OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Aug 26, 2019

NON RECEIPT OF NEW PPO

I, JC 369781H Sub Maj (SKT) Agasaca Narayana retired from Corps of Signals on 31 05 2008. I have not yet received my
new PPO sofar. I came to know by PCDA on toll free number that my documents have not been received by PCDA for revision of pension and advised me to approach Signals Records office for the same. Therefore it is requested that the same may please be fwd to PCDA for their n/a. My old PPO nO is S 0269422008

With Regards.

Sub Maj A Narayana (Retd)
F. No 203, Jayanagar colony
New Bowenpalli, Secunderabad
Telengana- 500011
Mob : 9908534571
Daljit Singh 123

Change of DOB of my wife No

Sir my wife is suffering from cardio and diabetes so I apply new 64kb ECH card now I hold 16kb ECH card my wifeDOB as per PT11order 25-05-1966 but correct DOB as per matric certificate 01-04-1964 so please change DOB I send all documents through zilla sanik office on 1 July 1919please it's urgent. Your faithfully. Ex. No 14269490k sigman DALJIT Singh
Daljit Singh 123

Change DOB of my wife

Sir my wife is suffering from cardio and diabetes so I apply new 64kb ECH card now I hold 16kb ECH card my wifeDOB as per PT11order 25-05-1966 but correct DOB as per matric certificate 01-04-1964 so please change DOB I send all documents through zilla sanik office on 1 July 1920 please it's urgent.

Your faithfully.
Ex. No 14269490k sigman
DALJIT Singh
Daljit singh satpal kaur

Aug 20, 2019

Change date of birth of my wife

Your faithfully.
Ex. No 14269490k sigman
DALJIT Singh
kaluramalamdi

Aug 18, 2019

APPLICATION FOR CHANGE OF NAME AND DOB - SON OF HAV KALU RAM 15374923L

Respected Sir
Please refer to this office letter no SBG/PartII/1548 dated 25 Oct 2018.
Reminder was also raised from office on 21 Jan 2019 and reminder 3 raise on 10 aug 2019.
It was confirmed from your office that Part II order have already been issued from your office.

It is pertinent to mention that this office has NOT RECEIVED copy of of the Part II order
It is requested that COPY of part II may be send to this and ESM at earliest to avoid harrasment to the ESM.

KALU RAM
ops1536

Aug 7, 2019

ePPO

My self JC No 373101P Sub Om Prakash Singh kushawaha
was retired on 31 Mar 2018.
My PPO No is ############
which was sent by post to me.
Due to very poor print quality not visible clearly except PPO Not.
I request your kind honour please re-send my ePPO on my email address as below
ASHOK TRISAL

Aug 4, 2019

NERGP, SIGNAL RECORDS, JABALPUR, NON-FIXATION OF ARMY FAMILY PENSION IN RESPECT OF MRS. ARUNA DEVI, W/O. NO.6259749 EX. HAV. T.N.TRISAL

ALL THE FAMILY PENSION RELATED DOCUMENTS IN RESPECT OF MRS. ARUNA DEVI W/O.NO.6259749 EX. HAV. TRILOKI NATH TRISAL WERE SENT TO NER GP SIGNAL RECORDS JABALPUR ON 30.04.19, BUT NO REPONSE IS RECEIVED TILL DATE.
TELEPHONICALLY I CAME TO KNOW IN THE MONTH OF MAY 2019 THAT THE DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY JABALPUR PENSION CELL, AND AFTER THAT TRIED REPEATEDLY TO CONTACT OVER PHONE, BUT THE LINE ALWAYS GOES UNANSWERED.
REQUEST TO INTIMATE THE PRESENT STATUS BY MAIL AT E-MAIL ID. MENTIONED IN THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED AND BY POST ALSO AT THE ADDRESS MENTIONED IN THE DOCUMENTS

(ASHOK TRISAL)

S/O. TRILOKI NATH TRISAL
M.NO.7303934063

Aug 2, 2019

FAMILY PENSION

1. Smt Kholngaiting W/o No 6302018 Rect (L) S Khaizathang Paite had submitted her family pension claim since 22 Feb 2019.

2. It is requested that the above widow is in financial hardship due to non receipt of family pension. You are requested to intimate the present position of the case where it is struck and non issue of family pension.

3. An early action is requested please.

Nb Sub (Retd)
Zila Sainik Board
Churachandpur
Manipur - 795128

Aug 2, 2019

ISSUE OF E-PPO

My No is JC-376323P Nb/Sub (Retd) Ngamkholun who was retired since 30 Nov 2007 and till now I have not received E-PPO.
You are requested to forward the same to me as per address given below:-

Ex Nb Sub Ngamkholun
Manipur - 796005
chintadevi

Aug 1, 2019

Request for issue of E PPO

Respected Sir, I smt Chinta Devi w/o No 14274781 Late Sigmn Rajeshwar Prasad Singh r/o Vill-Harpurnand, Po- Parmanandpur, Dist- Saran (Bihar), PIN- 841101. I have no E PPO. Request issue the E PPO and fwd to me at above mentioned address. Also mentioned in suffix letter of service No. contact No 8906132425 & email address : [email protected]
MD Mozammel Hoque Biswas

Aug 1, 2019

Correction ECHS card no.

