OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

Consumer complaints and reviews about OIC NER GP SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR, MP

tarsem singh grewal

Dec 16, 2018

Change of Name and date of birth of my wife

Ref your letter no P/JC-106216/T-7B WEL/NER of 14 jan 2017 and PT 11 ORER NO NER 0004/030 of jan 2017
I had applied for change of my name and date birth Through ZILA SAINIK BOARD welfare Officer vide DDSWO/PTO/2306/2016
dated 1/3/2016 for above change
But no change is rectified in my documents My ECHS Smart Card reg no 0000333003 awaiting for verification My wife correct
Name is JASWINDER KAUR and D.O.B 20 Sep 1953 ( 20-9-1953)
My wife name is JASMINDER KAUR and D.O.B 26 Jun 1957 (26-6-1957) is incorrect
Therefore, I request you please correct my documents I shall be thankful to you for this act of kindness
Thanking and anticipation

############
19deep62

Dec 15, 2018

Grant of ACP1 after 24 year service

I No.14257976H HAV ( operator special signals) Deep Chand retired after completion of 24 year and 3 days service on 01 July 2008 but at the time of retirement i had not received ACP,

As Honorable supreme court has ordered on 08 DEC 2017(please Ref Govt of India Ministry of Defence letter No. 14( 1/99-D(AG) dated 25 July 2018 recd vide IHQ of MOD (army) AG s Branch (AG) /PS-2 (c) letter no. B/33513/MACP/AG/PS- to (c) dated 01 Aug regarding revision of modified assured career progression scheme (MACPs) w.e.f regarding grant of MACP scheme w.e.f 01 JAN 2006 instead of 01 Sep 2018) ,

So you are requested to grant me MACP as per my record.

DEEP CHAND

HARYANA
Yashvir Panwar

Nov 30, 2018

Non received of beneficiary amouunt as per 7th CPC

I JC-378722X Ex-Sub & Hony Sub Maj Yashvir Singh retired from Corps of Signals on 30 Jun 2016 and my PPO No is S/30716/2016(Army) dated 29 Jun 2016. I have not received any beneficiary amount and corrigendum PPO as per 7th CPC till now. Whenever person who were retired with me have already received the almost 2 or 3 months before. I am getting pension as per old scacle (6th CPC) till now. You are requested to look into my case at you end at the earliest please.

JC-378722X Ex-Sub & Sub Maj Yashvir Singh
[email protected] Mob No 9711295335
VSP Rao Duddukuru

Nov 30, 2018

change of date of birth spouse

Sir, I had applied for change of NAME and Date of Birth of my wife through Zilla Sainik Welfare Office, Guntur alongwith required documents. Signals Records changed only Name vide their letter No P/14284628L/T-7B/Wel PTO Cell/BFY/NER dated 15th November 2018 and left out the Date of Birth. Correct Date of Birth of my wife is 24-06-1961 and not 16 May 1960 as recorded in the documents. Hence it is requested that change of Date of Birth of my wife may also be published at the earliest by which i can apply for 64 KB ECHS card. It is requested that necessary action may also be initiated to change the amendments in the Pension Payment Order also. Thanking you sir.

No 14284628L

NON RECEIVED NEW EPPO

OIC NER GROUP
SUB: REQUEST FOR NEW PPO

NON RECEIPT OF 7TH CPC REVISED PENSION AND FINANCIAL BENEFIT

1. Respected Sir, I am No 15668051W Hav (OCC) Milan Maiti retired from service on 01 Apr 2016 My Old PPO No is S/20963/2016 (Army) dated 31 Mar 2016. Till dated I am getting pension old rate as per 6th CPC I have not received a corrigendum E PPO and also financial benefit as per 7th CPC. Most of the person who were retired on or after 01 Apr 2016 they were got all financial benefit and also fresh eppo. In my case moreover 31 months lapsed till i am unable to get my legitimate due / my entitled financial benefit as per 7th CPC.

2. I had spoke to Rep of PCDA Allahabad they intimated that your e PPO (No ############) was sent to Record Office and contact with your Record Office . But till date there is any information has not been recd from Record Office.

