OJW ONLINE ADVERTISING AGENCY CORPORATE

Consumer complaints and reviews about OJW ONLINE ADVERTISING AGENCY CORPORATE

Vasanthakumar E

Mar 21, 2021

OJW ONLINE ADVERTISING AGENCY CORPORATE - The worst fraud company has cheated Rs. 75+ lakhs from the public | Don't waste your money
***************

Attention To Everyone,

This fraud company will collect the registration charges to provide home based jobs. After getting the money from the public, they will not provide any job, and they will not respond to the public or they will block the public's numbers.

Totally, I have lost Rs. 1348 without knowing about their forgery.

Fristly, I paid Rs. 449 for Ad-Posting job, and the demo video was given for Ad-Posting job. Then, I asked for the link to work on my laptop, but the link was never sent to me for Ad-Posting job. Then, I upgraded my project plan to Data Entry project. For Data Entry Project, I paid Rs.899. Then, the demo video was given to me. After that, I asked for the link to work on my laptop for several times for many days, but I was never given the link or any works.

Then, I contacted frauds Isha Agarwal, Radhika, and Vikas, but they never responded to me, and blocked my numbers.

I am completely disappointed, and shocked by this situation.

This company has many trained telecallers and chat executives to brainwash and cheat the public perfectly. These executives will brainwash the public to pay by providing the salaray transactions, company registration, and other fake proofs. All the proofs are fake.

Frauds:
*****
Isha Agarwal - 7209739572
Radhika - 7644073853
Vikas - 7209810176

Their fake website:
**************

I have an uncle who works in the police department. I informed my uncle about this forgery, and I sent all the proofs to him. He sent all the details to the Cyber Crime Police for enquiry. Then, I was informed that this fraud group has been cheating the public for many years in various company names, and these frauds have cheated more than 75 lakhs.

Also, lots of Cyber Crime complaints have been filed against this fraud group.

The victims can report these frauds on "National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal" by visiting the following link.

PLEASE DON'T TRUST THESE FRAUDS, AND DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

The worst fraud company has cheated Rs. 75+ lakhs from the public | Don't waste your money The worst fraud company has cheated Rs. 75+ lakhs from the public | Don't waste your money The worst fraud company has cheated Rs. 75+ lakhs from the public | Don't waste your money The worst fraud company has cheated Rs. 75+ lakhs from the public | Don't waste your money