OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

STATE- UP
PIN- 229216
MO NO- 9455281134 / 9560830703
EMAIL ID-amarendra9560@gmail.com

I wish to write down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. My date of enrollment 19 May 2000 and date of retirement from service on 31 May 2017. My original PPO No S/13938/2017(Army) I am a disability person final medical board 90% of disability pension for life. . I have not received disability pension and any information about that. Therefore I would like to request you to look in to the above matter sympathetically to avoid financial hardship.
YOUR FAITHFULLY
EX SIGMN (ACP-II)
AMARENDRA KUMAR
avamma

Jan 9, 2018

ORDINARY FAMILY PENSION

My mother getting Ordinary family pension and regarding one rank one pay, she is not getting arreas.

my Pension deails as follows;

PPO UNIQUE ID;-F 05106985.

ppo no.:- fna/004927/2000.

Name Visalakshi Amma W/O Late Havildar P.Damodar Menon. No.6262090.(regimental No)

Drawing pension through SBI Venkitangu Branch.

My Address;
A.Visalakhi Amma
Achattil House.
PO.Venkitangu
Dt.Trichur-Kerala-India- 680510

My email ID:- sultan.nair@gmail.com

I humbly request you sir , please look in to this matter and if possible please do the needful.
Expecting your earliest attention and reply,

Thanking You.

Children's part II order

Rank. No (TS)
Name. NS Kumar
DOD. 01 Oct 2003

My daughter's part II order still pending zilla sainik board board letter no 4070/15/A5 DT 02/09/2015 still not received any conformation pls do need full other wise you need fresh documents give me details what type of document you are reqd .
Thanks & Regords
NS Kumar
nskumar1967@yahoo.in
Surya Kumar sinha

Dec 26, 2017

Issue Of Discharge Book

I NK(T.S.) Surjya Kumar Sinha service no.-15369849L Corps Of Signals Trade -EFS,Date of Enrolment-18/02/1989,Date of Birth-19/02/1966,Date of Discharge-01/03/2009.I have lost my Original Discharge Book whose sl. no. is 0376 issued to me by Deput Regt. during the journey Agartala to my home on 10/10/2017. I was send an application requesting issue of new Discharge Book on 24/10/2017in your office via speed post. There enclose four copy of passport size (individual and joint) photograph and a loss P.S GD Entry certificate. But till date, I am not avail any action from your side. So I request you kindly issue me a Duplicate Discharge Book as soon as possible.

Surjya Kumar Sinha
Contact no.-9615682180
E-mail ID -surjya.sinha386@gmail.com
Sahalalitgobinda

Dec 24, 2017

Endorsement of family pension yet not done

I beg to state that I submitted for endorsement of my family pension and ner part two order has been published on28 june2017vide Ner/168/011/2017
But yet neither my wife smt Anita Saha ,s name published as in famiy pension nor intimated me present
Possition of progress .If there is any decripancy may please be qickened to forward all concerned
documents required by concerned authority to endorse the above mentioned family pension.
Lalit Gobinda Saha

STATE- UP
PIN- 229216
MO NO- 9455281134 / 9560830703
EMAIL ID-amarendra9560@gmail.com

I wish to write down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. My date of enrollment 19 May 2000 and date of retirement from service on 31 May 2017. My original PPO No S/13938/2017(Army) I am a disability person final medical board approved 90% of disability pension. I am still getting service pension . I have not received disability pension and any information about that. Therefore I would like to request you to look in to the above matter sympathetically to avoid financial hardship.
YOUR FAITHFULLY
EX SIGMN (ACP-II)
AMARENDRA KUMAR
Shankar signal

Nov 14, 2017

Application for Payment of Revised pension,Start One Rank one pension and Seven Betan pension

This is to bring to your notice, My name is Shankar Chaudhary, I was working in Jabalpur Record office Service No 14287664F, Rank Ex Havaldar, PPO No- S/30623/1995. I have not received the revised pension from January 2006 to December 2012 as well as not started my ONE RANK ONE PENSION facilities and also not getting seventh Pay Commission.

On 20th April 2017 I had submitted the PPO photo copy and one year Pass Book statement to the CDA Allahabad but I have not got any response from them. Sir this my kind humble request please do the needful as I am paralyzed person 65 years old, I really need your help.

