OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Ratheesha DS

X Gp Pay

Dear respected Sir,
I No 15673116h Ex Hav (OSS) Ratheesha DS retired from Corps of Signals from 31 Aug 2018 and my PPO No is ############ dt 21 Aug 2018. After the 7 CPC I am not received X-Gp Pay of OSS CL-1 @ Rs 6200/- from Feb 2016 to till dt. You are requested to look into my case at you end at the earliest please.
Kumar Sharma Naresh

NON RECEIVED NEW EPPO

Signal Record Jabalpur
SUB: REQUEST FOR NEW PPO
With due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don't received the revised PPO of the 7th pay commission, same I had talked to PCDA Allahabad. They replied that your new PPO number ############ is prepared and to receive it, contact with the record office Jabalpur. I am no. 15381730N NK-1 Naresh Kumar Sharma retired from service on 31 Oct. 2016. My old PPO no.is S/411652016(ARMY). You are requested to send me my new EPPO according to 7th CPC. and intimate the same given address and mobile no.
Thanking and regards

Mobile No. 9463822395
Ratheesha DS

Fixation of X-Pay

Dear respected sir,

I No 15673116H Ex Hav (OSS) Ratheesha DS retired from Corps of Signals on 31 Aug 2018 and my PPO NO is ############ dt 21 Aug 2018. I have not received X-Pay @ Rs 6200/- after the pay fixation of 7 CPC from 13 Feb 2016 to till dt. You are requested to look into my case at you end at the earliest please.

My Mob No 9480391668 & e-mail Id: [email protected]
SOVY VARGHESE

Apr 25, 2019

REQUEST FOR GRANT OF MACP NB SUB AS PER SUPREME COURT ORDER AND GOI MOD LETTER

1. With due respect and humble submission I wish to lay down the following for your kind consideration and favourable action please.

2. I, No 14258997L Ex Hav (OCC) Sovy vargheses was discharged from service wet 31/08/2008. I was promoted to the rank of PAHAV wet 23/08/2000 with seniority 01/06/2000. I had completed 08 years 02 months service in the rank of Hav till date of discharge.

3. As per honourable Supreme Court order on 08 Dec 2017 and GOI MOD letter No 14(1/99-D(AG) dt 250718, I am eligible for MACP NB SUB .

4. In view of the above, may I request your kind honour pl let me know the Part II Order No and date in which I have granted MACP Rank.

5. It is also requested that pl do the needful earliest so that I can get the financial benefit and other endorsement in my service book.

6. I shall be grateful for this act of kindness.

No 14258997L Ex Hav (OCC)
SOVY VARGHESE

Jadhav Sanjay Janardhan

Apr 24, 2019

iSSUE OF DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE

DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE JE (System) SQD YMN-63

Pl send a Diploma Certificate in Respect of Sub JE(Sys) Jadhav Sanjay Janardhan for claim of X Group pl
Again Requesting for that pl send

HONY SUB MAJ LETTER
Respected sir, I JC-376253F Sub (Hony Sub Maj) Jadhav Sanjay Janardhan, am retired wef 01 Jan 2018. After that I have received a DO letter from Signals records that I have been promoted to the rank of Hony Sub Maj. This letter has been lost by me while I proceeding an interview at Mumbai. Now this letter is required for preparing a new ECHS Card and canteen card for amendment of rank. In view of the above i am requesting your kind honour a copy of the same may please sent as per the address given below :-

Sub (Hony) Sub Maj Jadhav Sanjay Janardhan
Vill & Post Kodoli
Teh & Distt Satara
Pin 415001, Ph 7875094697
shiv ram singh

Apr 24, 2019

LEAVE ENCASHMENT CEA CILQ HRA ETC

No 15398430H Acp Hav Shiv Ram Singh not credit Amounts to my account as per AFT LUCKNOW BENCH

Mar 27, 2019

REQUEST FOR GRANT OF MACP NB SUB AS PER SUPREME COURT ORDER AND GOI MOD LETTER AUTHORITY

ir,

2. I, No 15372773F Ex Hav (Clk GD) Sanjit Kumar Koner was discharged from service wet 01082007. I was promoted to the rank of PAHAV wet 260198 with seniority 010198. I was completed 09 years 06 months and 05 days service in the rank of Hav till date of discharge.

3. As per honourable Supreme Court order on 08 Dec 2017 and GOI MOD letter No 14(1/99-D(AG) dt 250718, I am eligible for MACP NB SUB wef 01012006 or 26012006 accordingly.

