Ola Cabs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ola Cabs

Shraddha P

Aug 21, 2019

Not coming even after confirm booking

I booked an ola auto to take me and my mother from hospital. Driver confirm booking and he is not coming even after 20 min then i called him he told me to come on gate of hospital.. i told him my mother can't walk to the gate that's why only i booked an auto. He told he can't came inside hospital if u have to go u came to gate or u can cancel the booking. If his mother get ill then also he will not go inside the hospital??
Date: 21/08/2019
Auto no. CRN 3476912182
Name of driver : Raju Gupta
Phn no. 9340656906
Juzvak

Aug 18, 2019

When driver is far away frm our location why he conf our booking

I was getting late for airport ur dirver conf wt me cumming in 5 min n then after i waited waited n called him again i came to know he way going to drop other customer nbthen after he said he will come it will take atleast 20 min if he is no on hire why he conf booking n wasted our time
Mho3 cp 5569
Rupesh 9594605226
Otp 5487
Rishavjot Singh

Aug 18, 2019

Cancellation charges imposed

I booked mini. CRN 3461126186 ola cab . But driver did not find exact location and I couldn't contact him, after sometime he cancelled the booking, and company imposed cancellation charges on me. I have no fault in it.
Savitha Hn

Aug 16, 2019

OVER CHARGED

I booked Ola auto from my location to restaurant. I told him to take deviation one cross before the destination. He asked 20 rupees extra fro that. In OLA it was showing 51, he took 70 rupees.

His name: Siddalinga
CRN 3453537570

HE WAS VERY RUDE WITH LADIES. These auto drivers are eating people money. You should take action on this. Customer satisfaction is important, but drivers are satisfying by eating passengers money. I never use OLA. Very bad experience.
rraawwaatt

Aug 15, 2019

OLA Uber

usually it provide good service but still there is some loopholes.

selvakumar rethnaswmay

Driver book cacellation

Driver book cacellation whay calate moneay me?
rkgautam111

40% Fare Paid than the estimated Fare Shown

Well I know how ola make fool to their customer i have paid around 600 rupees without any reason to ola beggars bank till yet.

By Cancellations where you kept on waiting may be 20 30 40 minutes and you can not cancel the booking because you are salve of OLA the great company who has stolen idea of uber first now cheat indians. When you book the book time will show 5 min and drive may arrive in 20 30 min or later but you can not cancel the booking, If booking cancelled by OLA or by driver who will pay the money Customer.OLA is giant blood sucker and we should be bewar of..

For Example- I Recently had booking- CRN3433128199 Fare shown to me while time of booking was 408.and i had to pay 564 to ola i thought it may be some tecnical glithch. Rasied issue with ola they said everything is right and charges are correct. Not once servral times i got the same response.They said may be due to route change stcuk and traffic and some other reason, but that da ride was smooth, No Traffic jam no change in route and nothing was that day.it reveals me how ola thug people or cheat people and sucking blood and hard earned money from the people.

Steps to avoid ola is quickly uninstall OLA app and save your money and save your time. Rest if you not belive this today you will belive very soon, when your turns comes up.
rkgautam111

40% Fare Paid than the estimated Fare Shown

One the pathetich company i ever seen is OLA,Full in arrogance thinking that running world class structure but actually its fare below than 3rd class.Time is not fare they will ke kicked away for their doings. I had many ackward experiences in period of last month which are actually blood boiling.

Mentioning 2 incedents which happend with me in last 2 weeks.

1- Pathetich ola is discoverd a was to cheat customer by not providing service in given time, and if you made booking my mistake than you have to pay cancelltion of 50 INR anyhow, Mistake or falut not considered and never enquired. Alwasy customer have to take hit.Last to last time i made 5 attempt to made booking and 4 cancelled by drivers due to they were not intrested to going that direction and i have to pay money of all cancellation where i was not at falut. They have not hired drivers they hired goons.

