npcl

Consumer complaints and reviews about npcl

Pooja davi

Sep 16, 2020

electricity reconnection ke sambandh mein

On September 11, my light has been cut on Friday and there is no response from the campus till date.
Jank0171

Oct 28, 2019

Park lights

The park lights in beta 2 sector H block are not working properly. So all the residents of H block are requesting to maintain the lights of park inside.
Mohit Kumar Mathur

Jul 12, 2019

Electric connection rejected without informing

Dear sir , I have raised a new connection request on 3rd July and after 9 days I got a call from surveyer only once , I couldn't receive that call and when I call back after 5 min then surveyer told me your connection request has been rejected.i was surprised and asked surveyer how to rejected connection request even though you had call me only once.
Sir please guide me what should I do further. How to survive without electricity it's a basic need.
Request no.############
Name - Mohit Kumar Mathur
09775422000
abhinavr96

Oct 11, 2018

Electricity Theft

Respected Sir/Mam ,
I am a resident of Sector - Omicron 1A , Greater Noida and wish to register a complaint. A house with address - " D - 250 , Omicron 1A " , here has been consistently stealing electricity for last 8 months. I had been complaining about the same for past 2 months with the respective theft complaint no. as well as with general customer care. Not just me even several other residents here have complained about the same to NPCL several times. But even then no action has been taken by NPCL till now. Even emailing to senior officials have not resulted in any response or action. We as taxpayers as well as honest NPCL customers demand an immediate action against the concerned house and impose heavy fines. Such an action would act as deterrent for others and would do justice to honest consumers of NPCL. Regards
Jyotika Ghosh debnath

Sep 11, 2018

Electricity problem

Hello sir my name is Jyotika Ghosh debnath I just want to know that when your company gives 24*7 electrcity supply in kulesra pusta greater noida...
rahul.jain2601

Jul 23, 2018

Problem In New Connection

7 months before I applied for a new connection for my commercial space. After sometime they did the inspection at my site and gave an approval. But after sometime they denied for new connection by giving the reason that "Your previous bill is pending". While I bought it as a new property and the bill is pending on seller.
The interested case is that many of the shop owner already having a electricity connection in this market. When they are having a connection so why should I not?

Please resolve my problem asap.

Name: Rahul Jain
Address: Guru Teg Bahadur Market, Jagat Farm, Gamma 1, Greater Noida
Mobile: 9313454893
Registration No.: 100085035
rahul.jain2601

Jul 23, 2018

New Connection

Please resolve my problem asap.

Name: Rahul Jain
Mobile: 9313454893
Registration No.: 100085035
Govind3847

Mar 6, 2018

New connection

This is to inform you that we are group of 7 to 8 people who has already been applied for the electricity connection 4 - 5 months before but no action taken from your's end.
We all are fed up of roaming to yours office each and everyday . Please let us know what is the status of our application , when would be process start , why is it pending and what is the reason of not providing us the new connection.
1. Application no. 100084950 date of apply 10.01.2018 . Vakil Mahtoo
2. Application no. 110008422 date of apply 25.10.2017. Ashok Yadav
3. Application no. 100085614 date of apply 29.01.2018. Vartika patel

And many others. If you want we can share all.

We request you to please issue instruction to complete our pending process from your end.

Govind
Amit son

Nov 8, 2017

Meter shifting

Meter shifting
Raghuraj narain saxena

Sep 25, 2017

Disconnected supply

I am a best payer consumer no 2000025804, from 17 yrs.
I really shocked that without my fault my connection was disconnected today dt 25,9,17 at 12 pm

Actually the matter is

I hv made a payment of my bill by chque. Unfortunately that chque was dishourred by signature default,
A letter of information from you was received on 23rd , in which you mentioned the time of 7 days to deposit with the sur charge of rs 250,

But sorry to say that connection was disconnected within two days,
May I know why is it done ,
#Ashish shukla

