NSDL/PRAN CARD

sushant4005

May 16, 2017

pran card balance

Dear sir ,
my pran card balance user id and password missing plz help me
my contact no 9922994005 msg & call any time
A.Bhavyasanthi

May 14, 2017

Not received Pran kit

As I was veterinary assistant surgeon in veterinary despensory I got my Pran account no as 110181293827 but I did not get my Pran kit so please deliver my Pran ki to concerned nodal office at subtreasuary office vinukonda
Rajesh K123

May 6, 2017

Pran Kit not received

I am RajeshK , PRAN No. 110004666755. I joint duty on 30.01.2015. I got a message that PRAN KIT is delivered on june2015 but PRANKIT is not received yet.Please consider my request as soon as possible and send me my PRAN KIT. My present office is SubRegistrar Office Kodaly, Thrissur, Kerala and present DDO Kode is 2305-620-001
sd
Rajesh K
anup9567

May 5, 2017

Pran kit not recieved

I had applied for PRAN on April 3rd and I received the confirmation email with the PRAN number 110151292784 on April 19th; but I haven’t received the PRAN kit so far.
Kindly check the status of my PRAN kit with the courier company. Also, please share the courier details if already sent.

Anup Nagrath
email: anup.nagrath@gmail.com
ph: +91 9810692688
sharman36

May 5, 2017

Invalid pran

Dear team
I received pran no.online but wen I entered my pran no. On site the error occurred invalid pran no. ..kindly resolve the issue...Online received pran no. 500183135405...plss provide me correct pran no. On my mail I'd ...i. e nikineha3@gmail.com

Regard
Neha
vks010286

May 2, 2017

Pran card not received

my pran no is - 500110474552 but not receive pran kit. what can I do to receive pran kit. ...
Laks_IN

Apr 15, 2017

Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Statement

I’m a APY subscriber like most of you here, I found a link were you can download PRAN Card and Statement of Transaction i.e., your fund investment details.

Link: https://npslite-nsdl.com/CRAlite/EPranAPYOnloadAction.do
Details: It’s a secure NSDL site. As word of caution, do not publish your PRAN and Back Acct# in any public domain
Steps: Select one of search option out of two; then select options in “Views for Subscriber”; enter “Captcha” answer and click submit.

Lakshmi Kanth
Laks_IN

Apr 15, 2017

Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Statement

Dear All,

I’m a APY subscriber like most of you, I found a link were you can download PRAN Card and Statement of Transaction i.e., your fund investment details.

Link: https://npslite-nsdl.com/CRAlite/EPranAPYOnloadAction.do

Lakshmi Kanth
chowdhuryp

Apr 13, 2017

PRAN NO INVALIED

I register for APY through SBI online banking. Every month 577 rs deducted from my SBI sevings account 30921700468. My PRAN no is 500068822340.When
I want to see my transaction through online to NSDL site it says invalied PRAN. SO I request the authority plz send any document or PRAN card s.t i can see my transactions.
Kishna Ram

Apr 12, 2017

PRAN card not yet received

sir,/Madam I am R Rajesh Kumar, P/ytk,P.no:08112-Q working in Indian Coast Guard.since Jul 2007 and my d.o.b-20 Nov1984. i applied S1 form several times about 12 times from 2009 to 2015 on my every unit on my pmt transfer.but still have not received my PRAN crad kit. but PRAN Number is110070325026 reflected in SOE slip W.e.f Oct 2013.So i cant able to check my accuont detials.and meessage also not get. so requsted that kindly send the PRAN Kit as early as possible.im eagarly waiting of my Pran card.
Tahnks ,

Phone-9597175685/ 9942710736
mohitvaish

Mar 28, 2017

Not Received PRAN Card

I've received the PRAN number - 110028061318. But haven't received the PRAN card yet.
Mridul patgiri

Mar 27, 2017

Regarding non receiving pran card

The concern officials.
I have not received my pran card even after eighteen
Eighteen months of my enrolment and also after
Repeated mail. As message received my pran no. Is
110083560417.
Name. Mridul Patgiri.
H.no.4. Jyoti path. Bhetapara. Po. Beltola. Kamrup.
Pin. 781028. Guwahati. Assam. Mob. 9706588248.
Mrdlpatgiri@gmail.com.

