OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Request to provide New E-PPO number

I, R.Mani haven't received my new E-PPO number.
Kindly help me with my new E-PPO number.
Please find my personal information below:-
Rank:-14260534P
Name:- R.Mani
Rank- Ex- Naik (TS)
Date of enrollment:- 19 November 1984
Date of retirement:- 30 November 2004
Email:- [email protected]
Phone no:- +91 94483 94717

Please provide me with me new E-PPO number.

R.Mani
Ex- Naik (TS)
14260534P
+91 94483 94717

Hi sir,

I, R.Mani I haven't received my E- PPO number,
Kindly help me with my new E- PPO number.
Please find my personal information below:-
Number:-14260534P
Name:- R.Mani
Rank:- Ex- Naik(TS)
Date of enrollment:- 19 November 1984
Date of registration:- 30 November 2004
Email- [email protected]
Phone no- +91 94483 94717

Please provide me with my E-PPO number.

R Mani
Ex-Naik(TS)

Hi Sir,

I, R Mani haven't received my new E-PPO details. Can you please help me to provide the new E-PPO. Kindly find my personal details below:-

No:14260534P
Rank : Ex Naik(TS)
Name: R. Mani
Old PPO no : S/044953/2004 (Army)
Date of Birth : 05-03-1966
Date of retirement: 19-11-1984
Date of discharge : 30-11-2004
email : [email protected]

Kindly revert me at the earliest with new E-PPO number.

R Mani
Ph No : +91 94483 94717

Did not receive Electronic PPO copy

Sir my PPO number is S/044953/2004, retired at the rank of naik (TS) , Please help me in getting my Electronic PPO copy.

Thanks in advance!

Army no:- 14260534P
Name:- R.Mani (Naik<TS>)
Retirement date:- 30th NOV 2004
Email id:- [email protected]
Phone number:- 9448394717
15661026P

REVISED PPO NOT RECEIVED

Sir My Old PPO No is :############ Rank of Hav, new PPO No:############, Rank of ACPNb sub (MACP III) REVISED PPO not received. Please help me sir,

Army no :15661026P
Name: Ganga Singh
email id: [email protected]
mob no: 8582850650
A PIRAMANAYAGAM

Nov 15, 2021

Request for add correct date of birth of my spouse in new PPO Regarding

Army No. 14289103L ex.Naik A Piramanayagam here by requesting that in my E-PPO my spouse date of birth mentioned only year that also wrong as 1963. But actual DOB of my spouse is 05/02/1962 ( 5th February 1962). So kindly I am requesting you, the mistake may please be corrected for future raising problems.

Pl note : Iam not received my original copy of new PPO

Thanks for the act of kindness.

1. My e-mail id is : [email protected]

Tirunelveli District,
Tamilnadu -. 627010

Nov 15, 2021

revised eppo

Ref my e-mail dt 24 Sep 2021 and 13 Oct 2021.
2. Sir, I JC-382469Y Sub & Hony Lt
K Ramesh was
discharge from service on Feb 2021 and promoted the rank of Hony Lt on 26 Jan 2021. The eppo was recd as a Sub during my pension. (The copy of eppo of sub and final pay slip att for redy ref).
3. The revised eppo of Hony Lt not recd till date I am also spoken to PCDA customer care center and he was not recd any documents from records so pls despatch the above docu for preparation of eppo if you are recd the eppo pls inform me sir , and I also revised of PPO for basic pension letter fwd to signals records dt 24 Sep 2021 and 24 Oct 2022 (copy att) and complient in two time but not clearlby pls instruct to PAO (OR) for settlement of the case.
4. The case already deley in 8 month pls settlement at the earliest pls.
Piryanshu

Nov 11, 2021

non receipt of answer of previous mail

sir my Father Late Sh. Tara Chand Expired on 10/11/2020 due to long illness. and his NOK Late Smt. Bhani Devi also Expired ion 07/02/2021. i also informed to OIC NER gp Signals records . we are also raised a query in matter of his basic pension when he is live. but there is no response received from your end. now my self his son Sanjeev Kumar requested to you for any allowances is due in his account please clear at your end immdtly .his pension account is also closed after informed byme.
so it is requested that any of allowance claim is pending in favour of EX 14225525P Hony Nb/sub Late Sh. Tara Chand inform to me as his Son. All documents sent by post death certificate PPO etc .

yours Faithfully
Sanjeev Kumar S/O Late Sh. Tara Chand
Vpo. Kutani, Distt. Panipat, Haryana,Pin 132103
mob 9813742899
Sundar Bangera

Nov 7, 2021

Request to provide New E-PPO number

I, Bailur Sundera Poojari not able to find my new E-PPO details in PODA site. It shows no available data.Can you please help me to provide the new E-PPO. Personal details are provided below.

