OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

ramesh15369916

Dec 26, 2016

ISSUE OF DUPLICATE DISCHARGE BOOK

My document is fwd by solder board Darbhanga 23 Sep 2016 for Issue of Duplicate discharge book. but not rec mob no 8969316024
malkhanDP

Dec 18, 2016

PT -II ORDER

Srimanji , i 15356946 -k malkhan singh yadav was enrolled in indian army corp of signals on 26/11/86 and retired on 01/12/2008 , My pt -ii no 0132/12/dt 16/05/2012 not adjusted till time in this regarding i was previously wrote to you but no action please take action . Thank you
Likhan Boruah

Dec 17, 2016

Wrong Adds And Unsigned DD.

Sir,l am no 15395606x.rank signalman name Likhan Boruah .have received one DD Rs20023,00.The DD was wrong adds and unsigned.
So please another issue of DD.
My home branch of SBI is not accept unsigned and wrong adds DD.
Sir ,I was already despatched DD hard copy by post.(DD number is 135640)
Favourite and nessasary action earlyest please.
Your faithful.
LikhanBoruah.
negi Rajender singh

Dec 3, 2016

Non receipt of Disability Pension

GRANT OF DISABILITY PENSION IN ADDITION TO SERVICE PENSION IN RESPECT OF NO 15370249P EX HAV/CLK GD NEGI RAJENDER SINGH

1. It is intimated that I, No 15370249P Hav/Clk GD Negi Rajender Singh Ex–29 Inf Div Sig Regt has been discharged from service and SOS wef 01 Sep 08 and my PPO No is S/039605/2009 (Army).

2.. As per PCDA (P) Allahabad PPO No DE/011943/10 dated 20 Jul 2010 received vide The Records Signals letter No P/15370249/DP-3/NER dated 07 Sep 2010 I have been granted Disability pension Rs 2147/- p.m since 01 Sep 2008 to till life. (Photocopies attached for ready references)

3. After calculation of my pension I came to know that disability pension is not paid to me alongwith my service pension.

4. Therefore, it is kindly requested that my case for grant of disability pension may please be considered and suitable action may please be taken on the subject matter and be informed to me please. My saving a/c No is 30116088926 which is existing in your respective branch. My present address for correspondence is as under :-

Ex Hav Negi Rajender Singh
Rest House Coloney
Vill & P.O. – Haryal
Teh & Distt – Pathankot – 145001
Punjab
Mob – 9872092757 and 9779916235
e-Mail – [email protected]

5. I am looking forward for your kind co-operation in this regard please.

Yours, sincerely,

(No 15370249P Ex Hav Negi RS)
mbalam1123

Nov 24, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF PPO'S.

1. Wrt PPO Nos S/022074/2006(Army) & DE/012012/2007(Army) in respect of JC-369461N Ex Sub Md. Badrul Alam and your office letter No JC-369461/SP/NER/T-1(N) dated 14 Jul 2016..
2. PDA is not making disability element payment to me since the year 2006 and a dues left with govt approx more than 2 lakhs. On approach they requested me for submission of corrigendum PPO which I have not been received. PDA also not made the arrears of OROP. Hence, humbly requesting your office for despatching a zerox of following PPOs :
(a) S/Cor/267288/2011.
(b) Disability element corrigendum PPOs.
3. Your office also requested for submission of suitable letter to PDA Allahabad Bank in this regards and crediting upto date pension with arrears to my pension account No 21361844437 held with Beldanga Branch.
My address :
Rajarajan Jeevakarunyam

Nov 14, 2016

Getting ECHS facilities

Respected sir
I'm no 14264164x hav Rajarajan J retired from corps of SIG's on 01 01 2004. My mother name is not mentioned in my discharge book so there is no issue of Echs card from stn HQ trichirapalli so please fwd my mother part ii order for medical treatment. My mother name is J Aboorvam w/o late Jeevakarunyam.

