NSDL

Consumer complaints and reviews about NSDL

elijah.mathew

May 18, 2017

PAN card not received since 4 months

I had applied for Pan card on 16th Jan 2017. I still haven't received the PAN card. It says, "We have received the documents with reference to your PAN application. Your application is under process with NSDL".

Kindly do the needful in dispatching it at the earliest.

Acknowledgement Number : 882031122031301

Name: Seeds of Hope Charitable Trust

Elijah Mathew
(9969378804)
BITHI CHAKRABORTY

May 16, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF PAN CARD EVEN AFTER 3 MONTHS

I have applied for the following mentioned 7 PAN cards on 07th & 17th Feb 2017. The status of pan cards are shown that the cards have already been send by Speed Post dt.14th March 2017, but those are not still received.

The PAN CARD ACKN NO. & Air way bill no. as shown in NSDL STATUS OF PAN CARDS are GIVEN BELOW : -

ACK NO. AIR WAY BILL NO.

1. N-026799700490695 EA566337256IN
2. N-026799700490651 EA566337211IN
3. N-026799700490662 EA566337225IN
4. N-026799700490673 EA566337239IN
5. N-026799700480372 EA566337199IN
6. N-026799700480383 EA566337208IN
7. N-026799700490684 EA566337242IN

Please note that when I am going to trucking the status in the Indian post trucking mentioning the above mentioned air way nos, the search come that the nos. are not valid/no search found. I am astronised how it is possible.

I have already complained you before 2 times, but till date there are no result, the cards have not been received even after 3 months & the card holders are in dark of having their cards which are very needed.

Kindly take necessary action so that they can received the cards as early as possible.

Bithi Chakraborty
16.05.2017
rafi354

May 16, 2017

Pan card not received

Acknowledgment Number : 881031204044854
Permanent Account Number (PAN) : FADPS8297F
Status :
We have received the documents with reference to your application for 'New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data'. Your application is under process with NSDL.

I've not received my PAN card yet. This is the status from past two months. Please process my card.
Anoopsr

May 11, 2017

PAN CARD NOT DISPATCH

SIR THIS PAN CARD AKNOWLEDGE NO 028079700449592 PARIVARTANI SRIVASTAV PAN NO HWRPS2922F NOT DISPATCH WITHIN 70 DAYS PLEASE ACTION THIS COMPLAINT HURRY UP
jeetpatel

May 10, 2017

regarding PAN change

hello,
I applied for change of signature in my PAN card through NSDL on 17-March-2017.
my Acknowledgement number is - 881031222198013.
I have couriered the documents to the said addredd on the website.
Yet i've been getting Emails from E - Mudra pan services saying my documents have not reached your address..
I have already made the payment.
I have also tracked my consignment of documents and the consignment says the documents have already been delivered to your address.
I am attaching the photo of my tracked consignment as proof.

Kindly request you to get back to me ,

Jeet Patel,
place - Vadodara, Gujarat

regarding PAN change

May 8, 2017

pan

I HAVE SENT MANY EMAILS TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION BUT CUSTOMER CARE IS NOT REPLYING

From many days status is showing that pan card will be despatched soon . Please let me know when i will get the card. I need pan card urgently

Acknowledgment Number : 881031126057946
Name : YADNESH YASHAVANT DESAI
Category : Individual
Status : PAN has been allotted by Income Tax Department, your PAN card is under process at NSDL and will be
despatched to you shortly.

I Request YOU PLEASE SEND MY PAN CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Karamuddin

Two time money deducted, but yet not returned by the company

We are applying a new pan card of my sister with name of Meharunissa Sarwar and Jahanarabegum Mishrikoti on 26/04/2017, all mandatory field completed but at the last stage PAYMENT submitted 2 time and money deducted from account two time
But pan card application not submitted successfully and a page show PREVIOUS PAYMENT CANCELLED MAKE FRESH PAYMENT.we attempts Two time and money deducted every time.