No:14212837M
Rank : Ex Naik
Name: Bailur Sundera Poojari
Old PPO no : S/15361/86 (Army)
Date of Birth : 15-11-1952
Date of enrollment: 16-01-1971
Date of discharge : 31-01-1986
email : [email protected]

Kindly revert me at the earliest with new E PPO number.

Bailur Sundera Poojari
Ph No : +91 9448105366
P Pandian

Nov 5, 2021

MACP Revised EPPO and Amendment in my home address and Bank Details

I No: 1535565IF, NK(.TS) P PANDIAN was discharge from Service on 01 September 2006 my old PPO No S/026010/2006.I received a letter from FSA section signals records, on 11 February 2021 Ref no, P/15355651F/FSA/Remit/NER dated 11 February'21 as forwarding of Demand Draft (Rs 10401/-), Account of MACP Gtd Weef 01 January 2006 from OIC, Signals Records.
Regarding this letter , if any increase my basic amount sir, because still current month also received basics same as earlier (Rs 18427/-) only. So may I know any changes in basic amount, I request your honour please help for same.
In our FSA Section my personal details like home address and bank details need to be amend as given below details.

HOME ADDRESS (PERMANENT) :

STATE : TAMIL NADU
PIN: 636457

EMail : [email protected]
Mobile NO: 9345287411
For further letter Correspondence and info

These details are to amend as soon as possible
I will ever remain this act of Kindness

Thanking you in anticipations

Your's Faithfully

P PANDIAN
TSNK
15355651F
Old PPO No: S/026010/2006
New ePPO , still not received

Mobile No : 9345287411

Please Register this details for info

MACP Revised EPPO and Amendment in my home address and Bank Details

Balu2021

Oct 29, 2021

EPPO

I am not able to find my new PPO details in pcda site. It shows no available data.. Can you please help me to provide the new E-PPO. Personal details are provided below.

No:14206120H
Name: K.Balasubramanian
Rank: ex Naik
old ppo no : D/006007/1980

lucky.choubey1

Oct 20, 2021

Revised Demand Draft

Hi Team NER GP Signal record office Jabalpur,

I need help with below two requests:-
Demand Draft sent(242366) of amount- 24335 dated 16th Jan 2021 is no longer valid due to expired date.
Since I have changed my address I have not been able to get any communication-related documents sent from your end.
Hence kindly resend the fresh Demand Draft again to my current address - Ajay Kumar Choubey, Nageshwari Nagar, C/O Balaji Nagar Ward No-11 Saguna Khgaol Road, Opposite Godawari Palace, Danapur Bihar Patna (801503).
Also, change my previous record address to the above current address.

Ex Hav (ACP) Ajay Kumar Choubey No-14246128K
Contact-9708808175
cp_shrivastava

Oct 18, 2021

Correction in Date of Birth

I have retired from service on 01 March 2006. My wife Smt Amita Shrivastava Date of Birth has been entered wrong in the Record office by Part-2 Order. the correct Date of Birth is 4 July 1972. I have already submitted the supporting documents in the Record office through the soldier board, Muzaffarpur on approx 5 march 2021. Still, I haven't received any reply from your side . Kindly Solve my Problem.

Your's Faithfully
Chandeshwar Prasad Shrivastava
Ex-men Rank- Hony/Nb/Suv
Army no-14233935A
mobile no -9771798299

Oct 13, 2021

revised eppo

Sir, I JC-382469Y Sub & Hony Lt K Ramesh was
discharge from service on Feb 2021 and promoted the rank of Hony Lt on 26 Jan 2021. The eppo was recd as a Sub during my pension. The revised eppo of Hony Lt not recd till date I am also spoken to PCDA customer care center and he was not recd any documents from records so pls despatch the above docu for preparation of eppo if you are rece the eppo pls inform me sir , and I also complient in two time but not clearlby pls instruct to PAO (OR) for settlement of the case pls.
Agfpc13t9r

Oct 13, 2021

Eppo in wrong account no

My eppo no ############ have ramesh chander armayno 14255922 h occ class one date of retirement 31 March 2098 in this eppo wrong account no plese correct account no ################ pnb pilu khera jind haryana. Re send this eppo wih correct account no thankfull to you
Sudharsanan Thampi K

