NSDL

Consumer complaints and reviews about NSDL

Akashn576

Dec 14, 2017

No record found

I applied for new Pan through ekyc and my
Acknowledgement Number 881051175986380,
but when i check status it shows no record found. Please fix this issue or if its in transit please let me know tracking(Awb) number of speed post
Sarvesh Patil

Dec 13, 2017

Cannot track my pan

I successfully applied for pan. Paid the amount. Got the acknowledgement number 881051175773160 but i am not able to track the status. Please help.
Email- [email protected]
sugyanalipsha mohapatra

Dec 10, 2017

Pan Card

My Acknowledgement number is-881051175774873
My status is showing no record found
Prakhar_prakash

Dec 3, 2017

PAN STATUS- RECORD NOT FOUND

I applied for PAN through e-kyc but the status is showing no records found
Acknowledgement no. 881051174040041
Prakhar_prakash

Dec 3, 2017

PAN STATUS- RECORD NOT FOUND

I applied for PAN e- KYC but the status is showing record not found
KINCHIT BANSAL

Dec 2, 2017

SORRY NO RECORD FOUND

I HAVE DONE CORRECTION IN PAN CARD APPLIED IT AND 120 CHARGES HAS BEEN DEBITED I DONT KNOW THE STATUS
ajoshi2

Nov 17, 2017

Cannot track status of PAN card.

hi ,
i submitted by application today with Ack. No 881051270657106. I did payment and e-Kyc through Aadhar.
But when try to track the application it always says no record found. Can you please help me.
CHANDA RAY

Nov 16, 2017

STATUS OF PAN IS NOT SHOWN

MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER IS 881051170220034
I HAVE APPLY PAN ONLINE WITH E-KYC BUT WHEN I TRACK MY APPLICATION STATUS IT SHOWN " NO RECORDS FOUND",WHEN I SHOW MY PAN STATUS ONLINE?
mounikakanchukota

Oct 30, 2017

No Record Found

I have applied for PAN on 30 Oct 2017, paid the fee through online and verified thru e-Sign mode (e-kyc) and successfully authorized my aadhar as well. Application status still shows "No record Found".
Can you please help me how to track this.

Application acknowledgement no N-881051167101545.

Email- [email protected]
faisal78

Oct 25, 2017

Pan Card

when i check my pan status says it is under nsdl, will despatch you shortly.
This is saying from 7 months
Abdulsyed

Oct 21, 2017

Pan application rejected due to failing to enter otp

I have applied the pan on online at last it get rejected
Due to otp verification of aadhar i regenerate the otp more than the limit so you rejected my application
Temporary token number is 0014375290
Cheque Date : 20171010
superuser001

Oct 16, 2017

NSDL PAN status check

The NSDL pan status check with Name aand DOB is not working for the last 10 days. Has anyone tried it or had this probem? Is there any other way to check status with name and dob in nsdl. I have written an email to nsdl about it but no response.
rajusmule

Oct 14, 2017

PAN CARD STATUS

I HAVE APPLIED FOR PAN CARD WHEN I CHECKED STATUS FOR PAN IT IS APPEARING THERE,THERE IS NO RECORD
PLEASE HELP ME MY ACKNOWLEDGMENT NO-N881031163746521
PRIYANISHAD

Oct 14, 2017

DOCUMENTS NOT RECIEVED

I PRIYA NISHAD APPLIED FOR A PAN CARD THROUGH NSDL AND MY ACKNOWLEDGMENT NUMBER IS 881031161938896 AND I ALREADY SENT MY DOCUMENT TO PUNE ADDRESS BUT WHEN I AM CHECKING MY STATUS IT IS SHOWING

Status :
We have not yet received the supporting documents with respect to your PAN application. Kindly submit the requisite documents to NSDL to enable us to process your PAN application at the earliest. For further details, please read the guidelines and instructions or contact TIN Call Center at 020 - 27218080

PLEASE CHECK WHAT IS THE ISSUE GOING ON BECAUSE I NEED MY PAN CARD ON URGENT BASIS AND INFORM ME ON MY MAIL ID [email protected]
Dristi15

Record not found

My acknowledgment number is 881051163701575 and when I am tracking my application status it says "record are not found" kind of something. Sir its urgent I need my pan card as soon as possible .
GOVINDKOLAZHI