Bank Transaction ID : ISBI5321632305IGABEYJHW8

Email id: [email protected]
ISHANT JINDAL

Dear sir/mam,

not received pan card more than 40 days why

last 25 days show same case (PAN has been allotted by Income Tax Department, your PAN card is under process at NSDL and will be despatched to you shortly.) why

please send my pan card and revert this camplaint

NAME:- SHIVAM JINDAL
DATE OF BIRTH:- 13 SEP, 1999

Acknowledgment Number : 208739700035160

MOBILE NUMBER:- 8950017205
Chandra Maheshwari

May 5, 2017

PAN Application

I applied for Change in PAN and forwarded document to NSDL. Received acknowledgment mail from them that they received documents on March 17,2017. But still the status of my application as on today is "We have received the documents with reference to your application for 'New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data'. Your application is under process with NSDL"

How much time does NSDL take to review the application?

My Detail is as Under

Acknowledgement Number 881031219411184
Name CHANDRA PRAKASH MAHESHWARI
Date of Birth/Incorporation 17/07/1986
Payment details* Online Payment
Rince

May 4, 2017

Pan card Delay more than 1 month

I have Applied for a new pan card. But it takes more than one month to give response from their side. Up to this time I haven't got the new Pan card.I already submitted a complaint on their mail id, but still no response.
My acknowledge number is 881031112606643

Rince KA
+91 - 8151017082
PUSHKARME0113

Apr 28, 2017

reissue of pan card

sir ,
i applied for pan card in the month of feb2017 and my Acknowledgment Number : 096959700050102 and then i got my pan no through sms from NSDL but it is returned undelivered to NSDL (Your PAN card dispatched by Registered/Speed Post** vide airway bill no. EA086447274IN has been returned undelivered to NSDL on 07-Apr-2017. Please contact NSDL or the TIN-Facilitation Centre (TIN-FC) where application was made by you.). then i applied for Changes or Correction in existing PAN Data/Reprint of PAN Card (No changes in existing PAN Data). and my Acknowledgement Number : 096959700080202 whose status is - Your application is under process at TIN Facilitation Center. Kindly call 011 - 23529580 for further processing of your application.

please send my pan card to my address as soon as possible , it is very urgent.

with regards
on parkash

Apr 27, 2017

Pan card no received

Hlw sir.
Sir 20 din se jada ho gya h aur yahi status show ho rha h.
Please sir pen card ki bhut jrurat h

Acknowledgment Number : 881051123898223

GANESH Kalimuthu

Apr 26, 2017

PAN card not received

Hello Sir,

I applied for PAN card changes. (Address change) through NSDL online on 6-mar-2017.
My Acknowledgement Number : N- 881031220081003.

For the long time the status shows the following message,

Kindly do the needful.

Ganesh
hariharan.vsp

Apr 24, 2017

Linking of Aadhaar number with PAN number

Dear Sir/ Madam
My wife has been allotted PAN card number AKKPK1686L in the name of Krishnasamy Kala & she has been filing income tax returns since around 10 years. She also posses Passport in the name of Krishnasamy Kala. Aadhaar card is issued in the name of Kala Krishnasamy vide aadhaar card no ############. As per the direction of GOI, she tried to link PAN no with Aadhaar No through online Income Tax portal. The portal indicated mismatch & therefore she visited local municipality a week back, wherein her finger prints were taken afresh & mobile number updated for aadhaar.
Through online facility, aadhaar number is verified. Mobile number is seen to be updated. However the message of mismatch continues between Aadhaar & PAN at I.T website. Further course of action may please be advised with contact details. Is this problem due to mismatch in the name? Her name is Kala & surname is Krishnasamy.
My contact number is 9866195463 &0891-2513727 mail ID: [email protected]
N.Hariharan
ankitimdr12

Apr 23, 2017

Not received pan card

Hello NSDL Team,

I have applied for PAN on 17th March, 2016 and Ack No. is N-881031122271145. I submitted the physical document and received confirmation mail on 21st March, 2017 that my documents are received and it will be processed.

Till date status of NSDL is showing "We have received the documents with reference to your PAN application. Your application is under process with NSDL".

Need to know when my PAN will be processed as my i need to submit the same in my company for salary release and please its my first salary.

You can approach me on 9584666643

Thanks and Regards,
Ankit Dwivedi
sachin7662

Apr 20, 2017

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

This is a gentle reminder please update the date or at what time rashmi lodhi receive her pan card . After so many times we dial your customer care no. and many more no. but no one take it or response it.
Please give reply as soon as possible
My acknowledgement no.is 032869700064714 PAN has been allotted by Income Tax Department in the name of RASHMI LODHI and PAN No. is ARIPL1378D.
My request is to dispatched my PAN card as soon as possible.

