NSDL

Consumer complaints and reviews about NSDL

lider63

Mar 6, 2017

Status says document not received.

When can I expect the PAN for RAHUL GUPTA HUF , date of incorporation 25-FEB-2017.

As per courier company documents delivered long ago but the status on the website still says Document not received.

Kindly recheck and update.

Rahul

Mar 6, 2017

pan not received

My name is Bhagwat Ramling Madane. I have applied for correction in PAN Card on 29th January 2017 at nsdl website. My acknowledgement no. Is 881031213097464. When I have checked the status it shows that your documents have received & your application is under process. I am getting worried about PAN Card because I urgently need it.

Mobile 9850623221
Email [email protected]

Please inform me ......
Nimesh4056

Mar 3, 2017

PAN Application Not Processed

We have applied for our newly ventured partnership firm and waiting for PAN card We have applied before 25days but still, the website says "Your application is under process at TIN Facilitation Center. "

Application Acknowledgement number is N-196319700004853

Now this all i tried to submit grievance request but the link is not working

------------ Please ---------- Please --------------
As its most urgent for our new business and we did not get any update since last 25 days.
please help us ASAP
vikashaca1

Mar 3, 2017

On nsdl status it says supporting documents not received yet

My Acknowledgment Number is 882031115670736
I had send supporting to documents to nsdl pune address by speed post NO EN346370840IN on 13 Feb 2017,but while checking online status it says that we have not yet received the supporting documents with respect to your application for 'New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data'. Kindly submit the requisite documents to NSDL to enable us to process your PAN application at the earliest.
WHEREAS We had sent you through speed post no: EN346370840IN . it is earnestly submitted that we have post you the copy of partnership deed along with the PAN Application form and the same has already been received by your good office on dt. 15.02.2017 as per Speed post TRACKING portal. Kindly recheck the document received by your good office and we are also enclosing the scan copy of partnership deed for your quick reference and convenience. Kindly allot the PAN as soon as possible since all our start up work is pending because of non issue of PAN .
NB WE HAVE AGAIN POSTED YOU THE SAME COPY AGAIN ON 27.02.2017 VIDE SPEED POST NO EN346386650IN WHICH WAS RECEIVED BY YOUR GOOD OFFICE ON 01.03.2017 BUT AGAIN IT IS SHOWING THE SAME STATUS
Kindly solve my problem
vijay kumar 129

Mar 2, 2017

application sent proceed further

i have sent documents please proceed further from past 10 days status showing documents not submitted acknowledgment no 881031114676856
Amit Kakpure

Mar 1, 2017

On nsdl status it says supporting documents not received yet

My Acknowledgment Number is 881031216563746
I had send supporting to documents to nsdl pune address by speed post on 18 Feb 2017,but while checking online status it says that we have not yet received the supporting documents with respect to your application for 'New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data'. Kindly submit the requisite documents to NSDL to enable us to process your PAN application at the earliest.
Kindly solve my problem

Mar 1, 2017

Ack no 882031116379556 web site portal shows doc not received

Ack no 882031116379556,

i have on 15 march applied pan card for my firm and doc send to nsdl through speed post and speed post portal shows doc delivered to nsdl on 20 march but yet your web site shows doc not received, please do the needfull and give me pancard for the same .

Ack no 882031116379556 web site portal shows doc not received

Status:-
ggibin

PAN card still not received

Hello

I was told that the PAN card will be processed in 2-3 weeks. But its been more than 6 weeks since the last name addition request was sent to NSDL. can someone pls help in getting the exact staus and when can i expect the PAN card. All the revelant documents have been submitted.

Acknowledgement number - N-027229701416035

The same has been attached.

Cathy

PAN card still not received

cnpitroda

Status showing Documents not Received

I have applied for Pan Card using NSDL Website in Papreless Mode where there is no need to submit the documents.
My Acknowledgement no is 881031216490261

On NSDL Website the status is shown as below. Kindly help me here.

We have not yet received the supporting documents with respect to your application for 'New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data'. Kindly submit the requisite documents to NSDL to enable us to process your PAN application at the earliest.