6. I shall be grateful for this act of kindness.

No 15372773F Ex Hav (ClkGD)

Mar 27, 2019

REQUEST FOR GRANT OF MACP NB SUB AS PER SUPREME COURT ORDER AND GOI MOD LETTER

6. I shall be grateful for this act of kindness.

No 15372773F Ex Hav (ClkGD)

Hiren Swargiary

Mar 11, 2019

non receipt of revised pension and ppo

From no. 15667736h ensign hiren swargiary to oic ner gp singles record's jabalpur .my respected sir 1.with due respect and humble submission on i wish to lay down following few lines for you kind consideration and favourably action please. 2i no 15667736h exsigmn hiren swargiary was retired on 31 Aug 2016 and sos from corpse stn wef 01 sep 2016. My last unit was 83ibsc. 3.l am receiving my pension as par old scale. My pension has not been revised till date and l have not received the arrears as par 7th cpc (wef January 2016 to Aug 2016 I. E revised scale. In view of the above you are requested to intimate present position of above issues. Thanking you in anticipation
Vinod Pd

Mar 6, 2019

LAST PAY CERTIFICATE (LPC)

1. Myself JC-383988N Nb Sub (Clk SD) Vinod Prasad presently on deputation at Embassy of India, Moscow (Russia). I moved to Embassy in Oct 2018. Since Oct 18, various corres have been made with The Records Signals and with the PAO (OR) Corps of Signals for my Last Pay Certificate (LPC)(Please refer IHQ of MoD (Army) letter No A/87251/S/39/MIFD (OA) dt 03 Oct 2018 and Military Wing, Embassy of India, Moscow (Russia) letter No MW/279/POS/GS dt 14 Jan 2019).

2. My LPC is urgently required here for necessary documentation, calculation of pay and allowances and submission of transfer claim. Therefore, one of my friends from HQ 1 STC visited PAO (OR) to obtain the same, but PAO(OR) replied him that some of the docu are awaited from The Records Signals and due to which PAO IS unable to issue the LPC .

3. In view of the above, I humbly request you sir that PAO (OR) may please be liaised, necessary docu be provided to them and a copy of LPC may please be fwd to Mil Wing, Embassy of India, Moscow (Russia) on obtaining from PAO. LPC may please be sent to (i) [email protected] (ii) [email protected]

4. I will be always grateful to you for this act of kindness.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Nb Sub Vinod Prasad
VIVEKYALMAR

Feb 28, 2019

ABOUT SMART CARD ECHS

SIR
I EX SIGMN YELMAR BHARAT KONDIBA AT ANAPHALE POST MAYANI TAL KHATAV DIST SATARA . SIR I SUBMIT FORM
ON 12 SEP 2018,AND ECHS REGISTRATION NO IS 0000681186 OBSERVATION OF DEPANDANT (SPOUSE) NAME RUKHAMINA DEVI IS CORRECT NOW PRESENT STATUS PLEASE CONFORM THANK YOU.

Feb 12, 2019

Amend the name of wife in PPO

From
Palakkad Dist.
Kerala

Signals Records
Jabalpur

Here Iam Service No. 15369808 F Ex Hav Surendran K N requesting you to amend/change the name of my wife from USHA SURENDHRAN K N TO USHA K in my PPO No. S/51395/2014(ARMY).I retired from Corps of Signals on 28th February 2015.After retirement i joined in DSC on 22nd April 2015.Now serving in RCI Hyderabad. My wife's name in civil documents i.e Aadhar card, Pan card, Ration card, SSLC Book etc is USHA K, but as per my army documents it is USHA SURENDHRAN K N, it may create problems if any casualties happened to me, so to avoid the upcoming problems please amend my wife's name as USHA K.
I have already consulted about this matter in the DSC Records but they advised to lodge a complaint in the Signals Records.Also i have published change of name in two national daily newspapers namely Indian Express and The Hindu.Self declaration attested by Notary and Dist. Sainik Welfare officer ,Palakkad Dist. Kindly inform me what i will have to do in order to make the required change.
Thanking in anticipation.
yours faithfully
TEEVRA CHAUKAS

Feb 11, 2019

Change of wife's name

From
15369808 F
Ex Hav(Hony Nb/Sub) Surendran K N(TTC)
Kunnanchath House
Shoranur 2 PO
Palakkad Dist.
Kerala

Signals Records
Jabalpur

Here Iam Service No. 15369808 F Ex Hav Surendran K N requesting you to ammend/change the name of my wife from USHA SURENDHRAN K N to USHA K in my PPO S/51395/2014(ARMY).

