OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Ravichandran S.G.

Jul 8, 2020

Request for e-PPO

I was retd from Corps of Signals, Jabalpur on 30 Sep 2001. the following details are :
Ex Army No : 15350629M Naik S.G. Ravichandran
Date of Birth : 08 Jan 1967.
Date of Enrolment : 08 Dec 1985
Dated of Discharge : 30 Sep 2001
Last Unit Served : HQ 1 Signal Training Centre, Jabalpur.
My PPO No : S/42280/2001, e-PP No.############
Aadhar Card No : ############
Address : No 15, Krishna Nagar, 2nd Cross, Villianur, Puducherry-605110
Mobile No : 9791708659
e-mail id : [email protected]

You are requested to send the new PPO to me on email id or my office address at the earliest.

Ravichandran S.G.
Mob. 9791708659
Janmjaya panda

Jul 3, 2020

MACP not adjusted from 01/01/2006

My Army No.-14245897-F, Rank :-Ex-Hav./Hony. Nb. Sub.,Name :-Janmjaya Panda, Trade :-E.F.S.-I. I am not receive MACP grade pay in my pension amount and not received any arrear. I also not receive new PPO
malak masih

Jun 19, 2020

The OIC NER Group
Signals Record Jabalpur, MP

Subject :- Request for New EPPO

1. with due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don't received the revised EPPO of the 7th pay commission , same I had talked (info) to PCDA Alahabad But PCDA Alahabad told me that you contact your record Because required documents not received PCDA Alahabad so please kindly check my documents, I am no 15368260P ex-havaldar Malak Masih retired from service On 1 oct 2008 my old PPO No S/030431/2009 (ARMY) and New EPPO NO #### #####( not yet been received ) I request you that kindly send me my New EPPO according to the 7th CPC and intimate the same given below address AND cantact number.
2. I shall always obliged for this act of kindness

email - [email protected]
malak masih

Jun 19, 2020

Leave encashment as per 7 cpc payment not received

I lay down few line for your kind consideration and favourable action please. Sir I am No 15368260P EX HAVALDAR MALAK MASIH have retiered from service on 01 OCT 2008.
Sir I have rec'd leave encashment payment as per 6 cpc but not adjust as per 7th cpc and not received increase amounts till date.
Sir, kindly fwd same as soon as possible with regards.

Your faithfully

Mob no :- 9876117745
Sanjay Chourasia

Jun 15, 2020

Leave encashment as per 7 cpc payment not received

I lay down fewline for your kind consideration and favourable action please. Sir I am No 15372027Y H/Nb Sub Sanjay Chourasia have retiered from service on 01 May 2016.
Sir, kindly fwd same as soon as posible with regards.

Your faithfully

Mob no :- 9929693348
Sadhna dubey

Jun 14, 2020

Pension

I retired on 29 feb 2020 .my pension is not coming my document also not reached the main branch ( chandni chawk)
Please send document and hard copy to main branch (chandni chawk) . My details are :-
Name - Rajesh Kumar dubey
Army no - 15670140N
Account no - 20155604643
ppo no. - ############
Mobile no. -8512002784
Sudharsanan Thampi K

May 18, 2020

Non received new pension.

No 15354088 N.
TS NK sudharsanan tgampi k.
Pension date 31 may 2006.
Sir received new ppo No:- ############-0199.dt 07jun 2019.but not received new pension money sir.

Nemom.
18 may 2020.
Mob No: 8500518596.
Mail :[email protected]
Sudharsanan Thampi K

May 18, 2020

Not receive new pension.

Iam no 15354088N TS Nk sudharsanan thampi k, retard from 31 05 2006, now received new ppo(no ############)dt 18 Dec 2019, but not received new pension sir, please requested to you sir plrase check it and inform me sir.
Nemom. S Thampi k.
18may 2020. Yours faithfully.
Mob no 8500518596.
email, [email protected]
Major S. Seehra

May 12, 2020

ENDORSEMENT OF SPOUSE DATE OF BIRTH IN PPO

I, JC-154199P Sub Maj & H/Capt Major Singh had submitted a complaint for endorsement of the Date of Birth of my Spouse along with the Supporting Documents i.e. Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport and PAN Card of my Spouse in support of Date of Birth. May I kindly request your honour to know the present position of the case.
Thanking you in an anticipation.
H/Capt Major Singh Phone Number 7888590931 & 9530608015
Bishnu pada Mohanta

