OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Jan 15, 2021

non recipt of commutation amount even after 1 year of retirement

SIR I NO. 15691554N SIGMN ANOOP SINGH (RETD) RETIRED FROM CORPS OF SIGNALS ON 31 MAR 2020 IN MEDICAL CAT A2 (P) . SIR MY COMMUTATION AMOUNT OF PENSION HAS NOT BEEN RECD TILL DATE. PLEASE LOOK ON THE MATTER. THANK YOU .

MOB 7728884708

Jan 15, 2021

NON RECIEPT OF COMMUTATION

MOB 7728884708

Pension for hony rank

My complaint is regarding pension of hony Nayab subedar . My number is 14240835 and my name is rishi pal . I am not getting the pension of hony nayab subedar . I'm getting the pension of havaldar rank. I got the rank of hony after retirement and the letter number is 3454/CA.4/11/DO/RD.2005
Dated 03/01/2005
My PPO Number is : S/053475/2004 and this PPO number is of the rank of havaldar.
I am not receiving the pension of the rank of nayab subedar.

For further queries please contact me at
9719501969

Add:267/2, Sanjay Nagar,Meerut, Uttar Pradesh-250001
Email I'd: [email protected]

Pension for hony rank

Dated 03/01/2005
I am not receiving the pension of the rank of nayab subedar.

ओरनरी नायब सूबेदार की पैनसन

सर ,14240835xहवलदार ऋषि पाल लाईनमैन से 24 साल करके आया हूं सन 1/1/2005 को ओर ओरनरी नायब सूबेदार की रैंक 3/1/2005कोमिलि जिस का लैटर न0 345/CA.4/11/DO/RD.2005 है लेकिन अभी तक ओरनरी का कोई भी पैसा नही आया है मैंने पहले भी एक लैटर आप को लिखा है लेकिन अभी तक कोई भी जबाब नहीं मिला है मेहरबानी करके मुझे ओरनरी का पीपीओ भेजा जाये हवलदार का पीपीओ न0S/053475/2004 है

आप की अति किरपा होगी
आप का सैनिक ऋषि पाल
Dharmender kumar soni

Dec 30, 2020

PPO NOT RECEIVED

no 15696361X (sigmn) Ex Dharmender kumar soni, Retired 30 jun 2020 Till Date, I have not recived hard copy of my e-ppo no
sir please arrange to send my ppo for my future correspondence.
email- [email protected]
mob- 9682512482
my address-
Dharmender soni s/o Parmanand ji soni
Annpurna choke Nahargarh
Dist- Mandsaur (MP)
Pin- 458558
Dharmender kumar soni

Dec 30, 2020

PPO NOT RECEIVED

I No 15696361X (Sigmn) Dharmender Kumar Soni Retired 30 Jun 2020 till date,I have not Recived hard copy of my e-PPO no.
sir, please arrange to send my ppo for my future correspondence.
e-mail - [email protected]
Pin- 458558
Mjd123

Dec 29, 2020

Not yet received Part II Copy of my wife's date of birth

Sir. I am 14214401A. HAV MJD Vedanayakam retired on 01 Sept 1995.On my Discharge book I have already mentioned my wife's name M OLIVE VIJAYALATHA.date of birth is 30 June 1955.I received ECHS Card. 32 kb
there also mentioned date of birth is 30 June 1955. .I applied for 64kb., Your record documents my wife's name is M.Vijayalatha, Dãte of birth is 26 Nov 1953.Sir do my favour pse change my wifes date of birth is 30 June 1955.I have already sent my Discharge book copy,ECHS Card copy and also Aadhar Card copy.. I have not yet received any Pat II Copy.please send me Part II copy as amended my wifes date of birth.thank you sir.
Dipak Kumar Pahari

Dec 26, 2020

Request for correction of mother's name in ECHS record as per move document(958) instead of wrong entry name in E-sheet roll.

I No:-15384638A Hav(ACP/NBSUB) Dipak Kumar Pahari submitting complaint against correction of mother's name as per move document(958). My mother's name is Shanalata Pahari in 958 the same has mismatched with E-sheet roll I personally complain lodge during service period but no effect that on 9th January 2020 I fill up ECHS form through auto generated vide registration no. 0001449981. Address to polyclinic Kolkata(CH). I have not received any information and not received any ECHS card till date. Therefore request you kindly correction the same as per move document(958) and info me the present status of my ECHS card to undermentioned address, the matter is most urgent.