Sep 29, 2021

Change of name

Iam EX No:15354088N, TS NK, Sudharsanan Thampi K, sir yesterday i was registered a complaint, some mistake that my ARMY No is wrote 15254088N, (wrong) correct No is 15354088N, sir my daughters documents sent direct to NER gp or sent through zila sainik board, which documents are required sir, municipality office told no change name in birth certificate, so what can i do sir, please inform me sir,

Nemom, yours faithfully,
29/09/2021,

Mob:8500518596,
Sudharsanan Thampi K

Sep 28, 2021

CHANGE OF NAME,

Iam Ex No:15254088N, TsNk, Sudharsanan Thampi K, Retaired from 01/06/2006, GOPIKA A.S, is my daughter born to me by my wife R. Asha kumari, on 23/02/1996,
In the Birth certificate GOPIKA A. S, her name is written as A ANUSHA, which was recorded in my ARMY Discharge Book No, 4629,at the time her birth as per roule, later when she was admitted in the school she rwlinquished her name as GOPIKA A. S, and it continues and in all her educational record's till date and now ahe is known as GOPIKA A. S, so i requested to you change my daughter name A ANUSHA to GOPIKA A. S in my discharge Book and all my pension docoments,
This erquest and judicial firstclass magistrate Thiruvananthapuram affifavit, and news paper adverticement, and other documents take and request to zila sanik welfare office, dealing clk told firstly change her name in her birth certificate then apply, so iam contact Ngercoil municipality and request it, But office told no change name in birth certificate, only add initial, so what can i do sir, what procedure to change my daughter name in my pension documents, please help me sir,

Nemom, yours faithfully,
28/09/2021,

Mob: No: 8500518595.
JC-368897M

Sep 27, 2021

NON RECEIPTS OF EPPO

I, JC-368897M Sub & Hony Capt Avtar Singh, retired from Corps of Signals on 01/09/2006. I am not in receipt my EPPO No ############. May I request you to kindly send my EPPO on email ID [email protected] at an early date please. Thanking you Sir.

Not claimed revised X GP (diploma) pay

Sir, Iam jc 382713 n sub AK Pathak have been retired on 01 Aug 201.and Iam not availing X Gp pay (diploma) pay please check and take necessary action please.
Yours sincerely
Jc 382713n
Sub Anil Kumar Pathak
email add [email protected]
Mob no 8859454927

Not claimed revised X GP (diploma) pay

Sir, I jc 382713 n sub AK Pathak have not availed X Gp pay (diploma) pay please check and take necessary action please
Kirori Mal

To credit "X-gp" arrear.

I JC376736Y Sub&Hony Sub Maj Kirori Mal received my corrigendum PPO No ############ PPO Suffix 0102 dt 10 Sept 2020. I received creditable amount mentioned in the PPO but group pay @ Rs 6200 pm mention in PPO for the period 01 Jan 2016 to 31 Oct 2016 is not credited to me till date.

You are requested to credit the amount for the above mentioned period.
I will be very grateful to you.
SIGNALS

Sep 23, 2021

Eppo not getting

Sir, Iam ex Naik 14292626P SOMASEKHARA KURUP R and my old ppo is S/017889/92/Army. My eppo and pension status is not available at pcda site. Data not available remark is getting. So you are requested to provide the same at the earliest
KS GURUNG

Sep 16, 2021

E-PPO NOT FOUND/RECEIVE

I No 14243856Y H/Nb/Sub Krishan Singh was retired on 31 Jan 2006. My Old PPO No is S/044518/2005 and my Mob No 9805448417. Sir till date I am not receive any E-PPO. When I go through net msg shows records not found. Kindly do the needful.
Megha Chauhan

Sep 14, 2021

REDUSED OF BASIC PENSION FROM RS 24650/- TO RS 22500 j

Sir I 15380430A MACP NB Sub (TTC class 1) and Hony Narendra Singh Chauhan SOS on 01032017.My basic pension had been adjusted RS 24650 same redused from Rs 24650 to Rs 22550 . I was retire last pay Basic RS 12360 + Grade RS 4200. As per seventh pay commission (12360+4200)*2.57+5200msp= RS 47760.my basic pension should be 50%of last pay RS 47760=RS 23880 but my basic pensin has been adjusted RS 22500.kindly check my basic pension and take necessary action.
Kirori Mal

Sep 14, 2021

To credit the PPO arrear

I JC376736Y Hony sub maj Kirori Mal received my corrigendum PPO No ############-0102 dt
10 Sep 2020 in month of March 2021. But creditable
amount not credited to my pension account till date
either by PCDA(pension) or Record office, Corps of Signals, Jabalpur.

You are requested to take action accordingly, so
that my creditable amount credited by both offices.