Looking forward for humble response

Date of Enrollment 30th November 1971
Date of Retirement 30th November 1995
Email ID anilhww@gmail.com
Contact No- 8420717464
naryana 44

Nov 8, 2017

Issue of family pension

My name is R.Narayana PillaiI, Rank:-EX-Naik(TS)

I am a service pensioner. I was discharged from service on “01-02-1985” PPO number is S/C/13445/85 still I did not get the PPO of my family pension.I did one clime for endorsement of family pension in favor of wife. I Received one letter (P/5114/NER/FP(JN)/S Pre-86) from signal Records jabalpur on 15 Nov 2016,The letter mention date is (4 NOV2016).the letter it says that they forward the document to Allahabad PCDA(P) for further follow up. The letter it says that it will take 3- 4 months form the date of application date (4 Nov 2016).

Now it’s more than 11 months no replay from Allahabad or signal record Jabalpur or DPDO (Kollam)

Sir please arranges the need full for this. The letter I received from signal Records Jabalpur is attached with this Please check. For any updates on this please let me know
sjiju

Nov 8, 2017

DISABILITY PENSION NOT UPDATE

JC383673K
Rtd NbSub (Hony Sub)
S JIJU
Kochukaleeckel House,
Elamannoor (PO)

I wish to write down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. My date of enrollment 28 Mar 1989 and date of retirement from service on 31 Mar 20017 (My original PPO No S/19788/2017 Army) I am a disability person final medical board approved 30% of disability pension. I am still getting service pension . I have not received Commutation and disability pension.Therefore I would like to request you to look in to the above matter sympathetically to avoid financial hardship.
PRAKASH CHAND SAINI

Oct 27, 2017

Non receipt 7th cpc option form

With due respect
I want 7th cpc option form choose (option no - 01 only) that please my commutation&gragiviti rupese please deposit my account
My personal data is as under
Army no.-- 15373675N. RANK. Hav.(MACP.NB SUB)
D/E. 28 DEC 1990. D/Retairment 01 Jan.2017

ADDRESS: SURABHI, CHARUKAD , CHEMMAKKAD P O,KOLLAM,KERALA
OIC
SIGNAL RECORDS
JABALPUR,M.P
Sub : BROAD BANDING OF DISABILITY PENSION, Ref: Cir. No: 583 dtd:05/09/2017 The broad banding of disability pension.
Respected Sir
I wish to write down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. My date of enrollment : 27 July 1980 and date of retirement from service on 31 July 1997 (original P.P.O No. Ss/018162/ 97 ) army .I am still getting 20% disability pension which is not updated after circular No. 583.But I am eligible for 50% disability pension. So I request you to approach PCDA for broad banding of disability pension at the earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation
Sasidharan Pillai C
KOLLAM
12/10/2017
sarabjit singh & nirmal kaur

Oct 6, 2017

request for email change

Sir, please change my email address sarabjit10121965@gmail.com instead of 3510preetinder@gmail.com in my docs.
JC 379144A SUBEDAR (HONY SUBEDAR MAJOR) SARABJIT SINGH
MOBILE 9872442227 & 7589115711
Ramsingh7394032472

Oct 2, 2017

REQUEST TO RELATION CERTIFCATTE

SIR I AM CQMH S.P Singh . NO. 14262426k.
I send docoment for relation certifcate for my ward Vishnu pratap singh to NCR Group. On 16 aug 2017 . But till now i will not received it . Plzz kindly send it . As soon as possible.
My contact no 8423326261.
udey bhan sharma

Sep 29, 2017

not geting pension as expected

no. 15356031 X
Ex. Havildar/ACP-1
I am getting lesser pension than i should get, I have recieved 21,792 but i should get 22,797 .please help me sir regarding this problem of mine it will be of great help
as.sasank

Sep 12, 2017

Discharge Book

I have served in corps of Signals from 29 sep 1975 to 2 July 1982 . My trade was SKT and i am having my discharge book also. Now my problem is that the book is getting very old and even the colour is changed. I can send the photo copy if required. Can i get a new book if I give a photo copy of the same.

Kindly treat it as a humble request.

