OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

beherasubash

Apr 18, 2018

Relation certificate

1} No- 15376764X Hav Hony Nb Sub SUBASH CHANDRA BEHERA Of Relation Certificate Daughter JAYSHREE BEHERA And Son SANDEEP KUMAR BEHERA . Required for Admission Higher Study,Application Apply as on 31 October 2017 2}My old Email id is SUBASHCHANDRABEHERA159@gmail.com BLOCKED New Email id is BEHERASUBASH159@gmail.com Please Replacment Of Email Id.
SMT SHANTI DEVI

Apr 4, 2018

REQUEST FOR CORRECTION OF SPELLINGS OF NAME IN PPO

Officer-In-Charge (OIC)
The Records Signals
PIN 908770
C/O 56 APO

REQUEST FOR CORRECTION OF SPELLINGS OF NAME IN PPO

With due respect, I am submitting that, I am widow of No. JC87140, Late Ex Subedar Arjun Singh who had expired on 08/07/2011.

My name is mentioned in PPO no S/C/F 3038/85 is SANTI DEVI whereas the correct spelling of my name is SHANTI DEVI.

It is my earnest request, please take necessary action to endorsed correct spelling of my name as SHANTI DEVI in PPO no mentioned above.

Please acknowledged receipt.

SMT SHANTI DEVI

W/O JC 87140 EX SUBEDAR ARJUN SINGH (SIGNALS)
F1-305, GALI NO 2
MAHAVIR ENCLAVE
PALAM
NEW DELHI 110045
MOB : 9911570125
E-mail : hathwalia1227@gmail.com

attachments: scanned copy of pension book, PPO and Aadhar Card

REQUEST FOR CORRECTION OF SPELLINGS OF NAME IN PPO REQUEST FOR CORRECTION OF SPELLINGS OF NAME IN PPO REQUEST FOR CORRECTION OF SPELLINGS OF NAME IN PPO REQUEST FOR CORRECTION OF SPELLINGS OF NAME IN PPO

ykannaiah

Apr 3, 2018

AMENDMENT IN 64 BIT ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ECHS SMART CARD

Y Kannaiah, Ex 14222570W Hony Nb Sub Online submitted ECHS smart card application Reg No 0000019511

Sir While completing my online application for 64 bit ECHS Smart Card, My rank is erroneously filled as Nb Sub instead of "Hony Nb Sub". When I approached polyclinic Guntur, It was suggested that it can be corrected by Signals Records only during their verification of the application Reg No 0000019511 dated 02 Feb 2018. Kindly guide me to edit the same, If it is not possible, it is requested kindly correct the same at your end.

Yours sincerely
VSP Rao Duddukuru

Mar 25, 2018

change of date of birth

Sir, I had served in the Army (Corps of Signals) for 19 years and 3 months and 23 days and discharged on 01st July 1990. My wife name was recorded in the Pension payment order and discharge book without surname and the date of birth also recorded wrong. the same was came into light when it is going to be linked with Bank Account with Aadhar. And now with ECHS linking with Aadhar. Please let me know the procedure how to get change the date of birth and adding the surname. My e mail ID venkatasaiprasada@gmail.com.
No 14284628L Ex Hav VSP Rao Duddukuru,

PIN 908770
C/O 56 APO

REQUEST OF WIDOW OF A DECEASED VETERAN

Please refer :-

(a) Office of the Joint Director,Department of Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Balagavi-10 letter No SWR/BGM/WE?/SR/Signal/2016 dated
23 may 2016 (Copy enclosed)
(b) PCDA(P) Allahabd letter NoAT/PSB/V/SBI/CPPC/BLR/W-00153 dated 11 Jan 2018 (Copy enclosed)
(c) Photostat copy of Corr PPO No S/03890/2005
(d) Form-6 (Death certificate)
(e) Family particulars of NOK as per service Certificate Ser No 774
(f) Bankers details

With due respect, I am submitting that, I am widow of Late Ex No 15355407F Havildar Suresh Patil who has been expired on 21 Mar 2016
My husband was drawing his pension from SBI, BELGUM BAZAR(Code:0002204),IFSC CODE: SBIN 0002004, KIRLOSKAR ROAD, PO BOX NO 126(2405029) through AC No 10211029186 .

But, Bank is not paying family pension after death of my husband stating that, my name is not endorsed in the PPO of my deceased husband.
In the part of Family particulars, my name required to be notified where as only wife is notified in said PPO.

I had submitted a grievance in this regards to PCDA(P) Allahabad and response received is enclosed at para 1 (b) under reference for your kind perusal. I had already lost PPOs and discharge Book of my husband and details submitted to your office vide letter para 1(a) under reference.

