NSH 1 CBPO

Consumer complaints and reviews about NSH 1 CBPO

Swati Singh Thakur

Nov 9, 2017

letter not delivered

My speed post number EE979452052IN IS not tracking after 1CBPO. It reached CBPO on 2/11/ 2016 as per the tracking details. there is no further info given and the status has been the same since then. Please send details on 8557877178.
Swati Singh Thakur

Nov 9, 2017

letter not delivered

My speed post number EE979452300IN IS not tracking after 1CBPO. It reached CBPO on 01/11/ 2016 as per the tracking details. there is no further info given and the status has been the same since then. Please send information on 8557877178
Bilal Khan

Nov 6, 2017

Parcel not reached the address

I HAVE SENT A PARCEL(EM319834438IN)
TO LUCKNOW IT HAS NOT REACHED THE DESIRED ADDRESS YET
AND WHILE TRACKING IT THE LAST INFORMATION I GET IS THAT IT HAS REACHED NSH 1CBPO AND NO FURTHER INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE.
SO PLEASE IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO PLEASE DELIVER THE PARCEL THE ADDRESS ITS VERY VERY IMPORTANT SIR.
CONTACT ME ON [email protected]
arvin426

letter from bank

I am Arvind Kumar yadav, I do not receive my consignment no. EQ506638072IN 23 Oct yet. I tracked the post and it is showing package received at NSH1 CBPO on 14 Oct and there is no further information available after that. Looking forward to it.I send u my address again:-

318 Field hospital
C/o 56 APO
Itarana cantt
Alwar
Pin-903318.
arvin426

not received my courier

I am Arvind Kumar yadab, I do not receive consignment no. -EQ506638072IN 23 Oct yet. I tracked the post and it is showing package received at NSH1 CBPO on 14 Oct and there is no further information available after that. Looking forward to it.if u confuse address or pin I once again send u:-
318 field hospital,c/o 56 APO, itarana can't,alwar,pin- 301001.
Sakshi khajuria

No delivery of speedpost

I am Sakshi, I sent a package to my brother in pathankot with consignment no. -EE825775295IN from jammu on 17 Oct and it's not delivered yet. I tracked the post and it is showing package received at NSH1 CBPO on 20 Oct and there is no further information available after that. Please either deliver it on the given address or return it back urgently. Looking forward to it.
umar1234pree

Aug 21, 2017

product not delivered

I have booked a pack for mi brother consignment nbr is ED112085292IN....sent on 16 August..bt its 22 today..still its not received..I have checked status online it shows after 18 August no movement of product..please help to get receive it to my brother..thx..
JAMINI KANTA NANDA

Jun 14, 2017

Delay of delivery of speed post

Speed post no-EB619215720IN not received by me till date, after tracking it shows last time on 07Jun 2017, it was received by NSH, 1CBPO, but not received till date, pl clarify it as it is urgently required by me, pl send it to my address, Jamini Kanta Nanda, Department of Psychiatry, MH Jalandhar cantt, pin-############, Punjab
chanchalutn

Mar 16, 2016

Non delivery of Speed Post Letter

speed post not delivered

My speed post -EW946214695IN booked from BARABAZAR H.O posted on 11/03/2016 has not been delivered yet. On tracking - the status says 'Item received to NSH 1CBPO and item bagged for 1 CBPO' on 13/03/2016. I send this to the below address :-

Records