NOKIA SERVICE CENTER

Consumer complaints and reviews about NOKIA SERVICE CENTER

Panjab Khose

Nov 6, 2019

Display not working

I have purchase nokia 6.1 Mobile on flipkart date.17.06.2019. Invoice No.FAAA2U2000040794 . I have using this Nokia 6.1 model, but few days before my phone is not working properly ( display issues ) then i am going to customer care center and said about mobile issues to care center but they said this type of issued not covered in warranty. My mobile not damage or not any contact with water, so why the my mobile display was not working properly. Pl look in to the matter on priority. I am a trustable customer of NOKIA. Customer satisfaction is very poor. So what can i do?

contact No.9860353046
Mail ID. [email protected]
faizanam00

Sep 7, 2019

nokia delayed service in service center and bad customer service as well..

worst service given by nokia,

i bought the nokia 6.1 plus but after 6 months it started to discharge so i submitted the phone at service center and now its been a months but as of now i am waiting for my phone i am calling daily but not able to get the proper answer from nokia that how much time it will take to be repaired everyday they say u will get a update in 24 hours but no answers till now i arranged the callback not not got any call. customer service center guy says we are customer service not the service center that we will give u the proper date of the repair if u want to know the date talk to service center and when i talked to service center they say nokia is not sending us the parts. there are very much communication gape between nokia.
Mohini Aher

Aug 27, 2019

Cheap service

I have purchased Nokia 8.1 2 months ago . my Phone meets an accident so it owe to screen scratch after that I took Phone to Nokia care centre paid rs.9000 and make it clear but after this my phone was facing network issue. So I again submitted it to authorised Nokia care centre. And the height of cheapnes is they gave me another device which is of another IMEI NO and different RAM & INTERNAL storage features.
pkjnv1202

Aug 25, 2019

Nokia care center cheating

i given my nokia 6.1 plus by pick service of servify and after reached to the service center after diagonise they said that your mobile is water lock. which is totaly wrong as my charging port is only loose which is the manufacturing diffect of all the sets of nokia 6.1 plus there charging port is geting loose after some time but service center is saying that it is water lock which is not covers in warranty.
they are cheating with the people on the name of water lock because it not covers in warranty. as my mobile is in warranty
servify Reference ID: AS3S7SS4ES
pkjnv1202

Aug 25, 2019

Nokia care center cheating

i given my nokia 6.1 plus by pick service of servify and after reached to the service center after diagonise they said that your mobile is water lock. which is totaly wrong as my charging port is only loose which is the manufecturing diffect of all the sets of nokia 6.1 plus there charging port is geting loose after some time but service center is saying that it is water lock which is not covers in warranty.
they are cheating with the people on the name of water lock beacause it not covers in warranty. as my mobile is in warranty
servify Reference ID: AS3S7SS4ES
Umesh1357

Aug 9, 2019

Speaker is not working

I am one of the Nokia Phone user. I have purchase the Nokia 6.1 Plus mobile. within the warranty period one phone get dead. So I submitted my phone to nokia service center at vashi in mumbai. They open it and told me it is water damage. It will chargeable to repair. So I agreed with them and submitted my phone for repair. They said it will take 2 days to repaired. So i reached them at 3rd day. On 3rd day they told me, the part is not available and ask me to come after again 3-4 days. I reached to them after 5 days. So at that time also they said they need to order the part, they don't have available.
So this time I got angry and ask the executor to return my phone at whatever condition it is. and also demand the statement in written give me the reason, why the mobile is dead, what is reason of delay.
By this statement the executor went inside and again come and told me they arrange the part and i can took my phone. So I get calm down.
So they give me phone with two bill. one is changeable and other is without changeable, They told me the motherboard get down so they change the mother board. I said okay and paid the bill.
After 2 weeks my phone speaker not working now. Now tell me what to do. I such a way the service center working for Nokia. It is very disappointing to me and your organization as well. It will after the nokia market.

Jul 17, 2019

SERVICE CENTER

SIR I AM GIVING MY HANDSET FOR CHARGING PORT ISSUE IN 4 JULY IN SERVICE CENTER IN NAGPUR STILL THEY SAID PARTS NOT AVAILABLE I SENT A MAIL TO NOKIA TEAM FOR THIS ISSUE THEY SAID THEY HIGHLIGHT MY CASE I AM SENDING ALL DETAIL WHAT THEY ASKED BUT STILL NOT RESOLVE I AM IRRITATED FROM THERE SERVICE THE HANDSET IS USING FOR MY OFFICIAL WORKING PURPOSE MY SENIORS ARE ASKING FOR UPDATES BUT BECAUSE OF HANDSET I CAN'T CONNECT WITH THEM KINDLY HELP OUT
SERVICE CENTER NAME- FLEX SERVICE CENTER
SITABURDI NAGPUR
Rraj97

Jul 12, 2019

Cheated service

The service center at dhannad. I had given my Phone Nokia 7 Plus for repair of charging point and they had damaged the display with that. Its already been delayed for repairing the phone i.e more than 7 working days and now they are not sure that how long it will take to repair the display.