Signal Records had already issued me a Certificate showing particulars of Deceased soldier (IAFY-1940) Ser No 774.

It is my earnest request, please take immediate action to endorsed my name in the PPO of my deceased husband under intimation to Bank and
me for which act of your kindness a helpless widow will be able to get family pension and will be relief from financial hardship.

Moreover,It is intimated that, presently, I am not living at the address notified in Certificate showing particulars of Deceased soldier (IAFY-1940) Ser No 774 after death of my husband.

I am presently living at the address mention below and requesting for further correspondences may please be made with said address:-

SMT SUJATA SURESH PATIL,

W/O EX HAV SURESH PATIL,(SIGNAL/ARMY))

HOUSE NO 524, VEERABHADRESHWAR ONI, NESARGI

MOB : 8105464882
adimis92

Mar 13, 2018

REQUEST FOR A COPY OF PPO DOCUMENTS

Kindly request you to issue a copy of PPO documents which till I have not yet, because of that I could not apply new ECHS Smart Card. I hope you will understand the need and issue the documents as soon as possible.

RAJENDRA KUMAR

Mob: 9599495435/8700588830
DULI CHAND SOROUT

Feb 7, 2018

SETTLMENT CASE OM R/O NO 1425318X HONY NB SUB (RETD ) DULI CHAND

ACP NB SUB DULI CHAND PART II NO ############DT 24/12/2008 NB SUB SCALS WEF 11/02/2008 AND DISCHARGE FROM 01 MAR 2010 AND DA WEF BE IN Q/E FOR THE DISCHAGE 22% AND TO BE 35% NOT RECD IN AMOUT AND ALL DOCUMENT TO DESPATCH TO BY POST
Maya1974

Feb 3, 2018

Non received a disability pension

Disability pension not received
My JC NO 378371N EX SUB BASANT PRASAD CHAUHAN, I wish to lay down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action please.
I am retired from Corps of Signals on 01 Mar 2017,My Original PPO NO S/47321/2016 dated 07 Dec 2016 and Corrg PPO No
S/CORR/23514/2017 dated 10 JUL 2017. My regular pension received but my disability pension (30%) for life not yet received , so please info to me on progress and take action and solve my problem
Thanking you for anticipation
EX Sub Basant Prasad Chauhan
JC no 378371N
Mob No 7080984209
Email add - bpc977991591@gmail.com
udayacha

Jan 30, 2018

Cancellation of Joint Notification in the PPO

Divorce with my wife Smt. Gopika wef 21 Nov 2015 has been published wide Signal Records Part II Order No: NER/0004/017/2017 Dated: 05 Jan 2017. As per the letter 15366075H/SP/NER/T-2(Corr) Signal Records was advised me to approach PCDA(P), Allahabad through Zilla Sainic welfare Office for the cancellation of joint notification.

Please Ref. No. A-7/4164/2017 Dated: 16/08/2017, letter of Zilla Sainic Welfare Office , Thiruvananthapuram and my personal reminder on 18/11/2017. Any intimation regarding these letters not received from PCDA(P), Allahabad.

Kindly do the needful for the Cancellation of Joint Notification in the PPO.

No 15366075H, Ex-Hav
buchandran@gmail.com
SADASIVAN1950

Jan 29, 2018

REQUEST FOR A COPY OF PPO DOCUMENTS AND PART II ORDER

Kindly request you to issue a copy of PPO Documents and Part II order which till I have not received, because of that I could not apply new ECHS Smart Card. I hope you will understand the need and issue the documents as soon as possible.

SADASIVAN NAIR G
Vijay1479

Jan 24, 2018

REQUEST FOR A COPY OF SRO PART II ORDER

REQUEST FOR A COPY OF SRO PART II ORDER OF HONY. NAIB SUBEDAR

I 15361479F Hony. Naib Subedar VIJAYA KUMAR K R retired from Corps of Signals on 01 Feb 2014 after completion of 26 years of devoted service.As per the Corrg. PPO No. S/CORR/51816/2014 I was awarded Hony. Naib Subedar .Therefore I request your
kind honour that I may please be send a copy of SRO Part II Order of Hony. Naib Subedar for registration in ZSB.

