Ola Cabs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ola Cabs

lawabidingcitizen007

Feb 13, 2020

Have been cheated by Ola

I PAID THE DRIVER FULL IN CASH (₹588 and some 10-12 rupees more to make round figure because he said he did not have khulla) THEN I GOT A CALL AFTER A MONTH SAYING THAT MY OLA WALLET MONEY 500/- IS DUE!

If I had used Ola money why did driver Asadulla shaikh took the whole amount and even approx 10-20 rupees more because he did not have change?? I paid him the full amount in cash (and even some extra) and still my Ola postpaid money is deducted? I have to pay twice for the ride, really?

Your driver HAS CHEATED ME. It is outrageous to have received from the customer a money in cash which has already been deducted from Ola Postpaid!

No, only because I did not report it real-time, it did not mean that your driver did not cheat me.
Because I lost someone in my family and I was too busy to go through the app in Mumbai.
I got this call after a month notifying me about my Ola postpaid money. So that's when I checked and contacted Ola back.
Bu your customer care executives are equally irresponsive and they want to extract more money from me.

I am a national-award winning artist (from India's national academy of fine arts) and I won't tolerate this kind of nonsense of having paid once in cash to the driver and then being demanded by Ola to be paid the same amount to clear the due amount on my Ola Postpaid. I am not going to pay for my ride twice. This is preposterous. Either you resolve this issue and clear my Ola postpaid due or I am going to take this further.
Shubham023

Jan 13, 2020

WRONG BILL STATEMENT

The bill statement is wrong according to driver our fair should be calculated According to 80 km but we were charged for 120 km and i also paid for toll taxes that were in our way. The ola support also don't working except it everything is working I don't know how to reach them to tell them this case.
nivasmc

Dec 28, 2019

OLAMONEY

ASIAN PAINTS, MYSORE

Guys,

Please think 10 times before signing for OLA MONEY. First of all their application will make you worse when there is no cabs available. I have been using OLA for last 5 years. I know here and there lot of problems are there and have overcome it. But i couldn't tolerate more, so i asked them to deactivate my OLA CABS account and OLA MONEY account.

Problems with #Olacabs, In ola cabs, you will maximum get cheaper cost when you search and book for the first time. When you keep going on the same routes, they will slowly increase the charge and in no time you will realize the auto rates what they demand on NON Meter is cheaper than OLA. Next when we see in app it will show lots of autos or cabs nearby, but in reality it will be keep searching and in that place literally no vehicles will be available. Have experienced many times. In the last 1 year, they upgraded the app like, when you got frustated of not getting the cab and you close and try for other options. They wont leave you. Someone will be coming to your place or someone will be calling you saying that we have arrived at your place. Later you will realise that even if you close the app or even delete, their process will keep running. In this kind of period you will experience the phone battery will be drastically draining. in 2min, i have experienced many times my battery has drained more than 20%. I have used #OLAMONEY quite sometimes and have paid dues on time, hence i dont have anything to say on it.

Having all these reasons i decided to quit and informed them to close my #OLACABS and #OLAMONEY account. Then i tried opening and it didnt happen. So i presumed that everything is normal. Later when i was booking bus ticket from redbus, i wanted to know if #olamoney is active. When i clicked the ola money, it automatically deducted from my cancelled olamoney account. I was shocked to see how this can happen, may be i thought if they have reactivated my ola account. But i couldnt see either through app from mobile or through online link.

Later i immediately wrote a complaint saying that how this can happen. They were reply from them asking to pay dues. They didnt even understood my query, hence i asked them to call. The person who spoke to me also, couldnt understand. later after repeatedly telling her, she says sir if you pay once through ola money we will capture the information and next time we will not ask you any information for the transaction. In INDIA no application allows such kind of transaction. One will be asked for otp or either password to enter. In my case i was not even asked for my mobile no to be entered. Which even after repeated explanation they are not understanding and i got frustated hence asked them to send link to pay the dues. Which i don't know if they have system error or they are hiding something. They are not able to activate my account.