3, I view of above fact you are requested to take necessary action and action taken may pl be intimate at the earliest pl.

No. 15668051W

Oct 10, 2018

NON RECEIVED NEW EPPO

OIC NER GROUP
SUB: REQUEST FOR NEW PPO
With due respect I wish to inform you that till now I don't received the revised PPO of the 7th pay commission, same I had talked to PCDA Allahabad. They replied that your LPC still not received to PCDA Allahabad. I am no. 15385507F NK Rajesh Kumar retired from service on 01 Nov 2016. My old PPO no.is S/42106/2016(ARMY) Pensioner I.D. 15720164210601F dated on 25 Oct 2016. You are requested to forwarded the LPC and supporting documents to PCDA Allahabad for timely clearance of 7th Pay commission and intimate the same given address, mobile no. and email i.d.
No. 15385507F

JC 378204 X.
Ex sub
Heramba Nayak
Dt of retired 01 Mar 2016
PPO No S/12226/2016 (army)
Cell No 9440318039

Sir, record office replied No PPO recd fm Allahabad and
Allahabad replied No documents recd fm record office
For your PPO. It is been a period of more then six month

So you are requested to take an early action and write a line for my confirmation please because it is passed near
Three years after my retirement where all who were retired with me get their all benefits.
Jassar59

Oct 9, 2018

Misbehave by CEO Raj Shekhar on Mobile

I No 372246N Sub/Hony Capt Manmohan Singh have lodged complaint to correct date of birth of my spause in record. At about 2:59pm I got a call from Mobile No 9665973626 Mr Raj Shekhar (CEO) speaking from distant end and he ask me about my banker. I told him that it is PNB then he asked about balance in it, I again told him the balance. After that he asked about the card number which I told him then he asking about card expiry date which I ignore to give and he told me why are you lodging the complaint if you can not give the asked detail and abuse me ( then maa chuda le agar nahin dena). is it the fare procedure to disburse the complaint of the individual.

Manmohan Singh
Hony/Capt
Jassar59

Oct 9, 2018

Correction of Date of Birth in Record

I, JC 372246 Sub/Hony Capt Manmohan Singh retired from Corps of Signal on 01 Jul 2008, Date of birth of my spause is not correct in the record. It comes to know when I applied for 64bit ECHS Card and my spause ECHS card is pending under observation due to mismatch of date of birth it is 09 Oct, 1962 as entered in the record whereas it is 20 Oct 1961 as per Matriculation Certificate and Aadhaar Card.

In view of the above please made correction in date of birth of my spause in your records and dispatch ECHS Card of my spause.

In connection with this I already written a mail to the SIGNALS RECORDS <[email protected]> on 14 Sep, 2018, but getting no response till now. You are requested to guide me how can It be changed in the records.

Manmohan Singh,

non receipt of 7th cpc
rajaperumal

Oct 5, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF 7TH CPC REVISED PENSION AND FINANCIAL BENEFIT

1. Respected Sir, I am JC-379418A Sub (Clk GD) P Rajaperumal retired from service on 01 Feb 2016 My Old PPO No is S/11186/2016 (Army) dated 18 Jan 2016. Till dated I am getting pension old rate as per 6th CPC I have not received a corrigendum E PPO and also financial benefit as per 7th CPC. Most of the person who were retired on or after 01 Feb 2016 they were got all financial benefit and also fresh eppo. In my case moreover 34 months lapsed till i am unable to get my legitimate due / my entitled financial benefit as per 7th CPC.

2. As per conversation rep of NER GP I have sent two copies of original option certificate alongwith copy of Old PPO vide my letter No 379418/Pers/dated 12 Oct 2017. After 08 month Record office has intimated that your option certificate has not been recd by this office till date so you requested to fwd a option certificate vide their letter No 5104/SP/NER/Rev/7th CPC/JC379418 dated 11 Jun 2018. Once again two copies of original option certificate and photo copies of old PPO sent to Record Office vide my letter No 379418/Pers/dated 22 Jun 2018. In the meantime i had spoke to Rep of PCDA Allahabad they intimated that your e PPO was sent to Record Office during the month of Jul 2018. But till date there is any information has not been recd from Record Office.

