nsdl pan

Consumer complaints and reviews about nsdl pan

smdansar

Jan 20, 2020

correction in pan card

I have received an sms on my mobile that “Discrepancy found in PAN application acknowledgement no. 881033269340932 “

But I have not received any letter in my mail, please send it again on:- [email protected]

But i didn't find any message on the link send to me on status of the application

Ansar
Dayhabhai

Nov 28, 2019

However, the documents are not valid.Please click here for details.

Acknowledge No.881033157171053
Manual corrections are not allowed on application form submitted by applicant.
Axknowledge No. 881033154494846
Manual corrections are not allowed on application form submitted by applicant.

The Application is rejected twice for the above stated same reason though there is no any Manual Corrections on application form. Please give the specific place or col No. where there is manual correction in application for.
rathiya

Sep 10, 2019

discrepancy letter not received

I have received an sms on my mobile that “Letter sent for discrepancy found in PAN application acknowledgment no. 881033235403311“

But I have not received any letter in my mail, please send it again on- [email protected]

In the official website also am not able to download the soft copy of discrepancy letter.
patechirag

Mar 10, 2017

Letter sent for discrepancy

Respected sir/madam

I have received an sms on my mobile that “Letter sent for discrepancy found in PAN application acknowledgement no. 155519700003570

On Received This Message I Have Send Email on 22/02/2017 with Discrepancy Letter with Sing & Requierd supported Document. But till date my application status not change on your pan status web site.

So i want know to what i can do in this problem.
veni_s

Dec 2, 2016

Discrepancy in submitted application

I got a mail saying in the online application name field should not have smt/mr/mrs etc and asked me to apply again.
This can be avoided by not allowing SMT./MR..etc on the box,OK but for the second application also do I need to pay Rs.107.00 again? The first application amount will it be returned back or is it a penalty for application mistake?

I am wondering for a small change why this much process to re-apply and take a print out, affix another 2 photograph, another on-line payment, postage expense again. Why complected process? instead you can allow us to edit the first application, no need of hard copy -post again.

Please don't take it as personal, please try to improve the E-Govt process.Hope some consideration will be there in future on my meaningful suggestion.

S.Krishnaveni
shumpy

Jun 15, 2016

Cancellation of my old PAN no

I was alloted PAN no in the year 2003 bearing no AEOPR4864D but which was not active. Hence I have applied once again in January 2016 n received my fresh PAN no bearing no CDRPR4255E
You are therefore requested to send a confirmation letter to change the pan from AEOPR4864D to CDRPR4255E or letter stating that AEOPR4864D has been removed from Income tax site.
I am not able to invest anywhere. yearly communication is solicited
Aakrosh Ratan
raji91

Dec 19, 2015

Website for correcting the discrepancy in application form is down

I got a discrepancy letter saying "Manual corrections are not allowed on copy of application form submitted by applicant."
Re-apply with correct details using online facility at https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html .

But the website is down.

What should I do?

Rajeswari R.P.
subug

Aug 2, 2014

Acknowledgement Letter of PAN duplicate

I applied for re-printing my old PAN card, as I lost. But every time it was rejected for below reason.

1) Name in Proof of Identity does not contain last name as mentioned in application.
- Submit proof of identity where name in application exactly matches with name in proof.
2) Proof of Communication Address does not contain last name in expanded form as mentioned in application.
- Submit proof of address where name in application exactly matches with name in proof.

my friends also told they received these type of msg several time but they did't receive PAN card like me.

Subramaniyan G
Reeta Singh

Oct 10, 2013

Acknowledgement Letter of PAN change Letter not recieved

I had applied for Changes in my existing PAN card details online yeaterday (9th October 2013) . I made payment through Allahabad Net Banking gateway which shows a debit of Rs 100.49 towards NSDL,still i have not recieved any confirmation or acknowledgemnt of payment or acknowledgement letter of PAN Change request by NSDL.

