OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Ramdhan Kumawat

Feb 23, 2021

Relationship certificate correction hetu

Sir Teh udaipurwati ki jagah only udaipur hi likha h so mera correction kare or cert bhijwade please my contact number 9878017528 8107873581

Feb 6, 2021

Relationship certificate

I have send letter through Surat Solger board office for my son relationship certificate. About three month time period has gone but not received any response by you.
Kindly take action as early and provide the certificate on priority basis.

Thanks ,
Army no-15378931F
Ex-Naik Chandroliya Hasmukh Chamanlal
Mob-9687171243
Jukesh Kumar

Feb 5, 2021

Non receipt of pension docus to PCDA

1. With due respect and humble submission, I wish to lay down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action pl.

2. Ref Signals Records letter No15692258P/SP/NER/ T-7 dt 28 Dec 2020.

Signals Records letter under ref.

4. It has been 10 months already passed away and due to which my PPO, ECHS Card
Discharge book, Canteen Cards and other financial benefits are delayed.

5. In view of the above, you are requested to rectify the same at the earliest pl.

6. I shall be thankful to you for this kindness.

Yours obediently,

Ex NK Jukesh Kumar
Mob No-9805309205
Email- [email protected]
Jukesh Kumar

Feb 5, 2021

Non receipt of pension docus to PCDA

2. Ref Signals Records letter No 15692258P/SP/NER/T-7 dt 28 Dec 2020.

3. I would like to inform that I No 15692258P Ex NK (OCC) Jukesh Kumar has been local discharged from service wef 31 Mar 2020. Claims for grant of Service Pension have been fwd to PCDA vide letter under ref at para 2 of above. However, the PCDA helpline has revealed that my docus have not yet arrived, which has been sent for more than one month as per Signals Records letter under ref.

4. It has been 10 months already passed away and due to which my PPO, ECHS Card Discharge book, Canteen Cards and other financial benefits are delayed.

6. I shall be thankful to you for this kindness.

Yours obediently,

Ex NK Jukesh Kumar
Mob No-9805309205
Email- [email protected]
Charles F

Feb 4, 2021

New EPPO not Received

Sir, I No JC368542F Sub (Hony Submaj) Has been Retired on 31st July 2009 My old PPO No is S/016698/2009 and new Eppo No ############ With suffix No 0199 and 0106 for MACP has not been Received till date. Pls arrange to send that both Eppo to thia mail ID [email protected],com. Also enquired to PCDA regarding my MACP fixation they tolled that approach your record offeice to send your document for further action hence request to you to take necessary action at the earliest.

Jan 28, 2021

spouse DOB is not correct in ePPO

I, JC373061Y Sub Maj Lal Bahadur proceding for discharge drill on 31 an 2021AN, on 28 Jan 2021 I recd my ePPO on email. DOB of spouse is not as per service record, correct dob is 19 may 1967. pl do needful.

Jan 23, 2021

Repeated request for correction of mother's name in ECHS record as per move document(960) instead of wrong entry name in E-sheet roll.

I No:-15384636A Hav(ACP/NBSUB) Dipak Kumar Pahari had submitted a complaint against correction of mother's name as per move document(958) on dated 26th December 2020 My mother's name is Shanalata Pahari in 958 the same has mismatched with E-sheet roll I personally complain lodge during service period but no effect that on 9th January 2020 I fill up ECHS form through auto generated vide registration no. 0001449981. Address to polyclinic Kolkata(CH). I have not received any information and not received any ECHS card till date. Therefore request you kindly correction the same as per move document(958) and info me the present status of my ECHS card to undermentioned address, the matter is most urgent.

Hav(ACP/NBSUB) Dipak Kumar Pahari

Date: 23/1/2021
Ram Kishor Sah

Jan 16, 2021

CEA, 10DAYS LTC, LUGGAGE CLAIM

Ref 9 Inf Div Sig Regt letter No 1400/Sigs/O5/Obsn dt 04 SEP 2020.
I JC385279X NB SUB RAM KISHOR SAH, Retired from Signal Record wef 01 May 2020.
My CEA, 10 Day LTC fwd above ref and luggage claim fwd through Zila sainik board Bhagalpur, but claim is not rectify.

Pl Kindly look into the matter and do the needful. I would be very thankful for your support in this regard.