Sigmn SASANKAN A S

mail ID is as.sasank@gmail.com
Anil Kumar Signals

Publication of Part II order

I No 15374208H Hav/Clk Anil Kumar Sinha SOS from Corps of Signals wef 01 Apr 2007, inspite of repeated reminder there is no response regarding of Publication of my daughter and son part II order. please look into this.

Also please refer Zila sainik karyalaya letter no ZSKK/III/37/2017/35 dated 27 Jan 2017.

Ex Hav Anil Kumar Sinha
No 15374208H
Anil Kumar Signals

Part II Order

Publication of part II order in respect of my daughter and son forward vide zila sainik board letter no ZSKK/III/37/2017/35 dated 27 Jan 2017 but till date not update of publication of part II order. Already its completed 6 months but still awaited.

Please take action to early publication of part II order.

Ex Hav Anil Kumar Sinha
No 15374208H
ashivkishor

NOT RECEIVED RELATION CERTIFCATE

OIC NER GROUP
SIGNALS RECORD
JABALPUR

SIR I AM SUB MAJ& HONY LT U C AGNIHOTRI . NO. JC376331N .
I am send my ward Shiv Kishor Agnihotri original RC by post to NER GROUP to update it . On 24 june 2017 . But till now i will not received it . Plzz kindly send it . As soon as possible.
My contact no. 9816624155
Dalip Singh

Jul 30, 2017

Regarding change of my home local address

Dear
Sir i jc 370118x honary sub maj Dalip singh submitted a latter through zila sanik board kesarbagh lucknow dt 30 jan 2017/1640 regarding change of local home address my old home address which is E/753 vishal khand postoffice Gomtinagar lucknow pin 226010 .
And my present new home address is 6 ram ashrey purwa near Gorakhnath temple Gomtinagar lucknow pin 226010 kindly plz change my home address as per zila sanik board lucknow iam facilities various difficulties so please change my above mentioned local home address in my record documents and intimate me and zila sanik board lko....iam very much thankful to you for your act of kindness. ..my email id - singhdalip746@gmail.com and my wts app no 9450619382 ...
subodhjha

4056 APO
Post Box No – 5
Jabalpur(MP)-908770

Sub : Issue My Discharge book
I Subodh Kumar Jha service No- 14240185P Corps of Signals Trade – ORK , Date of Enrolment – 31/10/1980, Date of Birth – 01/03/1961.
Service Duration : Active service from 31/10/1980 to 1987
Kindly request you to please issue me my discharge book of Ex-service Man which till now I have not received, because of that I am facing so many issues related to job search it is creating a problem in every step of my life to get a good job.
When I left the job that time also I requested discharge with valid documents and I have given all the valid proofs for that, but my plea was not granted and assurance was given to me that discharge will be given to me.
I was the only Son of my parents because of that I took the step to leave the job. During my job duration, I did a magnificent work and received appreciations always.
I hope you will understand my situation and issue the document to me as soon as possible.
Please share your email address.
Subodh Kumar Jha
011-43658372
service No- 14240185P
Corps of Signals Trade – ORK ,
Date of Enrolment – 31/10/1980
Date of Birth – 01/03/1961.
Service Duration : Active service from 31/10/1980 to 1987
Subodhjha38@gmail.com
Anupama Mohan

Jul 5, 2017

ISSUE OF ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE FOR KSB MBBS 2017-18 TO WARD OF EX SERVICEMAN

I No. JC373988A Ex SUB/H.SUB MAJ Mohanan A T, Trade ORL 1, Date of Enrollment 20-03-1980, Date of retirement 31-03-2010, request the following for your kind consideration.
Please issue Eligibility Certificate to my daughter Anupama Mohan for applying KSB MBBS 2017-18. Hereby I attach the Eligibility Certificate signed by ZSB Pathanamthitta and my pension book details for your counter sign which was already send by speed post on 04-07-2017. Due to some unavoidable occurrences I saw the KSB notification late. Since it would be late by the time it reach by post, I may not be able to upload the application before last date (12-07-2017).
Kindly issue Eligibility Certificate and also forward it to my email (at_mohanan@yahoo.in).
I will be grateful to you for the act of kindness.
Ex SUB/H.SUB Mohanan A T

