OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

VARINDER 15668844Y

Aug 14, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PENSION AND PPO

1. With due respect and humble submission I wish to lay down following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action please.

2. I Army No 15668844Y Hav/CLKSD (ACP Naib Subedar) Varinder Kumar was retired on 30 Sep 2016 and SOS from Corps str wef 01 Oct 2016. My last unit was Depot Regt (Corps of Signals) as Permanent Staff

3. I am receiving my pension as per old scale. My pension has not been revised till date and I have not received the Ariel as per 7th CPC (Wef Jan 2016 to Aug 2016 i.e. revised pay scale, and amount of leave encashment.

4. In view of the above, you are requested to intimate present position of above issue.

Thanking in anticipation
With regards
Ex Hav (ACP Nb Sub) Varinder Kumar
pannalal 2

Aug 14, 2018

PPO related

Respected
sir I No 15383461L Hav Panna Lal Shyoran discharge fm service as on 31 mar 2016 .my original PPO no is s/19346/2016(army) and ePPO no is ############ ,as per CDA allahabad information PPO has forwarded to record of signals as on 14 may 2018 and to concerned bank as on 4 jun 2018 . I receive ist pension Rs 14570/ and till now I receive pension 14570/ so sir please find out the mistake .
P C Mahajan

Aug 6, 2018

ECHS CARDS

ECHS Card verification

Verification for 64 bit ECHS card is pending since 14 Mar 2018, Kindly verify the same at the earliest, so that my ECHS smart card can be prepared.

Thanks and Regards.

P C Mahajan
ravinderraji

Aug 4, 2018

FOR 7TH CPC

Shreeman
No 15384384n Nk Ravinder Kumar Date of retairmet date 30june2016.shreeman mainu ajee takk 7cpc ka koi benefit nahee Milla.na he jo 6th month ka arearr our badda huaa comput our na he pension bade hai.new PPO be nahee ayaa.pls is per gour Keya jayee thanks.

VPO DHULKOT
DIST LUDHIANA
PUNJAB
MOB 9855072317
EMAIL ravinderk153843@gmail.com
alsreenivasan56

Jul 31, 2018

Modified Assured Carrier Progression for JCOs/OR

I, No. 15361530W Hav Sreenivasan AK enrolled in the Army (Corps of Signals) on 17.01.1988 and medically board out on 30.06.2008. I was promoted the rank of Hav on 01.01.1997 and hold the rank of Hav for a period of 12 years and 6 months. As such, your kindly requested to intimate whether am eligible to get MACP Nb Sub as per Ministry of Defence letter No. 14(1)99-D(AG) dated 25.07.2018. My Contact No. 9446238369 and email id is alsreenivasan56@gmail.com.
ra jkaran

application for Issue of new PPO and commutation and gratuity

SIGNALS RECORDS
JABALPUR (MP)

Sub-need of 7cpc new PPO, commutation and grauti

I Rishi Blone PPO no-S/30297/2016(Army) Army no-15667508A would like to inform that I was retired on 1st August 2016 and on 9th of April 2018 I have already sent an application through post regarding additional commutable amount since I haven't received any proper response from your side.
Therefore, it will be grateful to you if you kindly sanction me new PPO number and commutation gratuity.

Thanking you!
Yours faithfully Rishi Blone
Chegra Busty
PO Barbara PIN 734312
DIST-DARJEELING
WEST BENGAL
Dawa lama

Jul 26, 2018

Request for update of personal details

SIGNALS RECORDS
JABALPUR (MP)

SUB : Request for update of Personal details/Mob No/E-mail Address

I was retired on 31st Oct 2016 from 15Crops SIG REGT . So I kindly request you to update my personal details mentioned as under.
• Army No : 15372999M
• Rank : Hav(ACP Nb/Sub)
• Name : DAWA LAMA
• PPO No : S/43518/2016(ARMY)
• Mob No : 8768913479
• E-mail Add : ldawa811@gmail.com
• Home Add : Vill – MAKAIBARI T.E.
PO – KURSEONG (734203)
TEH – KURSEONG
Dist – DARJEELING
STATE – WEST BENGAL
Thanking you for your anticipation.
Your's Sincerely,
DAWA LAMA
Dinesh Rawat