Your faithfully
JC385279X Nb Sub Ram Kishor Sah,
vill - Tilakpur, PO- Sultanganj, Dist-Bhagalpur, Bihar, PIN 813213, MOB NO 9149989413

Jan 15, 2021

non recipt of commutation amount even after 1 year of retirement

SIR I NO. 15691554N SIGMN ANOOP SINGH (RETD) RETIRED FROM CORPS OF SIGNALS ON 31 MAR 2020 IN MEDICAL CAT A2 (P) . SIR MY COMMUTATION AMOUNT OF PENSION HAS NOT BEEN RECD TILL DATE. PLEASE LOOK ON THE MATTER. THANK YOU .

MOB 7728884708

Jan 15, 2021

NON RECIEPT OF COMMUTATION

MOB 7728884708

Pension for hony rank

My complaint is regarding pension of hony Nayab subedar . My number is 14240835 and my name is rishi pal . I am not getting the pension of hony nayab subedar . I'm getting the pension of havaldar rank. I got the rank of hony after retirement and the letter number is 3454/CA.4/11/DO/RD.2005
Dated 03/01/2005
My PPO Number is : S/053475/2004 and this PPO number is of the rank of havaldar.
I am not receiving the pension of the rank of nayab subedar.

For further queries please contact me at
9719501969

Add:267/2, Sanjay Nagar,Meerut, Uttar Pradesh-250001
Email I'd: [email protected]

Pension for hony rank

Dated 03/01/2005
I am not receiving the pension of the rank of nayab subedar.

ओरनरी नायब सूबेदार की पैनसन

सर ,14240835xहवलदार ऋषि पाल लाईनमैन से 24 साल करके आया हूं सन 1/1/2005 को ओर ओरनरी नायब सूबेदार की रैंक 3/1/2005कोमिलि जिस का लैटर न0 345/CA.4/11/DO/RD.2005 है लेकिन अभी तक ओरनरी का कोई भी पैसा नही आया है मैंने पहले भी एक लैटर आप को लिखा है लेकिन अभी तक कोई भी जबाब नहीं मिला है मेहरबानी करके मुझे ओरनरी का पीपीओ भेजा जाये हवलदार का पीपीओ न0S/053475/2004 है

आप की अति किरपा होगी
आप का सैनिक ऋषि पाल
Dharmender kumar soni

Dec 30, 2020

PPO NOT RECEIVED

no 15696361X (sigmn) Ex Dharmender kumar soni, Retired 30 jun 2020 Till Date, I have not recived hard copy of my e-ppo no
sir please arrange to send my ppo for my future correspondence.
email- [email protected]
mob- 9682512482
my address-
Dharmender soni s/o Parmanand ji soni
Annpurna choke Nahargarh
Dist- Mandsaur (MP)
Pin- 458558
Dharmender kumar soni

Dec 30, 2020

PPO NOT RECEIVED

I No 15696361X (Sigmn) Dharmender Kumar Soni Retired 30 Jun 2020 till date,I have not Recived hard copy of my e-PPO no.
sir, please arrange to send my ppo for my future correspondence.
e-mail - [email protected]
Pin- 458558
Mjd123

Dec 29, 2020

Not yet received Part II Copy of my wife's date of birth

Sir. I am 14214401A. HAV MJD Vedanayakam retired on 01 Sept 1995.On my Discharge book I have already mentioned my wife's name M OLIVE VIJAYALATHA.date of birth is 30 June 1955.I received ECHS Card. 32 kb
there also mentioned date of birth is 30 June 1955. .I applied for 64kb., Your record documents my wife's name is M.Vijayalatha, Dãte of birth is 26 Nov 1953.Sir do my favour pse change my wifes date of birth is 30 June 1955.I have already sent my Discharge book copy,ECHS Card copy and also Aadhar Card copy.. I have not yet received any Pat II Copy.please send me Part II copy as amended my wifes date of birth.thank you sir.

Dec 26, 2020

Request for correction of mother's name in ECHS record as per move document(958) instead of wrong entry name in E-sheet roll.

I No:-15384638A Hav(ACP/NBSUB) Dipak Kumar Pahari submitting complaint against correction of mother's name as per move document(958). My mother's name is Shanalata Pahari in 958 the same has mismatched with E-sheet roll I personally complain lodge during service period but no effect that on 9th January 2020 I fill up ECHS form through auto generated vide registration no. 0001449981. Address to polyclinic Kolkata(CH). I have not received any information and not received any ECHS card till date. Therefore request you kindly correction the same as per move document(958) and info me the present status of my ECHS card to undermentioned address, the matter is most urgent.

