O GENERAL AC

Consumer complaints and reviews about O GENERAL AC

Milan jain baraut

Jun 22, 2018

Very bad worst service o general

Hello i was registered my complaint to customer care on 19/06/2018. Service call no. GHA############ REG. NO. 9758475835 . Care adviser told my that sir your complaint has clear in next 48 hours. But nobody comes at my door to repair

And mr akram (engineer from meerut) said " mere pass time abi teen char din me auga"
Sivakumar_r

Jun 18, 2018

A/C cooling not effective

I bought my split 1.5 last month 17th May 2018, the cooling of the a/c is not effective, raised a compliant, service people came and checked and told they will come with thermometer tomorrow and check they also told the complaint is not closed, but today I received a message that the complaint is closed and the people have not turned up yet. Request you to kindly replace the a/c. I bought it for the brand considering it will be good, but now totally disappointed
Ajayricky

Jun 4, 2018

AC not cooling properly

I purchased my AC recently. l complent it to customer care after that a engineer came.but tha problem is still as before. As the AC is under warranty period. Kindly replace the unit
tanishkavinod

May 14, 2018

wire melting smell is getting while AC running

we purchased general ac 2.5 TON invert er model AC from megana enterprise tirupati . however when i am running this AC for 1hr to 1hr 30min we observe wire melting smell is coming from indoor unit,we informed to your service department they told us there are coming to solve the problem but till now we are not receive your service person to clear problem so please take necessary action
our address-RAVANDS PLASTECH,puthalapattu(m),chittoor(Dist), 9948754000
mrinal008

Apr 24, 2018

AC not cooling

I have purchased a OG 1.5 T ac 3 years back and since then its not cooling. Called customer care repeatedly but all in vain. Seems they don't have their own service center rather tied up with local 3rd graded service guys of all areas. Even the response of their call center is fishy....in 2018 they are still having issues of old kind of server problem so can't take complain call later kind of attitude. I spent INR 37000 and in return got pain and harassment.Heard a lot about the company before procuring but a big disappointment....

Mrinal

suriyasurchan

Apr 25, 2017

Required Service - Under AMC

Sir / Madam
Our Inventor OGeneral AC not working since yesterday dated 23.04.2017. And we have done AMC on 25.10.2016 Proforma Invoice No - 3154, under Franchise name Retrofit Royapettah, Chennai - 14.
We hereby requesting you to treat it urgent and take necessary step to solve our issue.
Note - The above issue was intimated to the above mentioned Franchise also, but they are not willing to come and see the fault directly instead there are asking to send video of AC function through whatsapp and even we have send it in the same day itself.
But still now we didn't get any proper response from your Franchise. So we hereby request you to treat it very urgent and solve the above issue immediately.

Suriya
saloni goswami

Apr 4, 2017

ac cooling problem

Ac is not giving cooling
Ram ghiya

Mar 31, 2017

Cooling problem

There is no cooling and ac is throughing ice slices.
ln ponnaganti

Mar 10, 2017

poor cooling

we are complaint three times. technician are not attending the call. but message sent to me "'your issue is completed'
our Compliaint no is HYD11703030062 , & HYD11703090069, & HYD11703100094
ln ponnaganti

Mar 10, 2017

poor cooling

poor cooling. technician not attending our premises
Shakti Ghosal

Oct 26, 2016

Unable to repair General AC System

Never make the mistake of buying a General AC if you seek peace of mind.

ETA General who sell and service these machines neither have the competence nor after sales support infrastructure and believe in leaving the customer in the lurch. I am saying this from my personal experience of buying a General VRF AC system at a very high cost a few years back. The system was not cooling even though it was under Annual Maintenance contract and the company could not resolve the problem over 9 months till I had to throw the whole system out and buy another brand. The company resorted to a clear violation of the contractual obligation and I am now exploring legal options available to me.

Shakti Ghosal
v.s.rathore

Oct 10, 2016

Poor cooling issue

Our O general A.C. not working properly i. e. poor cooling issue
V.S.Rathore
Q.A. lab
Shriram Axiall Pvt. Ltd.
Shriram Nagar, Kota (Rajasthan)
Pin :324004
Mobile :9602054852
Asha Sawhney

Jul 18, 2016

Power button is tripping

HI Team,

Please note our o-general air condition is not working & power button is tripping too many times.

My house address is 421/1 Paschim Puri New Delhi, 110063.

Kindly do the needful asap

contact no 8527111883/9582259897

purchased it from e.city/vijayawada in 2013
shamkumar

Mar 25, 2012

malfunctioning of compressor

i purchased general ac AXZA18AATB 1.5 TON WINDOW AC from audio voice (India)pvt ltd D-23, CENTRAL MARKET , LAJPATNAGAR-II NEWDELHI on 8-7-2011 . however when i brought the same at muzaffarnagar and installed the ac to my dismay i found that compressor is not working as it is getting tripped. as such there is no cooling. in wake of the coming summer kindly send me the details of the dealer with whom i can tender my ac for appropriate maintenance at muzaffarnagar(u.p).
kindly do the same urgently.
sham kumar