Jul 25, 2018

NON ADJUSTMENT OF PENSION

Refer to your letter No 5104/SP/NER/T-2(Hony) dt 06 Mar 2018.
As I requested that after passing one and half yr of my retirement as Hony Lt (Acting service), I am still getting the pension of Sub Maj. In your ibid letter, it was intimated to me that erroneously my LPC-cum-Data sheet has submitted to PCDA(P), Allahabad on old format and now it is rectified and rectified LPC-cum-Data sheet has again been re-submitted to PCDA(P), Allahabad, vide your letter No 5104/SP/NER/T-2(Hony) dt 22 Jan 2018 and it will take 2 - 3 months time for issue of corrected PPO.
But after Six months of said letter, I could not get the corrected PPO or pension of Hony Rank even as per 6th CPC, neither any information received about any progress in my case.
Therefore you are requested to solve my problem please.
Your sincerely
JC-376101A
Sub Maj & Hony Capt
Dinesh Singh Rawat
mscsignlas1962

Jul 21, 2018

to avail echs card

Respected Sir
My Self No 14230855X Ex Nk Mohinder Singh resident of VPO Jagnoli Tehsil Fatehpur Distt. kangra (H.P.) 176025 enrolled in the corps of signals on 21st Sept 1979 and retired on 30th Sept, 1996.

I would like to avail ECHS facility for my mother, but in my discharge book my mother name, date of birth and part II order has not been entered so for.
Could you please send same in my email id
My email.id is mscsignlas1962@gmail.com
My Mob No : 8629827302 and 9318577164
Anukul chandra Das

Jul 21, 2018

Send 7CPC corrigendum PPO in my email address

Sir, I JC378966L Sub (OSS) Anukul chandra Das retired from Corps of Signals wef 31 May 2016, PPO No S/26046/2016(Army). I was to confirmed through email (marshal.nic.in) my 7 CPC corrigendum PPO despatched to CPPC and (indvl copy) to my home address but not received till date.

Therefore, I request your mind honour send a copy of e ppo (indl copy) on my mail address (anukul8966.ad@gmail.com) please.

Braja kishore Dash

Jul 20, 2018

Submission of Luggage Claim in respect of JC-377331A Ex H/Sub Maj Braja kishore Dash

1. I was retired from Army (Corps of Signals) on 01 Jun 2013. I was applied for Luggage
claim so many time and lastly on 31 December 2016 through my last unit.

2. On 11 July 2018, I was confirmed from PAO (OR) Corps of Singlas (PDC Section),
the luggage claim has been passed vide FS DD No 929/PDC/2018 dated 15 March 2018
of Rs 63,772/- (Rupees sixty three thousand seven hundred seventy two only).

3. Presently, I was not received any amount through my bank or Demand Draft
through post.

4. In view of the, above you are request to clear the same at the earliest please.

Ex H/Sub Maj Braja kishore Dash
Dated 20 July 2018
surinder Pal Nagra

Jul 13, 2018

SEND INDL COPY OF E PPO

Sir, I JC379337A Sub (TTC) Surinder Pal retire from Corps of Signals wef 30 Nov 2016,. My corrigendum PPO issued as per CDA Allahabad PPO No ############ dt 14 May 2018 and e mail your office dt 11 Jun 2018. The same is required my bank branch for credit of Gratuity and compute still awaited.

My acct No ################ (PNB Bhangala, Hoshiarpur)

It is therefor I requested pl mail the e ppo (indl copy) on my mail address surinder40@gmail.com

surinder Pal Nagra

Jul 13, 2018

SEND INDL COPY OF E PPO

My acct No ################ (PNB Bhangala, Hoshiarpur)

e mail : surinder40@gmail.com

It is therefor I requested pl mail the e ppo (indl copy) on my mail address

RATTAN SINGH KALYAN

Jun 26, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PPO

RESPECTED SIR I JC-379113A EX SUB AND HONY SUB MAJ RATTAN SINGH KALYAN RETIRED ON 01-03-2016 AND OPT FORM (OPTION 1) FOR REVISE GRATUITY AND COMMUTATION ALREADY FORWARDED BUT REVISED PPO NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO DO NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST PLEASE.
MY ORIGINAL PPO NO IS S/38567/2015(ARMY) DATED 12 OCT 2015
PENSIONER ID IS 15720153856701P
Vijayan pp

Jun 22, 2018

ECHS document verification

I applied for ECHS 64 KB smart card on 21st April 2018 as direct by KSB. Till date the card has not received due to verification delay. It is requested an early action in this regard.
Sincierly
Vijayan PP
14239769N. Lnk
biru@2281

