OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

SP SINGH THAPA

Jan 13, 2016

non-receipt of dependent certificate

I, Ex-JC-368159H Nb Sub SP Singh Thapa, had requested to issue dependent certificate as per AO 120/80 as the same has not been endorsed in my Discharge Certificate issued at the time of my retirement. The certificate is mandatory for preparation of civil documents like relationship certificate and other relative documents. Any variation in civil and service documents related to the kindred roll may affect the pensionary matters in future. You are therefore, requested to issue the requisite certificate to help me in preparation of civil documents in Nepal. Please also refer to my letters dated 23 Sep 2014 and 23 Apr 2015. Thanking you in anticipation.
Nabakumar Debnath

Dec 29, 2015

CHANGE OF WIFE'S SUR NAME

I am 14293098H Hav Nabakumar Debnath, retired from Corps of Signals on 31 May 1996 . After deliberate request to you and then after to CDA(P) Allahabad to change of the name of my wife in PPO, a little action has been taken so far. Vide CDA(P) Allahabad letter no EDP/MISC/Corr.PPO. dt. 03.11.2015 and EDP/CORR/19/Complains/GP-XII/VOL-VI dt. 17.12.2015 instruction has been issued to you to forward Corr. PPO to CDA(P) Allahabad to solve my problem.Further instructed me to contact my Records Office for swift clearance . I am giving the all correspondence reference for further clearance please.
1. Original PPO No. S/048418/95 (ARMY) issued on 01 May 1996.
2. Corr. PPO No. S/CORR/128852/98 issued on 02 Dec 1998.
A appropriate action may please be taken to fwd my Corr. PPO to CDA(P) Allahabad.
Mob No . 9474700759
E-Mail ID. [email protected]
vijay.manwatkar

Nov 30, 2015

request for form 16 required

respected sir
I no 15371196N hav (TTC) Manwatkar vijay shriram retired from 01 Jan 2014
Sir I request that give me Form 16 for the year of 2012 - 13 and 2013-2014 porpose of banking home lone so
sir pls send to my home address eairler.

sir the above request all ready send me dated 28 0ct 2015 but not any replay till date.so pls reply me earlier and i waited you.

Your Faithfully

The Records Signals,
PIN – 908770,
C/o 56 APO.
Ph. 0761-260915.

Sub: Dual Family Pension claim in R/o Smt. Gurdev Kaur widow of No. 6267058 Lt. Hav. Balwant Singh

Ref : Your Letter No. P/6267058/FP-6/NER/PPO/1239 dated 31.10.2015

Acknowledge with thanks receipt of aforesaid letter along with PPO No. F/NA/017373/2015 (ARMY) dated 09.09.2015 & Pension Certificate. In this regard I would like to inform you the following against which corrective actions has to be taken at your end to meet and complete all the formalities of issued PPO.

1. Original copy of aforesaid letter along with Original PPO & other documents still not delivered as on dated (i.e 23.11.2015) neither to channel of payment authority i.e. Punjab National Bank (CPPC Branch), Ludhiana nor at the place of payment i.e. Punjab National Bank, Phase-7, Mohali Branch. In this regard our bankers had already made an enquiry on phone with CPPC Branch, Ludhiana and they have confirmed for non receipt documents.

2. In this context, I had gone through the aforesaid letter (copy attached) & noticed some errors in the address of bankers mentioned therein, which may leads to non delivery of said documents and needs the rectifications as under and resubmission to the concerned authorities.

(A) PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK (CPPC BRANCH - LUDHIANA),
5, FEROZEPUR ROAD, LUDHIANA CITY,
DISTRICT. LUDHIANA, PUNJAB – 141012.

(B) Also refer Point Sr. No. 2 (Place & Channel of payment) and address mentioned under copy to:
The letter addressed under copy to (Place of payment - Punjab National Bank, Phase-7, Mohali) has been clubbed with channel of payment. Therefore postal department may get confused for delivery of letter. Because letter should be delivered on a single address, where as address mentioned with two different Districts i.e. Mohali & Ludhiana of Punjab State with PIN Code of Ludhiana. Then how it should be expected delivery of letter at Phase-7 Mohali Branch of PNB. The correct address for Place of Payment strictly should be as under :

PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, S.C.O. 26 – 27, PHASE – 7 / SECTOR - 61,
S.A.S. NAGAR (MOHALI),
TEHSIL & DISTRICT - S.A.S. NAGAR (MOHALI),
PUNJAB (PIN CODE – 160062).

