OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Ajit kerketta

Aug 23, 2016

Broadbanding/Rounding up of disibility elements

I Ajit Kerketta Ex no 14270958Y .bearing 20% disability with retinal reriflibities . once it was closed during 6th CPC after requesting it have again restores . further i foreword the application for brodebanding/rounding up.Iwhich is still awaited .kindly inform me whether it brodebanded/rounding up or not . becouse it is awating from jul 2009 . if this facility is providing for all disable pensioners than it must be brodeband/rounding up automatically without any application
Yahiali Shaik

Aug 23, 2016

NON Adjustment of PROP Pension

OIC signals Records
OIC NER Group
Post Box No .5
Jabalpur (M P)-482001

SUB:- NON ADJUSTMENT OF OROP PENSION

With reference to the above,I humble want to submit that I was retired from Corps of Signal's as Hav( ACP-1 )on 01 March2012.My PPO NO :S/049743/2011/ARMY.
As per my PPO Basic Pension is RS 7665/- As Per corrg PPO No S/CORRG/040369/2012/ARMY the basic was changed from 7665/- to RS 9382/-.
Due the rank of HONY- NB - SUB MY Basic pay was not adjusted under OROP.If my rank has been HAV (ACP-1)my basic have been revised from the present RS. 9382/-to RS 9429/- and I wood have been got the arrears.I contacted the local Pension payment authority of the Banker,Ie., Central pension processing center (CPPC),SBI, Hyderabad and they advised me that this anomaly should be brought to the notice of your department.
So I request you to look into the matter and adjust my Basic pay and issue me a revised PPO Under OROP.

Thanking you sir,

Mahammad Yahiali shaik
Ex No 15362353N

Aug 13, 2016

Non recipt of OROP benifit

I mithilesh kumar singh(14262292W) groupY would like to inform you tha I retired from indian army on 28/2/2011(PPO no S/048187/2010Army) (corrg PPO no S/CORP/039147/2011 ARMY).I am not getting my OROP benifti in my pension account as per OROP scheme till date.
jeevansingh3348

Aug 11, 2016

publication of DO PT2 Orders

I no -14240061A ex NK(TS) Ram Naresh Singh retired on 1 nov.1997.I submit documents related form birth my son Nitesh Kumar Singh and doughter Chanda kumari in year 2007 through distt soldier board saran Bihar.
but I sorry to say you that no information has been given about their DO2 birth publication so I request you that please do needful action for publication or if it have been published than a copy of pt 2orderorders may please be sent to me on my home address.
I shall be ever grateful to you for this favor.
Your's faithfully ex nk (ts) Ram Naresh Singh
Bhoraniya mahamad hanif

Aug 10, 2016

OROP Arears not Received and basic pay till date not adjusted

RESPECTED SIR,

OROP Arears not yet Credited till date.

OROP BASIC PAY ALSO not adjusted till date.

My I request kindly look into the matter and

credit the arrears and also commence new

pension scale.

I will ever grateful to you for this act of kindness.

Thanking for you sir

My email address [email protected]

My Mobile No 9724458457
Hermahendra Singh Shekhawat

Aug 7, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF AREAR ON DA AND DISABILITY BENIFIT FROM AGIF

I was retired on 01 May 2016. 6% DA increase wef 01 Jan 2016 on salary and encashment amount has not been recd so far.

Aug 7, 2016

Non receipt of Arrears from 01 Jan 2006 to 23 Sep 2012

I was retired as Hony Lt on 31 Dec 2005.

As per Govt circular No. 547 in which the revised pension of a Hony Lt will be @ 15465/- pm instead of 13500/- wef 01 Jan 2006 to 23 Sep 2012 so the difference of rupees 1965/- basic should be credited with existing rate of DA to the me during this period

I was paid only from 24 Sep 2012 @ 15465/-

PPO No. S/042671/2005 (Army) & Corr PPO

No. S/corr/022132/2006(Army) dt 05 May 2006

Pension A/C No. ############ SBI (Main Br) Farrukhabad (UP) Pin 209625,

Home add - 6/6, Awas Vikas Colony Farrukhabad Mob No, 8795131090
Pramod Kumar Yadav

Aug 5, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP BENEFITS

I, No 14261637A Ex-Hav (Clk) Pramod Kumar Yadav retired from my last unit AHQ ASSU on 31 Jul 2016 with 50% medical disability pension. I am not received arrears and increase of Pension till date. Please do needful at the earliest please.