Jun 7, 2018

Earn leave availed status

R/Sir I No 14224239f Ex-Hav Birender Singh retired from service on 31st March 1993 from 1 Air. Sp. Sig. Regt c/o 56 APO. I was enrolled on 28th June 1975. Kindly submit me the namely information forthwith :- 1. How many earn leave were entitled to me at the time of retirement. 2. How many days of earned leave availed by me at the time of retirement. 3.How much amount paid to me at the time of retirement. What is the actual formula adopted by the department to calculate the earn leave. ------- Yours own Birender Duhan my phone is 09671314333
Amal kumar Mazumdar

May 31, 2018

In the matter of issuance of ECHS smart card .Regn No.0000239424

I applied for ECHS Smart Card on line Vide Regn.Number cited above on 4th May,2018. on 31st May,18 received a SMS stating
" There are observations by your ESM Record Office,Jabalpur" There are no mention regarding observations. Hence it is requested the sipecific information may be communicated and oblige.
kadukar1964

May 19, 2018

Non implementation of Pre 2016 retired persons Pensionery benefit as per PCDA circular No 570 dtd 31/10/17

I No 14259230L Ex Hav Kadukar Shrinivas Ramchandra retired from Corps of Signals on 30 Sep 2008 as per pcda Allahabad circular No 570 dtd 31/10/17 about Implementation of Pre 2016 retired defence persons pension 7th CPC Notional pay (Pay Matrix) level I am not received my revised rate pension as per PCDA circular No 570 dtd 31/10/2017 I Query with PCDA Allahabad for implementation of Pensionery benefit PCDA Allahabad intimate your LPC Cum Data Sheet not received from your PAO (OR) hence you are requested to instruct to PAO (OR) Corps of Signals for fwd LPC Cum Data Sheet to PCDA Allahabad for issue Corrangadum PPO at earliest please.

Thanking you for your anticipatation.
kadukar1964

May 19, 2018

Non implementation of pre 2016 retired persons benefit as per PCDA circular No 570 dtd 31/10/17

SIr,

I N;o 1425930L Ex Hav Kadukar Shrinivas Ramchandra Retired from Corps of Signals on 30 Sep 2018 . As per PCDA Allahabad Circular No 570 dtd 31/10/2017 as per 7th CPC Pre 2016 retired persons Pension Implementation wef 01 Jan 2016 as per pay matrix level (Notional pay) hence you are requested to fwd LPC Cum Data Sheet to PCDA Allahabad for issue of Corrangadum PPO and also instruct to PAO (OR) Corps of Signals to fwd LPC Cum Data sheet to PCDA Allahabad.
SUDHAKAR2K8

May 2, 2018

: NON RECEIPT OF PENSION,COMMUTATION AND GRATUITY AMOUNTS

I AM (JC-380111F) WADKAR SUDHAKAR WAGHAJI AND I WAS RETIRED FROM ARMY SIGNAL CORPS ON 1ST FEBRUARY 2018.TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY SERVICE PENSION, COMMUTATION AND GRATUITY AND OTHER BENEFITS.

MY PPO NO ############ DATED- 01/02/2018 AND MY SBI ACCOUNT NO-30043946817 OF SBI, ADARSH COLONY, GORAKSHAN ROAD, AKOLA MY MOBILE NO IS 7756927339 AND E-MAIL ID wadkar2014@gmail.com

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER EARLIEST PLEASE.

YOUR SINCERELY,

WADKAR SW
SBI ACCOUNT NO-30043946817
ADARSH COLONY, GORAKSHAN ROAD
AKOLA.(MAHARSHTRA)

Copy to :- CPPC,SBI Belapur,Navi Mumbai 400614 MY ADD:- 47 A SANIK
PCD, Allahabad 211001 COLONY, MOTHI UMARI
SBI Adarsh colony, Akola 444004 POST- JATHAPETH
OIC CELL SIGNAL RECORD JABALPUR,MP DIST- AKOLA (MAHARSHTRA)
PIN: 482001 PIN- 444005
Vankadara venkata subbaiah

