NPCI

Consumer complaints and reviews about NPCI

Clock

Jan 15, 2018

Inactive adhar card on npci server

Sir i am shivani i am from vapi my bank account is in union bank of india
Though they had link my adhar number
Then also when i check on *99*99# they show it is inactive
Because of that my scolarship is pending
I request you to look into the matter
my A/c no is 582102010010953
And my adhar card no is ############
Plz you do something
Parameswar khatua

Jan 14, 2018

Inactive Addhar Linking Bank Account

My complain is addhaar number ############ is not link with my bank Account 31643606226 ( State Bank of India ) but i submit my Addhaar to my Bank account. but the LPG Gas ( Indian Oil Corporation) Subsidy is not transfer in Bank Account. Please Slove my Huge Problem.
Mohammad Aashif

Jan 11, 2018

Debit but not cerdit

SIR MERA A/C SBI BANK KA HAI OUR MAINE MDHYANCHAL GRAMEED BANK KE KIOSK CENTER SE AEPS KE MADHAYM SE 2330 RUPAI KA WITHDRAWAL KRWAYA LEKIN TRANSECTION FAILD AAYA OUR MERE PAISE KAT GYE OUR BANK WALE SUNNE KO TYAR NAHI HAI plz solve and inform me
mob..9617716765
RRN--############
ADHAR NO---############
SBI A/C NO--35177492412
samridhi20

Jan 10, 2018

aadhar bank linking status inactive

Respected sir
I am Samridhi, I have link my bank account with Aadhar no twice but still on uidai portal and on *99*99*1# it is showing it is not linked. I went to bank many times they gave same reply that it is link. Due to this my pg scholarship from aicte has been not yet received. As I m totally depend on my scholarship please sir it is humble request to look after this matter.Following are my details
Aadhar no ############
Account no 37120937180
Bank name - state bank of India
IFSC code- SBIN0010067
adinarayana s

Jan 9, 2018

Aadhar linking status not updated at NPCI server

Sir, this is adinarayana.s , my aadhaar number ############ is linked with syndicate bank. but it is not updated at npci server especially in *99*99# services. it is shown updated with sbi. but it is not updated freshly. it is very problem for government subsidies , they said it is not updated. but in syndicate bank, they told that we are already updated.
account number of syndicate bank: 38022200025269
Dharm B. Kalathiya

Jan 8, 2018

Adhar-Bank account linking status is showing incomplete on the UIDAI website

I, Dharm B. Kalathiya am studying in Aeronautics; and eligible for MYSY Scholarship.
Such that the bank account must linked with adhar number.
I have linked bank account with adhar number on September 5,2017
also got the confirm message from the bank.
But due to some error, link status not showing on web.
And my scholarship isn't being processed.

I thus request you to do the needful in this regard.
Hoping to see my request getting complied with at the earliest.

Rajan.Malhotra

Dec 27, 2017

Fast tag

I have a fast tag for my car no UP16AY9462, which I use at Delhi Faridabad skyway. I had lodged a complaint for wrong deductions from the tag. Th cpmplaint no. is IDFC_GS_845 dtd 04.12.2017.

Inspite of regular follow up no refund has been received.

I am being told by their complaints executive that the request for refund is sent to NPCI.

I request the refund may please be credited immediately.

Seema Malhotra
lohia gas

Dec 26, 2017

LPG SUBSIDY

hello sir,
mera gas connection hpcl company me consumer no. 624717 Name - julaikha se hai aur mera aadhar sbi bank me & hp gas agency me link hai . lekin meri subsidy mere account me transfer nahi ho rahi hai. mujhe btaya gya ki npci se problem hai apka account aadhar se link nahi ho pa raha.
so please resolved my problem as soon as possible.
my aadhar no. ############

Dec 15, 2017

gas subsidy wrongly going to air tel payment bank

Ref my complain dt 12 , 15 Dec 17. My sbi account no is 11354685933 and aadhar no is ############. Gas subsidy must go to sbi account , not on air tel payment bank account . Pls revert to sbi only.

Dec 15, 2017

gas subsidy wrongly going to air tel payment bank

Ref my complain dt 12 Dec 17. My air tel payment bank mobile no is 9771234484 where last LPg subsidy amount Rs 229.29 was credited, which I have never opted for. Pls revert it back to sbi bank. For quarry contact on 8294580727. Thanks.

Dec 12, 2017

gas subsidy is wrongly going to air tel payment bank

My LPG gas subsidy was earlier going to my sbi bank account of Dalmianagar branch but now going to air tel payment bank which i have never opted. Pls revert it back to sbi bank only. My aadhar is already linked with that sbi account. Pls do needful sir. Email I'd is [email protected], also reply for amicable solution. Thanks.
pratik gujrani

Dec 7, 2017

not linkin aadhar card with bank account

sir
my adhar number was not linked to bank account. I go to the bank of maharashtra many times but problem is not solved . sir , my request to you please linked my adhar card to bank account as soon as possible . sir it is neccesary for scholership form . sosir please get action
aadhar card no - ############
bank of maharashtra account no - 68023952039

singhyogender1987

Dec 7, 2017

Amount debited but not credited

Dear Sir/Mam,

On dt 02.12.17 I made a transaction of amount 10000rs from my Alllahbad account to my ICICI account via BHIM app but amount debited from my account but not credited in my ICICI account & massage shown transaction failed so I requested u plus refund my balance.

I already mailed to [email protected] but they replied that We have taken up your issue with the ALLAHABAD Bank and will update you the status once we received the confirmation from the Bank on dt 04.12.17 but till now i did not get my fund back so pls help me in his matter.