Your,s

Mob No - 9873382550
kochutharayil

Aug 4, 2016

for ACPNK pension

I enrolled on 8/8/1986 and discharged from corps of signal on 1/09/2006.According to my bank i am sepoy ranked but actually I am AACPNK ranked and is mentioned in discharge and pension book.So kindly forward papers to bank =SBI KAYAMKULAM .
yours faithfully

Ph no.-9400447233
Ramaiah Bobba

Aug 4, 2016

Endorsement of Family Pension in PPO of a living Soldier

I have not received any reply on the above subject. Once again I request your kind honour to give me some reply on my application.

Ex Naik (TS)NK
No.14214724H
Ramaiah Bobba
PPO: S/23557/89
Cell 9052128523

Address:

Flat No. 102, Fortune Residency
Road No.1, Chalasani Nagar, Kanuru, Vijayawada-520 007 (AP)
MOHINDERJIT SINGH

Aug 3, 2016

BROAD BANDING OF DISABILITY PENSION

Sir, I Regimental No 14291939F, Ex HAV, Mohinderjit Singh, SOS from Corps of Signals on 01 June 1995 with 20% Medical Board. My original PPO No is S 013680/95. Still I am not getting disability pension. But nor vide Circular No 561, dated 10.06.2016, you are requested to approach PCDA for broad banding of disability pension at earliest please. Thanking you Sir. yours faithfully, No 14291939F Ex Hav, Mohinderjit Singh (Mobile No 09463023500, gmail ID - [email protected]).
dhanyavinod

TO,
OIC NER GROUP SIGNAL RECORD JQBQLPUR
PIN NO 482001

SUB : NON ADJUSTMENT OF OROP

1. Original PPO NO. S/020810/2012 (ARMY)
2. I retired on 01 May2012
3. My pension bank account no. 30535187511 SBI Vadakara Kozhikkode Kerala.
Requesting you to please give me OROP benefit.
I will be very thankful for same.
Yahiali Shaik

SUB : NOT RECEIVED OROP

Sir I request my PPO No. 037401/2009 dated 31 Jan 2010
1. Original PPO NO. S/cor266486/2010s/cdr/142564/2011
2. I retired on 01 Jan 2010 for about 7 yrs
3. My pension bank account no. ############ SBI EAST patel nagar new Delhi.
4. July 2016 pension received Rs16,525.
Requesting you to please give me OROP benefit.
I will be very thankful for same.

Your faithfully
Dedv Sewrup Singh
Reachable at - 9953178596
Address - M-37, commander chock, vikas nagar,
Uttam Nagar,New Delhi!-110059
Sub Anil Kumar

Jul 23, 2016

Broadbanding of Disability pension

Sir I JC-377376A Sub (Retd) Anil Kumar was SOS from Corps of Signals with Disability pension @ 30% vide PPO No S/Corr/48578/2015 dt 25 Aug 2015 and Original PPO No S/17802/2015 (Army) dt 04 Mar 2015. Now as per PCDA Pension Allahabad Circular No 562, you are requested to approach PCDA for Broad Banding of Disability Pension at earliest
keshao

Jul 11, 2016

OROP arrears Not receive and no increased pension
Regarding Correction of Pension and Rank PPO under OROP Scheme.
Respected Sir

1. I No 15362379H Ex Hav (ACP- I ) ( retired from the Corps of Signals wef 01 Mar 2012 . My PPO No is S/049564/2011 (ARMY)
2. as scrutinised my pensioned there is no any increased still last pension month of may 2016 of OROP with effected date. Where is some body retired same date get OROP arrears as well as increased in pension.

3. therefor you are requested to take needful necessary action.

thanking you in an anticipation.