No Record Found

i have recently applied for my new pan card and when i check my status. it says 'no records found'. Please help.
acknowledgment number:
N-881051163483982
mail: [email protected]
GOVINDKOLAZHI

NO RECORDS FOUND

When i search the status of my pan card for my new pan card application, its saying 'No records found'. Please help.
Acknowledgement number: N-881051163483982
Email: [email protected]
Nita Khairkar

Oct 9, 2017

acknowledgement number not valid

091289700510600 this was my acknowledgement number not valid shown when I tried to check PAN status
my application date is 19/09/2019... so please look into this matter and inform me on my email address [email protected]
My name is Nita Nitin Khairkar
DOB- 13Aug1989
vipindce2k7

Oct 2, 2017

No Record Found - Status

i have applied for duplicate PAN card by e sign, my document was processed successfully. While tracking the status it is showing NO RECORD FOUND. It is very urgent or Loan process, Please let me know the status ASAP.

PAN card acknowledge no : 881051261989916
vipindce2k7

Oct 2, 2017

No Record Found - Status

I have applied for PAN Card and has successfully linked it with Aadhaar Card. Acknowledgment Number is 881051261989916. When I try to check status on nsdl website

" Sorry, No record found "
status is shown.

9966230013.-
Raheem852

Sep 21, 2017

PAN CARD Status Not showing

i have applied for duplicate PAN card, while tracking the status it is showing NO RECORDS FOUND, please let me know the status of my application. It is very urgent for my Loan process.

PAN card Acknowledge no : 881031260011114

Raheem,
9966230013.
nimishbaldha

Sep 13, 2017

ABOUT UPDATE IN PAN DATA

RESPECTED SIR,

MY NAME IS NIMISH PAEL, I HAVE UPDATED MY MOTHER PAN CARD ON 27-AUGUST-2017 ONLINE BY AADHAAR BASED e-KYC
BUT STILL STATUS SHOWS UNDER PROCESS.

ACK. NO. 881051254764052

PLEASE HELP.

NIMISH PATEL

Sep 12, 2017

Regarding Attachment of Document

I was applied for PAN by Online mode and i also create Acknowledgement Number but i cant upload my document.
How can I reset This Option?
gautam057

Sep 8, 2017

New PAN Card Application

PAN Application - ack. No. N-881031153863394 dated : 04/08/2017

I recently applied for my wife's PAN Card where in the Application the her Middle Name is there but in the "Proof of Address" in the USA Drivers License her "Middle Name and First name" is combined as is customary for USA IDs even in teh USA Passport but NSDL has rejected the application and put it on "Hold" as I explanied to them in Email which I have not gotten any response and also called many times there Call Center with no response:
==============
Please note the following:

The driver's License in the USA does not have space for middle name and hence they have merged my wife's (Tri Minh Tran) middle name with the Firsit as part of the First Name (FN) which is why it appears this way in the Driver's License which is used as "Proof of Address" :
LN (Last Name): TRAN
FN (First Name): TRI MINH
Whereas in the PAN Application it has a space for middle name hence I put it in the PAN Application as:
Last Name/Surname: TRAN
First Name: TRI
Middle Name: MINH

Please see it is the same name so please accept the application as is and get it processed quickly.
=================================

Please help immediately.
Thx
Gautam Chanda
[email protected] (Email)
+14082094480 (Mobile)

Mamy Poco paints - Leakege
    Leakage..!!!! I have used mamy Poco Pants for my baby boy...
    KSRTC, Kerala - Seat for ladies at night
    Im Althaf travelling in ksrtc RPC 444 (KL 15 A 1234)...
    Landmark forum - It’s all fake just focusing on making of money
    One of my best friend intruduced landmark forum event at...
    Bteup lucknow - Mistake in total number
    Sir Mere mere total marks counting m glti h Mere total...
    BMTC - Not having correct ticket
    Hi, I travelled today from 500S from Karthik Nagar to b....
    Unwanted transaction - Refund
    My icici account is debited with rs 2,399 to vin*google...
    Rummy circle. Com - rummy circle not opened
    My games not opened pl opened my game
    Airdrop - my airdrop item
    i got a airdrop of rupees 29 and i purchase it and it...
    Idea - sim not working
    i am in saudi arabia.my idea sim not working name-...