SunitaS

Apr 15, 2017

PAN application is still under process even after 40 or more days of receiving the documents at NSDL

Following is shown when I check my PAN status. I applied on 10-02-2017.

Acknowledgment Number : 881031115482136

Name : SUNITA SINGH

Category : Individual

Status : We have received the documents with reference to your PAN application. Your application is under process with
NSDL

I require PAN card urgently. Please provide solution.

Azeed Shaik

Apr 14, 2017

PAN Status showing documents not received

I Have applied Pan card on 3rd April through e-KYC & e-Sign (Paperless). As I have verified the status it showing as below:

We have not yet received the supporting documents with respect to your PAN application. Kindly submit the requisite documents to NSDL to enable us to process your PAN application at the earliest

My Acknowledgement#N- 881051125419496

In NSDL website clearly mentioned as below...
5.In e-KYC & e-Sign (Paperless), no need to upload Photo,Sign and supporting document. The photograph used in Aadhaar card would be printed in PAN card.

Then why they are still looking for the supporting docs can you please help me to get my application processed .
kokalabharathchandra

Apr 12, 2017

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

I have applied for PAN CARD since 1 month with Acknowledgment Number : 881031120372200.
from one month it is showing "We have received the documents with reference to your PAN application. Your application is under process with NSDL". i don't what NSDL is doing with my application. please do it fast because it is urgent for me.

Bharathchandra K
ranjith.thalluri

Apr 12, 2017

pan application

Hi Sir/Madam,
I have applied for pan on 21 feb 2017 with ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER:881031117394746.
i have filled the application through online and submitted the documents through post.
from that day you site is showing "We have received the documents with reference to your PAN application. Your application is under process with NSDL."
what NSDL is doing with my application.
please give me some reply about my application(rejected or proof is not ok) so that i can do accordingly.

Ranjith,
Lakshay Sethi

PAN not received

I applied for a fresh Pan Card on 8-March-2017. It's been more than 1 month and the status still is "Your application is under process at TIN Facilitation Center. Kindly call 011 - 23529580 for further processing of your application". If you call on the given number, it's busy, always, even at 12 midnight ( I wonder why). I therefore request you to look into the matter as i need the PAN number immediately.

Thanks a lot
Lakshay
PAN Ac. No - 197269700001743
Sanjaykl

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

I applied for Correction in PAN.

But after three month I still not received my new PAN card.

Please help me.
Khyati_Chopra

Waiting for PAN CARD from Three Months

My ack. no for Issue of Pan Card is N-881031206982776.
I have neither received my PAN Card from past three months, nor the status has been updated on NSDL website.

Kindly provide Update on my PAN Card.
anubha kalita

Apr 8, 2017

Please dispatch my pan card soon

I have applied for renewing of my pan card on February 2017, but my status of PAN card is "your pan card will be dispatched shortly", please dispatch it soon I am in urgent need of it, my acknowledge number-100309700417581

Coca Cola - Fake lottery
    Respected RBI, I want to know if this attached receipt is...
    Shree Maruti Courier Service - My original EWS certificate lost in courier.
    I have sent courier from Surat Parvat Patiya to UPSC...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag token despatch address change
    Dear Sir My HDFC Fastag Wallet No 19000009109830. My...
    Videocon D2H - Not Able to watch Channel Since 11 Days
    From: Sapan Giri <[email protected]> Date: Sat,...
    Hitachi 1.5 Ton AC - Water leak in ac technician came servicing done but...
    Dear Sachin, We are really sorry for the experience you...
    broadband recharge - transaction failed but money deducted from account
    Recharge Amount of Rs.1412 against telephone no....
    Vodafone India - Activation of Re.1 Store service without my consent.
    For second time, I have received messages saying that The...
    AAFT Noida - Aastha
    Hi Everyone I am aastha and I am deciding to take...
    KFJ BOND GOLD - BOND GOLD FRAUD
    I paid in the investment KFJ BOND OF GOLD to my daughter...