From
NO 15362379 H
Ex Hav (ACP- I)
BEHERE KESHAO TULSHIRAM
Email add [email protected]
JANARDAN DUBEY

Jul 8, 2016

LETTER FOR HONY SUB MAJOR

Sir, I, JC-369296N Ex-Sub(Hony Sub Major) Janardan Dubey retired from Army(Corps of Signals) on 01 Apr 2006. I have not got any letter regarding rank of Hony Sub Major. Request fwd the same at the earliest please., to correct the rank after retirement.

An early action is requested please.

From :- JC-369296N

Jul 6, 2016

ISSUE OF COPY OF DO PART II FOR THE RANK OF HONY CAPT

Sub;- ISSUE OF COPY OF DO PART II FOR THE RANK OF HONY CAPT

Sir.
With due respect I beg to state that I have forward many letters to your office through Zila Sainik Board Rohtak on dated 06 may 2015, 28 sep 2015 and 20 may 2016 vide ZSB office Memo No 315/ZSB/RTK. Sir after discharge from army service I have honoured by the rank of Hony Capt on 26 Jan 2015. But in this connection I have not received any proof for the rank of Hony Capt. Now I have in a great need of the above said DO PART II.
It is therefore requested to please look into the matter personally and kindly issue a copy of the same to me at the earliest.I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Thanking you Your faithfully

Rank - Ex Hav (ACP-I) 6A/714 Gopesh Kunj
Name - Ramashray Singh Yadav Raebareli Road, Vrindavan Yojna-1
Lucknow - 226029
Mobile No. :- 9721885777

REQUEST FOR REVISION OF BASIC PENSION ON DECLARATION OF OROP AND CREDIT OF ARREARS

1. With due respect and humble submission, I lay down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.

2. I retired from Corps of Signals after completion of 26 Yrs 14 days service from the rank of Havildar (ACP-I) w.e.f. 01 Nov 2014. My PPO No is S/42747/2014 (Army) dated 25 Aug 2014 and Corrigendum PPO No - S/CORR/75156/2014 dated 05 Dec 2014. As per above quoted my PPO Basic pension fixed on Rs 10029/-.

3. After declaration of OROP , the basic pension of Havildar (ACP-I) is Rs 10405/- whereas pension credited every month in my account is fixed on 10029/-. I am entitled to revised basic pension 10405/-pm + admissible DA from 01 Nov 2014 vide letter No Govt. of India MoD 12(i)/2014/D (Pen) policy-Part-II dated 03 Feb 2016. (All concerning letter regarding OROP attach with application for your information please.)

4. In view of the above you are requested to correct my pension fixed on 10405/- + DA from 01 Nov 2014 credited same in my account mention below:-

Bank/Branch - SBI/ Vrindavan, Account No - 30937567926
IFSC - SBIN0012830, MICR Code - 515002042

Date: 04 July 2016. (15367347K Ex Hav(ACP-I) Ramashray Singh Yadav)
Arup Kumar Saha 03 Feb 1962

Jun 29, 2016

Non receipt of OROP scale

I No 14244006F Ex Hav (OCC) Arup Kumar Saha retired from Army service wef Feb 2008. My PPO No S/56914. I have not received OROP scale till date. May I request you to issue instruction for the same to pensioning authority. I have already write a letter on 13 Jun 2016 and send through registered by post. An early action is requested please.

(Mob No 9830170774)

14246273F/B group /
Mobile No 8655 316 536
Email address; pati [email protected]

The Oi/c Signals Record Jabalpur

Sub:RECOMPUTATION OF DISABILITY ELEMENTS OF PENSION DRAWING PENSION AS ON 01/01/2009

I have been submitted an application to in para 3 of MOD letter NO10(1)/2009/D(Pension/Policy)dated 19/01/2010 in triplicate through my PDA on 03/04/2016 by speed post which is delivered on 07/04/2016 at 1546 hrs at your office.

You are requested to make the issue of CORR PPO at the earleist

Thanks and regards

Ex Patil Kanchan Dinkar
29/06/2016
Shyam Sunder Behera

Jun 27, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP PAYMENT

I, No-14257331A Ex Hony Nb Sub Shyam Sunder Behera retired from service after completion 26 yrs of service on 31 Mar 2010. I have received basic pension Rs 10029.00 at the retirement. I have not yet received OROP arrears and monthly increase of payment i.e Rs 10405.00. Whereas my other equal length of pensioner have received the same.

