NPCI

Consumer complaints and reviews about NPCI

Aman singh 1986

Aug 10, 2022

Aadhar seeding

Sir mera khata purvanchal bank mai tha jisko maine band Kara diya hai aur mera sbi me a/c hai usme adhaar seeding karne par npci dwara reject ka massage aa jata hai .mai apne sbi a/c no 30772340252 me apna adhar seeding chhata hu taki
dbt ka labh is khate par le shaku.thans sir please help
ADHAR NO 35841190595

Jul 31, 2022

financial fraud

Drjpayon pvt. Ltd company jo Rajasthan ki hai. Wo apes ki service retailer ko provide karti hai. Ussne mere sath kai aur logo ke sath fraud kiya hai.Aadhar se paise withdrawl karne ke bad paisa wallet me chala jata hai tabhi ye company paisa hold karke retailer ka ki id block kar deti hai aur paisa nikal leti hai. Drjpayon company ne bhi mere 13000 rupees nikal liye aur bhi logo kiya hai kar bhi rahi iske khilaf turant karvahi kare
Lavanya Durga Prasad

Jun 28, 2022

AADHAR SEEDING ISSUES

Respected sir, I'm lakshmi durga
I want to seed my adhaar with my bank account in chaityana Godavari grameena bank of india , AC no.
Adhaar no: ##########
IFSC code:UBINOCG7252
I have visited my branch several times .
But the status is showing that adhaar seeding failed in NPCI.
Previously my adhaar is seeded with another bank account in Indian overseas Bank. I had delink my adhaar in Indian overseas Bank . BANK AUTHORITY GAVE ME CONFIRMATION LETTER REGARDING DELINKING OF ADHAAR. Even I have closed my Indian overseas Bank account just to link adhaar with my new account in chaityana Godavari grameena bank of india.
In UIDAI website my adhaar linking status is STILL active in Indian overseas Bank . But till date adhaar is not seeded with my new account and my adhaar seeding is failed again . DUE TO THIS PROBLEM my urgent disbursement will not be sanctioned through DBT. My earnest request, Please help me to resolve this issue
Sushil74

Oct 1, 2021

Wrong tfd

Refer to below mentioned detail. I has been done a transaction of Rs. 24990/-.By mistake the transfer has been done in wrong account no.
TRX DATE 8/15/2021

TRX TYPE: IMPS

UTR NO ############, ############, ############,############,############.

INCORRECT NAME PURAN MAL YADAV

INCORRECT BANK state bank of India, Jhunjhunu

INCORRECT A/C no 61249423178

INCORRECT IFSC CODE SBIN0031130

Please take necessary action for refund. My humble request you to please consider to my matter.

Yours truly,

Sushil Kumar
dileepdash

Aug 30, 2021

Non-credit of debited amount to the account of beneficiary

Amount of Rs.3000/- is debited from my SBI Account (Branch code - 10245) vide Transaction Ref No - ############ dated 07.08.21 through BHIM SBI (UPI). Mob No - 9777631848

The said amount is credited to NPCI Bank Account No -16712500000222 (DCB Bank) on the same date ie on 07.08.21, as informed by SBI Customer Care.

But the debited amount is not credited to the beneficiary account linked to his Mob No - 9861850329 though more than three weeks have been elapsed as on date ie 30.08.21
Abhisikta Dey

Aug 24, 2021

ADHAAR SEEDING ISSUE

Respected sir, I'm Keya dey
I want to seed my adhaar with my bank account in union bank of india , AC no.
176012010000277
Adhaar no: ############
I have visited my branch several times .
But the status is showing that adhaar seeding failed in NPCI.
Previously my adhaar is seeded with another bank account in IDBI. I had delink my adhaar in IDBI . BANK AUTHORITY GAVE ME CONFIRMATION LETTER REGARDING DELINKING OF ADHAAR. Even I have closed my IDBI account just to link adhaar with my new account in union bank of india.
In UIDAI website my adhaar linking status is STILL active in IDBI . But till date adhaar is not seeded with my new account and my adhaar seeding is failed again . DUE TO THIS PROBLEM my urgent disbursement will not be sanctioned through DBT. My earnest request, Please help me to resolve this issue
ABIRAL

Aug 6, 2021

my lean amount not unblock

I am not received an allotment for the Zomato IPO application no. KP############ against my I D MAT BO ################ on Zerodha. Mandate is also closed on 03/08/2021.
My blocked / lean amount not release as on date. You are requested to process to release of my lean/ blocked.
Account no. 20079029746 IFSC Code is SBIN0000219
Waiting for your positive response..
Dkm Kumar

Jul 2, 2021

Amount debit but not received holder's account

8 Jun 2021 phone pe se 8450 amount transfer kiya icici bank se amount debit Ho Gaye Uco Bank me received Nahi huaa Abhi take bank se Koe answer Nahi MIL raha hai please sir help me
My number 7048217830
DhruvPrajapati

Dec 5, 2020

adhaar seeding status inactive a rha hai

MY AADHAR NUMBER HAS BEEN LINKED WITH BANK ACCOUNT . BUT SHOWING INACTIVEIN NPCI SERVER . GAS SUBSIDY AMOUNT NOT CREDITED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT . SO PLEASE TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY . SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL FOR ME.
adhhar number = ############
DhruvPrajapati

Dec 5, 2020

adhaar seeding status inactive a rha hai

adhhar number = ############
Sumit Kumar pathak

Oct 30, 2020

Sir meta mobile choir ho gaya or mera UPI I'd she paisa BHi nikal liya h

Sir meta UPI I'd we paisa BH I nahikal Lita h kripya ispe Katya keen
No 7541878846 account no 40210100007826
Date 29/10/2010
Jshraddha152

Sep 1, 2020

DBT NEFT NOT RECEIVED

Aadhaar seeding
I have seeded my aadhaar to a new bank instead of my previous bank. But when i check on NPCI bank mapper, the status shows ythe name of my previous bank there, please look into this matter.
Auqib saied

Aug 20, 2020

Aadhaar seeding

Phone number :- 6006065881.
Adityachugh777

Aug 4, 2020

Auto debit

Now even after moratorium being applied some merchant has tried to auto debit the amount, due to non sufficient funds it was bounced back.