I lay down the following few lines for your consideration and favourable action please. I jc367262F sub MD MOZAMMEL HOQUE BISWAS submit on line applicationfor replace new ECHS card. I am 32kb card holder.
Sir due to misunderstanding the card no entry wrongly card srl no. My card no JB0002689.
I requesting to you please take a necessary action for correction the card no. Another misstake I amp disabled due to OSTO ORTHORITIES. Sir both ammendments are required.
I shall be grateful to you for the above act of kindness.
Your's faithfully
MD Mozammel Hoque Biswas
Ex jc 367262. Mob no -9732742105
shaikkolkarabdulsalam

Jul 23, 2019

Non receipt of PPO(Service and Disability)

I JC 374268L, Sub (Hony Sub Maj) Shaik Kolkar Abdul Salam was retired from Army ( Corps of Signals) on 31 Oct 2016. My PPO No S/43347/2006 (ARMY). I am not received new Pay commission ( Corundum PPO) new pension received from bank but PPO not yet received both Service and Disability PPO. Request to forward PPO the following address due to recently I am shifted to another rent house.

MY NEW ADDRESS AS FOLLOWS

SUB SK ABDUL SALAM
Plot No 28, Flat No 101, Balaji Residency, Kalyan Devi Estate,
YAPRAL, Securnderabad, RangaReddy ( Distt), Telanagana (State) Pin - 500087.

Please send PPO to New Address, Thnking you sir,
Yours Faithfully,
SK Abdul Salam
S. K. Simha

Jul 20, 2019

Non receipt of hony. Rank

With due regards l would like to state that l have retired form Indian army on 01.02.2012 after completing of 26 year of service. Accordingly, my pension has been fixed at basic pension Rs 10405/- with ACP-1, however, l have not yet received Hony. Rank of Nb. Sub.

Therefore, l would request you to issue notification of new rank of Nb. Sub. At the following address as l am re-employed at cabinet secretariat, govt. Of india and presently posting at new delhi.

Sunil kumar sinha

Rangnath Wagh

Jul 17, 2019

Issue of " Diploma In Electrical Engineering & marks sheet Sertificate

Respected Sir
With hamble respected submission I lay down following few done for your favourable consideration & action please.
I Was retired on 30Apr 2019 from corps of signals I was completed TECHNICAL Class ' EFS - class -1 serial NO 1110107 periods from 29 Jan 2007 To 09Jun 2007 at 2TTR(1stc) my Technical class-1 published vide unit pt - ll - 0/0033/2007 dt 02 /02/2007 & SRO pt - ll -1/0552/025/07
However I have not been received this class-1 certificate Wich having to muchly lmportance for me seeking job in Technical field. This same certificate has been Issued to my other courses mate vide certificate No CRC/AICTE/4023dt -05 Aug 2010 .
You are requested to issued me the same certificate for employment purpose in civil as soon as possible.

Army No-15388473 k
Rank- Hav
Name -Wagh Rangnath Raghoji

Permt Address
Wagh Rangnath Raghoji
Vill- Chikhala post pimpri(khandare)
TEH- Lonar Dist - Buldana
State - Maharashtra
Pin 443302
Mob 8605388660.8605292834
Gmail ID [email protected]
Bhaajan singh

Jul 15, 2019

Request for issue of leave encashment details:Reg.

TO ,
The Officer-in-Charge NER
Signal Record Office
Jabalpur (M. P.)

Sub: ISSUE OF LEAVE ENCASHMENT DETAILS

With due respect and humble submission I No. 14270782Y Ex Hav Bhajan singh beg to state few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. Sir I have enrolled in Corps of Signal on 24 Aug 1979 and after serving for 24 Years retired on 31 Aug 2003.

2. Sir further I have joined as Head Constable (Radio Operator) in CISF on 29 May 2004. Now I am due for retirement on 31 Jan 2020 after superannuation of service. In this regard this department needs leave encashment records of previous service to complete paper formalities and leave encashment.

3. It is therefore requested that kindly send my leave encashment records on following address:-

Personal Official
ASI/EXE/(RO) Bhajan Singh The Sr. Commandants
CISF, NZ-I Hqrs CISF 8TH Reserve Bn.
Mahipalpur Jaipur (Rajasthan)

ASI/EXE/(RO)
CISF 8TH Res.Bn.(J)
Bhaajan singh

Jul 14, 2019

Request for issue of leave encashment details:Reg.