Hav(ACP/NBSUB) Dipak Kumar Pahari
Email id:- [email protected]
Mobile No. :- 1)7006236314
2)7889404622

Yours Faithfully
Date: 26/12/2020

Chothmal bhawaria

Dec 17, 2020

PPO not received till now.

OIC NER group
Signals Record
Jabalpur, MP

I No. 15397717N (TTC) Ex. Hav Chothmal Bhawaria retired on 30 Apr 2020. Till date I have not received hard copy of my e-ppo no. ############. Sir please arrange to send my ppo for my future correspondence.
E-mail ID - [email protected]
Post- Sihori
Distt- Sikar, Rajasthan, PIN- 332719
N kumar R

Dec 15, 2020

Non receipt of commutation amount

Sir I am JC 377431L sub (hony Sub Maj) Nanda Kumar R not received the commutation and disability pension
Revised PPO was recd on Sep 25th. I spoken to PCDA Allahabad, they directed to tell signal records to send the revised copy of PPO to CPDA Allahabad for crediting the amount. My Email id is [email protected]
Thanking you in anticipation.
Nandakumar R

Dec 12, 2020

Regarding New ppo

To ,
OIC NER GP
Signals Record
Jabalpur ,MP

Sir I No 15374381m Nb Sub ( MACP) Satya prakash singh. My new ppo as per 7the cpc not receiving till now. So please send my ppo on my mail Id .

Email Id - [email protected]

From
No. 15356887H Hav (Retd)
PRESANNAN PS

To:-
The OIC RECORDS ( SIGNALS)
JABALPUR (MP)

SUB: RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE

I have requested a application for Relationship Certificate on 4th Nov 2020 through Zilla Sainik Board Pathanamthitta, for my son SHYJU PS [DOB:16th Aug 2002] is desirous of joining the Indian Army by way of open Recruitment Rally.I have not yet received any information till date.
Please check my documents and issue with a relationship certificate at the earliest.

Retd Hav

ACP-1 not received
OIC NER group,
Signals Records,Jabalpur,(MP)

SUB:-NON RECEIVED ACP-1

I am retired from Corps of Signals on 01 apr 2007 on 24 service. My ACP-1 not received till dated.So please check my documents and release my 7 pay with ACP-1pension as soon as possible.my E mail [email protected]& mob No-9455494621.
Home adress- Village and post sonwani district Ghazipur,House no-211 U P pin 233228

yours faithfully.
14249859H
Ex Have Birendra Kumar Rai

Nov 9, 2020

REQUEST FORWARD OF SERVICE PARTICULAR

From No 14244968L Ex Hav(Clk GD) Dayaram Prasad

1. I would like to inform that No 14244968L Hav(Clk GD) Dayaram Prasad has been tfr to pension est and SOS wef 01 May 2008. I am presently serving in Assistant Divisional Engineer (East) North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur as TM-III. The period army service is required for issue of railway pass after retirement.

2. Therefore, you are requested to please fwd the service details on the following format :-

Ser No Unit Service Remarks
From To

Your's Faithfully

Dayaram Prasad
Tara Chand Thakur

Oct 31, 2020

Regarding part 2 Order

Sir my self Ex Rect.No.15370549W .Tara Chand Village Gar PO Sangalwara Tehsil Thunag District Mandi HP 175047.
I send the family pension part-2 order decument through Zila Sanik Board Mandi HP. Kindly treat it most urgent please.
K Narsimulu

Oct 27, 2020

Missing DD- JC381843K ex Sub K.Narsimulu

Respected Sir/Madam,
Greetings,

I JC381843K Ex Sub K.Narsimulu retired from Corps of Signals on 31 March 2018.
I'm writing this email in regards to the DD that was sent on 8 August 2020 from Signal record, Jabalpur. Upon receiving the DD cheque, I unexpectedly and unfortunately lost the envelope which had the DD cheque of 20K in it.
I don't want to lose funds that I received from you, therefore I humbly request you to please cancel the DD and kindly send another one to the same address that is mentioned below in this email along with my details.

K.Narsimulu S/O K.Peddiah
(Ex Sub)
Hno: 1-3, Post & Village: Rajapur,
Mandal: Rajapur,
District: Mahabubnagar, Telangana State.
Pin Code:509242