I requested that pl fwd dependent cert/part ii order to my mother
My mail ID is [email protected]
mppeter

Nov 7, 2016

Endrosement of Wife's Name in PPO

I, 14200647 Signalman Manickam Pillai Peter was enrolled on 30/03/1966 and discharged on 31/03/1981 after serving for 15 years. I was granted pension vide PPO No. S/8431/81. I had married Mrs Fatima Lourdu Mary while I was in service. The publication Part II Order for my marriage was done.

The name of my wife has not been mentioned on my PPO. It is requested that kindly inform me the procedure for the issue of PPO with my wife's name mentioned in it.

Thanking your

Yours truly,
Sigmn Manickam Pillai Peter mobile No.8903655414
jc382505y

Nov 5, 2016

non adjustment of lve encased amt

I, JC-382505Y Nb Sub (Retd) Babu Lal Yadav (op Ciph) date of retd 01 Jan 2015. My total No of lve enc is 254 and that amt is 320000(320000) PAO paid me 20000 only and 3 lakhs not paid. I approach NER gp and records (.) record advised to PAO for issue tender memo of 3 lakhs , but I not recd till date. I facing financial problems (.) Instr to PAO for early issue me TM (.)
Thanking you for early action.

Your's

Jaipur (Raj)

Unnikrishnakurup

Oct 30, 2016

ENDOSEMENT OF FAMILY PENSION

1. I No 378021F Sub Unnikrishna Kurup(Retd) have fwd a application for endorsement of family pension on 29 Aug 2016 with following supporting Docu :-

(a) Attested Copy of Marriage Certificate.
(b) Affidavit from Notary.

2. please intimate the progress of the case
sreeaji

Oct 28, 2016

Noncrediting of OROP arrears/Revised pension

The OIC NER Gp
Signals Records
Jabalpur

I, No.JC-369984M Ex-Sub Maj & Hony Lt. Sree Kumar V(Corps of Signals) of Thalavila padinjattathil house(TVP House), Puthukkadu PO.Chavara Village, Kollam(Kerala)-691585 has not yet been credited my Ist & 2nd installment of OROP arrears and revised basic pension so far. My PPO Nos. are S/052360//2008 (ARMY) & S/CORR/161880/2013 (ARMY). Please take necessary action for speedy payment through PDA.to credit the amount in my SBT A/C N0.57013664761 at the earliest.

Thanking you sir,

Yours sincerely,

Sub Maj & Hony Lt. Sree Kumar V
Mukesh Pradhan

Oct 22, 2016

Non Adjustment of Basic Pension

Dear Saheb,

I, Army No 14251673X Ex Hav Mahesh Pradhan had retired from Corps of Signals on 01 September 2009. My PPO No is S/021890/2009. I did 26 yrs and 19 days service in Army. Since, I retired as ACP Hav, my basic pension should be Rs 10,405/- whereas I am getting Rs 10,029/-. I have seen other man PPO, who had also retired from Army on same day and did same length of service. Could you please elucidate me whether I am getting right pension or not. So that I could be able to take up case with my bank or your honorable office.

I can be reached anytime via email at [email protected]

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your reply ASAP.

Sincerely,

Mahesh Pradhan
lalbahaduryadav

Oct 20, 2016

HONORARY RANK AFTER RETIREMENT

1. I, JC-371178Y Sub Maj Lal Bahadur Yadav enrolled in the Army (Corps of Signals) on 09 Feb 1982. I retired from service wef 01 July 2015 on completion of terms of engagement.

2. On 14 Aug 2015,(07.52PM) , I have received a message on mobile number 9621252959 that "congratulations u conferred with hony lt on retirement for id-15 subject to no discp case pending".

3. I request your kind honour to forward copy of letter under which the above honour have been conferred me , for necessary updation of documents.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Jabalpur, MP
Jabalpur - 482001

Sub : Regarding publishing of NE Part – II orders of my daughter –
Requested – reg.
Ref : Letter No 2045/DSW/WO/2016/138 dt 16 Mar 2016. (Copy enclosed)

With due respect and humble submission, I lay down the following few lines for your consideration and favourable action please.