Now they have debit in total INR 4130/-(590*7) bounce charges

As a goodwill gesture I would like you guys to please please please reverse the same amount back to my account.
Adityachugh777

Aug 4, 2020

Auto debit

Now they have debit in total INR 4130/- bounce charges (590*7)

Apr 21, 2020

Branch Add :-

Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA

Address: P.O. PARASARAMPUR,DIST-BASTI, UTTAR PRADESH-272120
State: UTTAR PRADESH
District: BASTI (Click here for all the branches of "CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA" in "BASTI" District)
Branch: PARSRAMPUR
Contact: 05546-266302

IFSC Code: CBIN0281493 (used for RTGS, IMPS and NEFT transactions)

Branch Code: Last six characters of IFSC Code represent Branch code.

MICR Code: MICR not provided

Name Jay Prakash Verma
Aadhaar No ############

Branch Add :-

IFSC Code PUNB0211500
(used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)
MICR Code 272024055
Phone number HARI NARAYAN MEENA 05546-266438
Branch Code 211500
Aksh789

Dec 24, 2019

Money deducted but account not credited in other account

This is to inform you that I was sending money to one of my ICICI Bank account through UPI. While sending the amount money deducted but I got a msg that your transaction failed.

It has happened on 19.12.19 however I have still not got the money credited into my account.

I request you to kindly credit the amount on priority.

My account details are as follows-
Account Name- Akshay Kumar Tiwari
Account Number- 3745415962
Branch -JB Nagar Chakala
IFSC Code-CBIN0281332

Oct 5, 2019

Money debited from my account

Sir /madam , I use mobikwik upi link with SBI bank account for Rs 25000 money transfer on 01 Oct19 at 12:50pm. The same amount debited from my account and not credit to beneficiary account.
Sir when I complain to mobikwik personal they told me they are not responsible for this, Bank will solve your problem and bank persnel also told me that they are not responsible for this type of issue, mobikwik is responsible. So please do the needful.
Account no -31524048528
Ifsc code -SBIN0001196
Upi id [email protected]
Transaction ref no -############
Mobikwik ticket no-12408452
shubham10843

Aadhaar Seeding

im trying to change my aadhar seeding status from last 2 years for DBT (Direct Benifit Transfer). Today i went to vile parle(E), Union bank of india, and they dont know about aadhaar seeding mapping for DBT.help me out here to seed. pleaseee
shubham10843

pradeepjss

Apr 19, 2019

Fraud Transaction

Dear Sir/Mam

This is to inform you that on 16 April 2019 some fraud transaction Rs. 10099/- has been made through my credit card whose last four digit no is 9002. Same time when transactions has been made I file a complaint that all transactions wasn't made by me. For that a reference no generate for enquiry from where it was done. Now a bill raise of Rs 14000/-. Please help me I have never share my card detail to any one & also not OTP when transaction has been made. Please do need full. I'll very thankful.

Transaction Date Details Amount (INR) Reference Number

16/04/2019 UDIO 10099.00 74332749107910684597485

Thanks & regards

Pradeep Yadav

Mobile No-09050122737

Suchita patil

Apr 15, 2019

एसबीआई अकाउंट से ₹17400 कट गया वह दूसरे अकाउंट में नहीं आया

सर , मेरा नाम विजय मानिक राव पाटील मेरा एसबीआई ब्रांच येवला में सेविंग अकाउंट है मेरा अकाउंट नंबर11337981987 ब्रांच येवलाSbiIbranch में अकाउंट है.
सर मैंने 02 Apr 2019 को 15:23 बजेSbi him App [email protected] आई डी से[email protected] आईडी को ₹17400 भेजे लेकिन वह मेरे एक्सिस बैंक अकाउंट में नहीं आए और मेरे एसबीआई सेविंग अकाउंट से ₹17400 माइनस हो गये लेकिन मेरे एक्सिस बैंक भीम ऐप में 2 अप्रैल 2019 का 1523 बजे रिसीव का मैसेज आया लेकिन यह अमाउंट मेरे एक्सिस अकाउंट में नहीं आए.
Sbi bank mob Reg No -9767784864
END. Date. -02 Apr 2019
FREQUENCY -ONE TIME
UMN -c3da1aa611744fb7ac
TRANSACTION ID. -############
सर यह ट्रांजैक्शन डीटेल्स है.

सर मेरा एक्सिस बैंक अकाउंट नंबर. 917010002648297
IFSC code. UTIB0000447
Reg.Mob No -7741896126.
Santosh begi

Apr 8, 2019

Gas subsidy not receive

Sir mujhe February se subsidy received nahi ho rahi mai bahut paresan ho gaya hu sir bank aur agency ke chakkar lagaa lagaa Kar mai ek saal se bahut paresaan ho raha hun ek saal se bhi jyada ho gaya hun lekin subsidy nahi mil rahi