ISSUE OF ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE FOR KSB MBBS 2017-18 TO WARD OF EX SERVICEMAN

SHANAVAS KT

Jun 25, 2017

REQUEST FOR SRO PART 2 ORDER OF HONY SUB MAJ ON RETMT

Respected Sir.
I JC381159F SUB SHANAVAS KT (TTC) retd from Corps of Signals on 01 Aug 2016 after completion of 28 years devoted service .As per the President Gusset of 15 Aug 2016 and OIC Records DO Letter No 3454/CA -4/T-11/DO/ID-2016 informed me that i had awarded Hony Rank of Sub Maj on retmt on the occasion of Independence day-2016.There fore i request your kind honour please send me SRO Part ii Order of my Hony Rank for my future re employment purpose and registration in ZSB,
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours faithfully.
Kerala 679334
Gokul Singh Negi

Jun 9, 2017

Disability Pension Not Update

With due respect I , Ex-Sub, Gokul Singh, No. JC375535N beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. My medical disability pension is not updated after 7th CPC. Before 7th CPC I used to get Rs 1472/- and after implementation of 7th CPC the amount is same. Therefore I would like to request you to look into the above said matter sympathetically to avoid financial hardship.

DT. 09.06.17. Gokul Singh
Pin - 248008
Mob - 7534045089
subhasiskumar

Jun 5, 2017

ISSUE OF CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FOR GRADUATION CERTIFICATE ISSUED FROM DEPOT SIGNALS REGIMENT AFTER RETIREMENT.

I, No-15394676K, ACP Hav SUBHASIS KUMAR, retired from Corps of Signals on 01 March 2013 and issue Graduate Certificate from our Depot Signals Regiment. After retirement I re-engage P&RD Department, Malda, West Bengal. Subsequently Graduate Certificate verification is send to OIC SIGNALS RECORDS from Malda DIB Office vide their letter No. 659/S/16 Dated 03/04/2017 but till date verification report is not received from your good office.

In view of the above, it may kindly forwarded the same verification certificate for further join my new appointment. I facing financial hardship and also late the verification certificate I not able to join my new appointment, which cause may be cancel my new appointment. Please contact under mentioned address.

Please me Co-operate.

My contact No. 9641656469
E mail ID is subhasiskumar887@gmail.com
subhasiskumar

Jun 5, 2017

REGARDING GRADUATION CERTIFICATE ISSUED FROM OUR DEPOT SIGNALS REGIMENT

I, No-15394676K, ACP Hav SUBHASIS KUMAR, retired from Corps of Signals on 01 March 2013 and issue Graduate Certificate from our Depot Signals Regiment. After retirement I re-engage P&RD Department, Malda, West Bengal. Subsequently Graduate Certificate verification is send to OIC SIGNALS RECORDS from Malda DIB Office vide their letter No. 659/S/16 Dated 03/04/2016 but till date verification report is not received from your good office.

In view of the above, it may kindly forwarded the same verification certificate for further join my new appointment. I facing financial hardship and also late the verification certificate I not able to join my new appointment. Please contact for under mention address.
thanking you for your co-operation.

My contact No. 9641656469
E mail ID is subhasiskumar887@gmail.com

Ambala RMS (CRC) - item not recvied deliverd
    Dear Sir, Please find attached the...
    INDIAN ARMY - Disability pension document 2001
    From Ex NK Sasidharan Pillai C No....
    UTI SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT PLAN - mediclaim amount not yet paid
    Dear Sir /Madam Mediclaim for the Senior Citizens...
    PAN NSDL - OTP NOT RECEVIED
    Token number:0018532527 payment successful O.T.P not...
    Amr Infrastructure - Breech of contract
    I have paid 15 lacs to amr in 2011 but they are neither...
    aksara infotech - Job satisfection
    Hi Im Subha Roy doing job in aksara Infotech for 1.5...
    Jio - Not recharged
    I recharged my jio mobile no.8639068385 via phone pe by...
    Tagore polytechnic - Frauding
    This college is frauding with students by putting much...
    Singapore Post (Ali Express) - NO SHIPPING UPDATE
    I ORDERED WIFI GLASSES FROM TOPTOM APP . INFO I GOT IT IS...
    Star Health Insurance - Scamming money form senior citizens
    I bought Senior Citizen Red Carpet policy for my Dad. Now...