NPCI

Consumer complaints and reviews about NPCI

P K Chatterjee

Jul 30, 2018

Aadhar inactive at NPCI end

I am not getting lpg subsidy since november 2017 due to inactive Aadhar No.(############) though it is active in corresponding bank (AXIS BANK A/C No. 017010100138147,IFSC NO UTIB 0000017) and gas distributor (BHARAT GAS A/C No. C/F 3075)

Mob no, 9038656885
Aarti Kumari

Jul 26, 2018

kindly check my aadhar status

kindly check my aadhar my aadhar status

aadhar num - ############

sbi act num- 36809648312

ifsc code- sbin0011549

thanks
bharti2009

Jul 23, 2018

Status inactive in NPCI

Hi sir my mother-in law name is Asha I have submitted adhaar card in bank and adhaar is updated in my bank account but the NPCI status is still inactive. I have bank account in bank : State Bank Of india Account number : 32488689246, Ifsc code :SBIN0050722, Adhaar number : ############. So please update my account in NPCI. Thank u sir
santoshstp1

Jul 12, 2018

aadhar not updating on NPCI server

Sir/ma'am
My aadhar number is ############
My lpg subsidy that used to come on a IDBI bank A/C which I closed in April 2016 ..I got my Aaadhar linked with another SBI a/c..but NPCI server still shows my aadhar linked to the former closed SBI account ..due to which I am unable to receive my lpg subsidy to my newly linked SBI account.... Still my subsidy is onhold..
Name : Santosh Kumar
Contact no. - 9452115514
lpg id no. - 10000 ############
BHARAT GAS SERVICE SITAPUR, UP
selvakani

Jul 12, 2018

subsidy amount refund

Sir i have linked my aadhar with my BANK OF INDIA account but is not getting linked with NPCI,As it is found that is has linked with my CITIBANK Account which i have already closed. I have linked my aadhar with my BANK OF INDIA account via Bank officials and also via ATM services but it is still not get mapped with NPCI as a result of it i am not able to avail the gas subsidy benefit

CONSUMER NO: 44050708 NAME: RAMESH J GANATRA AADHAR NO: ############ MOBILE NO:

mandaltelecom

Jun 30, 2018

L.P.G. SUBSIDY PROBLEM

My Aadhar number has been linked with bank account but not showing at NPCI server. so my gas subsidy ammount is not credited in my bank account Sir please take action immediately.Please do the needful.it's very important for me.
MY AC NO; 0622010299855 IFSC CODE; UTBI0MTY041 NAME ;TULSI GHOSH. AADHAR NO; ############ BRANCH ;UNITED BANK OF INDIA, MATIARY BRAMCH, NADIA, WEST BENGAL. NUM; 9800689989 MAIL ID; [email protected] Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
vnayak1990

Jun 26, 2018

Adhar status Inactive

I have given a physical copy of aadhar card multiple time to bank Still is Aadhar side the Bank Linking Status showing Inactive,Could you please help me out what need to be done.

Jun 25, 2018

LINK AADHAR IN NPCI

so my gas subsidy ammount is not credited in my bank account
MY AC NO;141710100071616 IFSC CODE;ANDB0001417 NAME ;PRAVEEN KUMAR DHARA AADHAR NO;############ BRANCH ;COLLECTORATE COMPLEX KHAMMAM MY CONTACT NUM;9705228267 MAIL ID;[email protected]
Sunil Kumar

Jun 22, 2018

subsidy is not transfer for con. 22224

Dear Sir ,
Respected Sir we are requesting that my dealer name Dammo Ent. (113562) my subsidy is not transfer my account in more than three months so please do some help our detail is given below

name vikas Kapoor

Email [email protected]
Nagaraj.G.H

Jun 18, 2018

Subsidy amount

Not showing account number in NPCI
I'm not getting LPG subsidy since 7 months , My aadhar number as been linked with bank account but not showing NPCI surver
I already re-checked with bank but they told me that your aadhar is linked to A/C
Name : Nagaraja.G.H
A/C no : 4737101004500
IFSC : CNRB0004737
Aadhar number : ############
Mobile number : 7353499860
teja146

Jun 13, 2018

money is not credited in benificiary account

I am mohan and i send 1010 rupees to my friend account through paytm payments bank bhim upi.
I send money to my friend mobile number 9966886850 and is was successfull but the miney is not credited in benificiary account and this was happened on 12/06/2018 with bank transacation is is M802834 till now it does not credited please tell where is my money and where it is credited and how many days u take to solve this issue please sendmail as soin as passible my mail is [email protected]

Jun 8, 2018

Aadhar number not linked with NPCI server

Dear sir /madam my father is not getting LPG subsidy since 5 months because adhar number is not linked with NPCI server aadhar number ############ LPG I'd:37500000047838457 consumer I'd:73 Indane oil N.R Indane gas agency pin code:524137.please link aadhar number to NPCI server for providing LPG subsidy. Gmail I'd:[email protected]
KOVVURI PRASAD REDDY

Jun 8, 2018

IOCL-LPG SUBSIDY NOT RECEIVED FROM AUGUST 2017

DEAR SIR MY SBI SB ACCOUNT NO:10519290538(ISFC CODE: SBIN0001675) AND ADHAAR NO :############ . MY INDANE CONSUMER NO:. 3 ############ 1347 MY SUBSIDY AMOUNT DOES NOT RECEIVED MY BANK ACCOUNT AND ADHAAR NUMBER LINKED TO ALL MY BANK ACCOUNTS.BUT SUBSIDY NOT RECEIVED SINCE AUGUST 2017.PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM.
pratibhatojaiswal

Jun 4, 2018

not showing account number in NPCI

Hello sir,
My adhar number has been linked with bank account but not showing at NPCI server.
I already rechecked with bank but they tell me that your aadhar is linked to A/c
Name Pratibha Jaiswal
A/C-################ (Punjab National Bank, Ranchi, Jharkhand)
IFSC-PUNB07609000
Adhar Card-############
manoj hr11

Jun 4, 2018

Gas Subsidy

I am Shakuntala Devi. I have an account in panjab national bank, khair Road Aligarh. My bank account no. is ################. I have a gas connection of indane gas. My agency name is Shree nath indane gas sewa, aligarh. My gas connection no. is 7062078418. My aadhar is linked with bank account and lpg connection but I am unable to get my gas subsidy in my bank account. So please help to get subsidy.

