OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

BINDHYACHAL SINGH

Mar 10, 2015

Non receipt of Disability Pension. Due to non availibility of Dis. PPO

Service No. 14280186 NK. MD Azizul Haque GP.–Y of Signal Records Jabalpur drawing his defence pension from United Bank of India, Islampur (Murshidabad WB.) Branch through A/NO. ---0793010106927 before that He was drawing his pension from Treasury Office Murshidabad, Berhampur. Then on request his pension was transferred to United Bank of India, Islampur Murshidabad (WB.) For payment in A/NO. 0793010106927 ON 16/03/2001. After that Record office has forwarded Disability PPO No. D/RA/3402 Dated 17 April 2003 in May 2003 to Treasury Office Murshidabad, Berhampur for further forwarding to UBI Islampur Branch but it was not dispatched from Treasury Office. Due to that he is financially looser. Loss certificate / non - receipt certificate of Disability PPO. No. D/RA/3402 Dated 17 April 2003 BY Treasury Office Murshidabad ,Berhampur has not been issued even after several time request of the pensioner.
Kindly guide for payment of his Disability Pension.

From Bindhyachal Singh,[email protected]

OIC NER
Signals Records
Jabalpur
Sub : ISSUE OF LPC
I the above enrolled in Corps of Signals on 10 Oct 1986 and SOS on 01 Nov 2008 on As colour
Service and I served last unit is 58 Wrls Exptl Unit
At present I joined with SBI as Armed Guard and I am in need of LPC from competent authority to fix my salary on Salary protection ground.
I hereby requesting you to grant me LPC on extreme compassionate ground and the same has to be sent to following office address for further submission to SBT authorities.

CHIEF MANAGER
STATE BANK OF INDIA
OPP JUNA GANJ BAZAR
PALAN PUR
PIN 385001
GUJARAT

My email ID is [email protected]

I will be ever grateful you for this act of kindness.

NARAYANBHAI CHAUDHARI
Request for LPC has already been submitted by by Registered Post earlier. But still I am in not pt of the LPC
24 Feb 2015
Hony Capt Amar Chand

Feb 22, 2015

FSA NOT RECD

JC-376366K Hony Capt Amar Chand Date of retd 01 Jan 2015

Sir, My final FSA still not recd at my home add.
Sacmaity

Feb 18, 2015

Sub: Required for Relation Certificate

With due respect I, no- 15378872A (ACP HAV) Sachi Dulal Maity has retired on 30 Jun 2009. My Son’s name is Santanu Maity & his date of berth is 14 May 1997 (Pt II order no - HQ East Comnd (Sigs) 20/01/09).
The actual matter is that he wants to join Army & for this he wants a Relation Certificate.

Therefore, I shall be highly obliged if you kindly listen to my request & prepare a Relation Certificate for him.

My home address is :-

Sachi Dulal Maity.
C/O Sudhangsu Shakar Maity.
Vill – Jamua.

exman manoj kumar

Feb 9, 2015

HOME ADDRESS CHANGE

SUBJECT :- CHANGE OF Home ADDRESSEE

1. I, No 15392859F Rank : EX SIGMN Name Manoj Kumar was retired on 01 jan 2013.
2. I have shifted from vill& post hazipur PS Raunapar Dist azamgarh Pin 276122 TO H. No. 95 Kanchan pur Matiyari (Rajnagar) Chinhat LUcknow UP.
3. Zila Sainik kalyan Office Lucknow Dispatch Latter No.2133/2014 Dated 14 Oct 2014.
4. please send to home Address part II order

Manoj Kumar
(No 15392859F EX Sigmn
Manoj Kumar
yashodhar shetty

Feb 5, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION FOR DEC & JAN 2015

I JC 380403K NB SUB(Retd) Yashodhar Shetty SOS from Corps Str 01 Mar 2013. My Pension not credited to my account for the month Dec 2014 and Jan 2015. Life certificate already submitted in Dec 2014 and as per advice of bank again I submitted life cert in Jan also. But pension for Jan also not received. kindly request to do the needful.

CPPC - SBI Bebbal branch, 2nd floor, Premises 12/13 Lakshmalik layout, Ganga Nagar (N) Bangalore 560024

Account holding at SBI PUTTUR(DK) Branch, Puttur Centre P.B No 22, PUttur 574201, D.K District, Karnataka

Adrres ; Bramary Nilaya, Mottethadka , Darbe, Puttur -Teh , Dakshina Kannada- Dist, Karnataka 574202
ANBUVIZHI

Feb 3, 2015

Non receipt of Pay Certificate

From
No 15380705H RANK LNK ( Retd )
R.Sakthivel

C/O 56, APO
JABALPUR
MP - 482001

Sub : Requisition to provide a copy of my last pay certificate - reg

I R.Sakthivel, was appointed in CANARA bank , Block -6, Neyveli 607803 as Prob.Watchman on 01.09.2014 .