My email Id [email protected]

Mob No 9560505699 & 9789373507

Oct 1, 2018

Non receipt new eppo

OIC NER Group
Subject: REQUEST FOR NEW PPO
with due respect I wish to inform you that till now I do not receive the revised PPO of the 7th Pay commission , same I has spoken ti CDA toll free number they replied that you LPC still not received to CDA Allahabad and retires of same Month and same unit ie : 29 Feb 2016, 11 WEU C/O 56 APO has gotten the benefits of the 7th pay commission.
You are requested to forwarded the LPC and supporting documents to CDA Allahabad for timely clearance of 7th pay commission and intimate the same given mob and email ID
JC 378443 M
EX Sub & Hony Sub Maj NARAYAN Old PPO No S/14628/2016 (army dt 29 feb 2016)
Mob 8269280016
Email : [email protected]
dilip zingre

Sep 30, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PENSION : 7TH CPC

1. I, JC-380865W Sub (Clk SD) Zingre Dilip Apparao discharge from service on 31 Jan 2017 (AN). My Original PPO No is D/12935/2016. I was appched to PCDA (P) Allhabad and your office for want of revised e-ppo of 7th pay commission. Still now No intimation regarding e-ppo recd to me.

2. In view of above, you are requested to fwd the claim to PCDA (P) Allhabad at the earliest with an intimation to me on my fwg address/e-mail.

Vill/Po - Chivari

Ex Sub Zingre D A
Arjunpammy

Sep 29, 2018

Pension not release

Sir my l No-- 15389457y ex have Arjun Singh retire on 01 Aug 2018 on medical ground ppo received on 17 sep 2018 but pension not started if have you any quiry or complain against me pls inform at my email [email protected] or mobile no 9456933488.
Jalaluddin Ahmed

Sep 29, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO AS PER 7TH PAY COMMISSION

1. Sir, I JC-381101K Ex Sub (Clk SD) Jalaluddin Ahmed got retired from Corps of Signals on 01 Feb 2017. A period of Approx 19 Month have passed till now I have not received revised PPO and amount, as per 7th pay commission. My 6th pay commission PPO No S/47997/2016 (ARMY). There fore I am facing financial hardship for non receipt of 7th pay commission amount.

2. In view of the above, you are requested to approach with PCDA Allahabad for issue of revised PPO and clarifying the 7th pay commission payment.

3. An early action is requested.

4. My E Mail ID - [email protected] and Mobile No 7416878038
Parvesh Kumar Tomar

Sep 28, 2018

Regarding New PPO

OC NER Group

Sub : Request for new ppo.

Respected Sir

With due respect i wish to inform you that till now I do not receive the revised PPO of 7th pay commission. Same i has spoken to CDA toll free number they replied that you LPC still not received to CDA Allahabad. And retires of same month i.e 29 feb 2016 has gotten the benefits of 7th pay commission. You are requested to forward the LPC and supporting documents to CDA allahabad for timely clearance of 7th pay commission. Also requested again for intimation of the same to email Id given below.

Thanking and Regards

No : 15395378A
Ex Sigmn (ACP Nk)
Parvesh Kumar
OLD PPO No:S/16171/2016 (Army dt 29 Feb 2016.
Mob: +919458000977, +918826058833
Email : [email protected]
Chauhan Shiv Pratap Singh

Sep 28, 2018

Non receipt of Corr PPO as per 7th pay commission

Sir, I JC-379985H Sub (Clk) (Retired) Chauhan Shiv Pratap Singh got retired from Corps of Signals on 01 Jun 2017. A period of approx. 18 Months have passed away. However I have not received amdt of PPO as per seventh pay commission. Bankers are crediting monthly pension as per 6th pay commission and DA @ 129%. I am facing financial problem, as my elder son is studying in MBA, Symbosis, Pune.
sssdeshmukh