Jun 24, 2017

Not to give new electricity connection from 6 months by npcl

Respected sir
I am resident of alavardipur near Haldwani mod ,greater noida .sir I am applied for new electricity connection in December 2016 by consumer no 2000120551 but yet I am not get my connection ,people around me use illegal connection so they not bear about new connection only my house is not lighted in night I am tired to go 6 and 7 time to beta 1 office they people not assure me when I get connection ,please make sure I got new connection early as possible

ajaynstyagi

May 26, 2017

- Regarding the malpractices going in Golf Gardenia Society

Sr. Manager (Operations)/GM
NPCL, Greater Noida

Subject: - Regarding the malpractices going in Golf Gardenia Society by a group of people who have ill intensions of extorting money from residents.

Gentle reminder regarding my complained regarding the malpractices going in Golf Gardenia Society by a group of people who have ill intensions of extorting money from resident. Still I didn’t hear from you.

I am a resident of (R/o B-302 Golf Gardenia) and I want to uncover some very serious malpractices by a group of residents who are constantly looking for alternate ways to extract money from fellow residents and are constantly involved new ways to harass people of society.

(1) Earlier these group of people were forcing me higher electricity charges as they doubted on my electricity bills were not as high as theirs and thus accused me of meter tampering. Then in presence of President RWA and Gen. Sec. RWA and other fellow residents of the society my meter was checked (Twice) and was found perfectly fine.
(2) In Nov-Dec 2015 new prepaid meters were installed. For this every apartment was forced by this group to give Rs.12000/- . A notice was also issued by Vice President RWA (Mrs. Shikha Singh) with the help of Mr. SPS Verma stating to everybody that-
(a) to clear the electricity dues of old meters before the installation of new electrical meters electricity won’t be provided to those who do not clear their dues So every resident paid their respective dues including me and prepaid meters were installed. In Feb2016 this group of people started threatening me to pay a fake bill of Rs. 50,000/-. They started harassing me even after paying every arrears before installation of new prepaid meters and started threatening me with my life and also misbehaved with me and my family.
(b) On 03 March 2016 they refused to give me electricity and cut my electricity connection by force. So my family was forced to move out of home to take refuge to my parental house in Burari, Delhi as well they stopped my house hold truck. I called to police but I didn’t get any relief. I moved to Delhi, without any Furniture and house hold. If I was going to my flat they were abusing and treating.
Now after giving much pain they are still after me to extort money from me. I asked them to furnish the original bills for the above amount and in return they handed me a hand written fake bill of electricity and maintenance pending of Rs.55100/-.
I am also working as RWA Treasurer since 2013, From the RWA office I never got any dues for 50000/- till 31st Dec,2015. I have RWA office bill and receipt which are reflecting no arrears.
I checked in my records and found no arrears and previous balance pending. Also this fake bill is not in the knowledge of the President RWA and Gen. Sec. RWA.

(3) On approaching the estate manager Mr. Kuldeep replied that on the instructions given by Mr. SPS Verma and Mrs. Shikha Singh (Vice President RWA) every resident is being denied whenever asked to furnish any sort of record against the My electricity usage and Payment.

My home is abandoned since March-16. Mr. Kuldeep, Mr. SPS Verma and Mrs. Shikha Singh is started abusing/fighting and stop to me, if I am trying to get my personal belong and furniture from my home.
I request you to look in above matter urgently and to deliver justice. Please put an end to these malpractices as the whole society is getting disturbed by this group.

Thanks and Regards,

Email: [email protected]
Jaipal Singh pal

May 13, 2017

Shifting of pole in front of F-196 Sector-36 Great Noida

Sir, I am resident of F-196 Sector-36 Greater Noida. There is a electricity pole in front of my house which is to be shifted to the center of plot F-195 and F-196. I am unable to use that area because of this pole and a tree. Please do the needful. Thank You.
Amit CB Singh

Feb 6, 2017

Facing so much problem with regular Power Cut

We at Gaur City, Greater Noida West facing so much problem with regular power cuts. Specially over the weekend, we observed whole day power cuts. Is this a problem or something else.
Kindly look into the matter and get this fixed as its burning our pockets.
Pamma Singh

