NSDL-CRA / NPS

Consumer complaints and reviews about NSDL-CRA / NPS

Pooja Mamadapur

Aug 13, 2022

Amount got debited from my bank account but is not reflecting on nps

I had just created nps account and in first payment which I did on the same day of rs. 50000, the amount got debited from my bank account but was not credited/reflecting on nps, it showed a message that transaction failed. Can I know if this is an error from the website or from the bank? Will I get a refund?
Somosubhra

Aug 6, 2022

Amount deducted transaction failed

Hi Sir/Madam,

I made a payment of 50,000 - at NSDL gateway while opening NPS account via UPI (Gpay). My initial contribution of 50,000 - amount was deducted but payment was unsuccessful. How long does it take to refund the amount.

mayank1304

Aug 27, 2021

Payment deducted but transaction failed

I was making an initial payment of Rs 4000, money got deducted from my account by I got an error on the screen. Please look into that

Acknowledgement No: 11680067
Email: [email protected]
Transaction ID: ############
bindunps

Jul 2, 2021

Amount not credited to NPS (PRAN110144851936)

I made the contribution to my NPS account on Jun 30th. The amount got deducted from my bank account, but it was not credited to NPS account. Please look into this ASAP.

PRAN - ############
Contribution Amount - $2000
Transaction ID from Bank : 0147835989

Himabindu
rwankhede

May 7, 2021

Contribution is not credited to NPS

I payed online Rs 500/- on 07-05-2021 by Google pay. Amount debited from my bank but no online receipt and not credited in Please do the needful.

Rupesh Wankhede
rwankhede

May 7, 2021

amount not credited to NPS

Rupesh Wankhede
sphanasvadekar

Sep 15, 2020

Payment

My online payment for eNPS registration failed during first attempt payment but amount got deducted from banks as it was a UPI payment.and I was still getting this message saying that "Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway".
So I tried second time doing the payment. It was successful but still I have not received the previous(attempt 1 ) amount in my bank account neither in My NPS contribution
Ack Id 11022653
Madhu Babu R

Jul 18, 2019

Amount Deducted not credited to NPS

Amount not credited to NPS

I payed on line RS 50,059.71/- on 18-7-19 through https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA/ online payment system. The amounrt debited from my sb account but not credited in my NPS pran no. ############. please do the needful.I have not received any receipt also.

Madhu
Anilkdei

Feb 12, 2018

Failure to pay initial payment- NSDL- CRA

My online payment for eNPS registration failed during payment and registration process so that Registration against this Acknowledgement Id 11032117 is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.

eNPS Website always show message Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway Please try again after sometime.

So I request you to please Reset my Acknowledgement id so that I can make initial payment and complete my registration.

Acknowledgement number:11460910
PARESH CHANDRA MOHANTA

Jan 30, 2018

Confused after dippositing Rs50000/- in Tyre-1 Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) 110130986785

Confused after dippositing Rs50000/- in Tyre-1 Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) ############ ON 25/01/18, SINCE nsdl adviced to dipposit Rs 1000/- minimum for the fy on 30/01/18.suggest what to do

Jan 22, 2018

can not login

Sir, My I-PIN & T-PIN Password has expired, i can not login. I tried to reset the password but that was not successful too.
So i request to provide new I-PIN & T-PIN on my following Email.

Punit Kumar
PRAN. ############
Mobile. 9457376227
Email ID. [email protected]
kalejyotiram

Nov 13, 2017

Problem of deduction fee 1500/- twice for NPS registration for same TPRN0068594303

Hello Sir,

I have done online NPS registration through my SBI account. First time i done complete registration by paying 1500/- for both tier1 and tier2 for TPRN0068594303 . I received message for successful registration with detail like
TPRN NO: TPRN0068594303
POP SP: 6813170
PRAN NUMBER: ############

SBI Transaction Ref on date 10Nov2017: IHF8998846 TRANSFER TO 98561165422

Second time i tried to download the form for TPRN NO: TPRN0068594303 but again fee 1500/- deducted from my SBI account and got new PRAN number with same TPRN and POP SP number.