Keeping in view of above you are requested to take necessary action at your end for issue of letters with correct address or re forward letters if received undelivered back at your end. Please do the needful at the earliest under intimation to us and advice for further action.

Thanking You,

Gurdev Kaur
W/o Lt. Hav. Balwant Singh (6267058)
# 1161, Phase-3B2 / Sector-60,
S.A.S. NAGAR (MOHALI),
Tehsil & District: S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)
PUNJAB (PIN CODE – 160059).
Mobile No. 94177 53561
Rakesh K Mishra

Nov 21, 2015

Fwd of form-16

May I request you to fwd my form-16 for the year 2014-15 on my email ID [email protected]

JC-377027W
Ex Sub RK Mishra
nripencc

Nov 17, 2015

non receipt of discharge certificate

Ref : No 6261358 Ex Naik NRIPENDRA CHANDRA CHAKRABORTY. Original discharge certificate sent to your office in March 2015 , through RAJYA SAINIK BOARD, DELHI, for change of residential address. Duly amended discharge certificate has not yet been received. Three reminders already sent for the same.. Kindly send the same , without any more delay.
nripencc

Nov 17, 2015

non receipt of discharge certificate

Ref : No 6261358 Ex Naik NRIPENDRA CHANDRA . Original discharge certificate sent to your office in March 2015 , through RAJYA SAINIK BOARD, DELHI, for change of residential address. Duly amended discharge certificate has not yet been received. Three reminders already sent for the same. Kindly send the same , without any more delay.
basu deo

Nov 10, 2015

NON RECIEPT PPO WITH INDORSMENT NAME OF SECOND WIFE

With due respect and humble submission I would to like to state the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.
1: I, Army No.15370066Y, Ex- Hav, Basu Deo Discharged on 01 Mar 2015.
2: During retirement, I have received our PPO by hand, where the name of my wife is not printed in joint notification Colum
3: I have send a registered letter on 25 Apr 2015 (registered no.is RUO38900689IN) with endorsement of family pension entitlement form in triplicate dually sign by pension disbursing authority and self application to the name of family pension cell, OIC NER GP signals record.
4: I have lodge a complain on toll free no. to the OIC NER GP signals record office, complain no.is 8261.
5: now till date not received amended PPO with the name of my wife.
6: I requested to you please send fresh PPO with endorsement name of my wife which is enable my wife get the pension after my death.
7: I again requested to your honour for action as regard to joint notification name of my wife please be include in the PPO at your earliest.

My permanent address is

Hav(retd) Basu Deo.
Pawar Yallosa Krishnasa

Nov 10, 2015

NON ADJUSTMENT OF PDC CLAIM

No 15368215H Hav(Hony Nb Sub) Pawar Yallosa Krishnasa SOS from Corps of Signals on 01 Nov 2014. My final FSA recd on 29 Oct 2014 at the time all observation given to PAO (OR) Corps of Signals as per the PAO (OR) all out standing will be adjusted in final FSA, but the Final FSA recd no outstanding obsn will adjusted. I sent fresh PDC during the month of May 2015 and copy to PAO(OR) Corps of signals.The same is fwd by vide Signals records letter No P/15368215H /FSA/PDC/NER/ dt 02 Jun 2015 to PAO(OR) but the out sanding amount of Rs 10,000/- not cerdited by in my account till date. Therefore may I requested to you kindly look in to the matter I am facing hardship due to still unemployed. Thanking for your kindness.

Hav (Hony Nb Sub) Pawar Yallosa Krishnasa

Oct 28, 2015

request for form 16 required

respected sir
I no 15371196N hav (TTC) Manwatkar vijay shriram retired from 01 Jan 2014
sir pls send to my home address eairler

Your Faithfully
mobile no - 8600011892
YOGESH515167

Oct 15, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF DISCHARGE BOOK
Sir, after sudden discharge of my husband Army No 15384981H (S/m) on 31 oct 2014, I received PPO on 16 Aug 2015 vide Signal Records letter No P/15384981H/PPO-1/NER dated 8 july 2015. But, even after a lapse of more than six months DISCHARGE BOOK has not been received till date. Due to which my registration in various places like DSS&A Board, CSD, employment office, etc is still pending. In this connection my earlier request letter and DSS&A Board, SARASWATI (MS) letter dated 15 OCT 2015 may please be referred. Please send DISCHARGE BOOK of my deceased husband at the earliest.
- Smt SARASWATI W/O Late 15384981H. (Sigmn)
gopalankm