With reference to the above letter, Dept of Sainik Welfare, Government of Puducherry (copy enclosed) has forwarded all documents for publication of NE Part-II order with respect to the birth of my daughter Miss R SUPRAJA. Sir it is already getting delayed six month before on 16 Mar 2016 it was fwd to Signals Records but till date I did not received the Extract Part-II order copy.

Sir, without this Part-II Order I am not able to avail treatment in ECHS Hospital, I kindly request you to take action in this regard. I will be grateful to your kind action.

Thanking you in anticipation

(No 15370227W Sigmn Ram Kumar S)

Copy to

The Commandant,
1STC
Signals Records
Jabalpur – MP

Sub : 14262672P Ex-Nk (EFS) R S Rama Chandra Rao request for regarding full pension.

With due respect and humble submission I wish to laydown the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.
Sir, I have been retired from Corps of Signals 30th May 2001. Now I have been completed 15 yrs from retirement. So I think that after Completion of 15yrs retirement we are eligible for (Commutation) 100% pension. So please adjust my pension with favorably. Pl give me reply above address for any information.
PPO No. 6/028245/2001 Army
Pension book No. 1879
Thanking you sir,
malkhanDP

Oct 4, 2016

SIGNALS RECORD JABALPUR (MP)

Sir, i ex NK MALKHAN SINGH YADAV ARMY NO 15356946-K WAS ENROLLED IN INDIAN ARMY CORP PF SIGNALS ON 26/11/1986 AND RETIREMENT ON 01/11/2008 . MY APT-II NO 0132/12 dt 16052012 CEA, TPTL Allowance 01092008-30112008 not credited in my account .Iwas already written to your office but no action . so that my request to you please take necessary action .
Thank you .
contact no 9084532549,9013554161 Add vill- Dadupur nila po- gazipur Distt- bulandshahr (u p)203205
Bipad Taran Pal

Final settlement of account

I No 15374780W Hony Nb Sub (ACP Sub) (Op Ciph) Bipad Taran Pal retired on 01 Mar 2015. During my retirement PAO (OR) not settlement my FSA correctly vide my latter 0269/FSA/02/2015 dated 16 Jul 2016 NOT rpt NOT settled till date. You are requested to resolve the same please

EMAIL : [email protected]
Mob : 9708571182
Baban Pusate

Sep 29, 2016

Arrears and ehance of pension (Disability)

As PCDA Allahabad vide circular No 560 enhance disability pension. That I am served in Corps of Signals for 16 yr and got disability of 50%. My Army No is 15357320Y Signalman Pusate Baban Ramdas and discharged on 31 Dec 2002 being placed low med cat CEE permt. As per Circular Of PCDA 560 Disability pension enhance by govt. Please intimate my bank auth to enhance rate prescribed by Govt.
rkmuthu777

Sep 21, 2016

Non-adjustment of one rank one pension arriar

From :
No 15358390K CHM ( Op Ciph) R Kalimuthu(ESM) PPO No: S/017089/2013(Army)
Door No 13/66 Golden Garden, Periakottai pirivu
S V Mills (Post), Udumalpet, Tirupur (Dist), Tamil Nadu.

To : OIC NER Groups
Signals Records ,Jabalpur(MP)

Subject : NON Adjustment of One rank one pension arrears

Respected Sir, I was retired from Corps Signals WEF 01 Apr 2013 . one rank one pension arrears wef 01 Apr 2014 not yet recd till date . Request adjust outstanding arrears at the earliest.
JANARDAN DUBEY

Sep 10, 2016

letter for hony rank of sub major

LETTER FOR HONY SUB MAJOR
Sir, I, JC-369296N Ex-Sub(Hony Sub Major) Janardan Dubey retired from Army(Corps of Signals) on 01 Apr 2006. I have not got any letter regarding rank of Hony Sub Major. Request fwd the same at the earliest please., to correct the rank after retirement.

An early action is requested please.