With regards

Shakuntala Devi
randhirramasre

May 25, 2018

SUBSIDY RELATED

Sir i have linked my aadhar with my state bank of india account but is not getting linked with NPCI,As it is found that is has linked with my HDFC Account which i have already closed. I have linked my aadhar with my SBI account via Bank officials and also via ATM services but it is still not get mapped with NPCI as a result of it i am not able to avail the gas subsidy benefit

Consumer No :- 017207
LPG Id :- ################
V.JAYASURYA

May 22, 2018

Aadhar link with bank shows active

My Aadhar Number ############has been linked with State bank of India (SBI) Gandhinagar Branch ,Hyderabad 500080, on 19-04-2018,Bank Account but not showing at NPCI SERVER. I already rechecked With Bank manager,he told me that my Aadhar is linked to Account no33663422185. I went to INDIAN OIL CORPORATION, Secunderabad Area Office, their shows my Aadhar is ACTIVE, They told me that Now Ball in court between SBI and NPCI TO SOLVE YOUR Problem
Kindly help me Sir.
V.JAYASURYA
Akhileshwartiwari

May 15, 2018

New Account not linking with NPCI

aadhar not updating on NPCI server
Sir/ma'am
My aadhar number is ############
My lpg subsidy that used to come on a SBI account (34518980669) which I closed in April 2018 ..I got my Aaadhar linked with another SBI a/c..but NPCI server still shows my aadhar linked to the former closed SBI account ..due to which I am unable to receive my lpg subsidy to my newly linked SBI account.... Still my subsidy is onhold..
Name : Akhileshwar Tiwari
Contact no. - 7376523866
lpg consumer no. - 28407
Uphar Gas Service, Ballia, UP
Pradeep Manhar

May 14, 2018

My Salary Not Transferred to my SBI Bank Account on Aadhaar Based Payments by Govt.

I am Pradeep Manhar, Working in NRHM Chhattsgarh Community health center Dabhara , Since Govt Start make Aadhaar Based Salary i am not getting my salary for 1 months & my complaint is aadhar number ############ is not link with my bank Account 20071670858 but I have submit & well update my aadhar to my Bank account. but My salary are not transfer to my account. Please Solve my Huge Problem. I have many times call to customer care, I have delink my aadhar in bank and relink also but my salary are not transfer because NPCI server not link my aadhar and still showing adhaar banking status is inactive My contact number is 9522608388 & my email id is pradee[email protected], Please do the needful & oblige, Pls call me what do to......

May 11, 2018

LPG subsidy not received

My LPG subsidy is not received in my Bank account.

Kindly Advices.

IFSC CODE - SBIN0016173
MICR CODE- 110002385
bhagwati lal chouhan

May 1, 2018

aadhaar not linking with npci

i was receiving LPG subsidy in SBI.Subsiquenty subsidy was credited in my HDFC bank,now HDFC acctt is closed,my aadhaar is linked with SBI ACCTT.but i m not receiving subsidy since oct 2016.what i should do?

Apr 24, 2018

National Payments Corporation of India,
th Floor, R tech Park, Nirlon Knowledge Park,
Off Western Express Highway, Mumbai-400063, Maharashtra

Date : 01th APRIL 2018
I have made IMPS transfer of Rs.8000/- from my Bank of Maharashtra saving Account- 20106659363 to my SBI Account 10197257865 account on 1st April 2018. Till today the online transaction status is showing pending .Neither the amount got credited in my SBI account today. The amount Rs.8000/- is debited from Bank of Maharshtra account.
IMPS REF. NO. : 1/4/18/IMPS/48/############/10197257865/SBI IN
TO BANK OF MAHARASHTRA 8000 INR
24 days has passed for transaction.
Bank of Maharashtra showing IMPS Transaction Status – Suspected.
When my money is going to get credited in my account please let me know on email address
Bank copy attached.

S Salvi
ganeshjuly31

Apr 9, 2018

adhar inactive in npci

sir pl resolve this matter
mera
adhar no ############
account no -2997551562
ifsc code - cbin0282337
consumer no 650150
mera gas connection 650150 mohan gas agency meerut main hey or gas agency par mera adhar no register hey par bank wale npci se active karne ko man kar rahe hey ye bank se nhi hota hey hme nhi pata npci kya hey isliye jha complaint karni hey karo par hm kuch helo nahi karnge meri subsidy idbi account main ja rhai hey jabki mera account band pada hey
isliye apse request hey ppl meri hlep kare
cibaca

Apr 4, 2018

reversal of payment

sir, i am a bc of sarva haryana gramin bank a withdrawal transaction of rs 1000 of union bank of india was done by me on 03/04/2018 through aeps system but it was not sucessfull . it was showing that withdrawal has been reversed but the amount has not been refunded in the account.iam giving the details below bank name -union bank of india, a/c no which is debited -500002120001215, name of the a/c holder -vinod yadav, my contact no -8059646708/7056116673 ,my email - [email protected] sir please solve this transaction amount I will be thankful to you Thanking you VINOD YADAV