would have been closed.
Post 10 days .. Its mike had been stopped working. If someone called me then .. i can hear the caller voice and the person is on other side was not able to hear me. I immediately went to Nokia Service-Centre situated in Malviya Nagar, New Delhi (Service Centre name: Platinum Technocrats). I visited there and have shared each and every problem with the executive. He had responded that this phone is completely scrapped and it can’t be used further anymore and it will be replaced with new handset. As per job sheet ... the delivery date was 16-Apr .. i went there however i didn’t get my phone and they gave another delivery date of 27-Apr ( it was written commitment by the Service Centre Owner-Sarvinder Chauhaan). On 27-Apr.. i visited there again , and the owner was not there but his wife – Archana Chauhaan was there . She told me to wait for 15-20 minutes, as they were doing QC check on my handset. After QC check... They have given me my phone back ... i checked my phone then and there only.. the same issues were there at that point time also. I immediately called that lady and discussed each and everything. Being a girl this is not possible for me that i go there daily and sit and doing wait for resolution of my complaint. When i didn’t get my cell phone on 27-Apr , i have started shouting because i felt very bad about me that why i bought Nokia Phone and i was phone-less for last 1 month. The lady – Mrs. Archana Chauhaan had started shouting and her wording was “It will neither be replaced nor repaired – do whatever you want ... take it to wherever you want ..” and she thrown my phone on table. I immediately called Police there and in the interim the Owner has come ... and he was giving threatening to me .. That call police and my father is Deputy Commissioner in Delhi Police. The Police had reached there and i took him through to the entire story and the settlement was done .. Owner said sorry and he committed me that i will get my phone by 29-Apr. On 30-Apr i called to Mrs. Archana Chauhaan and had asked about my phone she told me that they had sent my phone to HO and it has not been rectified till yet and again she is making excuses , that she will give my phone on Monday and also .. she was not providing any assurance that whether i will get it or not .I am working with SBI credit cards .. and i am very much aware that how we can teach customer-centricity to such kind of people . They should learn how to deal with the customers and how to make them happy. Earlier we have proud to be Nokia-user .. but i am very sorry to say that i even never recommend it to anyone. Its the organisation who manufactures bad quality mobile phones and have poor staffing... And will surely file a case in Consumer Court.
I hope this letter will be addressed promptly and my problem will be resolved within 7 days of time span.
In case it is not resolved within a week’s time, please mention whom shall I contact next for getting an early solution.

Neha Pandey

Phase-II,Gurgaon-122002
Tel: 0124-3992566

Apr 27, 2010

stolen E71

MY MOBILE E71 HASBEEN STOLEN IN THE MARKET ON 25TH APRIL 2010 AT 5:00PM(EVENING). I HAVE ALSO REGISTERED COMPLAINT REGARDING THIS IN SAFDARJANG POLICE STATION. PLEASE HELP ME,N TRACE MY MOBILE. MY MOBILE IEMI NO. IS 356059038490237 N MY LOST NO.IS 9871239310

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...