O GENERAL AC

Consumer complaints and reviews about O GENERAL AC

PRASHANT AJAY

Apr 2, 2021

POOR OGENERAL CONSUMER SERVICE

I purchased a OGeneral window a/c 1.5 ton from Khosla Electronics Pvt ltd, 1 & 2, old court house corner beside lal bazar police head quarter kolkata-700001, after taking payment the dealer took no responsibility of installation and after sale service and asked to contact OGENERAL. But after several follow up poor third class technican send from company, not properly skilled. They were unable to do the desired work after 2 visits. Water dripping, sound in new machine, no proper cooling, but still no resolution received. OGENERAL & Khosla Electronics just harrasing customers. Please assist. My hard money wasted. OGENERAL should be banned in INDIA.
Sameer vadsariya

Oct 6, 2020

Worst service of vapi O general Ac

Hiii I myself Saban vadsariya

I have purchased a new Ac of 1ton 3star split Ac.
They are not giving proper service and fitting is also not done properly.I want you as head to take action on this.
In this the name of your goods and value of the company is going down
Plz appoint the staff who value your job and do jobs well
We consumer are not happy with this type of service.
Your agent mukesh Kumar at vapi is not looking well at customer...I already made a complain to him but there is no response and now he is not picking my phone. So I request you to look into this matter..plz solve my problem of fitting of ac and some issue in ac....!!!
V.Ramasamy

Sep 15, 2020

AC Not Cooling Condition

1.5 ton Split AC cooling not effected. Hence this complaint should be registered and technician come service engineer to be deputed to my home early to rectify the complaint,

Address:

Contact : Mobile No . 9444368437 or 8610489367
IshtiyaqSawant

Aug 25, 2020

Frequent failures in AC

Frequent failures of the General Split AC driver card, although i have stable power supply in my house. None of the other ACs are failing except for this general split ac model. Within 4 months two times the card has failed and it takes nearly two months each time to replace the card that works for only 2 months.

Is this the quality of equipment and quality of service ? why it takes two months to replace one card that costs me Rs 15k each time. Two replacements done so far equalling to 26K of my spending. I would have bought a new model of other company in this cost.

Extremely poor case handling. Hope you will get back with answer. The case is being handled by one of your service provider in Santacruz area.
SWEATY MALIK

Window ac

Hii sir

My name Rakesh kumar

Mobile number 9650063082 / 9990288299
Address - House number 141 second floor New Gh-6 white apartment near st.marks school paschim vihar New delhi 110087

I was installed on this 4th of July, 2020 which has caused the problem that if we run this all day, no water comes from the pipe at all.Please also need some service people as soon as possible. Service properly And it has not been even a month since I have been under such warranty. I am tired of calling the customer care number. I will not make any difference. If you do then no one talks or no service has to be provided
Ankit181990

Jul 6, 2020

O GENERAL PATHETICE SERVICE

his is to bring into your notice the most pathetic service being provided by your company .My AC is not working
Now for almost 35 Days . First they came and told me that I have to pay 15000 rupees for new PCB in only 15 month OLD
AC(. After struggling for 6-7 days they came and replaced my PCB . The PCB they replaced looked old and depleted.

However the AC worked overnight and next day it stopped working . I made the complaint again and Mr Sohail (Technician) Came
Again and told that compressor is not working this time and it will take 1.5 Months for compressor to be replaced in warranty.

Really is this the TAT for compressor replacement in this scorching heat. I had to buy a new AC and wait for the O general AC to be replaced .

Now I am waiting for 1 month and no one has yet come for taking the old compressor also .I have made repeated complaints which can be traced on my

How does company rate itself in service after such customer reviews. Service department of O general in India is a big blunder . No professionalism
No accountability of turn around team . Only customer has to suffer after spending so much money on O general AC’s.
Ankit181990

Jul 6, 2020

FAULTY AC

his is to bring into your notice the most pathetic service being provided by O GENERAL .My AC is not working
AC. After struggling for 6-7 days they came and replaced my PCB . The PCB they replaced looked old and depleted.

However the AC worked overnight and next day it stopped working AGAIN. I made the complaint again and Technician Came

No accountability of turn around time . Only customer has to suffer after spending so much money on O general AC’s.
smarttecbajaj

rajan145

Sep 21, 2019

Cooling Problem in new Split AC 1.5 ton

Dear All,

I would like to inform you that keeping in view the best goodwill of your company, I bought the subject AC on 31.01.2019.

Thereafter it was installed by your authorized technician (i.e. Mr. Sunil Oberoi Mobile no's. 9416308604, 7988035936 at Shashtri Nagar, Ambala Cantt) and they took Rs. 1,500/- from me for installation charges which I was paid to them.

Kindly note that during summers, I found that AC is not cooling well and I have lodged complaint on your toll free no. 18602081007.

On my above complaint your Engineer came and informed that some plugs in outdoor unit were loose which he tightened and now it will gave proper cooling.

After one day, again the same problem came and I again lodged complaint on your toll free no. accordingly your technician came and informed that jack was loose and now you will get cooling.

On the next day again the same problem and I called then your technician, he informed that there is censor issue and we will inform to company to send new censor.

After so many follow up, one day your technician came with new censor but that censor was not replaced due to different connector.

Again I informed on your Toll free no. and still waiting for the reply from your company side.

For your reference, I am mentioning some tickets no., you will also found the complaint record online in your computer: -

CHA############

It is my humble request to you kindly look on the matter on top priority otherwise I will go to file Consumer case against your company and on your local Authorized Service Center (i.e. Mr. Sunil Oberoi).

I hope a positive and early reply from your side.

