OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

mohantyr

Sep 25, 2020

Non receipt of new ppo

I no 15369936Y ex have raghunath mohanty. Date of retirement is 28 feb 2015 has not received new ppo. I have getting 1000 rupees less than other pensioner retd fm jan 2026 in pension. Pl quary it.
Santoh sh

Sep 14, 2020

Non Received of pension documents & canteen card

Sir I No. 15661644A Ex Hav Santosh Kumar Retired from Corps of Signals on 31 May 20,
Sir I have not received pension documents & canteen card, so pls checked my documents and send my pension documents by post soldiers board kanpur

My mobile no 9451503574
Email [email protected]

Sep 7, 2020

Despatch of family details

Please despatch of my family details via email or
Whatapp at the earliest. My email address is
[email protected] and whatapp number is
PrijikumarD

Sep 6, 2020

Non receipt of Disability certificate/ EPPO

I am Ex No 15361525L NK (TS) Prijikumar D, old PPO S/039712/2009, retired on 1st March of 2010, in my PPO the Name of NOK not mention in the PPO, my first marriage has divorced done the part ii order by the Served Unit I where served and the Second marriage Part ii order also done by the Unit but Name not mentioned, I am disabled person and due to the above issue I can not renew my Canteen smart Card and ECHS Card, also I did not received my Disability certificate til date. In this condition How can I get resolve this trouble please guide me through my mail. I hope your kind consideration on this act.Your's Faithfully.
PRIJI KUMAR D. PRIJIBHAVANAM, PO ARANOOTTIMANGALAM, MAVELIKARA, ALAPPUZHA, KERALA.
PIN:- 690110
MY Mail ID is:- ([email protected])
PrijikumarD

Sep 6, 2020

Non receipt of Disability certificate/ EPPO

I am retired from Corps pf Signals on 1st March 2010 as disabled but still not recd the certificate for Disability, and also not mentioned my NOK in the original PPO, I have married two times and first marriage has been Divorced and Part ii order have been done by the Unit where I served, and second marriage Part ii orders also done by the Unit, but in the PPO the name of wife not mentioned, due to this I can not renew Canteen Smart cart and the ECHS Card, how do I solve this both issues. I hope a solid guidness from your side through mail.
Yours faithfully.
My
No is 15361525L NK (TS) Prijikumar D,
My Mail ID is [email protected]
Adress: Prijibhavanam, PO Aranoottimangalam, Mavelikara, Alappuzha, Kerala, Pin 690110.
oic signal record

Sep 4, 2020

none receipt of eppo

sir
i 15663695 M Sigmen Manoj kumar (DR) disscharge book no 3232 retired on 01/11/2013 Eppo ,disable Eppo not recieved till date
so please despatch new Eppo same immediatly.

my Address
Mobile no - 9811784816
Pramod Kumar Mahanty

Sep 4, 2020

Till date my PPO not showing in the signal Records

Sir I No - 15695735W L/Nk Pramod Kumar Mahanty (Retd) got retirement on 31 July 2020 but till date PPO was showing in the signal Records, PPO was generated as ############ by the PCDA(Allahabad) and send in the 602 commencement. So I request you to please share the same in the signal Records website and my mail ID - [email protected]

15695735W
L/Nk Pramod Kumar Mahanty(Retd)
Mob - 8289000136
Mail - [email protected]
gihi gigi

Sep 3, 2020

Finalcial benefits on HONORARY RANKS

I have awarded honorary subedar after my retirement from Indian Army(corps of signals)
shall I get any financial benefit on this rank? still I have not received any types of financial
benefit. please confirm

with regards

George K J

Sep 1, 2020

None Receipt of eppo

I JC 373313A SUB (OP CIPH) Ved parkash retired
On 01 sep 2008. EPPO not received till date. So please despatch same immediately.

My address
Ved parkash S/o Hoshiar singh
Vill - Gulabpura
P O - Dehlawas Gulabpura
Teh & distt - Rewari, Haryana 123401

Sep 1, 2020

Change of date of birth of my son

I JC 373313A Sub Ved parkash retired on 31 aug 2008. What is the procedure of change of DOB in
Son which wrongly published
PATIL KANCHAN DINKAR

Aug 30, 2020

Non receipt of pension/arrears of pre 01Jan 2016 by notional pay

The Records Officer.
NER
Signals Records
Kindly refer your letter no 5104/NER/7th CPC/Pre############F dt 18 Jan 2020 and my reply letter submitted alongwith required documents on 03/02/2020 by registered post.
You are requested to do the needful at the earlist.
Thanks and regards

PATIL KANCHAN DINKAR
14246273F Sigmn
Mob no 8655 316536
Add : PL6A, SECTOR 14, 1/3/13, SAHYADRI APTS, KHANDA COLONY, NEW PANVEL 410206.
Arun Kumar Misra Army97

Aug 17, 2020

ePPO against the circular no. 631 dated 5th March 2020

I beg to state that, I Hony/Nb sub Arun kumar Misra (Regimental No. 14221709W) is yet to receive the financial benefit against the circular No.631 dated 5th March 2020. When contacted the PDCA pension cell i am informed that ePPO against the PPO No. S /018202 / 97 (Army) is not generated and thereafter instructed me to contact your good self.

