NPCI

Consumer complaints and reviews about NPCI

Arti Tanna

Sep 19, 2016

About returning Access Cash

With due respect I state that I am Arti Tanna customer of Bank Of India.I have withdraw-ed money from ATM of State Bank Of India.Due to some technical problem the transaction of rupees 3000/- was not successfull and It has been transferred to the access cash in the account of State Bank Of India and it is verified by the Channel manager of State Bank Of India.So I kindly request you to return the access cash into my account.

Thanking You.
S. PANIGRAHI

Sep 19, 2016

Non- payment of Advance Subsidy on LPG

My LPG consumer No. 19971 of Ganesh Gas agency Gwalior and Bank A/c No.10504785822 SBI, Morar, Gwalior, IFSC Code: SBIN0004661.

In response to my complaint in CPGRAM, IOC has confirmed that the payment of Rs. 435/- was sent to my above referred SB A/c on 19.1.2014 , success date 21.1.2014, Transaction sequence No (NACH): 1111111 but unfortunately the amount has not been credited to my A/c as confirmed by SBI.

in view of above, please do the needful for crediting the amount and give suitable instruction to my present SBI Branch , Nai Abadi, Mandsaur (MP IFSC code; SBIN0030260 (A/c transferred from Gwalior in August 2016) and oblige.
Srichand

Jul 10, 2016

Aadhaar link

Sir I am srichandran lpg I'd 29110804900053318 CONSUMER NUMBER 625336 AADHAAR NUMBER ############ MY BANK 20258653616 IFSC CODE SBIN0017247 AADHAAR STATUS LINK AVAILABLEIN LPG BUT NOTAVAILABLE IN THE BANK(ASPER NPCI)WHILE I SUBMITTED AADHAR NUMBER TO SBI BANK.ASWELL AS THEY ENTEY MY ACCONT. But its still show my remark in AADHAR link status in bank (ASPER NPCI) and in the check dbdl(ctc) status my ney
D Desai Shankar

Feb 28, 2016

Aadhaar seeding to my latest bank account

Lot of follow up or complaints made to IOCL customer care and NPCI, to help to receive PAHAL subsidy for the below mentioned Gas connection, however, my complaints are going on deaf ears inspite of following so many a times. Is there a system for NPCI to address the customer complaints effectively ? why is it for them to take so many follow ups for rectify very simple issues ? atleast can i expect something poisitive to address my complaint effectively ?

LPG Consumer No: 101015

Contact Mob No: ############
debakanti dutta

Apr 1, 2015

REJECTION OF LINK BETWEEN ADHAAR NO AND BANK ACCOUNT

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT MY ACCOUNT WITH SBI LINKED WITH AADHAAR NO HAS BEEN REJECTED BY NPCI. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE POSSIBLE REASONS FOR SUCH ACTION
Mir Anser Ali

Mar 14, 2015

Why NPCI rejected my aadhar no.

Dear Sir I Have Linked My Aadhaar ( ############)
With My Bank Account in State Bank of India. And My
LPG Distributor also. But According to NCPI (Aaadhaar
Linking Status in Bank (as per NPCI : Rejected by NPCI.

updated My Aadhaar with my bank account, and Its
not updated from NPCI . And how i know the status of
this. Please tell me the solutions
about this issue.my A/C NO. 31018367787, Mobile no. 9614215461, mail id: [email protected]
Mir Anser Ali

Mar 14, 2015

Why my aadhar no. rejected by NPCI

Dear Sir I Have Linked My Aadhaar ( ############)
With My Bank Account in State Bank of India. And My
LPG Distributor also. But According to NCPI (Aaadhaar
Linking Status in Bank (as per NPCI : Rejected by NPCI.

updated My Aadhaar with my bank account, and Its