Apr 30, 2020

Pension April 2020

My pension of April 2020 has been credited in my account on 27th April 2020 and the same has been debited on 29th Apr 2020. On asking to Bank they had not trace out the problem where the amount gone. It is debited in nine times. Amount are 1500,3000,644, 1.96 and so on. I request your kind honour to trace and re credit on the said amount to my account for which I shall be greatfull to you forever
Thanking you in anticipation.

Your's faithfully
Jc- 379333k
Ex-Sub
Bishnu pada Mohanta
Mob - 6370987568
Sonawane Kishor VASANTRAO

Apr 23, 2020

Commutation not received

I AM SONAWANE KISHOR VASANTRAO EXNK ( EFS)
No: 15662039y. I HAVE DISCHARGE FROM SERVICE 30-06-2018 And SOS 1-06-2018.
I AM NOT RECEIVED MY COMMUTATION I REQUEST TO YOU SIR MY COMMUTATION DOUCEMENTS FORWARD TO PCDA ALLAHABAD I AM CALL TO ALLAHABAD PCDA OFFICE THEN HE TELL YOUR DOUCEMENTS CANNOT BE RECEIVED FROM RECORD OFFICE I REQUEST YOU SIR MY DOUCEMENTS FORWARD TO ALLAHABAD OFFICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
With regards,
Sonawane Kishor VASANTRAO
Mob no:818010137
GMAIL: [email protected]
Kunana Ram

Apr 22, 2020

Leave encashment year 2017 , 30 days payment not rec'd

I lay down fewline for yr kind consideration and favorable action pl.No jc-382169x HLt kunana Ram I have discharge from svc on 30 Oct 2018. Sir my leave encashment yr 2017 ,30 days payment not adjusted. Your letter no PDC/843/JC 382169/NE dated 22 Feb 2019.ppo no ############

Kindly fwd the same as soon as possible with regards

Ex HLt kunana Ram
Mob no 6376591768
E mail [email protected] .com
Awate Navanath Maruti

Apr 19, 2020

PUB OF PART II ORDER OF NAME OF MY SPOUSE

I would like to inform you that I have been submitted the requisite documents for change of my wife's name from SHARDA AWATE to SHARDA NAVANATH AWATE in the 2nd week of Jan 2020. However, no intimation regarding publication of part II order has been received by me till date. Therefore, may I request you to publish the part II order and forward a copy of the same at the earliest on the address given below :-

No 15393457W
M H BISWAS

Mar 27, 2020

Regarding disability document.

Respected sir
I lay down the following few lines for your consideration and favourable action please. I JC 367262F sub MD MOZAMMEL HOQUE BISWAS submitted an application for 64kb ECHS card application no -0001296605 Mobile no -9732742105 dated on 30/07/2019.
Sir now some observation raised and asked me for correct disability certificate upload as per PWD Act.
But that type certificate not in my possession. I have been uploaded certificate with application which is issued by you during retirement.
So I requesting to you please take a necessary action for solve the problem.
Your's faithfully

Ex nk Ajit Chandra Das
Vill- azara gosaipara, PO -azara
Dist- kamrup (M) assam -781017
Mob no. - 9954150883

With reference to the subject cited above. Despite our repeated requests/reminders extract copy of part 2 Order for change of correct name is KARAN DAS INSTEAD OF KARAN CHANDRA DAS and Corect name is RAHUL CHANDRA DAS INSTEAD OF RAHUL KUMAR DAS s/o no. 14250748x Ex Nk AJIT CHANDRA DAS has not been received till date.

I request you to change the name correctly as soon as possible. Take action immediately
Karan das

Ex nk Ajit Chandra Das
Vill- azara gosaipara, PO -azara
Dist- kamrup (M) assam -781017
Mob no. - 9954150883

With reference to the subject cited abouve. Despite our repeated requests/reminders extract copy of part 2 Order for change of correct name is KARAN DAS INSTEAD OF KARAN CHANDRA DAS and Corect name is RAHUL CHANDRA DAS INSTEAD OF RAHUL KUMAR DAS s/o no. 14250748x Ex Nk AJIT CHANDRA DAS has not been received till date.