My serious advice, use any wallet accounts with care. Don't get your cards saved in it, as now lot of frauds have started taking money utilizing the loop holes from app. In such a case, neither the bank nor the wallet account company will be responsible.
gokulkarthick

Dec 28, 2019

Paid via postpaid but driver also collected the cash

TN 81 v 0281

Driver name : Maria Raj

Booked a ride for my dad and mom in Olacabs and I booked using Ola postpaid he also collected the cash from dad

Took a complaint in OLA support - no use they are not responding well

Driver is denying and also he told to come out to collect first then share the Gpay no he replied K in message but later again he is denying and he told ready to face the police complaint also

Kindly some one helpme to take a complaint

Dec 16, 2019

Bad behaviour of Driver

Today I booked an Auto, driver is asking the payment mode instead of asking the OTP and when I said card he told us to get down or pay via Cash. And he is so rude and not understanding/listening to me, So stupid person. Pls take care of these incidents. They are showing interest if passengers paying via Cash and they are telling will get money after Ola taking commission.
Vehicle number is like 2530
Karaninked

Dec 13, 2019

Bad behaviour from the driver

I booked a cab and when i called Devendra Singh(driver)8528860492 and i asked him that where he is i have booked a ride from your cab.Instead of asking me where i am he asked me where you have to go so that he can cancel the ride even though he is the nearest of 5 min when i asked him that whether he is coming or not he started using bad and said do what ever you can write a complaint or anything i don't care
What is the procedure of ola of picking the drivers soo bad and shame
Zalak Shukla Nenawati

Dec 6, 2019

Cheating and harassment by Ola on booking ID CRN 3871368097

First of all we have faced many issues with Ola but we kept using it which I am regretting now.
For outstation or rentals your so called partners outright ask if it is cash or no. When we let them know that it is online payment then cancel the ride. And many times they say that they are on location but they are not after 5min ride gets canceled and we are charged cancellation fees.
One of the most pathetic services. You can check on my account there are many issues which has been raised.
Talking about above incident it was from sector 48 around 2.24 on 5th December for 4hrs 40kms after our first stop at qutub Minar when we again set in car the application of your partner had some issue and in the app of your partner ride was showing cancelled and 22.5 INR you were going to credit to them. After the waste of time around half n hour partner centres and clients centre said that the ride is ongoing and we can continue with the ride. At that time I told my customer support that if I have booked the cab for 4hrs and if my half n hour gets wasted then it is waste so in a very sweet voice she said that she will look in to the matter and will refund back the amount or my fare would change. On second stop driver denied us to take us further again we wasted time when customer support tried to tell the driver that he should not take money and you will reimburse the amount to them but due to lack of trust between you and your partner he outright denied it. The partner call center said that we should give the money so there was conflict between both the call center of yours.
On the top of that after so much harassment when we were ready to pay the amount the charges were shown at the time of booking was 976 but we were forced to pay 1014 even though it was not out mistake, you all had lack of communication, technical error, trust issue and our ride was for 27kms and 2.30hrs not more than that but we were forced to pay extra which we paid fully and now we are receiving a message that we have paid less amount shame on you all people. Such harassment will not be acceptable. Awaiting for some solution.
Zalak shukla
Sent from Yahoo
Gunjan80

