OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

M H BISWAS

Mar 27, 2020

Regarding disability document.

Respected sir
I lay down the following few lines for your consideration and favourable action please. I JC 367262F sub MD MOZAMMEL HOQUE BISWAS submitted an application for 64kb ECHS card application no -0001296605 Mobile no -9732742105 dated on 30/07/2019.
Sir now some observation raised and asked me for correct disability certificate upload as per PWD Act.
But that type certificate not in my possession. I have been uploaded certificate with application which is issued by you during retirement.
So I requesting to you please take a necessary action for solve the problem.
Your's faithfully

Ex nk Ajit Chandra Das
Vill- azara gosaipara, PO -azara
Dist- kamrup (M) assam -781017
Mob no. - 9954150883

With reference to the subject cited above. Despite our repeated requests/reminders extract copy of part 2 Order for change of correct name is KARAN DAS INSTEAD OF KARAN CHANDRA DAS and Corect name is RAHUL CHANDRA DAS INSTEAD OF RAHUL KUMAR DAS s/o no. 14250748x Ex Nk AJIT CHANDRA DAS has not been received till date.

I request you to change the name correctly as soon as possible. Take action immediately
Karan das

Ex nk Ajit Chandra Das
Vill- azara gosaipara, PO -azara
Dist- kamrup (M) assam -781017
Mob no. - 9954150883

With reference to the subject cited abouve. Despite our repeated requests/reminders extract copy of part 2 Order for change of correct name is KARAN DAS INSTEAD OF KARAN CHANDRA DAS and Corect name is RAHUL CHANDRA DAS INSTEAD OF RAHUL KUMAR DAS s/o no. 14250748x Ex Nk AJIT CHANDRA DAS has not been received till date.

I request you to cahnge the name correctly as soon as possible. Take action immediately
babucp

Mar 13, 2020

Non Receipt of ePPO

I Divakaran. C. P., Ex-Army No.14299891N Ex-Havildar (Operator Special-I) retired on 01 March 1997. My Original PPO No. is S/014924/97(Army) and last received PPO No. SCORR/128102/1998 dated 19 Nov 2013.

I have not yet received revised ePPO and also could not download online.
It is requested that, my ePPO may please be send my home address: i.e. Divakaran. C. P., Choyimadathil Pathirat House, Vallikunnu-Post, Kadalundi Nagaram(via), Malappuram-Dist, Kerala State-673314. my phone number is 9969928133 / 8779385032 / 9029231720 and Email Id: [email protected] This is for your kind necessary action please.

Sd/-
(Divakaran.C.P.)
Hari Kumar K

Mar 11, 2020

Revised eppo

I No 15386420m discharged 01 01 2018.

I had completed 24 yrs 4 days and eligible for grant of ACP I. Part II order in this regards her been published by your office bearing No 1/5668/2018 dt 04122018.

The PPO for grant of ACP I is still awaited.

I shall be highly grateful to your if my PPO for ACP NB Sub is forwarded at your earliest.

Hari Kumar j
Mob 8921850034
varmasasidhara

Feb 13, 2020

Revised PPO as per 7th CPCC

From

No. 14275820 Signalma Sasidhara Varma R. (Retired)
PRA - 452, Sreevalsam, Paliakkara East Palace,
Palace Road, P.O. Thiruvalla - 689 101
Pathanamthitta Dist, Kerala State.

The Senior Record Officer,
Record Office,
Corps of Signals, Jabalpur (MP)

Sub : New PPO as per the 7th CPC

Ref : My requests dated 2nd January, 2020 and 8th January, 2020

Sir, Kindly refer my applications dated 2nd 8th January, 2020. Even though one month have been passed I have not yet received any reply from your side. I am enclosing a reply which I have got from the P.C.D.A. (P), Allahabd for your ready reference. An early replay in this regard is solicited.

Copy of the letter of the PCDA (P) Allahabad

Complaint Status << Previous
________________________________________
Your Complaint ID : 40506 (Please note it for viewing status of claim)

Applicant Name : SASIDHARAVARMA R
Original PPO : D/0044063/1977
Complaint Registered Date and Time : 2020-01-02 17:59:09
Complaint Description : Sub : Revision of Pension of Pre � 2016 � Service/Disability Pension � Revision �7th CPCC - I am an ex serviceman discharged from the service due to medical CEE on 27th July, 1977. I have not yet received any revised PPO in respect of my pension. I am furnishing my service details for your perusal. An early reply in this regard is solicited. Regimental No. - 14275820 Rank - Signalman (Retired) Name - R. Sasidhara Varma Address (Present) - Sreevalsam Paliakkara East Palace, P.O. Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta Dist. Kerala � 689 101 Date of Enrolment - 14 � 06 - 1966 Date of Discharge - 27 � 07 � 1977 P.P.O. - D/0044063/1977 Cor. PPO - DE/CORR/043457/2011 D/CORR/402076/2013 Bank - State Bank of India, M.G.M. High School Branch, Market Junction, P.O. Thiruvalla Pathanamthitta Dist., Kerala Pin Code � 689 101
Complaint Status : Pending