I request you to cahnge the name correctly as soon as possible. Take action immediately
babucp

Mar 13, 2020

Non Receipt of ePPO

I Divakaran. C. P., Ex-Army No.14299891N Ex-Havildar (Operator Special-I) retired on 01 March 1997. My Original PPO No. is S/014924/97(Army) and last received PPO No. SCORR/128102/1998 dated 19 Nov 2013.

I have not yet received revised ePPO and also could not download online.
It is requested that, my ePPO may please be send my home address: i.e. Divakaran. C. P., Choyimadathil Pathirat House, Vallikunnu-Post, Kadalundi Nagaram(via), Malappuram-Dist, Kerala State-673314. my phone number is 9969928133 / 8779385032 / 9029231720 and Email Id: [email protected] This is for your kind necessary action please.

Sd/-
(Divakaran.C.P.)
Hari Kumar K

Mar 11, 2020

Revised eppo

I No 15386420m discharged 01 01 2018.

I had completed 24 yrs 4 days and eligible for grant of ACP I. Part II order in this regards her been published by your office bearing No 1/5668/2018 dt 04122018.

The PPO for grant of ACP I is still awaited.

I shall be highly grateful to your if my PPO for ACP NB Sub is forwarded at your earliest.

Hari Kumar j
Mob 8921850034
varmasasidhara

Feb 13, 2020

Revised PPO as per 7th CPCC

From

No. 14275820 Signalma Sasidhara Varma R. (Retired)
PRA - 452, Sreevalsam, Paliakkara East Palace,
Palace Road, P.O. Thiruvalla - 689 101
Pathanamthitta Dist, Kerala State.

The Senior Record Officer,
Record Office,
Corps of Signals, Jabalpur (MP)

Sub : New PPO as per the 7th CPC

Ref : My requests dated 2nd January, 2020 and 8th January, 2020

Sir, Kindly refer my applications dated 2nd 8th January, 2020. Even though one month have been passed I have not yet received any reply from your side. I am enclosing a reply which I have got from the P.C.D.A. (P), Allahabd for your ready reference. An early replay in this regard is solicited.

Copy of the letter of the PCDA (P) Allahabad

Complaint Status << Previous
________________________________________
Your Complaint ID : 40506 (Please note it for viewing status of claim)

Applicant Name : SASIDHARAVARMA R
Original PPO : D/0044063/1977
Complaint Registered Date and Time : 2020-01-02 17:59:09
Complaint Description : Sub : Revision of Pension of Pre � 2016 � Service/Disability Pension � Revision �7th CPCC - I am an ex serviceman discharged from the service due to medical CEE on 27th July, 1977. I have not yet received any revised PPO in respect of my pension. I am furnishing my service details for your perusal. An early reply in this regard is solicited. Regimental No. - 14275820 Rank - Signalman (Retired) Name - R. Sasidhara Varma Address (Present) - Sreevalsam Paliakkara East Palace, P.O. Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta Dist. Kerala � 689 101 Date of Enrolment - 14 � 06 - 1966 Date of Discharge - 27 � 07 � 1977 P.P.O. - D/0044063/1977 Cor. PPO - DE/CORR/043457/2011 D/CORR/402076/2013 Bank - State Bank of India, M.G.M. High School Branch, Market Junction, P.O. Thiruvalla Pathanamthitta Dist., Kerala Pin Code � 689 101
Complaint Status : Pending

13th February, 2020
Mana Ram

Feb 7, 2020

REVISED EPPO

Respected Sir, I No 15383971M Ex- Hav Mana Ram i am retired fm Corps of Sigs. On 30 Apr 2018. My old EPPO No ############ But my REVISED EPPO yet not received because now I am ACP NB SUB wef 28 Apr 2018. Pls adjust my pay and allace as rank of ACP-III and send my Revised EPPO. Pls ack and confirm.