Jan 26, 2017

new connection

I have applied electricity connection online dated 8 January, 2017 for Flat No. - 404 TF, Block-9, Sector-Omicron III, Greater Noida. The registration no. - is 505. After that I had submitted required documents in hard copies along with application form to NPCL office at Alpha I, Greater Noida dated 13 January, 2017. Till now I have not received any confirmation from the NPCL. I had also visited the NPCL office on 18 January and 23 January, 2017. I did not get any positive response from the NPCL and even no one picking up the phone for the queries. I am a Senoior Citizen and living in Delhi. I cannot up down to Greater Noida on daily basis. I have the information that the new connection will take only one week but it is almost two weeks but nothing had been done from the NPCL. It is our new flat and we need to done some construction done but because of electricity we can not do anything. I am having a huge financial loss because of that. We are living on rented home. Whose gonna bear this loss.

It is my request to look into this matter and resolve it as soon as possible as we have to shift in our new.

Paramjit Singh
Neha 11

Jan 5, 2017

Light chori

PRADHAN sanjay brother Ajay and Javier last two year se regular last two year se chori ke light jala raha ha Npcl ke kuch log unki help krte h Dheeraj ne apni wire ko katkr chori ke light de h permanent wire dale hua h address. PRADHAN sanjay brother Ajay and Javier Village salempur gurjer bilaspur road greater
Ravindra kumar r

Dec 26, 2016

Power cut

Sir my area is haldoni habibpur .sir we are facing power cut in the morning 8-10am and 4pm to 5 pm per day.what is the problem sir.pls informed to us....

dharmenra kumar

May 20, 2016

electricity thift

we are the resident of wazidpur sec 135, in noida.
Due to most of the house made and where abouts of the owner is not available, no. of people entered in these houses and uses for their own cause. most of them are involved in electric theft, etc. .
they are using electricity direct from electric Cable (Insert two pin) by paying just Rs. 100-200/- to lineman of area. Due to this activity damage the electric cable and occure the chance of electric shoks during raining time. Pls see the attached photo. We taking this photo after disconnecting the connection by NPCL. They are using directly at night time.
Pls take strongly action.

Sir it request to NPCL officials to raid these power thieves and charge panelity direct from house owner for these theft.
By this mean theft will be reduced, funds weill be generated, criminal activities will be reduced and honest payers may be kept aside from raising terrif.

i am suggesting one name also nano chouhan

thifting time night 9 pm to 7 am on daily basis.

loading miniumu 8 kw
deepa Pandey

May 14, 2016

additional surcharge on april months bill

I stay in greater noida in sector Omicron 1a this month i got a extra bill of rs.1390 saying that it is additional surcharge. My consumer number is 2000085946. Why u r charging additional surcharge when im already paying my bills on time. Plz revert back to this complaint asap.
anil425

Apr 3, 2016

electricity theft

we are the resident of Madhuvan vihar Kulesra, in greater noida.
they are using electricity direct from electric Cable (Insert two pin) by paying just Rs. 100-200/- to lineman (Mr. Harender) of area. Due to this activity damage the electric cable and occure the chance of electric shoks during raining time. Pls see the attached photo. We taking this photo after disconnecting the connection by NPCL. They are using directly at night time.
Pls take strongly action.

electricity theft

Jul 9, 2011

illegal power theft from electric pole

we are the resident of J block , Gamma-II, in greater noida.
Due to most of the plot lying vacant and where abouts of the owner is not available, no. of people forclibly entered in these houses and uses for their own cause. most of them are involved in illegle activities of drug suppliy, theft, chain snaching etc. and wearing the mask of rehriwala.
they are using electricity direct from electric pole by paying just Rs. 100-200/- to lineman of area. NPCL are rising rates for honest payer without chasing them out and penalise them.

Si it request to NPCL officials to raid these power thieves and charge panelity direct from house owner for these theft.

J Block residents,