NSDL

Consumer complaints and reviews about NSDL

smdansar

Jan 20, 2020

correction in pan card

I have received an sms on my mobile that “ discrepancy found in PAN application acknowledgement no. 881033269340932 “

But I see the status as " Document(s) is/are under verification at NSDL" not any update of discrepancy details in status.

Thanx,

shobhachobha

Dec 10, 2018

pan card

Hello sir ,

Its been 6 months , i have applied for pan card name correction, i have submitted all the documents which are necessary for this but also no use ,stiill i have to submit documets it is showing in online .. Ballary (karvy) people are very lazy , they are not taking my issue as serious , many times i have asked them but they used to do jokes on my pan card whenever i ask , Can you please help me in this ..

Name : Praveen kumar M R

Acknowledge number : 060359701020404

i dont know whether this complaint will be helpfull or not

Please take necessary action on Bellary pan card people (SURESH ) and please help me for my pan card..Otherwise many people will suffer like me..
aman ak

Nov 2, 2018

dear sir/mam,
MY PAN card [ BIJPC9589A ] CARD RETURNED UNDELIVERED DUE TO [APPLICANT LEFT WITHOUT INTIMATION ] ON 30/10/2018 AND LYING IN NEW DELHI OFFICE .

PLEASE RESEND MY PAN CARD as soon as possible .
CONTACT NO-8447650570
Raja gabar

Jul 13, 2018

Undelivered pan card

Dear sir/mam,
hope you understand later applying pan card i was not getting any message or call from the courier agency.while i check my pan status in online it was showed " Your PAN card has been returned undelivered to NSDL on 30-JAN-2018. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is insufficient address. The same will be re-dispatched shortly."so,please resend my pan via speed post .

ack number:287539700217825

Raja abhinaw
selva_pan

Jul 6, 2018

my pan was not deliverd

subject: my pan card was not delivered
==============================
Dear sir/mam,
hope you understand later applying pan card i was not getting any message or call from the courier agency.while i check my pan status in online it was showed " Your PAN card has been returned undelivered to NSDL on 04-Jul-2018. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is insufficient address. The same will be re-dispatched shortly."so,please resend my pan via speed post .

ack number:N-060089700444911

ack number:N-060089700444911

Remo Dey

Jun 20, 2018

PAN CARD NOT DELIVERED

I have applied for a new PAN Card in the name of Remo Dey which was dispatched . I couldn’t receive the PAN Card as POST MAN he did not inform me and he returned back.

Therefore, I requesting your resend my PAN Card to different address which is my residential address.
Applicant name- Remo Dey
Mobile NO: 9088078036/9774569092
Mail id :[email protected]
Residential address:[6/14, 5:35 PM] Remo'z: C/O Ardhendu Sarkar Mondal, AD 77/A,Row-E,Kestopur,Near 3 number Camp.,Kolkata -700102,District-kolkata
: Landmark-SBI ATM
PAN No. - DJTPD2598R

May 13, 2018

non delivered pan card

R/sir
My PAN card was not delivered by the courier agency and it got sent back. I request you to kindly send it again to the below address.

Name.PAWAN RAWAT S/O RAM AVATAR

DOB.18/03/1995

MOBILE. ############

AADHAAR CARD NO.############

PAN CARD NO.DLTPR9436N
hema_cs

May 4, 2018

re dispatch the undelivered pan card

I have applied for a new PAN Card in the name of HEMA LATHA C S which was dispatched . I couldn’t receive the PAN Card as POST MAN he did not inform me and he returned back.

Kindly, I requesting you to resend my PAN Card to same address and I mentioned my details below.

Applicant Name: HEMA LATHA C S
Acknowledgement Number: U - N002654723
Date of Returned: APRIL 2018.
Mobile NO: 9087709830
Pancard No. BUIPC2126A
rk6969

Apr 28, 2018

pan card returned undelivered

My PAN card was not delivered by the courier agency and it got sent back.
I request you to kindly send it again to the below address

Acknowledgement Number-100379703311156

PH.NO.9032224260/7075453859
navaneethamforus

Apr 11, 2018

pan card returned undelivered

We have applied for the pan card on 22.2.2018 for Forus Navaneetham Flat owners Association. The courier returned undelived as the phone number in the applicaiton is wrong. Please send the pan card to

Forus navaneetham flat owners association,
Chamundeswary Road,

Acknowledgement No. - N -881031292027762

Ram prasad varma,

MY ADDRESS: Penmetsa Ram Prasad Varma,
s/o: P.Kasi viswanadha raju, h/no:5-219, viswanadha estates,
Pedamiram (post),West Godavari (dist),Andhra pradesh (state).
pin:534204
SANJAY KUMAR VAID

Mar 24, 2018

Non delivery of PAN

The status of PAN Application acknowledgement no: 255769700000194 shows that PAN has been delivered by Blue Dart Express Ltd Courieer vide airway bill no. 34987113512 on 05.03.2018 at 12.45 p.m to Mr. Suresh who is no where known to my friend.
I, Sanjay Kumar on behalf of my friend: Indrahas Sotra, e-mailed to the Blue Dart on 15.03.2018 and kept e-mailing till date for positive response with result. But till date matter is unresolved and my friend is without his PAN which may be misused by any anti-social element.
Now therefore you are requested to do the needful.
Regards & Thanks.