NO 15383971M EX HAV (Now ACP NB SUB) MANA RAM
MOB NO 9001077929
Email: [email protected]
Md Sagid

Jan 30, 2020

The OIC NER Group
Signals Record Jabalpur, MP

Subject :- Request for New EPPO

1. with due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don't received the revised EPPO of the 7th pay commission , same I had talked (info) to PCDA Alahabad But PCDA Alahabad told me that you contact your record Because required documents not received PCDA Alahabad so please kindly check my documents, I am no 15664982H ex-servicemen Md Sagid retired from service On 31 Dec 2013 my old PPO No S/56171/2013 (ARMY) and New EPPO NO #### #####( not yet been received ) I request you that kindly send me my New EPPO according to the 7th CPC and intimate the same given below address and mobile No 9955261439
2. I shall always obliged for this act of kindness

your faithfully
15664982H
ex-servicemen Md Sagid
Sachinyadav147

Jan 28, 2020

Not received birth part II order of my son .

I have not received birth part II order of my son .
I have submitted all the needful documents to signal records on 4 november 2019.
ram kishan y

Jan 27, 2020

Request for New EPPO

With due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don't received the E PPO of the 7th pay commission, same I had talked[ifo] to PCDA Allahabad [complaint no 37240 ]. I am no. 06311559-SEP RAM KISHAN YADAV ( gurap -C) retired from service on 30 SEP 1981. My old PPO no.is SC/ 003765. and new EPPO No ############ ( not yet been received) You are requested to send me my new EPPO according to 7th CPC. and intimate the mobile no.9996230060, and addres,COMMUNICATION ADDRESS- GALI NO 5 RAO YULA RAM VHAIR PH 2 [RAMPURA] REWARI HARYANA PIN 123401 , PERMANENT ADDRESS- VPO - JAMALPUR TEH -FARRUKHNAGAR DISST- GURGAON HARYANA 122503
Thanking you Sir

THE OIC NER GROUP
Signals Record Jabalpur

SUB: REQUEST FOR NEW
E PPO

With due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don't received the revised E PPO of the 7th pay commission, same I had talked to PCDA Allahabad. I am no. 14268616M EX- HAV (DR) RAMLALA PANDEY retired from service on 31 JAN 2008. My old PPO no.is S/055525/2008(ARMY). and new EPPO No ############ ( not yet been received) You are requested to send me my new EPPO according to 7th CPC. and intimate the same given address and mobile no.9752576973 RAMLALA PANDEY , VILL. MOUHAT, POST- DHAURAHARA , TEH. AMARPATAN, DISTRICT- SATNA, (M.P.) PIN CODE 485778
Thanking you Sir

ACP-1& EPPO not recd

OIC NER group,
Signals Records,Jabalpur,(MP)

SUB:-NON RECEIVED ACP-1& EPPO

I am retired from Corps of Signals on 01 july 2008 on 24 service. My EPPO & ACP-1 not received till dated.So please check my documents and release my 7 pay with ACP-1pension as soon as possible.my E mail id-sahu,[email protected]& mob No-8010913343.
Home adress- B N Sahu,House no-S-311(2nd Floor) School block,shakarpur,new delhi-110092

yours faithfully.
14257561N
Ex Have B N Sahu

EYE Q VISION PVT. LTD. - Dr. Sreedhara S Naik
    Dear team, Hope you all are doing well in these tough...
    Star Plus - Anupma add 😖😖
    Please stop this again again and again anupma add 1 lakh...
    Paramount health insurance - Not given me my claim amount
    Respected sir, My son was hospitalized because of illness...
    Ajit Narayan Pathare - Incorrect meter reading
    I have paid Rs. 500 for 68 units in March, Rs. 370 for 61...
    Airtel - Wrong recharge
    Hi, I have recharge wrong Airtel mobile...
    [email protected] - Mera connection band kr do
    Maine aap ko 29 june ko bhi complete ki, ki mera Airtel...
    Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - dont waste money
    not all are frauds but most are and i would help those who...
    iPhone 11 Reliance digital store - Cashback not received
    I bought my iPhone 11 on 27/01/2020 but didn’t get...
    PF office Bangalore adecco PF - PF Transfer issues.
    Hi sir, more than 70 days ago I send Pf transfer request....
    [email protected] - Mahavitran bill not paid
    I have paid my electricity bill scanning QR code printed...