NSH 1 CBPO

Consumer complaints and reviews about NSH 1 CBPO

Aman Mathur

Nov 25, 2017

Delaying of delivery

My self Nanak Chand Mathuria from Amc centre and college Lucknow c/o-56 apo. I beg to say that I had my documents that booked from kasganj SO on 17/11/2017 and that was received by you on 19/11/2017 as i checked online by tracking my document whose registry no _EU114785788IN . So kindly dispatch my documents to me as soon as possible because it is too urgent .
It's a humble request to you sir
Thanking you sir,

NANAK CHAND MATHURIA
Amc centre and college
LUCKNOW
Mob no 9559027073

sunilbhiduri

Nov 23, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF SPEED POST

Speed post no-EG949700025IN booked on 18 Nov 17 not received by me till date, after tracking it shows last time on 20 Jun 2017, it was received by NSH, 1CBPO, but not received till date, pl clarify it as it is urgently required by me, pl send it to my address, Sergeant Sunil Kumar, Lgs Section 1 WG Air Force Station Srinagar, C/O 56 APO, PIN 936801. Its urgent.
Rahul Chaudhary

Nov 18, 2017

Non delivery of speed post

My speed post EU025014779IN is struck in NSH 1CBPO as per tracking information.It reached 1CBPO on 12/11/2017 but after that there is no tracking information.So i request to forward it further and please inform at contact-9410010514.
Rahul Chaudhary

Nov 18, 2017

Non delivery of speed post

My speed post EU025014779IN is struck in NSH 1CBPO as per the tracking details.It reached 1CBPO on 12/11/2017 but there is no tracking information after reaching 1CBPO. So i request that please forward it further and please also inform at contact-9410010514.
Akhilesh Rai

Nov 16, 2017

Speed post

My contact no 8414817381 dear sir my speed post is struck in your letter NSH 1CBPO Till13Nov17 please dispatch your
Adders akhilesh rai 24/23 medregt c/o99APO (army)
Col Aditya Sharma

Nov 12, 2017

Non deliver of my speed post

My speed post number EE772515472IN IS not tracking after 1CBPO. It reached CBPO on 11/11/2017 as per the tracking details. there is no further info given and the status has been the same since then. Please send information on 8826756751.

Nov 11, 2017

Letter not received

My speed post number ER373753101IN IS not tracking after NSH New Delhi. It reached NSH on 09/11/2016 AT 6:00am as per the tracking details. there is no further info given and the status has been the same since then. Please send deails on 8740989152

letter not delivered

My speed post number EE979452171 IS not tracking after NSH New Delhi. It reached NSH on 09/11/2016 as per the tracking details. there is no further info given and the status has been the same since then. Please send deails on 8657877178

letter not delivered

My speed post number EE979452052IN IS not tracking after 1CBPO. It reached CBPO on 2/11/ 2016 as per the tracking details. there is no further info given and the status has been the same since then. Please send details on 8557877178.

letter not delivered

My speed post number EE979452300IN IS not tracking after 1CBPO. It reached CBPO on 01/11/ 2016 as per the tracking details. there is no further info given and the status has been the same since then. Please send information on 8557877178
Bilal Khan

Nov 6, 2017

Parcel not reached the address

I HAVE SENT A PARCEL(EM319834438IN)
TO LUCKNOW IT HAS NOT REACHED THE DESIRED ADDRESS YET
AND WHILE TRACKING IT THE LAST INFORMATION I GET IS THAT IT HAS REACHED NSH 1CBPO AND NO FURTHER INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE.
SO PLEASE IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO PLEASE DELIVER THE PARCEL THE ADDRESS ITS VERY VERY IMPORTANT SIR.
CONTACT ME ON [email protected]
arvin426

letter from bank

I am Arvind Kumar yadav, I do not receive my consignment no. EQ506638072IN 23 Oct yet. I tracked the post and it is showing package received at NSH1 CBPO on 14 Oct and there is no further information available after that. Looking forward to it.I send u my address again:-

318 Field hospital
C/o 56 APO
Itarana cantt
Alwar
Pin-903318.
arvin426

not received my courier

I am Arvind Kumar yadab, I do not receive consignment no. -EQ506638072IN 23 Oct yet. I tracked the post and it is showing package received at NSH1 CBPO on 14 Oct and there is no further information available after that. Looking forward to it.if u confuse address or pin I once again send u:-
318 field hospital,c/o 56 APO, itarana can't,alwar,pin- 301001.
Sakshi khajuria

No delivery of speedpost

I am Sakshi, I sent a package to my brother in pathankot with consignment no. -EE825775295IN from jammu on 17 Oct and it's not delivered yet. I tracked the post and it is showing package received at NSH1 CBPO on 20 Oct and there is no further information available after that. Please either deliver it on the given address or return it back urgently. Looking forward to it.
umar1234pree

Aug 21, 2017

product not delivered

I have booked a pack for mi brother consignment nbr is ED112085292IN....sent on 16 August..bt its 22 today..still its not received..I have checked status online it shows after 18 August no movement of product..please help to get receive it to my brother..thx..
JAMINI KANTA NANDA

Jun 14, 2017

Delay of delivery of speed post

Speed post no-EB619215720IN not received by me till date, after tracking it shows last time on 07Jun 2017, it was received by NSH, 1CBPO, but not received till date, pl clarify it as it is urgently required by me, pl send it to my address, Jamini Kanta Nanda, Department of Psychiatry, MH Jalandhar cantt, pin-############, Punjab
chanchalutn

Mar 16, 2016

Non delivery of Speed Post Letter

speed post not delivered

My speed post -EW946214695IN booked from BARABAZAR H.O posted on 11/03/2016 has not been delivered yet. On tracking - the status says 'Item received to NSH 1CBPO and item bagged for 1 CBPO' on 13/03/2016. I send this to the below address :-

Records