VIJAYA KUMAR K R

PIN:-689 520
MOB NO.:8943631970
Vijay1479

Jan 24, 2018

copy of part ii order hony nb sub

REQUEST FOR COPY OF SRO PART II ORDER OF HONY NB SUB

I 15361479F Hony Nb Sub Vijaya Kumar KR (Op Ciph) retired on 01 Feb 2014 after completion of 26 years of service. As per Corrg. PPO No S/CORR/51816/2014 awarded Hony Nb Sub. Therefore I request your kind honour that I may please be send a copy of SRO Pt II Order of Hony Nb Sub for registration of ZSB.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Vijaya kumar KR

Rank NK (TS)
Name NS Kumar
DOJ 07 Dec 1985, DOD 01 Oct 2003
Plot No % Jawahar Nagar, Near TVS Colony,
Hosur,krishnagiri (Dist) Tamil Nadu, 635001.
Mob 9843114315
Mail nskumar1967@yahoo.in

OIC Signal Records,
Post Bag No 5 Jabalpur(MP) 482001

Sub REQUEST FOR PUBLICATION OF PART II ORDER FOR CHILDERNS

I wish to write down the following few lines for your kind consideration anf favorable action pls,regarding my daughters part II order of daughters as per requirement documents i am already send through Zilla sinik board letter no (a)8411/2006/A6 Dt 14 Dec 2006 (b) letter no 4070/15/A5 dt 02 Sep 2015. still i am not getting any conformation , already getting late for to avail ECHS card and any education facilities, so pls take action in this matter and solve my problem as soon as possible.

thanking you,

Thalli Road, Hoaur, pin 635001
DOJ 07 DEC1985 DOD01 OCT 2003
mob 9843114315, Mail - nskumar 1967@yahoo.in

Sub REQUEST FOR PUBLISHING PART II ORDER FOR MY CHILDRENS

I wish to write down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action, i am already send all original documents, but still my case pending Zilla sainik board letter no(a) 8411/2006/A6, dt 14 Dec 2006, (b) 4070/15/A5 dt 02 09 2015 still my child not avail ECHS and Education facilities so pls i request you to take action in this matter and do the need full, thanking you.

NS Kumar,,
Selvakumar t

Disability pension not received

My JC NO 380397F EX SUB SELVAKUMAR T, wish to lay down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action please.
I am retired In signals 30 Jun 17,my regular pension received but my disability pension (22%) not received yet, so please take action and solve my problem
Thanking you for anticipation

STATE- UP
PIN- 229216
MO NO- 9455281134 / 9560830703
EMAIL ID-amarendra9560@gmail.com

I wish to write down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. My date of enrollment 19 May 2000 and date of retirement from service on 31 May 2017. My original PPO No S/13938/2017(Army) I am a disability person final medical board 90% of disability pension for life. . I have not received disability pension and any information about that. Therefore I would like to request you to look in to the above matter sympathetically to avoid financial hardship.
YOUR FAITHFULLY
EX SIGMN (ACP-II)
AMARENDRA KUMAR
avamma

Jan 9, 2018

ORDINARY FAMILY PENSION

My mother getting Ordinary family pension and regarding one rank one pay, she is not getting arreas.

my Pension deails as follows;

PPO UNIQUE ID;-F 05106985.

ppo no.:- fna/004927/2000.

Name Visalakshi Amma W/O Late Havildar P.Damodar Menon. No.6262090.(regimental No)

Drawing pension through SBI Venkitangu Branch.

My Address;
A.Visalakhi Amma
Achattil House.
PO.Venkitangu
Dt.Trichur-Kerala-India- 680510

My email ID:- sultan.nair@gmail.com

I humbly request you sir , please look in to this matter and if possible please do the needful.
Expecting your earliest attention and reply,

Thanking You.

Children's part II order

Rank. No (TS)
Name. NS Kumar
DOD. 01 Oct 2003

My daughter's part II order still pending zilla sainik board board letter no 4070/15/A5 DT 02/09/2015 still not received any conformation pls do need full other wise you need fresh documents give me details what type of document you are reqd .
Thanks & Regords
NS Kumar
nskumar1967@yahoo.in
Surya Kumar sinha

Dec 26, 2017

Issue Of Discharge Book

I NK(T.S.) Surjya Kumar Sinha service no.-15369849L Corps Of Signals Trade -EFS,Date of Enrolment-18/02/1989,Date of Birth-19/02/1966,Date of Discharge-01/03/2009.I have lost my Original Discharge Book whose sl. no. is 0376 issued to me by Deput Regt. during the journey Agartala to my home on 10/10/2017. I was send an application requesting issue of new Discharge Book on 24/10/2017in your office via speed post. There enclose four copy of passport size (individual and joint) photograph and a loss P.S GD Entry certificate. But till date, I am not avail any action from your side. So I request you kindly issue me a Duplicate Discharge Book as soon as possible.