From :- JC-369296N
Ex-Sub(Hony Sub Maj)
Janardan Dubey
Mob No 09015204353
anil8585

Sep 9, 2016

Part II order after retirement

I No 15374208H Hav/Clk Anil Kumar Sinha SOS from Corps of Signals wef 01 Apr 2007, after retirement my son and daughter born.
After retirement I forwarded my birth certificate alongwith supported documents to Records Office through Zila sinik Board, but still date my children part II order not yet published,I am facing much more trouble for ECHS facilities due to non availability of Part II order of my kids, kindly suggest how I can approach you regarding pub of Pt II order.

Please confirm me on my e mail address at [email protected]
My mob no is 8308621800

My permanent address mentioned below

Raj Niwas
Miscot Lane No 2
Post Ramna
Muzafarpur
Pin 842002
Madhurendra Kumar Singh

Sep 3, 2016

Regarding service pension and desiblities pension

Sir my invalidment date is 31 May 2016 from 13 FD Sub Gp Pune but I have no any legal document for further collection of medicine from Danapur MH so please fwd of ECHS card and financial document for look after my family and parent My Army No 15673343H Naik Clerk Madhurendra Kumar Singh
sanja devi pashi

Sep 1, 2016

full pention not receive

one rank one pention not receive or 7th pay commition not receive till now and bank manager and sanik bawan not coporate with us.they not intersting
Sir plzzz do somthing because my mom se soo old and i m a studnt sir i need some money for furthar study
Name-sanja devi pashi
W/o-late motilala pashi
Acunt no-30344620566
Mobile no-9706451751
Mohd Akbar khan

Aug 25, 2016

Stop the Desibility pension from Bank cenerlised proccessing unit without intimation and order of PPO.

To ,

House No A-6- 436
Asifya colony Aurangabad Maharashtra Pin 431001

Orignal PPO No S/028641/2006 Army Corps of signals
Disibility ppo NO is DE/011930/2007 Refer to PCDA (P) Allahabad
Again by PPO No DE/CORR/013026/2010.

Subject :- Disibility pension Not paid by The Sr. Manager , Dena Bank
Centralized Pension Processing Centre
Dena Corporate Centre, C-10, G-block
5th floor, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra, Mumbai-400051
And NON RECEIPT OF OROP PAYMENT.

Respected sir I am Ex- L/Hav Mohd Akbar khan Mohd Ibrahim khan Retired from Corps of Signal as on 31 aug 2006.

sir i have withdrow of my pension from Dena bank Aurangabad Maharashtra. The bank suddenly stop my DE pension wef

may 2016 to till date. and not recive any DA For DE clime from 2007 to till date not recived as per PPO instruction . My Disibilty pencion sanction For LIFE time . and Bank suddenly stoped the pinsion , without any PPO instruction and order from Record office . I have send a application with my PPO and. pensioner Enquiry report received from DENA Bank All of document sended to concern office and Dena bank also.by Speed post.

I have also request to u please OROP Not recived till date . please veryfie the pension othurity Centralized Pension Processing Centre Dena Corporate Centre immidiatly . please give me reply as per possible .

thanking You

Mobile +91 9434652138

OIC Record
Signal

Subject - DISABILITY PENSION UNDER BROAD BANDING POLICY

1. Reference my PPO no. PCDA(P) Allahabad PPO. no. S/017541/2005 dated 15 Mar 2005,PCDA(P) Allahabad PPO.No.DE/013580/2005 dated 14 Nov 2005 I have to submit that I have been granted disability pension in the above mentioned PPO at the rate of 20% for life, which I am drawing presently @ Rs,2150/- .OROP rate of disability pension increase but Bank Manager is unwilling to give me 50% of OROP rate revised Pension.
2. As per broad banding policy, existing disability pension of 20% is required to be rounded off to 50%, which has not been done in my case by PDA. Therefore, I request you to please approach PCDA Allahabad for revision of my exiting disability pension to 50% as per existing policy.

Your faithfully,

Mobile +91 9805335541

OIC Record
Signal

Subject - DISABILITY PENSION UNDER BROAD BANDING POLICY

1. Reference my PPO No DE/CORR/019221/2010 dated 24/June/2010, I have to submit that I have been granted disability pension in the above mentioned PPO at the rate of 20% for life, which I am drawing presently.

Your faithfully,