With due respect and humble submission I No 14270782Y Ex Hav Bhajan Singh beg to state few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. Sir I have enrolled in Corps of Signals on 24 Aug 1979 and after 24 Years retired on 31 Aug 2003.
2. Sir further I have joined as Head Constable (Radio Operator) in CISF 0n 28 May 2004. Now I am due for retirement on 31 Jan 2020 after superannuation of service .In this regard this department needs leave encashment records of previous service to complete
paper formalities for leave encasement .
3. It is therefore requested that kindly send my leave encasement records on following Address:-
Personal Official

TO,
OIC NER GROUP
SIGNAL RECORD JABALPUR
SUB : REQUEST FOR NEW PPO
With due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don’ recived the revised ppo of the 7 th pay commission, I am NO.15376684A NAIK RAMANA REDDY MULAKA RETIRED FROM SEVRICE ON 01-03-2009. MY OLD PPO NO.IS S/059829/2008 (ARMY). YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND ME MY NEW EPPO ACCORDING TO 7 TH CPC. AND INTIMATE THE SAME GIVEN ADDRESS /EMAIL/MOBILE NO.
THANKING AND REGARDS

NON RECEIVED NEW EPPO
OIC NER GROUP
Signal Record Jabalpur
SUB: REQUEST FOR NEW PPO
With due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don't received the revised PPO of the 7th pay commission,
I am no.14242004X NK K Anantharajan ( K A Rajan) retired from service on 01.01.1998. My old PPO no.is S/04944/97(ARMY). You are requested to send me my new EPPO according to 7th CPC. and intimate the same given address / email-id / mobile no.
Thanking and regards

K.A.Rajan. B.Sc.,
18/1-A Pandian Nagar - 5th Street
Thiruthangal - post ( 626130)
T.N. ( S.India)

Mobile No. 9943381161

shivram deshpande

Jun 28, 2019

NON RECEIPT OF NEW EPPO

1. I Army No. 15378891L Ex Hav Deshpande Shivram Rajaram has been retired from Corps Of Signals on 31st Dec 2010. Till date, I have not received latest new EPPO or any arriers related 7th CPC.

2. You are requested to do the needful at the earliest and inform me on my Email. An early action is requested.

Thanks and Regards.

Yours Faithfully,

(Ex Hav Deshpade Shivram R)
No. 15378891L
Email. [email protected]

May 28, 2019

Lta not filing regarding

Hiii sir
Mera naam mohit son of 14214379.late sudhakar devidas bhamre refer to the record signals c/o 56apo letter no p/14214379//FP-3/NER sir vo letter me ye likha hai ki pc no... Ds no ...... Aur amount rs ..... Ye detais mere father ke pda ke pass details nahi hai usi ke vajah se mera family pension cllaim ruka hua hai to aap sahebanse vinti hai ki jald se jald yati vo details aapke pasd available hongi to mujhe [email protected] ye mail id per bhej dijiye ya to mera family pension process kijiye kyonki sir mere papa aur mummy expire hone ke baad se yani 2012 se abhi tak mujhe koi bhi payment nahi mila hai aur sir financial issue ho raha hu delly ki requarment me meri puri nahi kar pa raha hu aap sagebanse vinti rahengi ki meri. Family pension claim form jald se jald proces kijiue thank you very much sir
From. Mohit son of 14214379 late ex singalmn sudhakar devidas bhamtr
Mobile number 9834893369
Rajvir123

May 24, 2019

Sanctioned of Disability pension

From :
JC-376381Y
Nb Sub Rajvir Singh (Retd)

To OIC NER Group
Signals Recods

Respected Sir

I was invalided from service from Corps of Signals on 31 Oct 2007 as permanent low medical category. My disability element was rejected by PCDA Allahabad. Finally after two appealing, i lodged my case in AFT Chandigarh. AFT Chandigarch has given the decision in my favor and court order published on 19 Sep 2017. Now PCDA Allahabad has released my revised PPO and sent to signals records for further action. But till now I have not received that PPO No ############ (4) which is issued by PCDA.

Therefore I request your kind honor to dispatch above PPO to me at the earliest.
Your Sincerely
Rajvir Singh
15719936w

May 18, 2019

Cant login my signal record website ,very urgent for further loan process

Sir I cant login my signal record website,due to forget my password even I can't login with forget password option also,shown as "who is ur 1st love" I cant login
Is very urgent to open for further process of my hoam lkan documents
Jadhav Sanjay Janardhan

May 17, 2019

X Pay Issue

X Gp Pay
Dear respected Sir,
I JC376253F Hony Sub Maj JE (System) retired from Corps of Signals from 31 Dec 17 and After the 7 CPC I am not received X-Gp Pay of JE (System) @ Rs 6200/- from Feb 2016 to till dt. You are requested to look into my case at you end at the earliest please.