Kindly send me the acknowledgement letter containig the 15 digit no which i can use to track the status of my PAN change requset.

Reeta Singh
Bm Jamuna

May 24, 2013

discrepancy letter not received

I have received an sms on my mobile that Letter sent for discrepancy found in PAN application acknowledgement no. 050059700031294 “

Jamuna

Apr 30, 2013

Respected sir/madam,

I have received an sms on my mobile that “Letter sent for discrepancy found in PAN application acknowledgement no. 881020209448164 “

But I have not received any letter in my mail,

Pradeepka

Dec 25, 2012

Respected sir/madam,

I have received an sms on my mobile that “Letter sent for discrepancy found in PAN application acknowledgement no. 064370100074125 “

Anant kadam

Dec 4, 2012

Letter Sent for Discrepancy found in PAN Application

Dear sir/madam,

Many times, I applied for re-printing my old PAN card, as I lost.
But every time it was rejected for some reasons.
I really could not understand, why I am failing every time to get the duplicate of my old PAN card.

I have received a sms on my mobile that “Letter sent for discrepancy found in PAN application made vide ack. no. 881030207923773 “.

The status of my application says "We have received the documents with reference to your application for 'New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data'. Your application is under process with NSDL"

But I have not received any letter in my mail, please send to :- [email protected]

This is really very frustrating for those who just lost and applying for duplicate card.

Rajkumar Ramadoss

Jul 14, 2012

discrepancy letter not received

Through acknowledgement no 061940100694625 i had made an aplication for change of name and as a proof had attached ration card. but on 12 june i received a discrepancy letter in reply for which i further provided them with passport copy but again a dicrpancy letter was send on for which i contacted your call centre and now they are providing me with an excuse that passport is not a valid document and they require a letter from corporator that after marriage the name has been changed now sir you help me out that is pass port more authentic or a letter from corporator
Requesting you to kindly look into the matter and provide me with the solution

Jun 19, 2012

discrepancy letter not received

You can obtain soft copy of letter by entering your acknowledgement number on following link

Alternately same will be sent to you on your email ID.

CRM Team
NSDL
Rajkumar Ramadoss

Dec 17, 2012

Acknowledgment Number: 881030207923773 Serious Issue (writing with lot of frustrations)

Respected Sir/Madam

I lost my Original PAN card number ANFPR3990L.
I am so much frustrating to get the Re-Print PAN card.

Many times, my application has been rejected and finally only once it got processed.
And that too, now there are discrepancies found on my PAN card application.

For my father name discrepancy, I sent an letter for getting my father name printed as per ITD database.
When I track the status for my Acknowledgment Number: 881030207923773, it says

"We have received the document(s) in reply to the Discrepancy letter . However, document(s) is/are not valid. For details contact TIN Call Center at 020 - 27218080.".
I called the TIN Call Center at 020-27218080, many times. They are always saying the document is in process or under verification.

I could not understand why the status says, However documents not valid and customer care says under process.

I humbly request you to clarify this issue for me and please send the Re-Printed PAN card at the earliest.

Rajkumar R
+91 8147666462

Jun 13, 2012

Respected sir/madam,

I have received an sms on my mobile that “Letter sent for discrepancy found in PAN application acknowledgement no. 060610300386473 “

Rajani Sharma

Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    EPFO - Withdrawal Process
    Hi Team, Everytime i enter OTP for withdrawal process in...
    THM - Non-co operation of RMO Stuff
    My Daughter, Miss Sneha Sen ,Patient ID-PL/20/020245 &...
    Garena free fire - My recharge was not successful
    29₹ My recharge is just pending at the neon...
    Indian Oil - Non delivery of LPG gas.
    I had booked gas for delivery before 20.03.2030 and my...
    IndiaBulls - 3 month EMI not issue
    3 month not EMI issue pls
    Bharat Business Channel Ltd - Recharge not credited
    Recharge amount not credited to d2h account My d2h...
    [email protected] - Sim card not working
    From some last days my airtel sim card is not working and...