13th February, 2020
Mana Ram

Feb 7, 2020

REVISED EPPO

Respected Sir, I No 15383971M Ex- Hav Mana Ram i am retired fm Corps of Sigs. On 30 Apr 2018. My old EPPO No ############ But my REVISED EPPO yet not received because now I am ACP NB SUB wef 28 Apr 2018. Pls adjust my pay and allace as rank of ACP-III and send my Revised EPPO. Pls ack and confirm.

NO 15383971M EX HAV (Now ACP NB SUB) MANA RAM
MOB NO 9001077929
Email: [email protected]
Md Sagid

Jan 30, 2020

The OIC NER Group
Signals Record Jabalpur, MP

Subject :- Request for New EPPO

1. with due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don't received the revised EPPO of the 7th pay commission , same I had talked (info) to PCDA Alahabad But PCDA Alahabad told me that you contact your record Because required documents not received PCDA Alahabad so please kindly check my documents, I am no 15664982H ex-servicemen Md Sagid retired from service On 31 Dec 2013 my old PPO No S/56171/2013 (ARMY) and New EPPO NO #### #####( not yet been received ) I request you that kindly send me my New EPPO according to the 7th CPC and intimate the same given below address and mobile No 9955261439
Email :- [email protected]
2. I shall always obliged for this act of kindness

your faithfully
15664982H
ex-servicemen Md Sagid
Sachinyadav147

Jan 28, 2020

Not received birth part II order of my son .

I have not received birth part II order of my son .
I have submitted all the needful documents to signal records on 4 november 2019.
ram kishan y

Jan 27, 2020

Request for New EPPO

With due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don't received the E PPO of the 7th pay commission, same I had talked[ifo] to PCDA Allahabad [complaint no 37240 ]. I am no. 06311559-SEP RAM KISHAN YADAV ( gurap -C) retired from service on 30 SEP 1981. My old PPO no.is SC/ 003765. and new EPPO No ############ ( not yet been received) You are requested to send me my new EPPO according to 7th CPC. and intimate the mobile no.9996230060, and addres,COMMUNICATION ADDRESS- GALI NO 5 RAO YULA RAM VHAIR PH 2 [RAMPURA] REWARI HARYANA PIN 123401 , PERMANENT ADDRESS- VPO - JAMALPUR TEH -FARRUKHNAGAR DISST- GURGAON HARYANA 122503

ARMY NO - 06311559 [old ppo no sc/003765

THE OIC NER GROUP
Signals Record Jabalpur

SUB: REQUEST FOR NEW
E PPO

With due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don't received the revised E PPO of the 7th pay commission, same I had talked to PCDA Allahabad. I am no. 14268616M EX- HAV (DR) RAMLALA PANDEY retired from service on 31 JAN 2008. My old PPO no.is S/055525/2008(ARMY). and new EPPO No ############ ( not yet been received) You are requested to send me my new EPPO according to 7th CPC. and intimate the same given address and mobile no.9752576973 RAMLALA PANDEY , VILL. MOUHAT, POST- DHAURAHARA , TEH. AMARPATAN, DISTRICT- SATNA, (M.P.) PIN CODE 485778

Ramlala pandey
Cell no 8770986431
bibekanandsahu

Jan 18, 2020

ACP-1& EPPO not recd

OIC NER group,
Signals Records,Jabalpur,(MP)

SUB:-NON RECEIVED ACP-1& EPPO

I am retired from Corps of Signals on 01 july 2008 on 24 service. My EPPO & ACP-1 not received till dated.So please check my documents and release my 7 pay with ACP-1pension as soon as possible.my E mail id-sahu,[email protected]& mob No-8010913343.
Home adress- B N Sahu,House no-S-311(2nd Floor) School block,shakarpur,new delhi-110092

yours faithfully.

THE OIC NER GROUP
Signals Record Jabalpur

SUB: REQUEST FOR NEW
E PPO

With due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don't received the revised E PPO of the 7th pay commission, same I had talked to PCDA Allahabad. I am no. 367089-H SUB MAJ (Y OF S) B KRISHNAN retired from service on 01 SEP 2008. My old PPO no.is SO 0375522008(ARMY). and new EPPO No ############ ( not yet been received) You are requested to send me my new EPPO according to 7th CPC. and intimate the same given address and mobile no.09840517892 B KRISHNAN , 13/ 34 MOOVAR STREET , VIGNESH ILLAM , TAMBARAM EAST , CHENNAI - 59, TAMIL NADU , PIN CODE 600059

B KRISHNAN
Cell no 09840517892
mjit61

Jan 9, 2020

non receipt of EPPO

I, No jc367243w sub Manjit singh retired from corps of signals on 31oct2000. I have not received new 7th cpc eppo. My old ppo No is S/051749/2000(ARMY).

