OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

CHARANJIT SINGH

May 5, 2021

Acp revision ppo not received

TO
OIC
NER GROUP ( PENSION)
SIR i am no 15396785P Hav Charanjit Singh discharge from service 30 Apr 2020. Sir Acp ppo and CEA claim not received. Please sir check and action please sir. I am very thankful to you for this.
Yours faithfuly
Mob no 7347567056
A Ananda kumar

May 3, 2021

Eppo and new macp poo copy not received

Respected sir,no 15373198x ,ex naik A Ananda kumar,discharge 30/09/2007,corps of signals.pl send me eppo and macp ppo copy pdf my email address .
E-mail [email protected]
Mobile no. _ 9994547623.
Jc383273

Apr 28, 2021

Luggage claim and new ppo not received

myself ex sub maneesh chandra pandey Jc 383273x retired on 30 Jun 2020 fron 1ew bn udhampur. My ppo no is 1572022005032-2100. I have applied for luggage claim and PDC claim on 26 Aug 2020. No response found.(covering letter attached)
2. I have not received my new ppo 1572022005032 - 2101 for disability pension.
Kindly help me.

Luggage claim and new ppo not received Luggage claim and new ppo not received Luggage claim and new ppo not received

nitu nitu

Apr 18, 2021

SUB:-NON RECEIVED ACP-1

OIC NER Group (pension)
Signals Records .
Subject -: not received (New) corrigendum PPO and no benifit of MACP/AQCP
I Army No 14248919 A rank Hav(ACP NOT RECEIVED) SATYABIR SINGH
I AM Retired From Army CRPS OF SIGNALS ON 31 Mar 2007 I have not received corrigendum PPO AND ACP/MACP .
OTHER PERSONS WHICH ARE GETTING MORE BENIFIT FROM ME WHO WAS ALSO RETIRED WITH ME.
COMPARE NO: 14250001 HAV ISHWER SINGH RETIRED FROM SIGS 31.03.2007. WHO IS GETTING MONTHLY PENSION 24097 WHEN MY PENSION IS 20264 LAST TWO YEARS. SIR I AM NOT GETTING ANY BENFITIS OF OROP.
still now myself besides financial loss
pls take necessary action
MOB NO 9050689565
m y

Apr 18, 2021

ACP NOT RECEIVED TO PCDA

MY NAME IS MOHD YUNUS MY ARMY NO-.14241136Y ( EX-HAV/HONY NB SUB) AND PPO N0-S/043384/06 (ARMY) MY AADHAR NO.############ MY PAN CARD NUMBER ABIPY6601N IS MY RETRIED ON 31 DEC 2006 AFTER MY SERVICE OF 26 YEAR .TILL DATED 18 APR 2021 I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ACP SO I REQUEST TO PLEASE CHECK MY DOCUMENT AND RELEASE MY ACP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR THIS KIND ACT.
THANKING YOU SIR

MOB :-7905514726
S Murugesan

Apr 16, 2021

NAME OF MY MOTHER NOT HELD IN DISCHARGE BOOK

1. I, No. 15667349N Ex Signalman Murugesan S was service in Corps of Signals and retired on 01 Jul 2014. While retiring, I have received Discharge Book. In this book my mother Smt. S SAROJA name not included in Discharge Book in family details. Her name is already held in my document Vide 6 Technical Training Regimental Part II Order No.0/############and my mother date of birth is 01 July 1946.

2. While I am retiring, my mother have issued ECHS Card. The copy of the same is enclosed herewith. This card is 32KB. Now 32KB Cards are converted in 64KB cards. My mother alongwith my self, wife and childrens 64KB Cards is received by ECHS, Distt. Vellore. But they are not giving us my mothers card due to her name not held in discharge book.

3. Therefore we are requested you to kindly issue EXTRACT COPY OF MY MOTHER DETAILS to the following my address and e-mail id please.

Name : Murugesan S
PIN : 632515

e-mail id : [email protected]

Mob No : 8122409320

Yours sincerely

(Ex Signalman Murugesan S)

Mob No : 8122409320

NAME OF MY MOTHER NOT HELD IN DISCHARGE BOOK NAME OF MY MOTHER NOT HELD IN DISCHARGE BOOK

venkatjalumoori

Mar 29, 2021

My registration number is 14249519A (HAV) , Venkateswara Rao Jalumoori
I did not receive my new PPO ,
also i did not get promoted to ACP/NBSUB , as my service is 24 years 12 days.

Request you to look into my documents and release my PPO and ACP/NBSUB as soon as possible.

Mobile number - 9394773735
Email ID - [email protected]

venkatjalumoori

Mar 29, 2021

My registration number is 14249519A (HAV) , Venkateswara Rao Jalumoori
I did not receive my new PPO ,
also i did not get promoted to ACP/NBSUB , as my service is 24 years 12 days.