Status showing Documents not Received

Bhavana Kothari

Documents not received

I had filled out the online application, payed the required fee and speed posted all the necessary documents. The speed post status shows that the package has been received by NSDL Pune. But, while tracking my pan card status application, it says that they have not received my documents yet. I require my PAN card URGENTLY....please see to the matter. Acknowledgement number is 881031113939734. EXTEMELY URGENT
poojavyas

Feb 18, 2017

Status showing "Documents not received"

PAN Application - ack. No. N-881051216349135 dated : 2017-02-15 19:44:16.92

I had applied for change/correction in Pan card through e-kyc (paperless) method; it was mentioned there no need to forward physical documents. But once I tack the status its showing me following comment.

"NSDL website is showing status that "We have not yet received the supporting documents with respect to your PAN application. Kindly submit the requisite documents to NSDL to enable us to process your PAN application at the earliest. For further details, please read the guidelines and instructions or contact TIN Call Center at 020 - 27218080"

Could you please suggest.
There is need to forward physical documents to NSDL. Because I''''m in an urgent need of PAN Card. Please help me out.

Thank You.
GouthamRao

Feb 18, 2017

PAN CARD Application Status - "Still showing document not received"

Acknowledgment Number : 882031114307313
Name : TVG RAO HUF
Category : Hindu Undivided Family

ANKIT ANCHLIYA

DOCUMENT NOT RECEIVED

ACK NO. 881031112239622
NAME : - PREM DEVI CHANDALIYA

I have submitted the required documentation for the PAN card application through India Post. I have tracked the consignment and it is showing that it was delivered to the NSDL Pune address.
ANKIT ANCHLIYA

DOCUMENT NOT RECEIVED

ACK NO. 881060159698644
NAME : -DEEPAK KUMAR

jidu1515

Feb 17, 2017

Pan card application

Ack No : 881031113110735

I have forwarded all the documents on 4 from cochin as registered. Its forwarded from cochin POST office but am not sure what happened after that or after reaching PUNE .
Trying to call your number for last three days and it says number bc allways as if someone does that purposefully. I tried to track status but it said not received in your website.

URGENT...i need to know what next ?
mrpran

Feb 13, 2017

PAN Status showing documents not received

I have submitted the application form along with online payment and posted the docs and application to NSDL,Pune...the speed post status shows that the consignment has been received by NSDL,Pune, but My PAN card status still showing that we haven't received the documents till yet.
I require my PAN card Urgently...kindly look forward to this matter ASAP....

My ack no: N-881031114350682
nallakiran80

Feb 11, 2017

Pancakes issued but unable verify in online

Pan Number: AAFCN4771K
Name: M/s NTRIX INNOVATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED,

Received mail that pan is issued, but unable to verify that in online.

Please verify and let me know the status.

Email: [email protected]
9000-77-1234
Uday7556

not yet received the supporting documents

Acknowledgement No. : 881031113528716
Uday7556

not yet received the supporting documents

Acknowledgement No. : 881031113528716
I have applied for PAN card online using the e-Sign Method(Submit scanned images through e-Sign method), but now the status shows "We have not yet received the supporting documents with respect to your PAN application. Kindly submit the requisite documents to NSDL to enable us to process your PAN application at the earliest.".
Himanshu Gupta RK

Pan Card Is No Generated

Name-Savitri
Acknowledgment Number :881031112452595
Category : Individual
Status : We have not yet received the supporting documents with respect to your PAN application. Kindly submit the requisite documents to NSDL to enable us to process your PAN application at the earliest. For further details, please read the guidelines and instructions or contact TIN Call Center at 020 - 27218080
Himanshu Gupta RK

Pan Card

Now On The Date 10 February 2017
This Is My Status
Acknowledgment Number : 881031113170121
Name : SAHIL HUSSAIN

NSDL PROBLEM SOLVED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REMAINING UPPER TEXT PART IS BELOW IN COMMENTS

Now On The Date 10 February 2017
This Is My Status
Acknowledgment Number : 881031113170121
Name : SAHIL HUSSAIN

Hello Everyone
Dont Worry I Undersand the Problem
Thing Is We Are Getting same Issue with tracking PAN status
I Tried Copying Some Ack No. From Complaints here (who posted before date 15 jan 2017)
and track their status " this showed me that their problem is solved means their PAN is dispatched to them till now"
Means We Have to more than our expectation!
For Eg: Lets Check mIne
i made online request on - 29th January 2017
Send My Documents Through India Post (Speed Post) on - 31 January 2017
They Delivered To NSDL on - 4 February 2017

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...