Dec 4, 2019

Unprofessional Driver

I booked Ola Cab at Ahmedabad. I booked Ola prime but i got lower category vehicle. I was with my mother and son and we were heading towards airport to take flight for delhi. And as we were traveling alone, we preferred to call can near a society. Driver came but he didn't greet nor he helped us to put our luggage in boot. Ok even that is fine, we did ourselves. There was one bag which was not adjusted in boot so we requested him to put the same in front seat but he rudely denied and then we asked him to keep it in our lap, as we were getting late for airport but then he started to speak rudely and even started misbehaving with us. He could sense that there are only females so he can do anything. Then a nearby resident of that society came forward to help us and then driver also misbehaved with him And he cancelled the trip and threat us to take us to police and then that gentleman took initiative and said that he will drop us to airport as we were getting late. But driver didn't allow us to go and parked his cab in Front of society gate. We pleased him many times then he moved his car. Some how we reached airport and we were about to board our flight then i got call from near by police station to come as that stupid driver has filled complaint against me. I was shocked and i requested police that i cant come as i m boarding flight to Delhi. But i was firm to file FIR against driver in delhi.
I don't know how Ola works and how they select driver. Details of cab and driver as below
name of driver....Gulamserfaz Shaikh
CRN 3860719124
Anoopsinghmbbs13

Nov 23, 2019

Took high fair

Took micro CRN3824333048 driver name: gyanu. Kanpur Booked ola from kanpur central railway station, app showed price of RS. 137. To keep education centre sanigawan road, kanpur . He told he will go from highway as traffic was high that time. He took us all city, riamed here and there, and took 280 RS. From us. He intentionally stopped ola 2 times to take tobacco packets . And took 1 he to reach destination ,but the actual time was 20 minutes from station
Aishwarya28

Nov 11, 2019

Ola auto drivers

Once I booked ola auto in my sisters phone and waiting for some time for auto. We called him since he didn't reach pickup location on time, telling about the location details. He said as traffic was there pay extra money other in ola app. I said we will not pay extra money, we will pay only the cash what ola app shows. He said OK and he called again that he was standing opposite to the road and asked us to come. But we said our pickup location is the spot where we standing and pleased him to come there, as we said we didn't pay extra amount, he used to say as traffic was i cant come there and asked us to come to his spot. As my sister was getting late, she said we can go to his spot by walk. There was heavy and it took sometime to cross road. After crossing road, I asked to auto driver as that is our spot why you are asked us to come to ur spot. Then he started shouted like a hell and told that he will cancel the ride and I argued with him like you can told before crossing road know. Then he started using abusive words, as my sister was getting late and she was only person to ride in that auto, tried to clear situation. So that she asked me to leave and the auto driver keep on shouting at me in his abusive words. By knowing that situation was going worse and my sister was getting late ,I left from that place. Thinking about my sister whether she will reach the place safely or else auto driver will cause harm to her.

From the spot where he picked up will show only less amount other than it shows in ola app where our actual pickup location is. Only because of the reason that we say that we will not pay extra amount, he cheated us by picking up from some other location.

It is such a worst experience i have ever seen.. Why you are keeping these kinds of people as your cab driver. He doesn't have a common sense and shouting like a hell. You must take severe action on him otherwise he will cheat other customers also. In ola app itself you must have separate page for complaining against these kind of people.
npaygude

Oct 30, 2019

Trouble in late night family travel no support from Ola

Yesterday night I travelled from Pune to Mumbai in Ola cab.
I started at 9 pm from Pune & reached at khopoli at 11pm.
The car break-down there.
The driver tried to fix it for an hour but he could not.

I tried to call ola contact number available in web.
Despite of 30 mins continues calling nobody picked the phone.
After some time one guy picked the phone & promised to arrange a cab but he did not.
We asked the driver for ola support number but he did not have any ola help number.
I tried to call ola helpline number but did not receive any response.

I tried ola emergency tab but it diverted to link which asking for unnecessary information.
I tried it thrice but is never worked.

It was late night 1.00 am I was with my wife & 2 daughters & could not get any help from ola.
Finally I arrange a local cab with 5000INR for mumbai drop.

After 12 hrs of incident OLA billed me 3500INR for their halfway drop & poor service.

I have very small safety questions to ola management.