Please do the needful sirs. ..
ashwini peddanna

Mar 27, 2017

Not able to further contribute after registration

I have registered in enps website. PRAN number generated is 110131199538. When I am trying to further contribute it says "PRAN not valid"/ PRAN is not present in database. Please help me in resolving the issue.
namrata deshpande

Mar 26, 2017

pran kit not received

My name is NAMRATA DESHPANDE and my PRAN NO.-500150006527, my mobile no. is-9407267676 and address -c-517 csector sarvadharm colony kolar road bhopal. I have not received PRAN CARD & PRAN KIT

so pl. send me pan card and pran kit as early as possible
my EMAIL ID is-kdeshpande55@gmail.com
shanmugam. k

Mar 25, 2017

PRAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

PRAN CARD NOT YET RECEIVED..TILL 25/03/2017....POSTED ON 17/03/2017 VIA EM711453859IN......
PRAN NO : 11019112993
Ram Janam Shah

Mar 23, 2017

pran kit prapt karne hetu

Pran card not received till now.
I am . Ram Janam shah , my Pran is 111001522889
Pran card is not received by me till 2017' 23 March
I request please send my pran card.
My phone number is Mo. 9977366214.
I am eagerly waiting for my pran card.
HARJINDER bhotna

Mar 14, 2017

Pran card not recieved

Sir , my pran no. 110121019371 but my pran card not recieved . Please sent my card or information. Harjinder singh vpo. Bhotna barnala m. 9463512720
sandipsaha

Mar 14, 2017

pancard not received

pan not received
urgent requird my PAN card
I had applied for correction in pan card on 14/02/2017. My acknowledgement no . is 020949700057963. But still it says your application is under process at NSDL.

urgent required my PAN Card.

So kindly I request you that, Please process my application faster.

Please response me back as soon as possible.
mob-7468014941
sandipsahajpg2013@gmail.com
ajit singh thakur

Mar 7, 2017

correction in PRAN detail

dear sir,how i can correction my employ ID in PRAN detail
vikas pingolia

Mar 4, 2017

PRAN NUMBER NOT ALLOTMENT TILL FROM DECEMBER 2016

20 DECEMBEER 2016 SE PRAN NUMBER KE LIYE APPLY KIYA HUA HAI LEKIN AAJ DINANK TAK PRAN NUMBER NAHI AAYE HAI. OR NA HI PRAN NUMBER FORM ME KOII KAMI HAI PHIR BHI NUMBER NAHI AA RAHE HAI. PLEASE NUMBER ALLOTMENT KARAYE........................
Dhamotar

Feb 27, 2017

Pran card not received

Sir, i am ravi kumar meena i am working in india post as postman last two years dhamotar(so) at chittorgarh(division) in rajasthan. Sir i am not received my pran card. So i requested please send my pran card.
Kuldeep Tomar

Feb 23, 2017

Pran kit not recived

My PRAN NO. is 110080212376, I am working in Delhi police from 2007 ,but PRAN kit not received .on my pay slip PRAN NO.is given . Sir please inform me on my email address"kuldeep tomar594@gmail.com"
Kuldeep tomar
Ankaj kumae singh

Feb 18, 2017

No message received yet regarding PRAN no.

Sir my name is Ankaj kumar singh, d.o.b. 12/07/1992 working in MES. sir i appointed as a meter reader on 26/09/16 at GE(S) Udhampur and my application for PRAN no sent from this office on 04/10/16 but I have not received any message regarding PRAN no. So please take necessary action about this and mail me on kumar.ankaj92@gmail.com or contact on no. 9418518517.

Feb 15, 2017

Pran kit

I Santosh Hembrom date of barth 11-02-1993 ,I have been issued PRAN no.110013461806
But unfortunately I didn't received my PRAN kit till...
My ph.no.8292107793
Many times I been asked for to my office they simply say do please query concerned ...nsdl
I m hopeless to get this....please do, to solve this how can I get my PRAN kit.