OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Shankar signal

Nov 14, 2017

Application for Payment of Revised pension,Start One Rank one pension and Seven Betan pension

This is to bring to your notice, My name is Shankar Chaudhary, I was working in Jabalpur Record office Service No 14287664F, Rank Ex Havaldar, PPO No- S/30623/1995. I have not received the revised pension from January 2006 to December 2012 as well as not started my ONE RANK ONE PENSION facilities and also not getting seventh Pay Commission.

On 20th April 2017 I had submitted the PPO photo copy and one year Pass Book statement to the CDA Allahabad but I have not got any response from them. Sir this my kind humble request please do the needful as I am paralyzed person 65 years old, I really need your help.

Looking forward for humble response

Date of Enrollment 30th November 1971
Date of Retirement 30th November 1995
Email ID anilhww@gmail.com
Contact No- 8420717464
naryana 44

Nov 8, 2017

Issue of family pension

My name is R.Narayana PillaiI, Rank:-EX-Naik(TS)

I am a service pensioner. I was discharged from service on “01-02-1985” PPO number is S/C/13445/85 still I did not get the PPO of my family pension.I did one clime for endorsement of family pension in favor of wife. I Received one letter (P/5114/NER/FP(JN)/S Pre-86) from signal Records jabalpur on 15 Nov 2016,The letter mention date is (4 NOV2016).the letter it says that they forward the document to Allahabad PCDA(P) for further follow up. The letter it says that it will take 3- 4 months form the date of application date (4 Nov 2016).

Now it’s more than 11 months no replay from Allahabad or signal record Jabalpur or DPDO (Kollam)

Sir please arranges the need full for this. The letter I received from signal Records Jabalpur is attached with this Please check. For any updates on this please let me know
sjiju

Nov 8, 2017

DISABILITY PENSION NOT UPDATE

JC383673K
Rtd NbSub (Hony Sub)
S JIJU
Kochukaleeckel House,
Elamannoor (PO)

I wish to write down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. My date of enrollment 28 Mar 1989 and date of retirement from service on 31 Mar 20017 (My original PPO No S/19788/2017 Army) I am a disability person final medical board approved 30% of disability pension. I am still getting service pension . I have not received Commutation and disability pension.Therefore I would like to request you to look in to the above matter sympathetically to avoid financial hardship.
PRAKASH CHAND SAINI

Oct 27, 2017

Non receipt 7th cpc option form

With due respect
I want 7th cpc option form choose (option no - 01 only) that please my commutation&gragiviti rupese please deposit my account
My personal data is as under
Army no.-- 15373675N. RANK. Hav.(MACP.NB SUB)
D/E. 28 DEC 1990. D/Retairment 01 Jan.2017

ADDRESS: SURABHI, CHARUKAD , CHEMMAKKAD P O,KOLLAM,KERALA
OIC
SIGNAL RECORDS
JABALPUR,M.P
Sub : BROAD BANDING OF DISABILITY PENSION, Ref: Cir. No: 583 dtd:05/09/2017 The broad banding of disability pension.
Respected Sir
I wish to write down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. My date of enrollment : 27 July 1980 and date of retirement from service on 31 July 1997 (original P.P.O No. Ss/018162/ 97 ) army .I am still getting 20% disability pension which is not updated after circular No. 583.But I am eligible for 50% disability pension. So I request you to approach PCDA for broad banding of disability pension at the earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation
Sasidharan Pillai C
KOLLAM
12/10/2017
sarabjit singh & nirmal kaur

Oct 6, 2017

request for email change

Sir, please change my email address sarabjit10121965@gmail.com instead of 3510preetinder@gmail.com in my docs.
JC 379144A SUBEDAR (HONY SUBEDAR MAJOR) SARABJIT SINGH
MOBILE 9872442227 & 7589115711
Ramsingh7394032472

Oct 2, 2017

REQUEST TO RELATION CERTIFCATTE

SIR I AM CQMH S.P Singh . NO. 14262426k.
I send docoment for relation certifcate for my ward Vishnu pratap singh to NCR Group. On 16 aug 2017 . But till now i will not received it . Plzz kindly send it . As soon as possible.
My contact no 8423326261.
udey bhan sharma

Sep 29, 2017

not geting pension as expected

no. 15356031 X
Ex. Havildar/ACP-1
I am getting lesser pension than i should get, I have recieved 21,792 but i should get 22,797 .please help me sir regarding this problem of mine it will be of great help
as.sasank

Sep 12, 2017

Discharge Book

I have served in corps of Signals from 29 sep 1975 to 2 July 1982 . My trade was SKT and i am having my discharge book also. Now my problem is that the book is getting very old and even the colour is changed. I can send the photo copy if required. Can i get a new book if I give a photo copy of the same.

Kindly treat it as a humble request.