Jammu and Kashmir-180001.
Satya Talatum

Mar 15, 2018

Pan card undelivered

I bring to you kind notice that I had applied Pan card in the name of T.V.V.SATYANARAYANAMMA.I have got a message your pan card was dispatched on 29-01-2017.But the pan card was not received till now.

Therefore I am requesting to send my pan card to my address.

PAN NO: ACQPT0669N

APPLICATION NO: Q000531563

CONTACT NO: 9248479002

MAIL ID;[email protected]
Alagar ram

Mar 11, 2018

Request for re send of undelivered pan card

I have applied for pan card and I have not received a pan card because of my absence in my home so please kindly recent my pan card again.
My email id: [email protected]
Mobile phone: 9894507965
sashi_ku

Feb 27, 2018

PAN Card returned to nsdl

My Pan card was returned to NSDL by blue dark courier services. Could you please resend it or can you please guide me what next to collect my pan card.

My waybill no: 34947124586

Thanks and Regards,
Sasikumar
pookot

Feb 25, 2018

Non-delivery of our PAN Card by Blue Dart

We have submitted a request for reissue of the PAN CARDS of myself and My Wife (AAEPP 6042 M & ACAPR 2382J)and the same was granted and the new pan cards were sent by Blue Dart Courier (Airway Bill No. 34962127642 Reference No :1609397001235653191 and air Waybill No : 34962089960 Reference No :8810312873768813191 espectively). We were out of station and requested Blue Dart to either hold the shipments for 5 more days or hand over to our neighbour. Their cusomer care manager has assured that they will do the needful and simply send back the shipments to you under the Airway bill nos 34720994696 and 34720994700 which your office has received on Feb.24, 2018).

Kindly send the shipments containing our PAN Cards in the same address as we are back.However, the services from Blue Dart is really hopeless and useless. Please be kind enough to send us the shipments under Speed Post.

Inconvenience caused is sincerely regretted.

Dr. Pookot Raghavan Unni & Kezhakadath Rajalakshmi
Malthi

Feb 21, 2018

Undelivered

My pan no is DUSPM3422H and my acknowledgment no is 062689700603854 Those stupid blue dart did not send my pan card they returned to nsdl plus send back to same address
kavisha negi

Feb 5, 2018

Request for re sending undelivered PAN CARD

My PAN card was not delivered by the courier agency and it got sent back. I request you to kindly send it again to the same address.

PAN No. - AIMPG6035H

Acknowledgement No. - N - 881051284246055

Kavisha Negi
MITALI BHATTACHARYA

Feb 5, 2018

pan card returned undelivered

My PAN card was not delivered by the courier agency and it got sent back. I request you to kindly resend it again to the same address.

Name: Kritantajoy bhattacharya

Acknowledgment no.:EA712467443IN

PAN no. ADTPB8144L

PRADEEP DEY

Jan 21, 2018

PAN CARD UNDELIVERED

To whom it may concern

Dear Sir/ Madam
This is to inform you that my pan card has been returned back, since it is undelivered.
Kindly resend the PAN card BDLPC8124Q to the same address,
Requesting the department to use the courier partner like Blue Dart/ DTDC for dispatch/delivery, as IPO( speed post) never value for customers & the transit time is also too high.

Acknowledgement no-050339700889645
PIN-834010
rohit gauttam

Jan 18, 2018

re dispach pan card

My PAN Card No. AADAV2122J and Acknowledgment number 010059702119806, has returned undelivered to NSDL.

Please resend the shipment.

Please contact : 9887500288
Mail Id : [email protected]

My address:

Rohit Gauttam Village/Post- Kanchroli, Teh.- Hindaun City, Dist.- Karouli, Rajasthan Pin 322230
rohit gauttam

Jan 18, 2018

re send pan card undelerved

My PAN Card No. AADAV2122J, has returned undelivered to NSDL.

Please resend the shipment.

Please contact : 9887500288
Mail Id : [email protected]

My address:

Rohit Gauttam, Village/Post- Kanchroli, Teh.- Hindaun City Dist.- Karouli Rajasthan pin 322230

Electricity Pole - Exchange of electric poll
    Dear Sir/Madam, Subject:Exchange electric poll with...
    icai - Not received RTP for CA intermediate may 20
    Dear ICAI, I Shreedhar Bajaj , WRO-0656070, Not...
    APSRTC BUSPASS - BUS PASS
    Dear sir/madam, I am traveling to AKP to NAD for job...
    NEETU MAKKAR - Cancel my ECPP and refund1699
    Recording ECPP assistant services refund the amount of...
    HP pendrive 64 gb - HP Pendreve 64 GB is not working
    I was purchased a HP Pen Drive 32 GB before 05 months ago...
    APSRTC - city bus ticket
    Dear Sir/Mam, I had boarded a No :3 bus at Lenin...
    SSC - Invalid Online Regn. Id No./ Date of Birth ! Try again !!
    I am able to login to the website using the username and...
    APSRTC - city bus ticket
    Dear sir, I boarded a No:3 city bus at Lenin Center to...
    SBI COLLECT - Transaction Failed
    I made payment through SBI collect for a merchant on...