Jun 21, 2019

SERVICE CENTER

I BOUGHT THE NOKIA 5.1 PLUS AFTER THE 4 MONTH GOT ISSUE ON CHARGING PORT LOOSE CONNECTION I CONTACT WITH SERVICE CENTER IN NAGPUR THEY SAID THEY HAVE NOT ANY PROPER PARTS OF THIS HANDSET OR NOT AVAILABLE AND IT'S TAKING 7 DAYS TO RESOLVE I THINK NOKIA NEED THERE AUTHORIZED CARE CENTER NOT THE DEALING WITH SERVICE CENTER ON CONTRACT BASIS CUSTOMER NEED DIRECT CONTACT WITH YOUR SERVICE WE PEOPLE TRUST ON NOKIA DON'T DO THIS
NEED YOUR FEEDBACK CONTACT ME 8180818164
Mohini Bhakre

Apr 30, 2019

worst service at service center

The service center at vashi, Mumbai is the worst. I had given my Phone Nokia 7 Plus for repair of charging point and they had damaged the display with that. Its already been delayed for repairing the phone i.e more than 7 working days and now they are not sure that how long it will take to repair the display.
swaraj5

Apr 26, 2019

Worst Service and bad behaviour with customer

My Nokia 2.1 mobile purchased on 13th september 2018. It is in waranty and giving issue. While mobile switch on it doesn't charge but when it is switched off and pluged in the charger it starts charging. Nokia Service center of Vasai told me that it occur because of some liquid spillage but I just asked them then how it gets started charging while switched off? They where speechless they just started arguing with me and just said me that it will cost u 880 rupees. And also the technician just started arguing with me using bad words. Please help me. My mobile no. 7387869646 and mail-id:- [email protected]
If Nokia can help me then thank you otherwise it is the worst brand please do not buy it!!
VINODTANWAR80

Feb 10, 2019

fraud service centre, SS TECHNOCARE, Gurgaon.

The Service Centre is not resolving problem of my Nokia 6 Phone no. My name is vinod tanwar with phone no. is 9811848054, purchased NOKIA-6 phone from raheja Mall, gurgaon dated 17.2.2018. When not charging , it did not start. When showed in service center at SS TECHNOCARE GURGAON. they said iphone is out of warranty for some nonsense reason of liquid spillage which was not there and phone was not opened before. when called customer care, technical team, they said they can't do anything.

In this way I feel Nokia is harrasing and charging their customer.

and_prakash

Jan 23, 2019

Worst Product Nokia

The Service Centre is not resolving problem of my Nokia 6 Phone no. My name is Anand Prakash with phone no. is 9999102016, purchased NOKIA-6 phone from Croma Centre, Logix Mall, NOIDA dated 11.2.2018. When I updated my software, it did not start. When showed in service center at Neil Communication, C10, sector 10 Noida, they said iphone is out of warranty for some nonsense reason of liquid spillage which was not there and phone was not opened before. when called customer care, technical team, they said they can't do anything.

In this way I feel Nokia is harrasing and charging their customer.

Afrin A

Jan 18, 2019

Worst Nokia Service.

I bought nokia 5.1 plus just 2 months before. after pie update sound settings was not working.Next day itself I gave to nokia service centre for this issue. they are told within one day we will fix it.But till now no response from nokia service center. they are not attending my call. no response. very very worst. please take actions or replace my phone.
karan ravi kapoor

Oct 31, 2018

The Service Centre is not resolving problem of my Nokia 6 Phone no.

My name is Karan Kapoor. residing Sangam Vihar, New Delhi with the phone no. is 9911562782. I have purchased NOKIA-6 phone through AMAZON on dated 21.12.2017 vide bill no. BOM3-22553 worth of Rs. 14,729/-. This phone has occurred a serious problem is that, the phone is not charging so i have given my phone to Nokia authorized service centre named M/s flex, A-8, Arjun Nagar, Kotla Mubarkpur, New Delhi-25, phone no. 01141661238 on dated 10.10.2018 with job no. 567433527/181010/008. It is very unfortunate that my phone has not been repaired till date. This act is really really humiliating to me. The image of your esteemed company has been washed out. I am really a great admirer of your company. You are therefore requested to take the appropriate action against them and please repaired/replaced my Phone at the earliest.