I retired from Corps of Signals on 28th February 2015, after retirement I joined in DSC on 22nd April 2015. Now serving in 761 DSC Pl RCI Hyderabad. My wife's name in civil documents , i.e Aadhar card, Pan card, Ration card, SSLC book etc. is USHA K, but as per my army documents it is USHA SURENDHRAN K N. It may create problems if any casualties happened to me, so to avoid upcoming problems please ammend my wife's name from USHA SURENDHRAN K N to USHA K.

I already approached to DSC Records but they advised to complaint in Signals Records.
I have already published change of name in two National daily newspapers namely Indian Express and The Hindu, also self declaration attested by Notary and Dist. Sainik Welfare Officer Palakkad Dist.
Kindly inform me what i will have to do in order to make the required change.
Thanking you in anticipation

Kerala -690503

The OIC NER GROUP,
Signal Records,

Respected Sir ,

Here I am Service # 15356184 f,Ex-Nk Vinod thampuran requesting you to amend/ change the DOB of my wife SREEREKHA VINOD in my PPO No S/048875/2005(Army) as per PART II order No NER/0335/004/2018 dt 03 Dec 2018 which have recently changed.
I ever thankful to you for this kindness.Thanking you.

Ex Nk Vinod thampuran,
Email- [email protected]
Mob # 9745762932/ 8848423106
bade b b

Feb 6, 2019

Ignu certificate not received.

I was retirement on 01 Jan 2014.
and I did was applied and paid fees for IGNU CERTIFICATE.
But till date I have NOT RECEIVED CERTFICATE.
Shivaji Patil

OIC, NER Gp
Signals records
Jabalpur, MP.

Sub:- NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PENSION, PPO, ECHS Docs verification

1. With due respect and humble submission I wish to lay down following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action please.

2. I Army No 15378067W Ex Hav(Hony Nb Sub) Shivaji Patil was retired on 29 Feb 2016 and SOS from Corps str wef 01 Mar 2016. My last unit was 41 ADSR.

3. Sir Please oberve the u/m points.

(i) I am receiving my pension as per old scale. My pension has not been revised till date and I have not received the arrears as per 7th CPC (Wef Jan 2016 to Mar 2016 i.e. revised pay scale.

(iii) Ref ECHS Onlie application submitted, my family members details not verified at your end, due to this my cards are pending.

4. In view of the above, you are requested to intimate present position of above issues.

Thanking in anticipation
Arunagiri Srinivasan

Jan 25, 2019

My wife's year of birth - reg

I had been retired from service on 30/6/2000, I am Ex Naik Arunagiri DVR MT. My wife's date of birth is 03/12/1965.and by mistake in record 03/12/1966, Therefore I request you kindly give the direction to change the year of birth as per the documents.

Army No 14257006A
NK Arunagiri DVR MT
My mobile 94430 84569
email [email protected]

Thanking you. Yours faithfully
ajayjaswal777

Jan 21, 2019

part-II order of family detail (Sons)

I Nirmala Devi W/o Late HAV. Chain Singh no. 6296572L unit 1 MTR 1STC jabalpur (M.P) was enrolled in the army 25th June 1963 and discharged on date 16th Sept. 1986. Now my husband died on 8th April 2004 on recepit of discharge book of my husband it is seen that family detail has not been mentioned in the same. There is requirement of family details for avail the facilities of ward of ex.serviceman.You are requested to forward the family details along with part-II order and D.O.B please. Nirmala Devi W/o Late HAV. CHAIN SINGH ,V.P.O DEOLI ,TEH. AMB ,DISTT.UNA (H.P) PIN 177212 ,mob. 8894933507. email :- [email protected]
surjeetmehra

Jan 20, 2019

FORWARDING OF DEMAND DRAFT

1. Dear Sir, please ref your letter NoP/JC370211Y/FSA/Remit/ NER/ dt 31 Oct 2018.
2. The DD bearing machine No ############of dt 24 Oct 2018 worth Rs 1344/- issued by SBI Ridge Road branch Jabalpur (MP) has been received on dt 10 Nov 2018 and receipt for the same has also been forwarded to your office on 12 Nov 2018 dully signed by the banker.
3. I, JC370211Y SubMaj/ Hony Capt Surjeet Singh was SOS from Corps of Signals on 31 May 2016 and till date I, neither received corr PPO for the revised pension and consequent arrears on account of gratuity and commuted value pension on the basis of 7th CPC pay scale, nor any arrears on account of revised pay and alles Wed 01 Jan 2016 to 31 May 2016 and of enchasement of accumulated annual leave at the time of retirement.
4. It is therefore requested that the DD under subject worth Rs 1344/- is meant for which arrear and which time period may please be clarified.