If ola can't give a support late night why they runs their cabs?
Why ola don't train their drivers about emergency help from ola?
Why ola emergency button do not work?
My projected bill was 2200inr why ola is charging my 3500 inr? for dropping my family halfway at late night?
Why ola is not paying me 5000 inr, which I spent my balance journey?
Is this represents ola safety policy?

Thanks for your pathetic service

Shivneri

Oct 30, 2019

Playing games with female customer

Crn)3740791650

Today,they were refusing to board and they made me wait more than half hour.they also said that I should come to their location.one said he is eating food.

Overall Mumbai Ola auto is unprofessional.ypu should not take it
If you are a female especially at night or during rains.

They dont have respect for work and the customers at all...

Very unprofessional....
amitgenesis

Oct 22, 2019

Ola Driver Drunked

Hi, I Amit booked a ola cab yesterday around 9 PM...When the cab was came, the ola driver was too much drunked with alcohol..Some other guy was also there in cab...they both are taking alcohol...
Kindly get some strict action...
Driver name is - Sunil Kumar
CRN: 3707727720
Micro- White Amaze

False email regarding waiving cancellation charges

I booked ola cab vide CRN no 2514739791. Then vehicle no UP32KN-5162 booked. Driver’s phone no 8090600757 and name Mr Akash kumar gautam. During reaching time from bus to cab at Kaiserbagh bus stand, he cancelled the booking. After that, I contacted many times over phone but driver didn’t respond. As a result, I took another conveyance and my flight missed and I booked other flight for the journey. A message received on phone that charges of Rs.30 to be deducted from my next booking. Then immediately I contacted ola via email and company confirmed that in ticket no 147579040 that
Thank you for your detailed response.
We would like to inform you that we have waived off your cancellation fee for the concerned ride. We are initiating a follow up with the partner involved. We have marked an offense against the partner and action has been taken as per Ola policy and procedure
After some time I tried to book ola then same charges are appearing and when I again contacted, ola people saying, they are unable to do any thing into the matter. So take up necessary step and publish this issue into the public for awareness from their false/ fake confirmation.

False email regarding waiving cancellation charges

I booked ola cab vide CRN no 2514739791. Then vehicle no UP32KN-5162 booked. Driver’s phone no 8090600757 and name Mr Akash kumar gautam. During reaching time from bus to cab at Kaiserbagh bus stand, he cancelled the booking. After that, I contacted many times over phone but driver didn’t respond. As a result, I took another conveyance and my flight missed and I booked other flight and paid extra flight fare for the journey. A message received during the journey to airport from bus stand on phone that charges of Rs.30 to be deducted from my next booking. Then immediately I contacted ola via email and company confirmed that in ticket no 147579040 that

Mahalakshmi chidambaram

Oct 13, 2019

Auto drivers asking extra money

I have took several auto rides in past two weeks. Auto drivers are charging extra money than the estimated cash. Some drivers are not even closing the ride even after reaching the destination to get extra cash. The reputation of ola is getting spoiled. Kindly action on drivers who charge extra.
Mahalakshmi chidambaram

Oct 13, 2019

Auto drivers asking extra money

I took several auto rides in past two weeks.. most of the auto drivers are charging more than the estimated cash.. some are not cancelling the ride once the destination is reached to ask extra money.. reputation of ola is getting spoiled
barkath ali

Oct 10, 2019

Ola booked but not come

I have booked Ola on 09.10.2019 at Bangalore I was waiting for the cab after calling driver, but he did not come after eating for half an hour and tried calling again for 3 times but he did not picked up my call, I have canceled the trip and again rebooked , when I called second driver he upfront told me he cannot come he will take 1 hour to reach the spot if not he told me to cancel the booking,I was very much annoyed and tried calling Ola customer care number that number doesn’t exist , this shows how Ola is serious in providing service, this whole process took me more than a hour, with cursing Ola I took an auto and reached the destination, I suggest others not to hire Ola and use Uber, the Uber service is opposite to Ola , the service was is qiluick and drivers are so sober with customers , hence I use uber for all my trips in future.
_unrequited