In continuation, please note that i was awarded the Honorary Rank of Nb / Sub on the independence day of 1997 vied Signal records Letter No. 3477 / CA -4 / T -14 /ID 97 dated 20th Aug 1997, which makes me eligible for the benefits underlined in the circular 631 Dated 5th march 2020. Hence request your good self for an early action.

Yours Faithfully,

From
Ex-CHM Army No 15354096M
PRADEEP KUMAR K
ARCHANA HOUSE (MRA – 76)
KUMIZHIKKARA, KAZHAKUTTOM (P, O)
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM (Dist)
KERALA STATE, PIN : 695 582,
MOBILE No : 9495394271 6238205234
Email id : [email protected]

SUB : MACP IMPLEMENTATION reg:-
REF : PPO No. S/050315/2006 and Electronic PPO No. ############
With due respect and humble submission, I wish to lay down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.
After completion of 20 years and 284 days of service, discharge from service on 28 Feb 2007. My SOS date is 01 March 2007. I enrolled in the corps of signals on 21/05/1986 as a operator after completion of nearing 7 years of services remastering to operator Cipher with effect from 07/04/1993 and promoted as a PA Hav vide SRO Part II order No 0048/94 dated 01/02/1994 (10/12/1993 – Pay and allowance and 15/09/1993 seniority). (SB Havildar vide SRO Part II Oder No 457/0040/1994 dated 09/07/1994). I hold the Havildar/CHM rank as a long period of 13 years and 5 months. Now I getting Havildar pension Rupees 20034/- only. I am eligible for MACP pensionary benefits,
My PPO Number is S/050315/2006 and Electronic PPO Number 1572006018260. I humbly request that to settle my case and issue new EPPO at the earliest

Thanking you in anticipation

Regarding MACP

From : Ex-CHM Army No 15354096M
PRADEEP KUMAR K
ARCHANA HOUSE (MRA – 76)
KUMIZHIKKARA, KAZHAKUTTOM (P, O)
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM (Dist)

Ex CHM Pradeep Kumar K
Ankita Samanta

Aug 11, 2020

About LPC and 7thpc Ppo

Sir I No 15354595F Subra ta Samanta by Dsc /RPF /ADA send a letter vide no L/No RPF ADRA /MISC - 2020/3124about LPC and I also applied two times for 7th PC PPO but no reply from your office.

Your'sfaithfully. Subrata sam.
Vill+PO Garh. Loyal pur Dist Bankura. anta No -15354595F. TS -N K. 722144 Mob 7001147055
sudeepkkr

Aug 7, 2020

Non Receipt of eppo

I, Surajit Kumar Das, Ex Army No - 14229387W Ex Hony Nb Sub (Operator) retired on 01 March 2003. My original PPo No is S/043934/2002 (Army) and last received PPo No. S/CORR/6th CPC/360036/2013 dated 27 December 2013. I have not yet received revised eppo and also could not download online. It is requested that my eppo may please be send my home address i.e Surajit Kumar Das, S/o Late Tarak Nath Das, Vill - Bamunia, P.O - Jukhia Bazar, P.S - Bhupatinagar, Dist - Purba Medinipur, State - West Bengal, Pin code - 721430. My phone number is - 9647948220 / 8327342448 and my email id - [email protected] This is for your kind necessary action please.

sd/
(Surajit Kumar Das)
sudeepkkr47

Aug 6, 2020

Non Receipt of eppo

I, Surajit Kumar Das, Ex Army No - 14229387W Ex Hony Nb Sub (Operator) retired on 01 March 2003. MY original PPo No is S/043934/2002 (Army) and last received PPo No. S/CORR/6th cpc/360036/2013 dated 27 December 2013. I have not yet received revised eppo and also could not download online. It is requested that my eppo may please be send my home address i.e Surajit Kumar Das S/o Late Tarak Nath Das . Vill - Bamunia, P.O - jukhia Bazar, P.S - Bhupatinagar, Dist - Purba Medinipur, State - West Bengal, Pin code - 721430. My phone number is - 9647948220/ 8327342448 and email id - [email protected] This is for your kind necessary action please.

sd/
(Surajit Kumar Das)
Subas Chandra Sasani

Aug 3, 2020

Compliance of status

Clearence of ECHS Card status MINILATA PANIGRAHI
Sir, the ECHS Card application No 0001359072 dt
4th Oct 2019 & my speedpost application 24/07/20
is pending the status for your clearence since long
named MINILATA PANIGRAHI.
Part II Order No NER/0051/017/2019 dt 01 Mar 2019
has already been published, changed the name from
MINILATA SASANI to MINILATA PANIGRAHI.
Hence, clear the status documents to regional centre at the earliest with an acknowledge.
With regards.
The 2nd Aug 2020. Subas chandra sasani.
prabsin680