Yours Sincerely
JC370211Y
Sub Maj/Hony Capt
Surjeet Singh.
MatthewAbraham

Jan 19, 2019

REQUEST FOR PART II ORDER

It is to bring to your notice that I, EX. No. 14270565H, ABRAHAM MATHEW, was discharged on 01.09.1995 (Rank @ time of retirement : LNK, Regt/Corp : SIGNALS R), & during the time of discharge - the name of my children was not added in the Discharge book.
My daughter, RIYA ABRAHAM MATHEW (D.O.B. - 05/01/1994) was married on 24/12/2018.
Now, in order to receive the Marriage Allowance I have to show the name of my daughter in the Discharge Book, which is not there.
So, I kindly Request you to Issue me the Part II Order mentioning the name of my daughter in it, so that I'll be able to receive the Marriage Allowance.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Kind Regards

ABRAHAM MATHEW
email id: [email protected]
Ph: 9989440421
Address: H/No 1-17-28/6, Ram Nagar Colony, Alwal,
Secunderabad, Telangana - 500010.
kuriakose p m

Jan 14, 2019

SUBJECT:- REQUEST FOR COPY OF SRO PART II ORDER OF HONY NB SUB

T0
OIC NER Group Signal Records
SUBJECT:- REQUEST FOR COPY OF SRO PART II ORDER OF HONY NB SUB
(Reminder-1 Date 12/09/2018)

I Ex No 15361440P Hony Nb Sub KURIAKOSE PM TTC-1 (FOS) retired on 01 Feb 2014 after completion of 26 years and 17 days of service. As per Corrg. PPO No S/CORR/84633/2014 dated 13 nov 14 awarded Hony Nb Sub. Therefore I request your kind honour that I may please be send a copy of SRO Pt II Order of Hony Nb Sub for registration of ZSB , apply of new ECHS Smart Card, I hope you will understand the need and issue the documents as soon as possible.

Thanking you in anticipation.

KURIAKOSE PM
Email- [email protected]
DK61

Jan 9, 2019

Non receipt of corrigendum E PPO

I, 15377753X Ex Hav & Hony Nb Sub Dharmendra Kumar Singh, old PPO no S/41353/2015(army), date of retirement 01/03/2016.Even after 35 months of retirement, till date I have not received corrigendum E PPO and financial benefit of 7th CPC.
On talking to representative of PCDA Allahabad, he gave me the new PPO no ############ printed on 19 September 2018 but still I have not received the new PPO.
So in view of the above facts, you are requested to dispatch E PPO if you have received it and if not, then please take action to obtain it from PCDA Allahabad and dispatch it to the following address

My home address is :-
Mob no- 9005681934
Bhuwan Chandra bhatt

Jan 5, 2019

Implementation of 7 CPC

I JC 379410N Sub (OSS) Bhuwan Chandra retired on 31 Oct 2016. Till date I have not received any benefit of 7 CPC .

You are requested to kindly send the new PPO and all benefits as soon as possible. My old PPO no is s/41020/2016(army).

Email - [email protected]

aravindhanks

Dec 29, 2018

mark sheet for graduation cert

i am ex-serviceman ,, retired on 01 Feb 2016 , after retirement, i applied for job . in that company i proceed graduation certificate whichi in given in depot regt while retirement . i need mark sheet of LMN CL 1 .. so that mark sheet will support for me to join in pvt coy jobs... its very urgent sir....

my personal details is below :-

15389861N

Oic NER Group
Signals Record

Sub - request for New PPO

Respected sir
I am No JC 383951M NbSub (LMN) V Santhosh Kumar retired from Corps of Signals on 01 March 2016.My PPO No is S/15827/2016(Army)till date I am getting pension in old rate as per 6 CPC .I had Spock to Rep of CDC Allahabad . They intimate that your LPC not received our office still date so you contact with your records office .

In view of above you are requested to fwd the claim to PCDC (P) Allahabad at the earliest with an information to me on my forwarding address/ Email

Thanking in anticipation