Oct 5, 2019

OLA RIDER

The poorest form of services are provided when it comes to Ola Riders. Bunch of nincompoops who have been given responsibilities. It is important when you choose employees who has certain kind of ethical education (Not in terms of degree, I meant). The affray amongst the Ola , Uber or Rapido is degrading eventually , also the motive of the conflict should arise when best services are being provided with the good equilibrium price. Inspite i asked the ola rider that i hope he wouldn't cancel , he agreed to it. I left my place , and then with no certain remarks he cancelled. And this has happened with me before as well. Though i couldn't note the name of the driver. I would like to share his number - 8777648278 . I hope this matter would be pondered upon and give the best atleast when it comes to customer services.
Husna123

Oct 5, 2019

Ola book but but not come

Ola already has booked driver pick up my call he said I m on petrol pump after 20min he has directly cancel and not pick up call also
arunmani Dhasu

Sep 29, 2019

Bill not received

Driver told you will get bill. Right now my phone have charger problem. I received Rs. 407/- rate before starting the ride. He drop me in villivakkam bus Stantion. Pick up is from Airport. Driver Name: Azeem A R. CRN # 3623302030. Now I checked my ride it is cancelled. I paid Rs. 407/- . I want to submit this bill to claim from my office. He cheated me. Kindly help on this issue..
Rosab

Sep 28, 2019

Rong kavy of charge

had book a cab on 9.27, 2019 and paid Rs. 770 in cash. Ola postpaid was activated in my account without my
Ola cabs customer care number- 08757328690

knowledge. Driver did not inform about Ola postpaid service and took the payment in cash. The amount under Ola postpaid is shown outstanding. I have been following up for reversal of incorrect charges since past 3 months over email, calls, messenger. The executives after listening and verifying the facts have repeatedly assured me that the amount would be reversed. But, there has been no action on this.
Ckgilhotra

Sep 28, 2019

Cancellation charges

Taxi booked from ola and not came after 45 minutes and I call driver so he said coming in 5 minutes every time but not came so I take another taxi reached on time and cancel the ride.
If customer is not came in 5 minutes so charge is started but driver is not coming so nothing will happen and cancellation charges also bear by the customer Why?
Pradeepk123

Sep 27, 2019

Ola Cabs

I have booked a OLA cab in advance for important medical appointment.
I received the message that, my cab is confirmed and received the cab details also.
But in the last minute, with out any intimation, cab driver called the booking, which has resulted
in missing my appointment.
I have tried raising the complaint via App, but it is giving me an error.
Have tried calling the Ola customer service, but phone no’s doesn’t work.
Hence reporting it here, hoping it will reach Ola’s attention.
CRN - 3600548125

Garena free fire - My free fire id is ban please unban
    My free fire account is ban,i not hack that was bug ...
    MCD -Mahavir Enclave - rain water being diverted in latrin gutter
    I am resident of E5(B) Mahavir Enclave New Delhi 45. My...
    HCL PF Help Desk - PF Settlement
    Hi Team I have raised request on feb 2nd and till now...
    Renault India - DISREGARDFUL BEHAVIOUR RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR,
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    quickr - No refund
    This is with due regard that my refund amounting of Rs...
    tnstc - rudeness bus conductor
    as i was travelling in bus he didnt ask for tickets...
    cpp - No information of plan. Only showing money debited from...
    The account statement shows a debit of 2199 for CCP. But...
    Levi’s - Item not delivered
    Dear team, I placed order at levi.in on 12 feb. item...
    Amazon /LG 32INCH (80CM) HD ready led smart TV 32lm560bptc - Money not refunded
    Money not refunded till now, order refuse 04/02/2020, now...
    APSRTC BUS AP36Z 0056 - Today chimakurthi to Ongole bus charges r raised or not
    I buy a ticket from chimakurthi to Ongole conductor said...