Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about non receipt of aadhar card

V S VENKATESWARLU

Aug 20, 2017

non receipt of original AADHAR Card by post

We have not received my Adhar Card original by post after updation.Our Numbers are ############ and ############.Please send updated cards to the address mentioned there in.
Welcome123

Mar 16, 2017

Adhar card not delivered

I have not recd my Adhar card and have misplaced my acknowledgement slip.
DEBASREE DUTTA
ARUN C.SHAH

Feb 16, 2017

non receipt of aadhaar card

enrollment no:############## date:17/11/2011 12:47:22
despite various email neither i received aadhaar card nor reply to my letters. every time on verification i got the same reply as under.
your aadhaar is Generated however it is unable for download currently.Your issue has been registered and appropriate action triggered.please check after 14 days.
teh above reply is repeated every times. pl solve my complaint
arun c.shah
MOBILENO: 9687778233
EMAILID: acs_bharati@yahoo.co.in
drrlakshmi

Jan 29, 2017

AADHAR CARD NOT RECEIVED BY POST

NON-RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL AADHAR CARD

KINDLY, NOTE THAT, TILL NOW i HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE ORIGINAL AADHAAR CARD FOR L. DEEPA
( ENROLMENT NO / 2193 /03044 / 00188 DATED / 05/ 12 /2016 12:42374 THROUGH POST, BUT HOWEVER THE MY AADHAR CARD IS GENERATED. SO IT REQUESTED TO SEND ME MY AADHAR CARD BY POST EARLY AND ALSO INFORM ME BY MY EMAIL (drldeepa@ymail.com) AND BY SMS THROUGH MY CELL PHONE NO. 9445582399.
THANKS A LOT.
drpartho

Dec 29, 2016

NON-RECEIPT OF AADHAR CARDS

KINDLY, NOTE THAT, TILL NOW WE HAVE
NOT RECEIVED THE ORIGINAL AADHAAR CARDS FOR SUBHADRA BHATTACHARYA ( ENROLMENT NO/############## DATE/ 08/04/2016 13:24:54 & AADHAAR NO : ############) & SREYOSHI BHATTACHARYA (ENROLMENT NO/ ############## DATE/08/04/2016 DATE/08/04/2016 13:49:31 & AADHAAR NO : ############) THROUGH POSTAL MAIL.
MAY, I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SEND THE SAME THROUGH POSTAL MAIL AT THE EARLIEST.
N KEDAR

Jun 17, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF ADHAR CARD

NON RECEIPT OF AADHAR CARD
Enrolment No. ############## dated 14.10.2015,. Status shows that Aadhaar Card is generated. But there is a technical difficulty to generate adhar card.
Mob. 9040232363
email mkpskedar@rediffmail.com
jayguru123

Jun 9, 2016

AADHAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

non receipt of aashar card
I have applied for Aadhar Card generated and Aadhar no.is ############ but Aadhar Card I have not received so far.

Can I know the status of the same.
sc paul

Apr 15, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF AADHAR CARD

My Aadhar Card enrolment No ############## date 21/02/2016 12:19:57 (NPR Rept No: 991911000708300090642500001) Name Sudhir Chandra Pal but the AADHAR CARD has not been received at my home address.

AAdhar Cards in respect of my wife Enrolment No: ############## date 21/02/2016 12:35:11 for Bela Pal Bela Pal and my son Enrolment No : ############## date 27.02.2016 11:50:11 for Anup Kumar Paul have been received at our address.

Please send my own Aadhar Card an early date at home address H/No RF-7/1-B, Raghunathpur, PO: Desh Bandhu Nagar, VIP Road, Kolkata-700059 which will be highly appreciated.
Sir, I am an Army Personnel and the said Card is URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR ME.

With Regards,

Sudhir Chandra Pal
(M) 9433796143
naveen n vagrecha

Mar 30, 2016

non revceive of adhar card

i had applied for correction of adhar card. the same is processed but still not received the hard copy
meenal vagrecha

BHILWARA- RAJASTHAN- 311001
g.narasimhan

Mar 22, 2016

non-receipts of aadhar

my wife name is N.LAKSHMI, Adhaar enrollment no is ##############. Dt.11/12/2015 NPR receipts no 3331The same day her husbend my name is G.Narasimhan,i have received the aadhar card,1 month back, so for her card is not received. kindly look in to this matter, and do the needful, kindly sms my mobile or my wife mobile 8903764043,
Santosh Kumar Talukder