Oct 14, 2015

ANOMALY IN BROADBANDING OF DISABILITY PENSION IN RESPECT OF PRE-1996 RETIREES- REGARDING

Sir;
The Corr PPO No:DE/Corr/10543/2015 dt29 JUN 2015 received videSignals Records letter No:P/JC-126878/DP-5/NER dt21 JULY 2015 has reduced my DISABILITY PENSION from X Group Subedar to Y Group Subedar.The anomaly was brought into the notice of the PCDA(P) Allahabad vide my letter dt 05.08.2015, endorsing copy to your office as well as my PDA, DPDO, Thrissur.I had also lodged a complaint on PCDA(P) vide CDAO1/E/2015/00199, which has been disposed off by them on14.Oct2015 stating that you have been notified as Y Group Subedar not as X Group Subedar vide LPC and Data sheet furnished by the SIGNALS RECORDS and advised me to approach SIGNALS RECORDS for remedial measures.So,I am to request you to initiate immediate remedial measures so that I may get the arrears due from01.01.1996 without any futher delay. Failing which I will be forced to approach the legal authorities to get the payment with PENAL INTEREST.
Thanking youin anticipation.
Gopalan.K.M./Ex-Subedar.
Nabakumar Debnath

Oct 8, 2015

Signal Records Jabalpur (M.P)

Non receipt of Corr. PPO in respect of No 14293098 h Hav nabakumar debnath after submitting of signal records part ii order for change of wife`s name
1. I deeply regretted to mention that after a sending of several request to change of my Corr. PPO in the name of my wife , have not yet been received from signal records Jabalpur.
2. The correct name of my wife after marriage is RINA DEBNATH and before marriage her name was RINA NATH is rectified and published vide Signal Records Jabalpur DO Part II order No NER/103/003/2014 dated 28.01.2014.
3. The request letter with supporting documents has been sent through Speed Post to SR. Records Officer Signals Records on 26.05.14 and 29.10.14 as well as the Commandant Signals on 29.10.2014.
4. The same have also been posted through E-Mail to Sr.Records Officer , Corps of Signals Jabalpur on 05.01.15, 12.02.15 , 25.07.15 and 30.08.15
5. My request with Xerox copy of DO Part Order, PPO Order and Bank Accounts Pass Book have also been sent through Zila Saiunik Board, Howrah, West Bengal vide their official letter No. 01/12-N/2015-19 on 11.03.15 to Officer in Charge, Signal Records.
6. Once again I am to submit my request to forward me rectified CORR. PPO Order with correct name of my wife as a RINA DEBNATH as to my family pension smoothly draw my widow after my death.
7. My PPO Order No is S/048418/95(ARMY) dated 01.05.1996.
8. Corrected name of my wife is RINA DEBNATH vide DO Part II Order of Signals Record, Jabalpur is NER/103/003/2014 dated 28.01.14.
9. My correspondent address is follows:-
No.14293098H Hav Nabakumar Debnath
23/A Raja K.L.Goswamy Street.
P,O Serampore.

Mobile No:- 9474700759
10. Thanking you.
Rajkumar Shukla

Oct 7, 2015

Request for publication of part II order of my disabled daughter named ARUNA SHUKLA & inclusion of her name in my family pension.

I have been enrolled in Army-Crops of Signal as a Technical Electronic System (T.E.S.) on 25th November 1964 and after completion of my tenure (On Superannuation) I retired on 31st December 1988 as Hony/Nb/Sub.
During the period of my retirement the name of my disabled daughter was not included in my family pension as there were no such norms to include the name of disabled daughter in the family pension of an individual was existed in defence.
Now vide gazette notification, G.S.R. NO.938 (E), dated 27th December, 2012, letter No.1/33/2012-P & PW (E), Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions, Department of Pensioners’ Welfare, The Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India, is directed to state that the Government of India has decided to allow continuance of family pension to mentally/physically disabled children who drew, are drawing or may draw family pension even after their marriage giving effect to the amendment that the disabled children are eligible for family pension.
My daughter Named ARUNA SHUKLA already entered in my service record is physically disabled. She is unable to walk on her own and her marriage is also not possible in future due to her disability. Disabled certificate is also enclosed herewith the application for your kind reference.
Hence I request your kind honor that the name of my disabled daughter ARUNA SHUKLA may be include in my family pension record and in my PPO record for the purpose of family pension and the copy of the order including the name of my disabled daughter ARUNA SHUKLA may please be send to my bank address from where I am receiving my pension:

My Correspondence Address is:

MIG-5/216, AWAS-VIKAS COLONY
INFRONT OF DEFENCE COLONY
BEHIND B.S.N.L. COLONY
DISTT. - FARRUKHABAD (U.P.)
PIN CODE- 209625

Bank Correspondance Address is:

THE BANK MANAGER
STATE BANK OF INDIA
RAILWAY ROAD-FARRUKHABAD
DISTT. - FARRUKHABAD (U.P.)
PIN CODE -209625

I shall highly oblige to you for this act of kindness.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Your’s faithfully
No. 6323677F
Ex-Hony/Nb/Sub
Rajkumar

Place: Farrukhabad
Dated: 08/10/2015
Rajkumar Shukla

Oct 7, 2015

Request for publication of part II order of my disabled daughter Named ARUNA SHUKLA & inclusion of her name in my family pension.

Hence I request your kind honor that the name of my disabled daughter ARUNA SHUKLA may be include in my family pension record and in my PPO record for the purpose of family pension and the copy of the order including the name of my disabled daughter ARUNA SHUKLA may please be send to the below mentioned bank address from where I am receiving my pension:
Bank Correspondence Address is: My Correspondence Address is: My Home Address is:
To MIG-5/216, AWAS-VIKAS COLONY VILL – RAMPURA
THE BANK MANAGER INFRONT OF DEFENCE COLONY P.O. - SAWAIJPUR
STATE BANK OF INDIA BEHIND B.S.N.L. COLONY DISTT. – HARDOI (U.P.)
RAILWAY ROAD-FARRUKHABAD DISTT. - FARRUKHABAD (U.P.) PIN CODE -241123
DISTT. - FARRUKHABAD (U.P.) PIN CODE- 209625
PIN CODE -209625 MOBILE NO. 09473601542

I shall highly oblige to you for this act of kindness.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Place: Farrukhabad Your’s faithfully
Dated: 08/10/2015 No. 6323677F
Ex-Hony/Nb/Sub
Rajkumar
PAO OR Signals

Sep 22, 2015

Non receipt of Transfer grant & CILQ claim

I No 15370279M Hav (TTC) Saroj Kumar Singh, retd on 31 Mar 2015 My , CILQ & Transfer grant were not passed at the time of FSA. As per assurance of Comdt 1 STC, I had claimed on PDC during the month of Apr 2015. Then I reminded to Signals Records two times. Neither any action has been taken by Signals Records nor by PAO (OR) till date. Therefore, you are requested to look into the matter and intimate to me is there any query on the claim or pass the same for which a retd signaler be oblized.

My E Mail ID - [email protected]
suganyaarumugam

Sep 22, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF DISCHARGE BOOK

Sir, after sudden demise of my husband Army No 15392394M Hav/TTC (Sigs) C.Arumugam due to `Electrocution’ on 21 May 2014, I received PPO on 21 Apr 2015 vide Signal Records letter No P/15392394M/PPO-FP-1/NER dated 30 Mar 2015. But, even after a lapse of more than six months DISCHARGE BOOK has not been received till date. Due to which my registration in various places like DSS&A Board, CSD, employment office, etc is still pending. In this connection my earlier request letter and DSS&A Board, Sivagangai (TN) letter dated 05 Aug 2015 may please be referred. Please send DISCHARGE BOOK of my deceased husband at the earliest.
- Smt A.Suganya, W/O Late 15392394M Hav/TTC C.Arumugam

PIN- 908770
C/o 56 APO

GRANT OF ADHOC BONUS : 2012-13

1. Please refer myself followings letters/reminders :-

(a) JC-300220N/Sigs/pers/02 dated 19 Dec 2013.

(b) JC-300220N/Sigs/pers/02 dated 25 Jun 2014.

(c) Sigs Rec compline Register No 6106 dated 08 Aug 2014.

(d) Sigs Rec compline Register No 6387 dated 20 Sep 2014.

(e) Sigs Rec compline Register No 6387 dated 08 Nov 2014

(f) Sigs Rec compline Register No 6387 dated 20 Nov 2014.