I sent, last pay certificate requisition letter through Indian postal system two times to Signal Records, NER Group in November and on 6th December 2014.

But unfortunately I have not received the copy of my last pay certificate till now.

I once again very much request you to do the needful at the earliest.

No 15380705H RANK LNK ( Retd )
R.Sakthivel

OIC NER
Signals Records
Jabalpur

Sub : ISSUE OF LPC

I the above enrolled in Corps of Signals on 28 Jan 1989 and SOS on 31 Jul 1998 on Med ground. Last Unit served is Army Software Development Centre, Delhi.

At present I joined with SBT and I am in need of LPC from competent authority to fix my salary on Salary protection ground.

Manager (OAD)
Zonal Office, Kozhikode
State Bank of Travancore
Jubilee Bhavan, Eranhipalam
Kozhikode - 673006
Kerala

My email ID is [email protected]

I will be ever grateful you for this act of kindness.

Sunil Kumar C
Note :-

Request for LPC has already been submitted by by Registered Post earlier. But still I am in not receipt of the LPC
anna j

Jan 26, 2015

signal records NER

I n

birendrasingh

Jan 19, 2015

non receipt of corrigendum ppo

Non receipt of corrigendum PPO
1. I JC 371867A Sub Maj & Hony Capt. Birendra singh retired on 01 oct 2013, and before retirement awarded Hony Capt. on 15 aug. 2013 on active list ( part ll order no. ############) dt. 16-08-2013.
2. No corrigendum PPO issued to me and i am getting pension of Hony. Lt. still now.
My PPO no. S/36308/2013 (Army) dt. 21 june 2013.
3. Kindly issue the corrigendum PPO and inform to PDA. I am drawing pension from PNB Shahpur, Patna, Bihar a/c no. ################.
esnmurty3733

Jan 16, 2015

Non receipt of medical PPO

Sir This is Ex JC373327a Sub E S N Murty Retired on 01 Jul 2014, PPO No is S/29767 and i am awaiting for my Medical PPO please let me know the status of the same and intimate

Thanking you sir

With Regards
E S N Murty
mkrai

Jan 16, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF HONY LT PPO

OIC NER Group - Ref our letter No JC-375133W/MK Rai/01 dt 30 Nov 2013.
The Records Signals
PIN - 908770
C/O 56 APO

NON RECEIPT OF CORR PPO IN R/O HONY OFFICER OF THE RANK HONY LT
IN F/O JC-375133W SUB & HONY CAPT (THEN HONY LT) MANOJ KUMAR RAI
SBI LUCKNOW CANTT A/C No 32643103021

1. I, JC-375133W Sub Hony Capt (then Hony Lt) Manoj Kumar Rai have been retired from Army, Corps of Signals since 01 Dec 2013 (SOS).

2. I was awarded as Hony Lt on 15 Aug 2013 active list (Signals Records Part-II No-1/############dated 16 Aug 2013, Col Records DO No 3459/CA-4/T-13/DO/ID-13/ dated 16 Aug 2013). After retirement I was awarded Hony Capt on retirement list (Col Records DO No 3454/CA-4/T-11/DO/RD-2014 dt 27 Jan 2014).

3. PPO of Sub (PPO No S/48040/2013(Army) dt 24 Sep 2013) was issued to me during the disch drill at Depot Regt, Jabalpur. I requested with competent auth of Depot Regt and Signals Recoords also for issue of a corr PPO to the rank of Hony Lt. Normal time for issuing of corr PPO of Hony rank is not more than 3 months. I report you with grief that nither PPO of Lt nor any info regarding the case conveyed to me till date.

4. In view of above you are requested to treat matter sympathetically and take necessary action for issue of Corr PPO of Hony Lt with all the outstanding arears at the earliest to avoid further financial loss. Your favourable action in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Your's faithfully,

(Manoj Kumar Rai)
Sub & Hony Capt
Mob-09450074298
sukhveer171

Jan 11, 2015

LPC

Respected Sir ,
I Am No-15365622A ,Trade-OCC,Name-Sukhveer Singh, DATE OF DISCHARGE-01 JULY 2012, Discharge Book No-2064, Requesting for LPC at earliest for my pay fixsation .
At present I Am serving in SYNDICATE BANK , I''m feeling proud as a part of corps of signals team, And Thankful to all of our Records Team member for providing immediate services whenever and wherever our any member in need . kindly send my LPC on below mentioned Address:-
Name-Sukhveer Singh
Syndicate Bank, Near Police Line Mandir,
Civil Line, Moradabad (UP)
Pin-244001
State-U.P.
MOBILE NO-09568214081
Nanhe Babu Sharma

Jan 9, 2015

Change of Correspondence Address

Subject : Change of Correspondence Address

I no.15358864-A Ex Hav (Op Ciph) Nanhe Babu Sharma, has been re-employed in Cabinet Secretariat , Govt of India New Delhi and now I am posting in New Delhi.