Sigmn SASANKAN A S

mail ID is as.sasank@gmail.com
Anil Kumar Signals

Publication of Part II order

I No 15374208H Hav/Clk Anil Kumar Sinha SOS from Corps of Signals wef 01 Apr 2007, inspite of repeated reminder there is no response regarding of Publication of my daughter and son part II order. please look into this.

Also please refer Zila sainik karyalaya letter no ZSKK/III/37/2017/35 dated 27 Jan 2017.

Ex Hav Anil Kumar Sinha
No 15374208H
Anil Kumar Signals

Part II Order

Publication of part II order in respect of my daughter and son forward vide zila sainik board letter no ZSKK/III/37/2017/35 dated 27 Jan 2017 but till date not update of publication of part II order. Already its completed 6 months but still awaited.

Please take action to early publication of part II order.

Ex Hav Anil Kumar Sinha
No 15374208H
ashivkishor

NOT RECEIVED RELATION CERTIFCATE

OIC NER GROUP
SIGNALS RECORD
JABALPUR

SIR I AM SUB MAJ& HONY LT U C AGNIHOTRI . NO. JC376331N .
I am send my ward Shiv Kishor Agnihotri original RC by post to NER GROUP to update it . On 24 june 2017 . But till now i will not received it . Plzz kindly send it . As soon as possible.
My contact no. 9816624155
Dalip Singh

Jul 30, 2017

Regarding change of my home local address

Dear
Sir i jc 370118x honary sub maj Dalip singh submitted a latter through zila sanik board kesarbagh lucknow dt 30 jan 2017/1640 regarding change of local home address my old home address which is E/753 vishal khand postoffice Gomtinagar lucknow pin 226010 .
And my present new home address is 6 ram ashrey purwa near Gorakhnath temple Gomtinagar lucknow pin 226010 kindly plz change my home address as per zila sanik board lucknow iam facilities various difficulties so please change my above mentioned local home address in my record documents and intimate me and zila sanik board lko....iam very much thankful to you for your act of kindness. ..my email id - singhdalip746@gmail.com and my wts app no 9450619382 ...
subodhjha

4056 APO
Post Box No – 5
Jabalpur(MP)-908770

Sub : Issue My Discharge book
I Subodh Kumar Jha service No- 14240185P Corps of Signals Trade – ORK , Date of Enrolment – 31/10/1980, Date of Birth – 01/03/1961.
Service Duration : Active service from 31/10/1980 to 1987
Kindly request you to please issue me my discharge book of Ex-service Man which till now I have not received, because of that I am facing so many issues related to job search it is creating a problem in every step of my life to get a good job.
When I left the job that time also I requested discharge with valid documents and I have given all the valid proofs for that, but my plea was not granted and assurance was given to me that discharge will be given to me.
I was the only Son of my parents because of that I took the step to leave the job. During my job duration, I did a magnificent work and received appreciations always.
I hope you will understand my situation and issue the document to me as soon as possible.
Please share your email address.
Subodh Kumar Jha
011-43658372
service No- 14240185P
Corps of Signals Trade – ORK ,
Date of Enrolment – 31/10/1980
Date of Birth – 01/03/1961.
Service Duration : Active service from 31/10/1980 to 1987
Subodhjha38@gmail.com
Anupama Mohan

Jul 5, 2017

ISSUE OF ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE FOR KSB MBBS 2017-18 TO WARD OF EX SERVICEMAN

I No. JC373988A Ex SUB/H.SUB MAJ Mohanan A T, Trade ORL 1, Date of Enrollment 20-03-1980, Date of retirement 31-03-2010, request the following for your kind consideration.
Please issue Eligibility Certificate to my daughter Anupama Mohan for applying KSB MBBS 2017-18. Hereby I attach the Eligibility Certificate signed by ZSB Pathanamthitta and my pension book details for your counter sign which was already send by speed post on 04-07-2017. Due to some unavoidable occurrences I saw the KSB notification late. Since it would be late by the time it reach by post, I may not be able to upload the application before last date (12-07-2017).
Kindly issue Eligibility Certificate and also forward it to my email (at_mohanan@yahoo.in).
I will be grateful to you for the act of kindness.
Ex SUB/H.SUB Mohanan A T

ISSUE OF ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE FOR KSB MBBS 2017-18 TO WARD OF EX SERVICEMAN

SHANAVAS KT

Jun 25, 2017

REQUEST FOR SRO PART 2 ORDER OF HONY SUB MAJ ON RETMT

Respected Sir.
I JC381159F SUB SHANAVAS KT (TTC) retd from Corps of Signals on 01 Aug 2016 after completion of 28 years devoted service .As per the President Gusset of 15 Aug 2016 and OIC Records DO Letter No 3454/CA -4/T-11/DO/ID-2016 informed me that i had awarded Hony Rank of Sub Maj on retmt on the occasion of Independence day-2016.There fore i request your kind honour please send me SRO Part ii Order of my Hony Rank for my future re employment purpose and registration in ZSB,
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours faithfully.
Kerala 679334
Gokul Singh Negi

Jun 9, 2017

Disability Pension Not Update

With due respect I , Ex-Sub, Gokul Singh, No. JC375535N beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. My medical disability pension is not updated after 7th CPC. Before 7th CPC I used to get Rs 1472/- and after implementation of 7th CPC the amount is same. Therefore I would like to request you to look into the above said matter sympathetically to avoid financial hardship.