Rajan Kakkar
Aavesh sharma

Aug 1, 2019

Window A.C

Our OGeneral Window AC Not Working Properly since yesterday 030-07-2019. I've purchase the A.C from under Franchise Name Virmani Electronics Faridabad. He is not cooling Properly please send the guy and check this. Model No-AXGT18FNTC-B, Serial No-T019320. Itis urgent.

MV Electrosystems Pvt Ltd.
Baghola Tatarpur Road, Baghola Palwal-121102 (HR)
Aavesh Sharma
Ramya TL

Aug 1, 2019

AC Is not working

3 years back we bought O general AC in Ratna fan house. Seriosly i am telling after 1 yr we were facing many issue in the AC. Now it was not working past 4 months. Completely dead.

This is not at all far. Customer feel embracing to choose O general AC.

I am requesting please take a action for my issue.

Note: Previously i was stayed at my mother in law home So i have no prblem for AC.Now am staying at my parents due to my son health issue i came here.
he is 9 month baby. Because for him plz do the needful

Ramya - 9677231162
nomaanrz

Jun 2, 2019

split ac swing not working properly

THE SWING SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.
FLAP AUTOMATICALLY CHANGES AFTER SELECTING MANUAL OPTION.
D.Karthik

May 26, 2019

Worst after sale service -OG ac

I have 1.5 ton ac which was bought 4 years back. For the past 10 days it s not working. I have registered for service complaints on last Tuesday ie21.5.19 through the dealer ( Cauvery electronics). He assured that service complaints ll b attended within 18 hours.
But till today Sunday 26.05.19 the complaints were not resolved. I used to call everyday from Wednesday, atleast 5 times, morning they ll say will come in another 1 hour, post lunch they ll say, before evening, in the evening they ll say, before 9’ o clock they ll resolve, when I call by 9pm they ll say some cooked up story for not attending and say will attend ur complaints by tomorrow morning for sure.
This s what happening for the last 5 days. I have clearly told them that I m having a 1.5 year old baby, she s suffering to sleep every night as a result of this she got heat bubbles all over her body.
We bought ac by trusting the name, fame and product worthiness of the brand OG. Now I m regretting for buying the same.
Karthik D

deepakbhagat

May 13, 2019

AC not cooling

Hi There
I had registered the complain for AC not cooling on 05/05/2019.My complaint number is-CHE############. Technician person told like they need to change some part in outer unit.I ma keep following, but still no one came to replace the part.I have one year old kid. Without AC, my kid is suffering like any thing. Her health is getting down because of not proper sleep.
Kindly request, please repair the AC as soon as possible. As a general brand, we trusted on you. Please fulfill your promise.
Deepak-9092068126
viahak

May 6, 2019

Pathetic Service insensitive

I have purchased 1.5 ton ac from rathna cools pvt Ltd , chennai on 4th may'19. As promised the ac was supposed to be installed today 6th may'19. I had taken leave from office today. I have been continuously following with technicians for ac installation. Every time they told me a time they would come. Finally they came to my place at 8 15 pm just to give excuses like they need to buy pipe arc....when all such consumables are chargeable in OG why the materials not available with the technician....the technician just wanted to record that he attended us today but had no intention to install always telling I will install tomorrow from the time he entered our house....after paying 50k+ I need to sleep without ac in chennai heat today because of inefficiency & insensitivity of the service team....
guptaajay98

Apr 12, 2019

O general split ac complaint

Respected sir/madam ,I bought O general ac dated 19 may 2018 there is low cooling and not proper work so please registered my complaint and help me .,Thanks
Rames869

Apr 9, 2019

AC gas leakage

I had O general window AC.
Service Call No.DEL############
Charges of gas filling are told by your call centre are 2500 and visiting 350 (plus Gst)= 3363/-

The technician from
*Better Conditioner*, Uttam Nagar, Delhi-59 came and demanding 3500 and telling if you want original bill then you have to pay 3500 plus GST= 4130.
Also Your service technician give the number of Mr jai hanuman, 8750006786 both are same.

I called Delhi branch manger Mr Sanjay Pandey(got number from call centre) on 8800898454, he told gas refilling is 2200 and visiting charges are 500 and the same time he is saying I am not represent this area.

Kindly tell your authorised service centre they are doing right by charging GST twice which is a crime.

bijalwang

Apr 7, 2019

Not cooling

मैने ogeneral AC Rs. 55000/- 1.5 ton , 5star rating 1st अप्रैल 2018 में लिया था और पहले ही दिन से ही AC बिल्कुल ही cooling नही कर रहा था मैंने इस बारे में दुकान वाले से कहा तो उसने कहा कि आप के यहां बिजली volt कम आती है मैंने 80 to 280 volt वाला stabilizer 7000/- का लगाया जिसमे input 258 and output 230 आ रही थी फिर भी यह ac cooling नही कर रहा है कृप्या इस को ठीक करने की कृपा करें मेरा mobile no 9416248424, 7015381109
GAJENDRA JAIN

Apr 7, 2019

AC NOT WORK PROPERLY

DEAR SIR
MY O GENRAL SPLIT AC IN WARRENTY BUT NOT COOLING TODAY
fozianaz

Apr 6, 2019

Servicing

No response from O'general for my request for servicing. Toll free number not working, no one responding to the What's app number and emails.

Can someone help please.
c chandra shekhar

Feb 27, 2019

no cooling

there is no cooling from ac
Shikhaakanksha

Jul 19, 2018

Cooling of ac

I purchased my 1.5 gn split ac before 2 years but now no cooling in this.I registered a complaint and then an representative came and fill the gas but problem is still.I again register a complaint but the don't resolve the issue.kindly solve the issue.thanks
Shikhaakanksha

Jul 19, 2018

Ac not cooling

I purchased my ac 1.5tn split before 2years.but now there is no cooling....call to customer care and register a complaint.bug problem still sustain.kindly resolve this