Hav(ACP/NBSUB) Dipak Kumar Pahari

Dipak Kumar Pahari
Date: 26/12/2020

Chothmal bhawaria

Dec 17, 2020

PPO not received till now.

OIC NER group
Signals Record
Jabalpur, MP

I No. 15397717N (TTC) Ex. Hav Chothmal Bhawaria retired on 30 Apr 2020. Till date I have not received hard copy of my e-ppo no. ############. Sir please arrange to send my ppo for my future correspondence.
E-mail ID - [email protected]
Post- Sihori
Distt- Sikar, Rajasthan, PIN- 332719
N kumar R

Dec 15, 2020

Non receipt of commutation amount

Sir I am JC 377431L sub (hony Sub Maj) Nanda Kumar R not received the commutation and disability pension
Revised PPO was recd on Sep 25th. I spoken to PCDA Allahabad, they directed to tell signal records to send the revised copy of PPO to CPDA Allahabad for crediting the amount. My Email id is nandaku[email protected]
Thanking you in anticipation.
Nandakumar R

Dec 12, 2020

Regarding New ppo

To ,
OIC NER GP
Signals Record
Jabalpur ,MP

Sir I No 15374381m Nb Sub ( MACP) Satya prakash singh. My new ppo as per 7the cpc not receiving till now. So please send my ppo on my mail Id .

Email Id - [email protected]

From
No. 15356887H Hav (Retd)
PRESANNAN PS

To:-
The OIC RECORDS ( SIGNALS)
JABALPUR (MP)

SUB: RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE

I have requested a application for Relationship Certificate on 4th Nov 2020 through Zilla Sainik Board Pathanamthitta, for my son SHYJU PS [DOB:16th Aug 2002] is desirous of joining the Indian Army by way of open Recruitment Rally.I have not yet received any information till date.
Please check my documents and issue with a relationship certificate at the earliest.

Retd Hav

ACP-1 not received
OIC NER group,
Signals Records,Jabalpur,(MP)

SUB:-NON RECEIVED ACP-1

I am retired from Corps of Signals on 01 apr 2007 on 24 service. My ACP-1 not received till dated.So please check my documents and release my 7 pay with ACP-1pension as soon as possible.my E mail [email protected]& mob No-9455494621.
Home adress- Village and post sonwani district Ghazipur,House no-211 U P pin 233228

yours faithfully.
14249859H
Ex Have Birendra Kumar Rai

Nov 9, 2020

REQUEST FORWARD OF SERVICE PARTICULAR

From No 14244968L Ex Hav(Clk GD) Dayaram Prasad

1. I would like to inform that No 14244968L Hav(Clk GD) Dayaram Prasad has been tfr to pension est and SOS wef 01 May 2008. I am presently serving in Assistant Divisional Engineer (East) North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur as TM-III. The period army service is required for issue of railway pass after retirement.

2. Therefore, you are requested to please fwd the service details on the following format :-

Ser No Unit Service Remarks
From To

Your's Faithfully

Dayaram Prasad
Tara Chand Thakur

Oct 31, 2020

Regarding part 2 Order

Sir my self Ex Rect.No.15370549W .Tara Chand Village Gar PO Sangalwara Tehsil Thunag District Mandi HP 175047.
I send the family pension part-2 order decument through Zila Sanik Board Mandi HP. Kindly treat it most urgent please.
K Narsimulu

Oct 27, 2020

Missing DD- JC381843K ex Sub K.Narsimulu

Respected Sir/Madam,
Greetings,

I JC381843K Ex Sub K.Narsimulu retired from Corps of Signals on 31 March 2018.
I'm writing this email in regards to the DD that was sent on 8 August 2020 from Signal record, Jabalpur. Upon receiving the DD cheque, I unexpectedly and unfortunately lost the envelope which had the DD cheque of 20K in it.
I don't want to lose funds that I received from you, therefore I humbly request you to please cancel the DD and kindly send another one to the same address that is mentioned below in this email along with my details.
Kindly look into the matter and do the needful. I would be very thankful for your support in this regard.