Mar 8, 2016

non receipt of Adahaar Card

on 23-1`2-2013 , I myself, Santosh Kumar Talukder alongwith my wife, Supriti Talukder have done all the formalities for the said Card vide receipt nos. (1) Enrolment no. ##############,NPR Recpt No. 451909000704200220513091001 dt. 23.12.2013 11.23.58 and my wife (2) Enrolment No.##############, NPR No. 4519090007042002205139091002 dt. 23.12.2013 11.28.00. Only my Wife Smt. Supriti Talukder has got the Adhaar Card vide no.############ ,but I have not yet received the same till today on 08-03-2016 . About two months ago one of the Govt Employee came to my house and filled up a form with my particulars and said to receive the same very soon. He also said the cause of of non available is erased finger lines. Please expedite the delivery or say what do do.
Name: Santosh Kumar Talukder (DOB: 10-06-1948)
Wife:: Supriti Talukder,(DOB: 23-11-1952)
Address: 67, B.B.D (BINAY BADAL DINES) SARANI,
CITY CENTRE, DURGAPUR, DIST. BURDWAN, (WB)
PIN: 713216
MOBILE NOS: 9733065603 / 9531699860
NIBEDITA DUTTA

Feb 3, 2016

nonreceipt of aadhadr card

Aadhar Enrolment No: ############## date / 09/03/2014 11:20:20
Name: NIBEDITA DUTTA (Female)
W/o PRANAB DUTTA
Address: Flat no. 3A, Bank of Baroda Building, Station Road, Sodepur, Kolkata-700110
Date of Birth: 15/09/1955
Mobile No. 9830083847

Please arrange to see that her Aadhar card is posted to above registered address. Surprisingly I like to submit that I failed to download e-Adhara card.It is told in your portal that the ID does not exists though me and my son already received the card.
NIBEDITA DUTTA

Feb 3, 2016

Aadhar Enrolment No: ############## date / 09/03/2014 11:20:20
Name: NIBEDITA DUTTA (Female)
W/o PRANAB DUTTA
Date of Birth: 12/09/1984
Mobile No. 9830083847

cnayanananjappa

Jan 31, 2016

Non receipt of Aadhaar Card

Please permit me to bring to your kind notice my quite unhappy experience with the authorities concerned in the Enrolment Agency (Wipro Ltd) with regard to issue of Aadhaar Card to me and my only child.
I am a widow of Lt.Col. .N.Nanjappa was in the service of the Indian Army (Aviation Division). My husband died in the Helicopter crash while on duty in the north east of Sikkim near indo-china border on 21st April 2011. I and our only daughter Chowrira Neha are settled down in Bangalore with my in-laws having residential permanent address “Flat No.205, Acharya Sankeerna Apartment, 2nd Cross, 9th Main, BTM 2nd Stage, Bangalore-560076. I possess the following identification and address proofs:
(1) PAN Card (No. BGDBS5755E) in my name C.Nayana Nanjappa.
(2) PAN card (No. AQOPN5660K) in my minor daughter Chowrira Neha.
(3) WAR WIDOW identification card No. 2007151 issued by Kendriya Sainik Board, Ministry Defence,
In my name with my photograph having mention of my daughter’s name.
(4) Birth Certificate of my daughter issued at Bangalore.
(5) Bank Account with State Bank of India in my and my daughter’s name under my guardianship with my and my daughter’s attested photographs in the name address.
(6) Pass Port (Valid) in my name issued by Regional Passport Officer, Bangalore
(7) Pass Port (valid) in my daughter Chowrira Neha’s name issued by RPI, Bangalore.
(8) Valid driving License.
(9) I am regularly getting family pension form Ministry of Defence, Govt of India through State Bank of India
On 12-01-2012 at the Aadhaar Camp at BTM 2nd stage, Bangalore, I presented myself with the required documents, for issue of Aadhaar card under acknowledgement No. ############## and No. ############## both dated 12-01-2012. Having failed to get the Aadhaar Card or any response from the authorities concerned, I appeared with my daughter once again with those documents at the Aadhaar camp at CMP Center (Army), Austin Town, Bangalore on 24-01-2013 under acknowledgement No.############## and No. ############## both dated 24-01-2013. In this case also, I did not get the Aadhaar cards or any response. In all the documents what possess, there is no difference in my residential/permanent address.
Please tell me what is the reason for not issuing the Aadhaar Cards in my case. Was it not the duty of those authorities to advise me if they required any other information or documents? The nearest Aadhaar office is in Jayanagar T Block, Bangalore-560011.
I seek your indulgence to get me and my daughter the Aadhaar Cards.
C.Nayana Nanjappa
Flat No. 205, Acharya Sankeerna Apartment
2nd Cross, 9th Min, BTM II Stage
Bangalore-560076
Mobile No. 9845418681
sonalmakwana

Jan 18, 2016

not received aadhar card

Me sonal rajubhai senva & my daughter diya rajubhai senva has applied for aadhar card before 2 month still we have not received aadhar card.

enrolment no: ############## date 25.11.2015 14:39:20
enrolment no: ############## date 13.10.2015 14:53:06

pleae contact on 7819025600
email id - sonalrock85@gmail.com
ronak r shah

Jan 15, 2016

I have not recieved my aadhar card nor any sms

Sir I have not received my aadhar card or nor any sms of aadhar card my mob no is 9727000438 and my mail I'd is shah.india.ronak@gmail.com and my address is 8 gayatri society kanajri road halol
anumrimama