Apr 29, 2018

Signal records

THE SIGNAL RECORDS
JABALPUR ( MP )
SUB : NON RECEIVE OF COMMUTATION AND DISABILITY PENSION
SIR
WITH DUE RESPECT AND HUMBLE SUBMISSION FOR THE FOLLOWING FEW LINES FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION AND FAVOURABLE ACTION PL.
I AM JC 381166X EX SUB V VENKATA SUBBAIAH RETIREMENT ON 30TH SEPTEMBER 2017. MY PPO NO D/13778/2017 .BUT MY COMMUTATION AND DISABILITY PENSION NOT RECEIVED LAST SIX MONTHS I SPEAK TELEPHONE CONVERSATION WITH YOUR RECORDS REPRESENTATIVE ARE MESSAGED ME YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR WORD TO PCDA ALHABAD ON 72 MARCH 2018.BUT PCDA WAS NOT RECEIVED ANY TYPE OF DOCUMENTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN THE PCDA. PLEASE CLARIFY MY DOCUMENTS FORWARD OR NOT TO BE INTIMATE HIM. I AM CONSTRUCTION OF HOUSE IN LAST FOUR MONTHS TO WORK CONTINUES. BUT LAST MONTH WORK IS STOPPED DUE TO AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED OF MY COMMUTATION. PLEASE CLARIFY THE SITUATION OF THE PRESENT POSITION. AS ON EARLIER.
THANKING YOU SIR
beherasubash

Apr 18, 2018

Relation certificate

1} No- 15376764X Hav Hony Nb Sub SUBASH CHANDRA BEHERA Of Relation Certificate Daughter JAYSHREE BEHERA And Son SANDEEP KUMAR BEHERA . Required for Admission Higher Study,Application Apply as on 31 October 2017 2}My old Email id is SUBASHCHANDRABEHERA159@gmail.com BLOCKED New Email id is BEHERASUBASH159@gmail.com Please Replacment Of Email Id.
SMT SHANTI DEVI

Apr 4, 2018

REQUEST FOR CORRECTION OF SPELLINGS OF NAME IN PPO

Officer-In-Charge (OIC)
The Records Signals
PIN 908770
C/O 56 APO

REQUEST FOR CORRECTION OF SPELLINGS OF NAME IN PPO

With due respect, I am submitting that, I am widow of No. JC87140, Late Ex Subedar Arjun Singh who had expired on 08/07/2011.

My name is mentioned in PPO no S/C/F 3038/85 is SANTI DEVI whereas the correct spelling of my name is SHANTI DEVI.

It is my earnest request, please take necessary action to endorsed correct spelling of my name as SHANTI DEVI in PPO no mentioned above.

Please acknowledged receipt.

Thanking you in anticipation

SMT SHANTI DEVI

W/O JC 87140 EX SUBEDAR ARJUN SINGH (SIGNALS)
F1-305, GALI NO 2
MAHAVIR ENCLAVE
PALAM
NEW DELHI 110045
MOB : 9911570125
E-mail : hathwalia1227@gmail.com

attachments: scanned copy of pension book, PPO and Aadhar Card

REQUEST FOR CORRECTION OF SPELLINGS OF NAME IN PPO REQUEST FOR CORRECTION OF SPELLINGS OF NAME IN PPO REQUEST FOR CORRECTION OF SPELLINGS OF NAME IN PPO REQUEST FOR CORRECTION OF SPELLINGS OF NAME IN PPO

ykannaiah

Apr 3, 2018

AMENDMENT IN 64 BIT ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ECHS SMART CARD

Y Kannaiah, Ex 14222570W Hony Nb Sub Online submitted ECHS smart card application Reg No 0000019511

Sir While completing my online application for 64 bit ECHS Smart Card, My rank is erroneously filled as Nb Sub instead of "Hony Nb Sub". When I approached polyclinic Guntur, It was suggested that it can be corrected by Signals Records only during their verification of the application Reg No 0000019511 dated 02 Feb 2018. Kindly guide me to edit the same, If it is not possible, it is requested kindly correct the same at your end.

Yours sincerely

una mamlatdar - illegal construction
    TO MAMLATDAR SIR AND TDO SIR UNA, GIR SOMNATH,...
    wekiearn.com - Fraud company cheatero
    This is a fraud company there's no dout with that I...
    Airtel Secure One assist - I forget to mention one of my damage as i notice it later...
    I forget to mention back glass damage as i notice it later...
    Honda Activa 4G - RC
    Be noted I had purchased new HONDA ACTIVA 4 on 2nd Feb...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Sholorship not received
    My name is Shikha Agrawal. I blong from middile class...
    Asansol Engineering College - Warnings by placement team
    I am a btech student from asansol engineering college. Our...
    Haryana Family Pension - FAMILY PENSION NOT REVISED AS PER NEW GRADE
    DEAR SIR I am Ramesh Kumari Sehgal (P.O : 1064). W/o...
    Nykaa - Usage of obscene amount of plastic for packaging
    Nykaa, an extremely reputable online shopping site has...