Jul 30, 2020

ECHS Application Issues

My name is Sawaliya Singh and submitted the ECHS health Card application on 22/03/2019, payment of Rs 354 was also successfully done on the same day.
Below are the details

Registration number - 0001120238
old card number - LKO080264
phone number - 9935321659
Present Address - 2/255, Rajani Khand Sharda nagar Yojna, Lucknow - 226002

On 25/03/2019 I received the status in the ECHS app from Signal Records Office , Jabalpur

Status - "Awating verrification of documents from benifeciary (click on edit application for rectification)"
Remark - "Invalid member in this record office"
Benificiary status - "Rejected by record office"

How can I be an invalid member when i have all the details linked to the same office, can you please let me know the exact reason for the rejection and help me in moving my application forward?

Sawaliya Singh
+919935321659
Email - [email protected]
Devesh Kumar Rathore

Non receipt of CEA claim

Respected Sir no CEA claim adjusted till date. I no 15667618P Hav (Rtd) Devesh Kumar Rathore retired on 31 Jan 2019 fwd CEA claim for my two school going children after retirement on 06 September 2019 vide letter no 15667618p/CEA/2019 to oic ner gp with all supporting documents. Pls intimate and reply on my. Contact no - 8765297628. and. email ID - [email protected] thank you
Devesh Kumar Rathore

Non receipt of CEA claim

Respected Sir I fwd an application with all supporting documents to oic ner gp for the CEA claim of my two school going children for the academic year 2019 being post claim and not given during the retirement on 31 Jan 2019, vide letter no 15667618P/CEA/2019 dt 06 sept 2019. Till dt no claim has been credited in my bank account. Pls reply and info. ( no 15667618P Hav (Rtd) Devesh Kumar Rathore dt of retirement 31Jan 2019 ) contact no - 8765297628, email ID - [email protected] thank you
H1ariom

BIRTH PART -II ORDER

PUBLICATION OF BIRTH PART II ORDERS

Please refer to ZILA SANIK BOARD REWARI HARYANA letter No. (2409) dated 16.03.2020 on the above subject (.) It is submitted that the birth part-II publication document sent through Zila Sanik Board Rewar Haryana (.)

I, 14265025A EX TS NAIK Hariom once again requesting you that the copy of Birth part II Order published may kindly be forwarded to me at the earliest as the same has not been received by me as on date. The correspondence is going on for quite a long time. I Hope, the documents forwarded by me as advised by you is fulfilled your requirement.

14265025A
(EX TS NAIK HARIOM)
E_mail : [email protected]
Mobile : 8396882488
H1ariom

publication of birth part-II order in R/O My son YOGESH s/o Hariom

PUBLICATION OF BIRTH PART II ORDERS

Please refer to ZILA SANIK BOARD REWARI Haryana Letter No. (2409) dated 16.03.2020 on the above subject (.) It is submitted that the birth part-II order related document has already been sent (.)

I, 14265025A EX TS NAIK HARIOM once again requesting you that the copy of Birth Part II Order published may kindly be forwarded to me at the earliest as the same has not been received by me as on date. The correspondence is going on for quite a long time. I Hope, the documents forwarded by me as advised by you is fulfilled your requirement.

14265025A
(EX TS NAIK HARIOM )
E-mail : [email protected]
Mobile : 8396882488
chennappaannaiah

Jul 27, 2020

PUBLICATION OF PART II ORDERS

Please refer to Joint Director, Dept of Sainik Welfare & Resettlement, Bangalore letter No SWR/BNG(U)/Pt-II/CON&DOB/S/299/2019 dated 19.09.2019 and your Office letter No P/JC-225347F/T-7B/NER/Wel PTO Cell/AFY dated 3010.2019 and my personal letter dated 27.01.2019.

I, JC-225347F Nb Sub (Retd) B B Chennappa once again requesting you that the copy of the Part II Order published may kindly be forwarded to me at the earliest as the same has not been received by me as on date. The correspondence is going on for quite a long time. I Hope, the documents forwarded by me as advised by you is fulfilled your requirement.

JC-225347F
(Nb Sub(Retd) B B Chennappa)
E_mail : [email protected]
Mobile : 9845065622
Kdprasad

Jul 24, 2020

For ECHS Smart Card

I am Ex Subedar Khanduri Dwarika Prasad Reteired from Army on Oct 2015. I applied for ECHS smart Card during Aug 2018 with my Wife Rajeshwari,daughter Trupti Khanduri and son Rahul Khanduri total card 04 Nos but till date i have received only three card excluding my daughter Trupti Khanduri's card. I am checking continuously ECHS beneficiary APPS in which showing status under observation from Records, sir how long i have to wait to clear observation from Records.Sir please take necessary action to clear my observation and any other documents is required for the clearance so please intimate to me as soon as possible i will ever be thankful to you.

(JC-378068M