Sep 22, 2018

PPO not received yet

Sir.... Ex army no 15674857m lnk Deshmukh MB disch book s/ no 08-18-1394, retired from 30 April 2018 on medical ground corps of signals. My normal and medical pension PPO not received yet time.
Sir I request to you with anticipate solve my problems, my financial and Physical conditions very poor

Sep 22, 2018

1. Verification of ECHS old 16Kb smart card. 2. PPO One Rank One Pension(OROP) 3. PPO 7th pay Commission

From: Ex Army No-14221326K , Hav Gaya Pada Nandi
Meena Florence, Block-C, Flat No-C/3, Dashadrone, Rajarhat Main Road, P.O-Rajarhat gopalpur, Kolkata-700136, Distt-North 24 Pgs (W.B)
OIC NER GP
SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR (M.P.)
Pin-482001
SUB: VERIFICATION OF OLD 16 KB ECHS SMART CARD & PPO FOR OROP, 7TH PAY COMMISSION.
I applied on line for ECHS Smart Card on 02-06-2018 & Registration No: 0000348835 ,S.B.I. Payment reference Number : CPH4375445 for Rs.354.00 for 2 nos card.Receipt from Central Org AG Branch 1HQ of M.D (ARMY), Delhi Cantt-10.
Please send verification as soon as possible for making ECHS Smart Card.
It is also requested that please send PPO for OROP & &th Pay Commission.
Gaya Pada Nandi
Mob No: +91-8800093262
Karunakar biswal

Sep 21, 2018

Pension not start

Sir my army no is 15398614f.name - karunakar biswal. My pop no is-############.my pension out date is 30 April 2018.but my pension not started. Pl check it sir
arockiadoss1963

Sep 19, 2018

Request conform rank hony nb sub

Respectd Sir,

I No 14259330W (HAV ACP-) K AROCKIA DOSS Retaied on 01/10/2008
SOS 30 sep 2008.

Reguest conform I granted Hony Nb Sub rank if granted please send a copy of same the fallowing address :

K AROCKIA DOSS (EX ARMY)

K Arockia Doss
dated : 19 Sep 2018
dheru4119

Non issue of revised PPO/ Verification of ECHS card

Sir I have no of received the revised PPO againsed NO 14214119P EX Naik Harsh Vardhan or verification pf ECHS card

which is still pending in ECHS HQ Delhi which is not verifyin by you . So you are requested that the same may pl be issued the

revised PPO and verify the documentswhich is sent by ECHS thankyou

my Address is A-165 Lajpat Nagar Sahibabad Sistt Ghaziabad UP PIN 201005
kishore kumar k p

Sep 17, 2018

Non receipt revised ppo

sir
NO15393768k NK Kishore kumar k p retired on 01/05/2016.pcda allahabad told me your document not receaving till date.
my ppo No s/23876/2016(army). pension ID 15720162387601K. your requested to do need full at the earliest please .my
email [email protected] mob 9645823066

TO
OIC, NER Gp
Signals records
Jabalpur, MP.

Sub:- NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PENSION, PPO, ECHS Docs verification and republished family members (corrected)PART- II orders.

1. With due respect and humble submission I wish to lay down following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action please.

2. I Army No 15667661W Ex Hav /Op Cipher Srinivasa Rao Yeturi was retired on 31 Jul 2016 and SOS from Corps str wef 01 Aug 2016. My last unit was SWCSR.

3. Sir Please oberve the u/m points.

(i) I am receiving my pension as per old scale. My pension has not been revised till date and I have not received the arrears as per 7th CPC (Wef Jan 2016 to Aug 2016 i.e. revised pay scale.

(ii) Ref ZSWO, Vijayawada letter No 34/DOP-II/2017-B Dt 28 Feb 2017. Republished part II orders not intimate till date.

(iii) Ref ECHS Onlie application register No 0000013837 Dt 27 Jan 2018, my family members details not verified at your end, due to this my cards are pending.

4. In view of the above, you are requested to intimate present position of above issues.

Thanking in anticipation