DT. 09.06.17. Gokul Singh
Pin - 248008
Mob - 7534045089
subhasiskumar

Jun 5, 2017

ISSUE OF CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FOR GRADUATION CERTIFICATE ISSUED FROM DEPOT SIGNALS REGIMENT AFTER RETIREMENT.

I, No-15394676K, ACP Hav SUBHASIS KUMAR, retired from Corps of Signals on 01 March 2013 and issue Graduate Certificate from our Depot Signals Regiment. After retirement I re-engage P&RD Department, Malda, West Bengal. Subsequently Graduate Certificate verification is send to OIC SIGNALS RECORDS from Malda DIB Office vide their letter No. 659/S/16 Dated 03/04/2017 but till date verification report is not received from your good office.

In view of the above, it may kindly forwarded the same verification certificate for further join my new appointment. I facing financial hardship and also late the verification certificate I not able to join my new appointment, which cause may be cancel my new appointment. Please contact under mentioned address.

Please me Co-operate.

subhasiskumar

Jun 5, 2017

REGARDING GRADUATION CERTIFICATE ISSUED FROM OUR DEPOT SIGNALS REGIMENT

I, No-15394676K, ACP Hav SUBHASIS KUMAR, retired from Corps of Signals on 01 March 2013 and issue Graduate Certificate from our Depot Signals Regiment. After retirement I re-engage P&RD Department, Malda, West Bengal. Subsequently Graduate Certificate verification is send to OIC SIGNALS RECORDS from Malda DIB Office vide their letter No. 659/S/16 Dated 03/04/2016 but till date verification report is not received from your good office.

In view of the above, it may kindly forwarded the same verification certificate for further join my new appointment. I facing financial hardship and also late the verification certificate I not able to join my new appointment. Please contact for under mention address.
thanking you for your co-operation.

Bidhu bhusan chand

May 27, 2017

NON RECEIVED OF DISABILITY CERTIFICATE

Sir I am retired on 01 may 2008 on medical ground. At that time med sec asked that they are despatched the disability cert by post but not recd till.so pls kindly send the same.
15352488F

Army no. 14281750
Bankers Central Bank of India SINGH PUR
Acct. no. 2295319537

Sir.

1. Monthly pension paid @ Rs. 19918.00 per month which is less than entitled.
2. Consequent upon H'bless SC orders to prepond the date of implementation of OROP, I am entitled to arrears which has not been paid so far.

You are requested to do the needful at an early date.

E-Have ArvindKumar

Army no. 14281750
Bankers Central Bank of India SINGH PURCHASE
Acct. no. 2295319537

Sir.

1. Monthly pension paid @ Rs. 19918.00 per month which is less than entitled.
2. Consequent upon H'bless SCOTLAND orders to prepond the date of implementation of OROP, I am entitled to arrears which has not been paid so far.

You are requested to do the needful at an early date.

E-Have Arvans Kumar
subhasiskumar887@gmail.com

May 16, 2017

I, No-15394676K, ACP Hav SUBHASIS KUMAR, retired from Corps of Signals on 01 March 2013 and issue Graduate Certificate from our Depot Signals Regiment. After retirement I re-engage P&RD Department, Malda, West Bengal. Subsequently Graduate Certificate verification is send to your office from Malda DIB Office on last week of March 2017 but till date verification report is not received from your good office.

In view of the above, it may kindly forwarded the same verification certificate for further join my new appointment. I facing financial hardship and also late the verification certificate I not able to join my new appointment, appointment order will be cancelled.
lalit1536

May 3, 2017

Isuue of Relation Rertificate

I am Ex. Hav Lalit Kumar Army No.- 15368377n want to issue my son's relation certificate for the recruitment in Indian Army.
Details:-
1. Bhagat Singh
D.O.B : 24 march 1995
2. Abhisheak Mahlawat
D.O.B : 01 september 1999
DK Maiti

May 2, 2017

REQUEST FOR ISSUE A FRESH DEMAND DRAFT

I, JC-377208F Ex Hony Sub Maj DK Maiti have already send original SBI, demand draft bearing machine No 136565 dated 25 Sep 2016 for issue a fresh demand draft vide my personal application dated 24 Mar 2017. Please issue the same as an early date and sent to me.

DK Maiti
Ex Hony Sub Maj

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...