Any type of correspondence in respect of my pension or any type of welfare may please be delivered at my new correspondence address which is mentioned below:

NANHE BABU SHARMA
QUARTER NO - 730
POCKET NO - 2, TYPE - 2
LODI ROAD COMPLEX
NEW DELHI - 110003

This is for you kind perusal and necessary records please.

Your's faithfully

(No-15358864-A Ex Hav
Nanhe Babu Sharma)
shivram deshpande

Dec 15, 2014

non receipt of ppo copy

Respected SIr, I smt. sulochana bhagwan patil widow of Army No-6285208 Ex-Signalman (late) Bhagwan Ganu Patil was applied for my husbands PPO Xerox Copy twice time by speed post to oic sigrecords in past month for my family pension. Because Bank Manager demanded me PPO copy of my Husband which was misplaced by my husband. Sir till date PPO copy not receipt my me. So Please sent me immediate on my Postal add given below:-

Smt- sulochana Bhagwan Patil

ARMY NO-6285208M Rank- Sigmn Name. Bhagwan Ganu Patil
Date of Enrollment- 10-05-1962
Date of retirement- 31-05-1980
Date of Expire - 15-04-2014

Sir, I am waiting for the same so please send me immediate the ppo copy(ctc/Xerox/duplicate) on my postal address & email

Thank You Sir................Yours Faithfully

FROM
JC-377400L
SUB
LAL BABU MAHTO

My IDs no is 101034(Transfer grant),101035(Luggage claim),101036(L.T.C of 2013).109659(Luggage claim) . These IDs Numbers are Approved by P$A OR and amount not paid by PDC.
My IGNOU Regn No-A24230634 But Certificate not send by signal records.
10% DA declare from Jan 2014 and my leave in cash 300 days but increase allow not send by PDC.
Incresing rate on graguaty also not send by records.
please inform to me on my email and by letter.
Baban Pusate

Dec 14, 2014

pub of pt II orders

I army No 15357320Y Ex-Sigmn Pusate baban Ramdas retired from Corps of Signal on 31 Jan 2002. My case regarding pub of Pt II order of daughter was forwarded to your office 10 month ago through DSSB Chandrapur Maharashtra State. But still the date I have not received any confirmation regarding the pub of pt II order. As well as I have also requested to dispatch my relation/dependence certificate of my family to mention their names in ECHS. When I was retired that time no kid to me and after retired my wife given birth to TWO daughter. Pt II order of one daughter has already pub by records. But another one was still to be pub hence the case was submitted to records. Request look matter seriously at your end and early pub cas.

Army No 15357320Y Ex Sigmn Pusate B R
nannawaremd

Nov 18, 2014

Non rec eipt of Disability pension for the interim period from jan 1996 to 11 jan 2012

R/Sir
With reference to your letter No.P/14217151/DP/RAMB/NER dated 22 may, 2014, after doing all the need fulls and submitting all the documents as and when asked by you, I have not received my disability pension till date. No communication received after may 2014.
It is requested to your kind honor to look into the matter and arrange to restore my disability pension at earlist, and intimate the status of my long pending case. Kindly intimate your Contact No and Email Id.
Yours' faithfully.
Nannaware M.D.

My address - No. 14217151P, H/No-67, Samata colony, VinayakNagar, Behind Dhoot Showroom, Ahmednagar-414001 (Maharashtra)
Contact No. 0241-2353494, M - 94231822315, Email - [email protected]

PIN 901124
C/O 56 APO

REQUIRED LPC FOR PAY FIXSATION RESPECT OF 15365370 Y
EX NAIK(TS) ORK – 1 D SRINIVASA RAO , SOS 01 JUL 2008

I’m No 15365370Y Ex Naik(TS), Trade ORK-I Name Damuluri Srinivasa Rao, Discharge Book No 6561 and PPO No S/027489/2008 (Army) date of discharge 01 July 2008 rquesting for Sixth Pay LPC at earlist for my re-pay fixsation.

I’m feeling proved as a part at Corps of Signals team and thankful to all our records team members for providing immedaite services whenever our any member in need kindly send my Sixth Pay Commission LPC on below mentioned address at the earliest please (Attached self envelop with stamps).

NAME D SRINIVASA RAO
H.NO. 2-1-261/301, PLOT NO 68A
MYTREYI NILAYAM
MAMATA NAGAR, ROAD NO 3
NAGOLE, HYDERABAD
PIN CODE : 500068
MOB NO : 9299650356
EMAIL : [email protected]

I shall be grateful to you for your this act of kindness.

