NSDL

Consumer complaints and reviews about NSDL

Jul 21, 2021

MALOTH SRIKANTH

I SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED MY PAN CARD CORRECTION APPLICATION AND I GOT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER IS 881035237316463
BUT WHEN I TRY TO CHECK MY PAN CARD STATUS IT SHOWS SORRY, NO RECORD FOUND

prudhvi1997

Oct 16, 2018

PAN CARD UNDELIVERED

SIR MY NAME IS PRUDHVI ,
I HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW PANCA4D AND THE PAN CARD IS SENT BY A COURIER AGENCY AND THEY ARE UNABLE DELIVER TO MY ADDRESS DUE TO REMOTE AREA OR DELIVERY TO MY ADDRESS IS NOT AVAILABLE SO PLEASE SEND MY PANCARD VIA POST .
MY APPLICATION NUMBER IS 052739700231002
MY PANCARD NUMBER IS ETQPP0128F
MY NAME: CHINAKAMPALLI PRUDHVI
MY PHONE NUMBER : 7207009002
MY ADDRESS :2-5,CHINAKAMPALLI VILLAGE ,IRALA MANDAL ,
KANIPAKAM,CHITTOOR,ANFHRA PRADESH.PIN CODE 517131.

manikumarsiddireddy

Jan 30, 2018

Pan card undelivered

PAN Card Re-dispatch request for Application Coupon No. U- 632720189

This email is to bring to your kind notice that we had applied for a new PAN Card in the name of Chota Sri Lakshmi Mani kumar siddireddy(Pan Card No:JGIPS8678R) , which was dispatched to our correspondence address provided in the application. We couldn’t receive the PAN Card as we are out of town when the local Post Man reached our house.

Therefore, we requesting you to resend our PAN Card to the same address as mentioned in the application.

Attached is the status of the application when we tracked it in online.Please kindly do the needful.

Mani Kumar siddireddy.

Pan card undelivered

praveen paladugu

Oct 30, 2017

DUPLICATE PANCARD

I AM PRAVEEN KUMAR PALADUGU FROM HYDERABAD. I APPLIED FOR DUPLICATE PANCARD THROUGH NSDL SITE USING KYC ADHAAR DETAILS. I FILLED ALL DETAILS AFTER THAT I PAID RUPEES 120.62. AFTER THAT I DID NOT GET ANY APPLICATION NUMBER FOR KNOWING MY PAN APPLICATION STATUS. SO KINDLY I REQUEST PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I TRACK MY PAN APPLICATION STATUS OR IF NOT POSSIBLE PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY.

MY TOKEN NUMBER IS : 0014053306

Jul 24, 2017

PAN CARD Not Issue

Sir I have Applied PAN Card First time Only,
But my pan card not issued

Present Status-Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application

But this is my first application for PAN CARD

Acknowledgement

Name- Srinivasa Rao Palla
S/o Gopala Rao Palla

Applied Date- 10/04/2017

Please issue my PAN CARD
Plz REPLY me
I am not satisfied your service...
I requested no. of times,but Ur not respond & not solved my problem still today
Please tell me you can solve or not

PAN CARD Not Issue

Yeshwanth996

Jul 3, 2017

Delay in getting pan card

Hello ,
My acknowledge number is U 087339700255533.
Name P.Yeshwanth Rao
I applied for pancard two months ago, still didn't received it.Even i didn't get the pan number atleast.
My application is still under process.
Please provide me the pan number and send me the pancard as soon as possible.
prasanna kasu

Jun 17, 2017

debit of money

I have applied for pan card, in the process of it payment needs to be done. which was unsuccessfull but rs.116.2 was debited from my account, i want refund of it. contact no: 9550142177
jaswanth123

May 26, 2017

Pan card application sai jaswanth talluri

I have applied for pan card on 3rd may i have sent documents and long it shows this
"We have received the documents with reference to your PAN application. Your application is under process with NSDL"
Acknowledgment Number : 881060164983191
please resolve immediately i have called nsdl so many times the number is busy please consider this

Pan card application sai jaswanth talluri

Bareddy

Mar 10, 2017

Online transaction failed but amount got debbited

Online application transaction for new pan card is completed by making debit Rs.117.35 from bank account with ref.no.IGAAXYKZL6 Date.09/03/2017.No acknowledgement is generated.So I request to take necessary action to credit back the same to my account.