K.Narsimulu S/O K.Peddiah
(Ex Sub)
Hno: 1-3, Post & Village: Rajapur,
Mandal: Rajapur,
District: Mahabubnagar, Telangana State.
Pin Code:509242
PhoneNo: 9878371342
Naumiram

Oct 26, 2020

Non Receipt of Arrears

Sir, My mob.no. is 9033745642.
My name is Naumiram ex No.14280395 Rank signalman.I am drawing my disability pension from central bank of India Sardar Nagar branch District Bhavnagar Gujarat.I stil not recieved any arrears of pre 01.01.2006 retirie de linking of 33 years service for pension revision. I asked CPPC CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA MUMBAI But they replied me that they have not received any PPO for the above arrears. I request your houner that the PPO for the above mentioned subject may be sent to CPPC CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA MUMBAI Pension Department and a copy of the PPO may be sent to me.
kasi nath singh

Oct 16, 2020

non receipt e-ppo

respected sir, I ex JC 372972H, Sub (Hony Lt), Kasi Nath Singh (Op Ciph) retired on 01 march 2010. Till date I have not received hard copy my e-PPO No ############ till date. sir, pl arng to send my e-PPO for my future correspondence.
RaviAnand183

Distt-Sitamarhi(843302), Bihar

OIC Signal Records
Jabalpur(MP)

Sub: Regarding Discharge Book

With due respect, I want to state that my husband Ex Hav Govind Tiwari from Signals Regiment was discharged from service on 27 Sep 2016 due to invalidment medical board out and he expired on 23 dec 2017. Till date, I have not get a discharge book of my husband. My husband PPO No is ############.
You are requested to send me a discharge book of my husband to my residential address which is mentioned above. If you kindly solve my issue, I am very thankful to you.

Your faithfully
Sharadha Shri
W/O Ex Hav Govind Tiwari (No:15377365A)
Mobile No: 9430651337,8102984967
Ashvin1996

Oct 13, 2020

PENSION DOCUMENTS NOT RECEIVED

Sir I No. 15661534L Ex Hav Bambharoliya Ashvin Kumar Bhavanbhai Retired from Corps of Signals on 31 Jul 20,
Sir I have not credited Transfers Grant and LTC for the year 2020 and not received pension documents & canteen card, so pls checked my documents and send my pension documents by post soldiers board Vadodara

My mobile no 9974100023
Email [email protected]
nirmalendu hota

Oct 9, 2020

Worng Adjustment of FSA

Sir I NO 15663459 L Ex Have Nirmalendu Hota Retaired on Sep 2020. FSA received on 02 Oct , TFRDEF and REDEF wornlgly debited . Pls Adjust
Nirma Sinha

Oct 9, 2020

Non receipt of eppo No 157200805268-0199 in r/o JC 370794M Hnoy Sub Maj Nirmal Dinha

My eppo as mentioned above has been collected by/handed over to Signals Recorfs on 15 Jul 2020 from CDA( P). On apch they advised me to get vopy from records.
Kindly instr dealing staff to send mr yhe same through my email or at my home add. Thanking you,
Yoirs obediently,
Tinuqwerty123

Oct 3, 2020

Non receipt of discharge book

Sir No 15738802M ex-sigmn saurabh sharma retired from army signal on 30 april but my ducuments are not recieved till date plz help me sir
Ms kataria

Sep 30, 2020

Settlement of PDC and Coriandam PPO

1. Sir, I'm JC-383207P Ex Sub Maha Singh Kataria. I retired in Nov 2018 and at the retirement time initial PPO issued and my basic pay was 47600/- rupees as shown in the PPO.

2. Sir As per FSA my basic pay was fix Rupees 49000/- and still my pension is coming as per old basic pay.
3. At the time of retirement I submitted post discharge claim in which my option for basic pay fixation as per 2016 and luggage claim but still my both issues are pending.
4. Therefore, you are requested to look into the matter and settle my fixation of basic pension as per rule 2016. I shall be thankful to you for this act of kindness.
Hony Sub Maj MS Kataria.