Not applicable

Consumer complaints and reviews about Not applicable

TVRANGANATHAN

Sep 7, 2020

TRAFFIC OFFENCE

BEGALURU 560 001.

YOUR NOTICE No. 3336 1537 DATED 12 AUG 2020 IMPOSING FINE OF Rs.500/- FOR JUMPING TRAFFIC SIGNALS
AT 1715 HOURS ON 10 AUGUST 2020 AT BMTC SHANTINAGAR JUNCTION

I am 86 year old senior citizen and a retired defence pensioner having retired from the Indian Navy after 30 years of honourable and disciplined service.

I am a resident of Defence Colony at the address mentioned above.

It was a shocking surprise for me to receive your Notice No 3336 1537 dated 12 Aug 2020 mentioned above for having committed a traffic offence in Shantinagar.

I wish to bring the following facts to your attention:-

• I have not ventured out of my residence for the past 6 months to prevent any infection of the current CORONA virus pandemic. Hence my presence at the scene of the alleged traffic offence is completely out of the realm of possibility and unrealistic.
• I have not driven any motor vehicle since 2005 as am barred to do so on medical advice.
• We have Hyundai i-10 car bought in 2016 and registered in the name of my

I took up the issue of the alleged Traffic Offence with Shri. Vijai Hodagalli,Traffic Police Inspector, Halusuru on
5th September. He promptly despatched a traffic constable – Shri Auren to my residence to investigate
the discrepancies in. He took back the notice on the premise that it is a case of mistaken address / identity.

In view of the facts mentioned above, I request you to investigate matter and withdraw the Traffic Offence Notice

v
kashyapsaroj

Oct 5, 2015

dog menace in ittamadu

There are about 4-5 dogs in my lane which create a havoc in the night and early morning and disturb our sleep. They even chase down vehicles at night making it very unsafe for everyone. Please do something about it

Address - Chandra hill view apartments and Lakshmi paradise apartments lane
Ravi hill view layout
Ittamadu
Banasgankari 3rd stage
Bangalore 85

Dec 16, 2010

fraud information

HelloThursday, 16 December, 2010 6:12 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"grace zaya" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsHello

How are you doing? i hope everything is moving well with you. please don't be surprise to recieve my message in your mail box, i got your email address through episody that was forwarded to my email address so i decided to write to you, but before i proceed i will like to tell you my name, I am Miss Grace JuIiet Zaya. I will be very happy to have you as my good friend because the warmth of a friend's presence brings joy to our hearts, sunlight to our souls, and pleasure to all of life. kindly write me back so that we can introduce ourself more better as well share thought and pictures with love, honest and faithfullness.
thanks for your reply.