Feb 22, 2017

Re-dispatched my PAN Card

You are requested that please re-dispatched my PAN Card on the below mentioned address by Indian post
Address : Vill- Sarishani, P.O- Mollahat, P.S- Shyampur, Dist- Howrah, Pin- 711314
Name : UTTAM KUMAR KHANTA

TVG RAO HUF
Category
Hindu Undivided Family
Status
We have not yet received the supporting documents with respect to your PAN application. Kindly submit the requisite documents to NSDL to enable us to process your PAN application at the earliest. For further details, please read the guidelines and instructions or contact TIN Call Center at 020 - 27218080
Akshay Kothawade

Feb 16, 2017

my pan card undelivered

Acknowledgment Number : 190959700012200
Name : KAMAL CHAGAN GOSAVI
Category : Individual
Status :
Your PAN card has been returned undelivered to NSDL on 27-Jan-2017. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee shifted'. The same will be re-dispatched shortly.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : BZHPG8593H
psnsnp

Feb 11, 2017

Online PAN Application Supporting documents delivered to nsdl but not yet processed by the Company

sir I have applied for online PAN applications in favoure of three of my family members and I Have also send supporting documents in time as the company stated, when I contacted them by telephone to know the status of our applications, each time they have been said only the reply is "we escalate your request to concerned department you may call to same number after 3 to 4 working days" after 3 or 4 days the reply is same, even after they received the necessory documents long ago how much time they will take to complete this process? Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Jan 3, 2017

Forget my password

Forget my password
Rajkumar Ťhë Rülêr

Dec 28, 2016

pan card number,pan not received

Dear sir/madam
my self RAJKUMAR I didn't received my PAN number or PAN card till now As it was one month from my application date
. pan acknowledgment no : 073799700214074
. name. : SHANKESHI RAJ KUMAR
. I request to solve my problem soon
lahari003

Feb 20, 2016

PRAN KIT NOT RECIEVED

MY NAME IS GUNAGENJI ADINARAYANA. MY PRAN NO IS ############. I DID NOT RECIEVED MY PRAN KIT YET. SO PLEASE RE-ISSUE MY PRAN KIT, I-PIN & T-PIN
Prasadarao chukka

Dec 3, 2015

Changing my phone number

At the time account opening I will gave e one phone number but my phone number was missed one year back so I can't remember my phone number that's why I am not received any messages from my pran account.I am maintain a new number 9951307943 please replace my old number with this new number. My name chukka prasada RAO. S/o parasuram Naidu my pran number is ############.
chukka prasadarao

Dec 3, 2015

upgradation of phone number

In nsdl pls update my phone number missed my number i dont get any mssages from nsdl cps account.my name is chukka prasada rao s/o parasuram naidu.
slnarayana

May 25, 2015

PAN CARD NOT POSTED

I have applied my pan card in April month but till now i am not received my pan card. My pan number generated but no dispatched till now. My acknowledge no. is 104169700061151. Please look into the matter. I need my pan card very urgently as it is already very delay.
Appi006

Jan 13, 2015

Pan Card returned undeliverd

My PAN card No: BOZPA8762H has been returned undelivered by the Blue Dart Express Ltd, Details of the card as follows: First Name : Amju Address: #56, Sai Arcade, Marathalli Outer ring road, Devarabisanahalli, Bangalore - 560103 , Mob: No :8904419174...
neek arora

Jan 3, 2015

pan card undelivered

080749700080792 acknowledgment number and speed post vide airway Ea420451331IN not delivered my new address pan card dispatech mobile number 8769697169 room no 63-64 gole katla station road bikaner
rajasthan plz come fast my pan card
neek arora

Jan 3, 2015

pan card undelivered

rajasthan
sajithkumar61

Jan 1, 2015

PAN Card Returned back

My PAN CARD (acknowledge number:050119700108590 PAN Number:FWPPS9885D) returned back to mumbai as i was not available in phone,when the PAN Card reached my city through courier.So I request you to resend me the PAN Card

Mob:9567029932
pradeepdhondi

Oct 7, 2014

PRAN

Hello Sir,

please find the NPS Application receipt no : 11602016216880009

PRAN TRUST :12602016216880010

could you please update the NPS application Status..
Rackyvijay

Apr 2, 2014

pan Card Not delivered

Respected Sir/Madam:

I Have applied for pan card, the pan card Details are follows:
PAN Number: AVHPT8140N Acknowledgment Number : 063729700060434 (VELLINGIRI THILAGAMANI)

PAN Number: BYGPB2152R Acknowledgment Number : 063729700060445 (KUPPUSAMY BABY)

PAN Number: BNGPG1670Q Acknowledgment Number : 063729700060423 ( KUPPUSAMY GOPAL)

PAN card has been dispatched on 26-Mar-2014 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no in above orderwise B991Q7348772 , B991Q7348773, B991Q7348771,
This courier service is a non service center so they returned to origin as undelivered pan cards , pan address is perfectly correct so I kindly request you to resend pan cards.