Thanking you sir,

(D. Srinivasa Rao)
Nihara Ranjan Pattanaik

Oct 23, 2014

Non recived email ID from The Signals Record.

I No 15664938Y Hav Nihar Ranjan Pattanaik My discharge No- 09-14-2831 disc date 30 Sep 2014. I twice time complain to not receive of my mail ID from Signals record, so you are kindly requested to give me my mail ID for my further correspondence with Indian Army. Please take necessary action and intimated us in my phone no- 9437344149 or mail ID- [email protected], [email protected] thank you.

HAV NIHARA RANJAN PATTANAIK
tarsem singh salaria

Oct 20, 2014

HONY RANK

GRANT OF HONY RANK REPUBLIC DAY 2014
RESPECTED SIR, I 15365556H EX CHM (OSS) TARSEM SINGH GRANTED HONY NB SUB RANK AFTER RETIREMENT
I HAVE NOT RECD ANY DOCUMENT FOR PROOF FOR FACILITIES AFTER RETIREMENT. SO I REQUEST YOU TO
SEND ONE COPY OF PROOF.
PIN - 144214
birendrasingh

Oct 10, 2014

Non receipt of corrigendum PPO
My PPO no. S/36308/2013 (Army) dt. 21 june 2013.
shyambabugupta

Oct 8, 2014

GRANT OF HONY RANK

Ex HavACP Nb/ SUB Shyam Babu Gupta
H.NO.226 Hata Ramdas Sadar Bazar Post-Dilkusha
Lucknow UP Pin 226002

SUBJECT :- GRANT OF HONY RANK REPUBLIC DAY 2014

1. I, No 15364421P Rank : EX HAV (ACP NB/ Sub) Name Shyam Babu Gupta was retired on 01 May 2014 and granted HONY Naib Subedar Rank after retirement. I have NOT received any document for proof for availing facilities after retirement.
2. So, I request you to send one copy for proof for availing the facilities for the following Addressee.
H NO 226 Hata Ramdas Sadar Bazar Post- Dilkusha Lucknow UP 226002.

Shyam Babu Gupta
(No 15364421P EX HAV (ACP Nb/ Sub)
chmschandra

Sep 30, 2014

adhoc bonus

Ex CHM(ACP SUB) Satish Chandra
T-93 Flat No. 9 Jain Colony Part I, Solanki Road, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 110059

SUBJECT :- GRANT OF ADHOC BONUS FINANCIAL YEAR 2013-14

1. I, No 15364273P Rank : EX CHM (ACP Sub) Name Satish Chandra was retired on 01 May 2014.
2. As per order am entiteled for Adhoc Bonus for the financial year 2013-14 as per retired after 31 March.
3. In view of the above, The PAO (OR) may please be apprised accordingly. The amount may please be made in my DSP Account No: 30574004848 SBI Faridkot Cantt. IFSC Code No. SBIN0005601

Name Satish Chandra)

Copt t o :
PAO (OR) CORPS OF SIGNALS - It will be appreciated if Adhoc Bonus is
JABALPUR (M.P.) created in my above account No.

SUBJECT :- CHANGE OF MAILING ADDRESSEE

2. I have shifted from 46/3 Old Chitral Line Sadar Bazar Delhi Cantt TO T-93 Flat No. 9 Jain Colony Part I, Solanki Road, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi – 110059.
3. In view of the above, The mail pertaining to me, please may be fwd of my new addressee of the following :-

Satish Chandra)

SUBJECT :- GRANT OF HONY RANK REPUBLIC DAY 2014

1. I, No 15364273P Rank : EX CHM (ACP Sub) Name Satish Chandra was retired on 01 May 2014 and granted HONY Naib Subedar Rank after retirement. I have NOT received any document for proof for availing facilities after retirement.

Satish Chandra)
s ray

Sep 27, 2014

non receipt of corrigendum ppo

TO THE OIC SIGS RECORDS,JABALPUR (NER GROUP) Respected sir,sub; Non receipt of corrigendum ppo noS/10113/81:case of ex no 6312974 sigmn.sushil kumar ray. Ihave the honour to state that with ref.to my regd.letter dated 14.7.14 and my application dated 24.7.14 through secretary ZSB burdwan which has been forwarded to you vide his letter no 7/10(a)BRB/1052 det.11.8.14.I8 also send an email in this connection but it is regretted to inform you that no reply has been received by me so far.It is for your kind information that several applications were sent to pcda in this regard but all in vein. I am suffering lot at this old age due to non receipt of corrigendum.I will be grate ful if kindly do the needful in this regard . Thanking you . yours faithfully, ex no 6312974 sigmn sushil kumar ray "ANAMIKA) VIVEKANANDA PALLY,P.O. BOLPUR,DIST BIRBHUM(WB) PIN 731204 Email id [email protected] mobile no 09832242050, 08509305250