(g) Sigs Rec compline Register No 6978 dated 02 Jan 2015

(h) Sigs Rec compline Register No 6106 dated 02 Jul 2015

2. I, JC-380220N Nb Sub (Retd) Biswajit Sutradhar of Corps of Signals retired on 01 Jan 2013.

3. As per orders, I am entitled for adhoc bonus for the financial year 2012-13 as I was retired after 31 Dec 2012 which has not been received by me so far. In spite of repeated letters and reminders forwarded to Signals Records, no intimation has yet been received from Signals Records or PAO (OR) Corps of Signals Jabalpur (MP).

4. Please intimate present position of the case at the earliest.

(Nb Sub(Retd) Biswajit Sutradhar )
parchuri.satyanarayana

Sep 17, 2015

MACP ARREARS IN FORMER SERVICE

Army No-14267095X,EX-HAV Parchuri Satyanarayana

With due respect and humble submission I state the flowing few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.

I was promoted to Havildar on 01 Jan 1998 in my former service and completed in same rank up termination of service with out any promotion. As per MACP ruling person completed in same rank up 8 years will get an increment and grade pay to be hike to the next higher grade. So MACP is due on 01 Sep 2008 for me, but Signal Records published from 30 Jul 2009( completion of 24 Years which is incorrect). This is severely effecting on my pay and allowances.

Therefore you are requested to re-publish the MACP DO II with effect from 01 Sep 2008, by canceling the existing DOII.

Thanking you Sir,
badal roy

Sep 9, 2015

Grant/Non Payment of Adkoc Bonus

1. I No 15392564 L Ex Hav Badal Roy retired on 30 Apr 2013.
2. As per order I am entitled for Adhoc Bonus for the financial year 2012-2013 as per I am retired after 31 Mar.
3. In view of the above the PAO(OR) may please be apprised accordingly. The payment may please be made on the above address

Ex Hav Badal Roy

Cell Phone No-8900525009
Tarun Kumar Adak

Aug 31, 2015

APPEAL AGAINST REJECTION OF DISABILITY PENSION

I No 15385908W Ex-Hav Tarun Kumar Adak discharge from service wef 01 July 2012 from Army. Under Army rule 13(3) item (III).

Prior to discharge from service I was down graded to the medical categoryP2(P) (S1H1A1P2(P)E1) and accordingly I have been gtd 30% of disability vide (RMB) AFMSF-16 dated 03 Apr 2012. But even though, VOI not gtd me that entitled pension on my disabality which is injustice, alone by the VOI.

In view of the above, it is requested to reconsider my case in the eye of low.

Ex-Hav Tarun Kumar Adak

cell phone: 09333517906, 9733125269
Tarun Kumar Adak

Aug 31, 2015

GRANT/NON PAYMENT OF ADHOCK BONUS

1. I, No 15385908W Hav Tarun Kumar Adak retired on 01 Jul 2012.

2. As per orders I am entitled for achoc bonus for the financial year 2011-2012 as per I am retired after 31 mar.

3. In view of the above, the PAO(OR) may please be apprised accordingly. The payment may please be made on the above address.

Ex-Hav Tarun Kumar Adak

Aug 22, 2015

NON ADJUSTMENT/NON RECEIPT OF PDC

From,

No : 15352222P
Rank : Ex Hav (ACP Nb Sub)
Trade : OSS(I)
Name : Chitta Ranjan Sharma
Nepalgarh Colony, Kishanganj
Bihar – 855108 (Mob No - 09430947413)
Email : [email protected]

1. With due respect and humble submission I wish to lay down following few lines for your kind attention and favorable action please. I have not received any reply of my last three letters in this regards.

2. I had retired on completion of my 24 years 03 days color service wef 01 Mar 2010 (SOS) with medical category P2 (permt) and 20% medical pension. I had completed the service terms and condition for payment of ACP Nb Sub, DO Pt II order also made vide Sigrecords Pt II order No 1/############dated 02032010. My PPO NO S/049934/2010/ARMY Dt 27 Jan 2011.

4. It is around five and half years have been completed after my retirement (wef 01 Mar 2010), but till today I did not received due arrears of pay and allowances from Hav to ACP (Nb Sub) as per my last pay in accordance with the variation of DA, as well as def of pay scale between Hav and ACP (Nb Sub). (photocopy of my last statement of FSA or Final statement of account attached herewith for your ready ref).

5. In view of the above and the duration of three and half year after my retirement, I fell to write you to know the present position of the case, so as to be satisfied at this end.
Kehar Chand