Name : Yogender Singh
Account no. 59024271716
Beneficiary no : ############
Amount : 10000rs
Transection ID :############

Yogender Singh
sandipkumar kher

Dec 2, 2017

change bank in ncpi portal

Sir , my aadhar number has been linked with bank account which are now closed my new bank account not showing on npci server
For scholarship it is very necessary .
Plz take action immediately .

plz link my new bank account these detail are

NAME : SANDIP KHER
A/C no. : 20318173339(state bank of india)
IFSC : SBIN0060014
aadhar no.:############
Nvd_s

Nov 23, 2017

Account not seeded to npci server

Sir , my aadhar number has been linked with bank account but not showing on npci server
For scholarship it is very necessary .
Plz take action immediately .
There is scholarship deadline in 2-3 days
Name : shaikh abdul naveed
A/C NO : 60145698081 (Bank Of Maharashtra )
Aadhar No : ############
shwetawade1995

Nov 10, 2017

Aadhar linking status not showing at npci server

Hello sir,
My adhar number has been linked with bank account but not showing at NPCI server.
I already rechecked with bank but they tell me that your aadhar is linked to A/c.
For scholarship, it is very necessary.
Sir please take action immediately.Please do the needful.it's very important for me.

My details are-
Name- Shweta Wade
A/C no.- 60260835300( BANK OF MAHARASHTRA)
Aadhar no- ############
BRANCH- MARATHWADA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS AURANGABAD 431004
IFSC code- MAHB0000152
RABINDRA NATH PAUL

Nov 9, 2017

payment of subsidy H P gas

RABINDRA NATH PAUL 1/1 A rajabagan lane Dum Dum kolkata-70030/AADHAR NO: ############/H P CONSUMER NUMBER 626634/LPG ID:2 ############ 0417/SUBSIDY DUE AROUND Rs.1100/-/AADHAR SEEDED NOT SUBMITED TO BANKER ALLAHABAD BANK BHUPEN BOSE AVENUE KOLKATA.I AM RETIRED MAN AGED 71 YEARS PLEASE PAY IMMEDIATELY /GAS DEALER TBK ENTERPRISE KOLKATA WEST BENGAL
RABINDRA NATH PAUL

Nov 6, 2017

NPCI aadhar seed

RABINDRA NATH PAUL OF 1/1 A, RAJABAGAN LANE DUM DUM KOLKATA-700030/AADHAR NO: ############/H P CONSUMER NUMBER 626634/LPG ID:2 ############ 0417/SUBSIDY DUE AROUND Rs.1100/-/AADHAR SEEDED NOT SUBMITED TO BANKER ALLAHABAD BANK BHUPEN BOSE AVENUE KOLKATA.I AM RETIRED MAN AGED 71 YEARS PLEASE PAY IMMEDIATELY /GAS DEALER TBK ENTERPRISE KOLKATA WEST BENGAL
RAKESHKUMARSINGH

Nov 6, 2017

AADHAR CARD NOT LINK WITH NPCI BY BANK

Hello sir,
My adhar number has been linked with bank account but bank manager saying , " I have no any system for aadhar linking with NPCI."

My details are-
Name- Anjali kumari
A/C no.-############ ( Purvanchal Bank)
Aadhar nO:############
BRANCH- Bankata , Deoria , UP , 274704
IFSC code- SBIN0RRPUGB
Contact No . - 7084409622
vijaydhakare8

Nov 2, 2017

AMOUNT IS DEBIT BUT NOT CREDIT TO BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT

Please check transaction is not successful . Amount is debit but is not credit to beneficiary account
Amt.10000
Time 2.32 pm
Mail id [email protected]
shankarparab1996

Oct 27, 2017

npci not show bank link with aadhar

dear sir
my sbi and canara bank account are not ablr to link with aadhar as on NPCI server and udai website doeesnot reflect the same account info in my aadhar linking status
how to slove this problem

Oct 26, 2017

About Aadhar card Linking update

Respected sir
I am using domestic LPG gas of Bhartgas .I want change my account number in which gas subsidy was getting deposited.Priviosly my account in State bank of India now I want to change that account to bank of Baroda that's why I was declined my Aadhar card from SBI and linked with Bank of Baroda account but this is still not updated up to gas distrbuter in our region so there is problem of subsidy deposition.
Consumer no:- 25291
Name:- Jotiram bodhiram dhas
Aadhar no:-############
Kindly update my Aadhar link to new bank account

singhjitendra

Oct 20, 2017

hpcl lpg subsidy

my aadhar no is linked with lpg disributor & bank cental bank of india but my lpg subsidy do not credit in my bank a/c due to aadhar inactive in NPCI
Kindly plz help me
my mob no - 9507956145
hpcl lpg con no -601356
bank a/c no in central bank of india - 3172729207
name Ajad kha
shashiprakashsingh03

Oct 16, 2017

amount being deducted from sender side but amount hasn't been received in receiver bank account.

On 10th october ,i had a UPI transaction with UPI transaction id- ############ through google app .
the amount has been deducted from account no- 20313815251 but hasn't been received by chandan kumar.
its already been five days of transaction but still the money hasn't been credited to his account.
kindly help me and look into the matter to resolve the issue.

In case of contacting me - call at 7903650860

Oct 14, 2017

payment debited but not credit to account

name : jagadisha t
transaction i d number ############
date and time : 05/10/2017 7:56 am
amount - 4000
bank name - sbi bank hunsur