Jan 13, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF AADHAR CARD

Enrolment No. ##############dated 29.05.2013,. Status shows that Aadhaar Card is generated. As no mobile No. has been registered by the agency in the course of enrolment, it is not possible to download the Aadhaar Card online. The Aadhaar Card is not received till date by post.
Mamata Daskarmakar
Mob. 9874802754
email anumrimama@rediffmail.com
asoksen

Jan 12, 2016

non receipt of hard copy of aadhar card

I have successfully downloaded my aadhar card about one month back from website.
But I am yet to receive the hard copy by post.
Name: ASOK SEN
Aadhar No: ############
Enrolement No:##############
TSureshkumar

Dec 16, 2015

Non Receipt of Aadhar Card

Aadhar Enrolment No: ############## date / 23/02/2014 16:06:08
Name: T. Prasuna (Female)
W/o T. Sureshkumar

Dec 16, 2015

Non Receipt of Aadhar Card

Till date I am yet to receive my Aadhar Card by Post
My Aadhar Enrolment Number ############## DATE / 23/02/2014 16:01:33
Name: T. Sureshkumar (Male)
S/o: T. Achaiah
Address: 29/5, 4th Street, CHIGIRINTHA PALAYAM, Washermenpet, Chennai 600021
Date of Birth: 28/10/1976
Mobile No. 9566053101
bashah

Oct 5, 2015

nonj receipt of aadhar card and non issue of enrolment slip

This regarding non receipt of Aadhar cards..

I received a SMS from one Mr Abdul Qayoom from Cell no 9858799795 to be present on 30th April in International Islamic School Milat Abad Peer Bagh for giving biometeric Data for AAdhar Card

Sir I along with family members went to school where Some out source people were collecting Biometeric data in presence of Ab Qayoom and Ward officer Humhama..

Sir Biometeric data in respect of my 4 family members was collected at 1245 hrs and we were asked to leave .

enquiry from persons collecting data revealed that Aadhar card will be despatched by registered post after some time.

Now five months have passed Aadhar cards not received till date.

To locate the status of Aadhar card on website we need enrollment no, which the outsource person were supposed to give at the time of collecting biometeric data.

When contacted they say that concerned ward officer has collected .

Ward officer when contacted on 20th August at Humhama denied to have received enrollment slips

Sir the matter is brought to your notice to instruct the concerned agency to handover Enrollment slips to all so that we could locate the status of Aadhar card
It is not understood why there is delay , to whome we should contact , WHO IS ANMSWERRABLE TO WHOME . IS THER ANY DEPARTMENT .of Govt of India associated with the issue of AADHAR cards

Bashir Ahmed Shah

Milat Abad Peer Bagh (near IIS)

Ward Humhama

Cel no 9419020005

block no 2468

household no 044

form no 90029420
dinesh chand jain

Sep 11, 2015

non receipt of modified adhar card

I DINESH CHAND JAIN ADHAR NO ############REQUESTED FOR INCORPROTING MY DATE OF BIRTH 30-04-1952 IN MY EXITING ADHAR CARD ENROLMENT NO ##############
E ADHAR HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED
BUT HARD COPY OF ADHAR HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED SO FAR

REQUESTED TO KINDLY SEND HARD COPY OF ADHAR CARD
MY E MAIL ID d.sunita.jain@gmail.com

MOBILE NO. 9818292105
aabhirud

Aug 22, 2015

non receipt of addhar caed

My daughter Named Chetali Asaram Bhirud applied/enrolled for adhar card under enrolled No.############## & E-Adhar card appears to be Generated vide Adhar No.
############ but the said Adhar card is not yet received so far. Please Look in to matter urgently and confirm the status on my E-mail Address "aabhirud@gmail.com
The Postal Address stated on Generated Adhar No. ############is correct. The Origional Adhar card is urgently require for her future education of Bachelor of Engineering.
mpjiitr

Jul 17, 2015

non receipt of Aadhard number 2821/0531/3567 by post

I have applied and got e-copy of Aadhar card n0. ############but I have not received aadhar card by post.

SBI Credit Card - non receipt of monthly statement
    dear sir mera naam manish goyal hai.mera mobile number...
    department of post office - Forget Agent Login Password
    Respected Sir, I am UNABLE TO LOGIN Kindly please send...
    Reliance Jio - Jio phone delivery
    As mentioned from you your phone will be delivered by...
    PALANIYAMMAL - VAS deductions
    My Reliance GSM mobile number is 8252421394. Recently, all...
    Reliance Digital TV - Error code 200
    Getting error code 200 while starting up the TV since last...
    ICICI Bank - RENEWAL WITHOUT MY CONCERN
    WPP-SR498096209-Renewal........ I am having an account...
    TEZ APP - refund money
    Sir I m supravat Jena my transaction is showing tez app is...
    Shopaz - Mobile hand set
    Money was not refund
    FedEx - Clearance Delay
    I have a package from USA. It was on hold in Bangalore...
    NPCI - hpcl lpg subsidy
    my aadhar no is linked with lpg disributor & bank...