Mobile number - 9394773735
Email ID - [email protected]
S Madhava Rao

Mar 22, 2021

Newppo

Occ Ner Gp
Signals record
Jabalpur MP

Sir No 15358413A Nk S Madhava Rao my newppo on 7thcpc not receiving tillnow so pleasesendmy ppo on my mail id
Mail [email protected]

Ppo S/022788/86
CORR: S/CORR/064638/88

Mar 16, 2021

Quiry regarding relationship certificate

I Army number 15369526H, Ex Naik N VENKATARANGAIAH had applied for RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE through a written application of my Children Named N RAJASHREE and NAKKA RAMMOHAN as on Jan 2021. The same was received at your end as on 02/02/2021 as per delivery confirmation message of Postal department.
The relationship certificates are necessary for my children during participate in army enrollment rally which will be held in First week of March 2021.
So your kind honour please be send RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATES as soon as possible.
For this act of kindness I shall be ever grateful to you.
Thanking you Sir !!

NO : 15369526H
RANK : EX NAIK
N VENKATARANGAIAH.
Dwarika P

Mar 16, 2021

AGI certificate No recieve

No -15385557m Hav Dwarika Prasad is Date of discharge-31Oct 2020 didn't recieve the AGI Certificate plz dispatch my AGI certificate to my permanent address as fast possible my address as follows:

Address- Karthla,post-Iglas,district-Aligarh,pin-202124
Mobile No-9667757071
Gcsrawat

Mar 13, 2021

Not receive of part 2 order from signals record, jabalpur mp

महोदय, मैं आर्मी नंबर 15374347 एम नायक (टी एस) प्रहलाद सिंह कोर आफ सिग्नल्स से 31 मार्च 2008 को सेवा निवृत्त हूँ. मैंने पुत्र का नाम, जन्मतिथि एवं पुत्री का नाम परिवर्तन का पार्ट टू आर्डर किये जाने हेतु प्रार्थना पत्र, शपथपत्र एवं जन्म प्रमाण पत्र मूल रूप में जिला सैनिक कल्याण एवं पुर्नवास केसरबाग, लखनऊ के पत्र सं. जि. सै.क./ पार्ट टू आर्डर/2020/6030 दिनांक 15 अक्टूबर 2020 को रजिस्टर पत्र सं. ई यू 287819777IN दि. 19-10-2020 द्वारा सिग्नल रिकार्ड को भेजा था. जिसका अभी तक कोई जवाब नहीं मिला.
अत: बच्चौं के भविष्य को ध्यान में रखते हुए महोदय से निवेदन है कि पार्ट टू आर्डर कराकर एक प्रतिलिपि मुझे भेजने की कृपा करें.
धन्यवाद
प्रार्थी
नायक (टी एस) प्रहलाद सिंह (सेवा निवृत्त)
594 घर/231 दुर्गा पुरी कालोनी
नीलमथा, लखनऊ (उ.प्र.)
पिन 226002
मो.न. 9937866781
Rao krishan

Mar 10, 2021

ACP NOT RECEIVED

MY NAME IS SHRI KRISHAN MY ARMY NO.14249818Y MY AADHAR NO.############ MY PAN CARD NUMBER IS ASDPK3301R I MY RETRIED ON 01/04/2007 AFTER MY SERVICE OF 24 YEAR .TILL DATED 10/03/2021 I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ACP SO I REQUEST TO PLEASE CHECK MY DOCUMENT AND RELEASE MY ACP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR THIS KIND ACT.
THANKING YOU

MY HOME ADDRESS IS YOUR FAITHFULLY
VILLAGE. KHOH. SHRI KRISHAN.
POST OFFICE. MANESAR.

ACP NOT RECEIVED

Not received ACP
subh_cha1

Mar 2, 2021

Relationship certificate for my son

The OIC NER Group
Signals Records
Jabalpur (M.P)
Post bag no.5
Pin code 482001

Sub: REQUESTING FOR RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE OF MY SON PARIKSHIT CHANDA

With due respect , I EX SUBEDAR Bidya Sagar Chanda ( JC 371521W) have submitted a letter for my son's relationship certificate 5 montha ago and have not received anything yet.

Ref my letter dated 18 September 2020 speed post by KAKHRA post office GSTN No. 21AAAGF0623B128 (EO 423450370IN) dated 18 September 2020.

I submitted the copy of my discharge book for a relationship certificate of my younger son sri Parikshit Chanda to enroll in Army. The same is not received by me till to date.

Therefore, it is requested you to kindly forward the relationship certificate at the earliest in my present address.

Vill - purusottampur, po- KAKHRA, ps- Bhograi, dist- Balasore (Odisha), pin- 756039.
Ramdhan Kumawat

Feb 23, 2021

Relationship certificate correction hetu

Sir Teh udaipurwati ki jagah only udaipur hi likha h so mera correction kare or cert bhijwade please my contact number 9878017528 8107873581

Feb 6, 2021

Relationship certificate

I have send letter through Surat Solger board office for my son relationship certificate. About three month time period has gone but not received any response by you.
Kindly take action as early and provide the certificate on priority basis.