Surjya Kumar Sinha
Contact no.-9615682180
E-mail ID -surjya.sinha386@gmail.com
Sahalalitgobinda

Dec 24, 2017

Endorsement of family pension yet not done

I beg to state that I submitted for endorsement of my family pension and ner part two order has been published on28 june2017vide Ner/168/011/2017
But yet neither my wife smt Anita Saha ,s name published as in famiy pension nor intimated me present
Possition of progress .If there is any decripancy may please be qickened to forward all concerned
documents required by concerned authority to endorse the above mentioned family pension.
Lalit Gobinda Saha

STATE- UP
PIN- 229216
MO NO- 9455281134 / 9560830703
EMAIL ID-amarendra9560@gmail.com

I wish to write down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. My date of enrollment 19 May 2000 and date of retirement from service on 31 May 2017. My original PPO No S/13938/2017(Army) I am a disability person final medical board approved 90% of disability pension. I am still getting service pension . I have not received disability pension and any information about that. Therefore I would like to request you to look in to the above matter sympathetically to avoid financial hardship.
YOUR FAITHFULLY
EX SIGMN (ACP-II)
AMARENDRA KUMAR
Shankar signal

Nov 14, 2017

Application for Payment of Revised pension,Start One Rank one pension and Seven Betan pension

This is to bring to your notice, My name is Shankar Chaudhary, I was working in Jabalpur Record office Service No 14287664F, Rank Ex Havaldar, PPO No- S/30623/1995. I have not received the revised pension from January 2006 to December 2012 as well as not started my ONE RANK ONE PENSION facilities and also not getting seventh Pay Commission.

On 20th April 2017 I had submitted the PPO photo copy and one year Pass Book statement to the CDA Allahabad but I have not got any response from them. Sir this my kind humble request please do the needful as I am paralyzed person 65 years old, I really need your help.

Looking forward for humble response

Date of Enrollment 30th November 1971
Date of Retirement 30th November 1995
Email ID anilhww@gmail.com
Contact No- 8420717464
naryana 44

Nov 8, 2017

Issue of family pension

My name is R.Narayana PillaiI, Rank:-EX-Naik(TS)

I am a service pensioner. I was discharged from service on “01-02-1985” PPO number is S/C/13445/85 still I did not get the PPO of my family pension.I did one clime for endorsement of family pension in favor of wife. I Received one letter (P/5114/NER/FP(JN)/S Pre-86) from signal Records jabalpur on 15 Nov 2016,The letter mention date is (4 NOV2016).the letter it says that they forward the document to Allahabad PCDA(P) for further follow up. The letter it says that it will take 3- 4 months form the date of application date (4 Nov 2016).

Now it’s more than 11 months no replay from Allahabad or signal record Jabalpur or DPDO (Kollam)

Sir please arranges the need full for this. The letter I received from signal Records Jabalpur is attached with this Please check. For any updates on this please let me know
sjiju

Nov 8, 2017

DISABILITY PENSION NOT UPDATE

JC383673K
Rtd NbSub (Hony Sub)
S JIJU
Kochukaleeckel House,
Elamannoor (PO)

I wish to write down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. My date of enrollment 28 Mar 1989 and date of retirement from service on 31 Mar 20017 (My original PPO No S/19788/2017 Army) I am a disability person final medical board approved 30% of disability pension. I am still getting service pension . I have not received Commutation and disability pension.Therefore I would like to request you to look in to the above matter sympathetically to avoid financial hardship.
PRAKASH CHAND SAINI

Oct 27, 2017

Non receipt 7th cpc option form

With due respect
I want 7th cpc option form choose (option no - 01 only) that please my commutation&gragiviti rupese please deposit my account
My personal data is as under
Army no.-- 15373675N. RANK. Hav.(MACP.NB SUB)
D/E. 28 DEC 1990. D/Retairment 01 Jan.2017

DHANI-SAIYEDWALA
POST & TEH BANSUR
DISTT- ALWAR (RAJASTHAN)
PINCODE NO. -301402

hero fin corp - Installment paid in advance but bouncing charges added
    This is the worst finance I have never seen the service...
    CMWSSB - NO WATER SUPPLY
    My Name is L.Natarajan,I am residing in...
    Micromax Yu yureka plus - Yureka plua restart
    My yureka plus is restarting again and again,if I plug...
    Hugecash - Not refund
    I applied loan in hugecash company. He send me mail u...
    Regional passport office - Passport Pending under print
    dear sir i have applied for a fresh passport from Delhi...
    Rafiq husain mirza - Forgot user name and password
    I have forgotten my username and password. Please reset my...
    CMWSSB - NO WATER SUPPLY
    My Name is L.Natarajan,I am residing in...
    Mobile fraud call - Fraud Call asking SBI ATM card details
    Got a Fake call from number - +91-9654504630, asking...
    Spam callers - Unauthorized callers
    Sir/Madam Today I received a call from 9004086488...