Consumer complaints and reviews about Nokia
May 13, 2013
problems with n85
Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on [email protected]
and provide us with the following details
1. Contact Number
2. Your Location
3. Device IMEI number.
We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.
Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.
Team Nokia India.
Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
May 16, 2010
Problems with N85
I bought NOKIA N85 on Oct 2008. Following are the issues haunting me from last 1.5 years.
1. The software was really bad(v10.00...).
2. Display problems - hangs and slow refreshing rate. Updates in one frame per 3 seconds.
3. Mobile cannot be used as Handsfree as audibility is very poor.
4. FM station reception is horrible.
5. Mobile resets by itself with out any intervention.
Due to above problems, updated the software to v 30.xx. Then started the real problems.
1. Handset gets heated up in standby mode(body heats up).
2. Battery get discharges in one day. Earlier to v30.xx mobile had good back in "power save" mode. Now it gets swicted OFF in 5 minutes.
I was thinking to approach "NOKIA customer care" at Koramangala, Bangalore. By seeing customer complaints and beautiful response from customer care and NOKIA company, the idea is dropped. I don't want to waste my time for no output.
Questions to NOKIA:
1. How can company Quality, Software, Hardware departments agree to release such a horrible mobile set in to market?
2. Did NOKIA understood business "ethics"?
3. Why NOKIA does not understand that they are wasting people's money, precious time and playing with health of people?
4. How was the quality maintained of mobiles released prior to 2008, why not later?
NOKIA mobile 2000 INR, works properly compared to N and E series.
Not worthy mobile for the money paid.
May 11, 2010
tworld nokia promo
I received a SMS. i just want to know whether it is fake or real.MY e mail address is [email protected]
The content of the message follows:
Congratulations!!! your phone number has won GBP550,000.00 pounds in the 2010 T-World Nokia Draws in UK.To claim, send the details to e mail:[email protected]
From : TD-MAW2010
Previous 1 Next