TPRN NO: TPRN0068594303
POP SP: 6813170
PRAN NUMBER: ############

SBI Transaction Ref on date 13 Nov 2017: IHF9286577 TRANSFER TO 98561165422

Request you to please do needful to cancel the first NPS registration with 'PRAN NUMBER: ############' pay back the fee 1500/- to my SBI account.

Jyotiram Kale
Mb: 9766642895
Irfanalam1978

Oct 18, 2017

Not able to esign for NPS account although PRAN already generated

I registered on enps site on 12-Oct and got the Acknowledgement Number 11358462. On 13-Oct I got the PRAN in sms as ############. In sms it was mentioned that soon I will get the IPIN but I never got it, Now I'm trying to esign it using the Acknowledgment Number but I am getting error that "No record found for the given Search Criteria".

Kindly help,
noby999

Oct 16, 2017

Tier II withdrawal not credited on my SB account

Sir I have tier II account. On 19th SEP 2017 I initiate withdrawal request(Rs 80000) withdrawal ACK id 8000170399. But I did not get that amount till now. Please help me
ROHIT 1111

Sep 12, 2017

contribution not credited

my PRAN ############ .I deposited RSS 50029.50 IN VOLUANTRY TIER 1 Account. .THE REFERENCE NO IS 12554574 WHILE transaction no 1062154394621.Transaction Date 2017-09-11 Time 15 19 53 .The amount is debited from my sb Ac in IDBI BUT IT IS SHOWING AS FAILURE IE TRANSACTION FAILED.

Kindly Help

ROHIT KUMAR AGARWAL

Jul 23, 2017

reisuee of ipin and tpin

ISSUE OF I PIN/PASSWORDS Because MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED
PRAN: ############
Mb No. : 9886212189
My acct is blocked since long. It was advised to login and request for OTP .But my attempts are
Unsuccessful. Please update my regd mobile no.and addas follow and send me new I pin/ password at the earliest.
Mobile no 9886212189
CPC 2546 CHITRADURGA DISTRICT POLICE

sd /-
Sangeetha shrinivaasan

Jul 18, 2017

Tier 1 status showing as freezed

Tier I Status showing as freeze. I invested in NPS on March 2017 and FATCA self registration for PRAB successfully completed in online,Then why this is showing in freeze status.. Pls confirm asap
rampa110

Apr 5, 2017

You have already logged into the system

Dear sir while I am trying to login it says you have already logged into the system.my pran number is ############ name rampandian.k
ishan prakash

Mar 9, 2017

stetment of money

sir,,, I activate my nps12/03/ 2015 my pran no. ############ .......i can not see my value of money ......when i try to login ,its show.....pran is not in database.......so i worried about money bcz i don;t know about my balance......please give me statement....
madanpandeyshikhar

Jan 18, 2017

pran account frozen

Sir, I have deposited Rs 50000/- in nps account in march 2016,
my nps account has been frozen. now I want to deposit this year's contribution, please help me to reactivate my NPS account.
thanks and regards.
M M Pandey.
mail- [email protected]
Ikbal PHE

Nov 22, 2016

My Password has expired. Please change of my password

Sir, My I-PIN & T-PIN Password has expired, i can not login due to expiry of password
So i request to provide new I-PIN & T-PIN on my following Email.

Ikbal Hussain Laskar
PRAN. ############
Mobile. 9401275259
Email ID. [email protected]
rjvm

Oct 4, 2016

Credited amount to Tier 1 instead of tier 2`

was paid to tire 2 by specific option selection, NPS has credited amount to Tier 1 and blocked my amount upto 60 years. I have proof of selection of tier 2 option but they are not correcting and telling lie against grievance log. THIS IS CHEATING. PEOPLE AT NPS SEEMS LOST
SADHEESHKUMAR

Sep 6, 2016

Account locked

My account was locked due to incorrect password
gunja kumari

Aug 3, 2016

NPS contribution

Dear sir. Pran no. ############ &a/c no.30365382480 se mere galti se netbanking ke madhayam Rs11460/= NPS constribution ho gaya hai.so please return me amount in my account...
kcjo

Jul 28, 2016

amount not credited to NPS

I payed on line RS 45000/- on 28-7-16 through net banking . The amounrt debited from my sb account but not credited in my NPS pran no. ############. please do the needful.I have not received any receipt also