Thanks ,
Army no-15378931F
Ex-Naik Chandroliya Hasmukh Chamanlal
Mob-9687171243
Jukesh Kumar

Feb 5, 2021

Non receipt of pension docus to PCDA

1. With due respect and humble submission, I wish to lay down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action pl.

2. Ref Signals Records letter No15692258P/SP/NER/ T-7 dt 28 Dec 2020.

Signals Records letter under ref.

4. It has been 10 months already passed away and due to which my PPO, ECHS Card
Discharge book, Canteen Cards and other financial benefits are delayed.

5. In view of the above, you are requested to rectify the same at the earliest pl.

6. I shall be thankful to you for this kindness.

Yours obediently,

Ex NK Jukesh Kumar
Mob No-9805309205
Email- [email protected]
Jukesh Kumar

Feb 5, 2021

Non receipt of pension docus to PCDA

2. Ref Signals Records letter No 15692258P/SP/NER/T-7 dt 28 Dec 2020.

3. I would like to inform that I No 15692258P Ex NK (OCC) Jukesh Kumar has been local discharged from service wef 31 Mar 2020. Claims for grant of Service Pension have been fwd to PCDA vide letter under ref at para 2 of above. However, the PCDA helpline has revealed that my docus have not yet arrived, which has been sent for more than one month as per Signals Records letter under ref.

4. It has been 10 months already passed away and due to which my PPO, ECHS Card Discharge book, Canteen Cards and other financial benefits are delayed.

6. I shall be thankful to you for this kindness.

Yours obediently,

Ex NK Jukesh Kumar
Mob No-9805309205
Email- [email protected]
Charles F

Feb 4, 2021

New EPPO not Received

Sir, I No JC368542F Sub (Hony Submaj) Has been Retired on 31st July 2009 My old PPO No is S/016698/2009 and new Eppo No ############ With suffix No 0199 and 0106 for MACP has not been Received till date. Pls arrange to send that both Eppo to thia mail ID [email protected],com. Also enquired to PCDA regarding my MACP fixation they tolled that approach your record offeice to send your document for further action hence request to you to take necessary action at the earliest.

Jan 28, 2021

spouse DOB is not correct in ePPO

I, JC373061Y Sub Maj Lal Bahadur proceding for discharge drill on 31 an 2021AN, on 28 Jan 2021 I recd my ePPO on email. DOB of spouse is not as per service record, correct dob is 19 may 1967. pl do needful.
Dipak Kumar Pahari

Jan 23, 2021

Repeated request for correction of mother's name in ECHS record as per move document(960) instead of wrong entry name in E-sheet roll.

I No:-15384636A Hav(ACP/NBSUB) Dipak Kumar Pahari had submitted a complaint against correction of mother's name as per move document(958) on dated 26th December 2020 My mother's name is Shanalata Pahari in 958 the same has mismatched with E-sheet roll I personally complain lodge during service period but no effect that on 9th January 2020 I fill up ECHS form through auto generated vide registration no. 0001449981. Address to polyclinic Kolkata(CH). I have not received any information and not received any ECHS card till date. Therefore request you kindly correction the same as per move document(958) and info me the present status of my ECHS card to undermentioned address, the matter is most urgent.

Hav(ACP/NBSUB) Dipak Kumar Pahari

Date: 23/1/2021
Ram Kishor Sah

Jan 16, 2021

CEA, 10DAYS LTC, LUGGAGE CLAIM

Ref 9 Inf Div Sig Regt letter No 1400/Sigs/O5/Obsn dt 04 SEP 2020.
I JC385279X NB SUB RAM KISHOR SAH, Retired from Signal Record wef 01 May 2020.
My CEA, 10 Day LTC fwd above ref and luggage claim fwd through Zila sainik board Bhagalpur, but claim is not rectify.

Pl Kindly look into the matter and do the needful. I would be very thankful for your support in this regard.

Your faithfully
JC385279X Nb Sub Ram Kishor Sah,
vill - Tilakpur, PO- Sultanganj, Dist-Bhagalpur, Bihar, PIN 813213, MOB NO 9149989413
SIGMN ANOOP SINGH (RETD)

Jan 15, 2021

non recipt of commutation amount even after 1 year of retirement

SIR I NO. 15691554N SIGMN ANOOP SINGH (RETD) RETIRED FROM CORPS OF SIGNALS ON 31 MAR 2020 IN MEDICAL CAT A2 (P) . SIR MY COMMUTATION AMOUNT OF PENSION HAS NOT BEEN RECD TILL DATE. PLEASE LOOK ON THE MATTER. THANK YOU .

SIGMN ANOOP SINGH (RETD)