In view of the above you are requested to send my new eppo under intimation to cppc bank of baroda at the earliest please.

My personal details are as under :-
Army No: JC367243W
Email - [email protected]
devpramod25A

Dec 15, 2019

Change DOB & name of Spouse

1. Name and DOB of my wife are wrongly mentioned in the PPO.
2. I retired in the year 2009 & have not been able to get it amended.
3. As per the helpline, I have been able to obtain an affidavit signed by a magistrate for the same.
4. Please guide me as to what is the next step/steps to complete the process at the earliest.
5. My details are as under:-

Ex Sub Ram Pramod Prasad Deva
JC-371125A
Corps of Signals
devpramod25A

Dec 15, 2019

wrongly mentioned DOB and Name of Spouse in PPO

1. My wife's date of birth & name has been wrongly mentioned in the PPO.
2. I need to change the same for obvious reasons.
3. The affidavit to that effect is ready and has been duly signed & vetted by a Magistrate.
4. Kindly guide me as to what is the next step in this regard. My detls are as under:-

Ex Sub RPP Deva
JC-371125A
Corps of Signals
khepi

Dec 12, 2019

OROP benifit not received

I dicharge from prestigious service from 01 May 2013. I was not not receiveed OROP benifit till today. My other partners was benifited to the same ( same or after my SOS date also) . Kindly attention to my matter and needful action.

Army No - 15661825L
Ex- ACP Hav
Palash Banerjee
Mob - 7407570284
Umika

Dec 7, 2019

EPPO

With due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don't received the revised E PPO of the 7th pay commission, PCDA Allahabad. I am No. 15369310FEx Nk Sanjay Kumar retired from service on 31 Dec 2004. My old PPO No.is S/057035/2004 it is therefore requested kindly to send me my new EPPO according to 7th CPC. and intimate the same given address and mobile no.9796627170 Sanjay Kumar H No 295 New Plot (Sarwal) Jammu (J&K) 180005

Thanking and regards

Sanjay Kumar
Kumar Sharma Naresh

Nov 29, 2019

class pay of 7th pay comm not adjust in pension

Respected sir No 15381730N ACP Hav. Naresh kumar Sharma requested to you that before paycommission my class pay was 100 Rs.class-1 now after pay commission that is also same It should be400Rs instud ofRs100.So please i requested to you that adjust my class pay according to the 7th pay commission

Nov 20, 2019

Your faithfuly
Girraj sharan

Nov 18, 2019

Post discharge claims

I undersigned Ex JC 384145M retired from Corps of Signals on 01 Mar 2017. Owing to some publications problems I didn't get my money at the moment of discharge. In this regard so complain have been lodged even though two time legal notice also been sent,but it is very pathetic that your department turn all request to deef 👂 ear. If you have some sense of responsibility please try to resolve our problem otherwise we will Force to filled writ petition in honourable court of Justice.

Ex JC 384145M Nb sub

Girraj sharan
Mob 7663900405
Email [email protected]
mpashwa

Nov 18, 2019

NON RECEIPT OF EPPO

OIC NER Group,

I am Madhava Prasad T, Ex Hav (Clk GD) No 14258706A. I have discharged from service on 31 Jul 2000 and SOS wef 01 Aug 2000.

I am not received my EPPO No ############ so far. My Old PPO No is S/031235/2000 (Army).

Kindly fwd the same as soon as possible.

With regards,

Ex Hav Madhava Prasad T
Mob. No. 9495321178
E.Mails : [email protected]

Nov 9, 2019

Non receipt of ppo 7th

I wish to inform you that till don't received the 7th ppo I am 15358447N ACP nb sub VENKATESAN D retried from 01 April 2013 my PPO no S/015610/2013 Army (signals) you request to send me my. New ppo According to 7 the pay cpc Intimate the same given add/Email/mo no.

Present add

Pin 631 003
PrijikumarD

Nov 5, 2019

Non receipt of Disability certificate/ EPPO

I humble submit the following lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. Sir my Army No is 15361525L Naik (TS)

Prijikumar D, I have retired on 28 Feb 2010 after completion of 22 years, I have not received my Disability card and certificate and

e PPO. there for I hereby request you to advise to issue of my above mentioned certificate by mail please. I have already checked
in the site but not found.
I hope your kind consideration and favorable action please.
Yours sincerely