You are requested to kindly verify my records and advise to CPPC, Bhubaneswar, Odisha for early payment of arrears and increase payment of basic pension at the earliest under intimation to me.

Sd/-x-x-x
No-14257331A Ex Hony Nb Sub Shyam Sunder Behera
Mob-8908606892
Date:27/06/16
varmasasidhara101

Jun 24, 2016

Endorsement of wif'e's name in the P.P.O.

From URGENT

Corps of SIGNALS,
C/o. 56 A.P.O.

Sub : Endorsement of wife’s name in the Pension
Payment Order – Ex-Signalman R. Sasidhara Varma

I joined the Indian Army, Corps of SIGNALS on 14th March and discharged from the service on 24th June, 1977 due to medical category “CEE” with disability pension and the service element of the disability pension. I have completed only 11 years 112 days of service in the Army.

After my discharge from the Military Service I have got an Employment in the office of the Principal Accountant General (Audit), Kerala Trivandrum on 17th August, 1978 and retired from the service on 30th September, 2015 after completion of 27 years 01 months and 15 days with pension. As per the Central Civil Service Pension Rules the Accountant General (Audit), Kerala sanctioned family pension to my wife after my death.

At the time of my discharge from the Military service my wife’s name has not been endorsed in the Pension Payment Order.

Now the Government of India, Ministry of Defence vide their letter No. 01(05)/2010-D(Pen-Policy) dated 17.01.2013 the families of an Armed Forces Pensioner who get second re-employment in Central Civil departments or State Govt./PSUs/Autonomous bodies/ Local Funds of Central/ State Governments after getting retired/ discharged from military service and were in receipt of ordinary family pension would be entitled to draw two family pension i.e., the Family Pension (Ordinary) from Military side in addition to the Family pension, if any, authorized by the re-employer for re-employed civil service.

In the order it is also stated that the provisions of this letter shall be applicable to the Armed Forces personnel who got discharged/ retired/invalid out of service with effect from 24th September, 2012 or thereafter. Benefit of these provisions shall also be allowed in past cases however the financial benefit shall be granted from September, 2012 only.

I have submitted an application to the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension), Allahabad and also to you for endorsing my wife’s name in the Pension Payment Order. Now it is informed by the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension), Allahabad vide their letter No. G3/VIII/E-Comp/SIGNALS/2016 dated 01.06.2013 that they have requested to you to forward the claim if the same is admissible vide their letter No. G3/VIII/E-Comp/SIGNALS/2016 dated
on 16.03.2016 But still now you have not given any reply to them and they directed me to contact you for taking speedy steps for the submission of the details to them. So I request you to send the required information for endorsing my wife’s name in the Pension Payment Orders to the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension), Allahabad under intimation to me for approaching tem for the speeding endorsement.

Tiruvalla Yours faithfully,
25th June, 20 (R. Sasidhara Varma)
Kanwal Jit Singh

Jun 23, 2016

Revision of pension & Full pension

My date of enrolment of service is 6th Feb, 1981 and date of discharge is 30th April 2001. Full pension is still not to be start after 15 years of disharged date.
I have also still not received the arrears of revised pay commission which is not yet settled.They are not agreeing with my request to revise my pension pre 2006 vide PPO No S/016829 dated 30 March 2001,in Dena Bank Ghoshpura, Indira Nagar branch Lucknow.
Your favour in this matter is highly solicited to settled my arrears and full pension.

Kanwal Jit Singh
No 14241883k
Rank - Naik
PPO No S/016829 dated 30 March 2001
Dena Bank account ############,
Aruna singh chauhan

Jun 20, 2016

Pension scheme

Sr my husband Sr.no. 15354120× , rank-ex hav see 2008 me ritayard hua the jinki daeth (swargbaas) 17 February 2016 me huyi thi Sr hamari abhi taak pension nahi aayi he sr aap se nibedan he ki meri pension jald se jald aaane ki krpya kare mobile number-9639362747 a/c- 11245793282