Karan Kapoor
sagarsudani0333

Sep 26, 2018

Nokia 7 Plus Display: Blank disply

I submit my phone nokia7 Plus to nokia service centre jind on 11/09/2018 his ownership to ZPLUS MOBILE GALLERY[828_504867. in that phone problem display Blank display but many time to call with service centre.but there is no proper solution
Saying everytime the part is Send to service centre
1.मैं बहुत परेशान हूँ जब भी मैं सर्विस सेंटर में बात करता हूँ तो कोई भी संतोषजनक उत्तर नही मिलता
2.यह है कि आज मेरे फोन को लगभग ( 20दिन) हो चुका है
Care Centre location : Bharuch , Gujrat 392001
ujjwal sarkar

Sep 18, 2018

damage sound effect nokia 105

I submit my phone nokia 105 to nokia service centre. in that phone problem sound damage but many time to call with service centre.but there is no proper solution and i call nokia toll free number and complain.in this time blue dart courier received my nokia 105 (ref:HMDFH1052) but consignee refused to accept
how to solution my problem
Bhaisahab

May 12, 2018

Harassment of time to service provider

I submit my phone nokia 5 to nokia service centre jind on 29/02/2018 his ownership to mr.santosh. in that phone problem display damage but many time to call with service centre.but there is no proper solution
Saying everytime the part is not available
2.यह है कि आज मेरे फोन को लगभग ढ़ाई महीना (2महीने 15दिन) हो चुका है
8.1000 rupees advance जमा करवाया गया
Vipin Pavi

Jan 15, 2018

WORST NOKIA 5 3GB

I have buy new NOKIA 5 GB DEC 2018 with a good trust because nokia is a good brand but now i have released this is biggest mistake of my life i buy this phone.in this phone daily new problem is raise sometime call problem, hung, charging, memory card problem. related to this problem i have visited in your care center 3 time but they haven't no solution every time they update the software and give to me but after this again new problem is raised i am upset to buy this phone this is total waste of money its my humble request please give my money or replaced my headset this is my reminder after that am going in consumer court.
pradeepdipu

Dec 16, 2017

Touch not working properly

I purchase Nokia 6 on 23/10/2017 . Screen touch not working after one month properly . I am going to service center in banglore Samvradhi Techonologies , they extend time to replace the touch screen till , i didn't get any proper answer from them .I trust on Nokia for that i choose Nokia 6 but i can't believe now this nokia level is where .
Akmal Younas

Nov 16, 2017

Worst Nokia 3

I have buy the Nokia 3 September 2017 with a good trust because i and mine family member used nokia mobiles i am loyal person for your brand of Nokia. Now, i have released this is biggest mistake of my life i buy this phone (Nokia 3). in this phone daily new problem is raise sometime call problem, hung, charging. related to this problem i have visited in your care center one time but they haven't no solution this time they update the software and give to me but after this again new problem is raised i am mentally upset to buy Nokia 3 phone this is total waste of money.

Its my humble request please give me money or replaced my handset after that i will gone to consumer court. But i want to use it because i trust this brand.
vishalgarg1732

Oct 30, 2017

Worst Nokia 3

I have buy the nokia 3 September 2017 with a good trust because nokia is a good brand but now i have released this is biggest mistake of my life i buy this phone.in this phone daily new problem is raise sometime call problem, hung, charging, memory card problem. related to this problem i have visited in your care center 3 time but they haven't no solution every time they update the software and give to me but after this again new problem is raised i am manaly upset to buy this phone this is total waste of money its my humble request please give my money or replaced my headset this is my reminder after that am going in consumer court.
vishalgarg1732

Oct 30, 2017

Worst nokia 3

DolanRoy chowdhury

Oct 4, 2017

Harrasment

I bought a Nokia 5 on 24 September 2017.IMEI no-357278082934820.My new ph would not work properly next 2 day.so. I go Nokia service centre in barrackpore and request them for replacement but they have not any help and return me.please help me for my new phone replacement.
ilayarajha

Jun 16, 2016

mobile not took for repair

I have purchased Nokia 230 dark silver one month before. Yesterday (16.06.2016) it got repaired. so I approached the nearest Nokia care centre, Pondicherry where i was redirected to approach the seller since the said mobile having replacement warranty. but the seller refused my claim and sent back to Nokia care centre. So please take action against the Nokia care, No 13, Kamaraj Salai, Near Aircel Tower, Pakkamudayan Pet. Pondicherry- 605005.and pave way for rectifying my grievances.

Kreditbee - loan
    Hello kreditbee, i need to tell you that,your customer...
    amravati municipal corporation - Macchar ki maha Mari hai
    Mai Amit vinchurkar Sarafa bazar , Giri market ,...
    Annuity No 011H0301120337 - non payment of half yearly pension
    half yearly pension of Pradeep Kumar Bose of given Annuity...
    Panasonic/ TV - TV not working
    My only around two years old TV is not working. Once I...
    bajaj auto - RE: Electircal issue
    Dear Praveen, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    RTO Ghaziabad - DL not delivered yet
    I have applied for renewal of my DL on19th Oct 2019,...
    Icici credit card payment - Wrong credit card payment
    Hello Sir, I made transaction for my credit card bill...
    self - Lost documents
    Sir, Today while taking an auto back from khar station rd...
    EPF India - pf reject many time
    reason Your Claim [ Claim Id - DLCPM191050110070 ]...