2- Recently i made a booking- My Booking Number is-CRN-3433128199. Where Fare shown to me was 408 while i have to pay 564 on the time to de boarding. which is approximately 40% higher than the quoted amount to me. I Raised a complaint and have word with ola people,they looks like robot and keep repeating false statements all the time.I would like to inform ebery one to go through the invoice MCD tax or toll tax applicable while time of entring to delhi or vice versa but they are charging both side toll. Base fare 60 usd while it should be included in First 20 KM Ride amt as per there aid and all. Well over all use auto use uber or any other services but never use ola, I had some rides with uber and if i compare uber is actually the parent company who invented. There drivers are decent cabs are neat and clean and fare most of time below than ola and never excced fares or say cheat people as ola usually do. Just uninstall the ola app may be they are stealing your provide informaiton too..
Kumar Sunil

Aug 14, 2019

Regarding not reaching to the destination and take off from the vehicle on the way

On 13.08.2019 at about 6.00 P. M, I had booked the Ola Cab bearing registration no. BR 01PG 2251 for Boring Road, Patna, Bihar to go to the Doctor for treatment of my mother. when we got on the car and started going to the boring road, the driver namely Kundan Kumar Pandey of Ola Cab, started going the wrong way. When I prevented to do it, he stopped the car on the way and started quarreling and canceled the booking on the way due to which the unnecessary money was cut from the Ola money violet. I had to hire another car somehow to go to the Doctor. This type of activity of the Ola driver is very painful to me. Therefore, I request to you to take appropriate action against him and refund my money Rs. 183/-which has been cut from the violate without reaching the destination.

Sunil Kumar
Mobile no. - 9835476494
Kir. 1522

Aug 7, 2019

Ola Auto

Ola Autos repeatedly cancel bookings, for short distance or if the pick up or drop points do not suit them or if the fare is less. I booked ola autos thrice since last evening in nasik, and all three were cancelled by the drivers after enquiring about pick up or drop locations.
Abhi1112

Aug 6, 2019

ComComplain against driver i.e drunk and driving

In reference to the subject, it is to inform you that today my sister booked ola cab from GK-2 enclave to Chaitain Jain Marg to G2, HG, Pratap Vihar, Gaziabad,, during the journey it was found that driver Mr. Sethi, mobile no 9654629089, Vehicle modle Micro white desire tour, CRN -3413365411, has drunk alcohal during driving, which is not tollerable to me.

In this regards and looking women safety please make complain against him and take necessary action as soon as possible.

The screen shot of the booking has been attached herewith.

Abhikash Choudhary
Cousin of Tanishka Sharma
8851128255.

andojika

Aug 5, 2019

Ola threatening

Ola is threatening me from the past one month for just an amount of Rs.1300. There was one on going complaint raised on ola for cancellation of cabs during my emergence situation. They don't solve customer problems but start threatening saying that legal action will be taken against me. Please take serious action against ola for troubling and torturing customers.

Aug 4, 2019

CRN 3406040444

It was a Bike CRN 3406040444. Zaid Asofwala came in an dropped me from Sardar Patel Domestic Airport terminal 1 to Sophos Panchavati -- But before boarding the bike the bike driver -- cancelled the trip and it showed as cancelled after checking.

He dropped me at my destination and charged what was coming up as charge before cancelling.
brij.nin

Aug 4, 2019

Belonging not returned

We had taken a Ola cab on July 25th from Sion west to Mahim, unfortunately left a belonging in the Ola cab. We had called the driver within 5 minutes and asked him
if he can tell his location and we can come and collect it from there, however driver Izhar Ali did not inform the correct location and said he would be in the Airport.
After calling him many times and the Customer care, he first informed he would let us know in the evening where he was – then he informed he goes to Thane my home location every second day and he would give it over there. Nothing happened its been more than 10 days, I have not got the belonging, neither Ola has done anything to
get it back. I have called the customer care many times, they call up the driver and tell him to submit but he has not done that for last 10 days. If Thane is too far in the second call, which we made after 2 days had informed to submit at any of the Ola offices, Driver was rude to me and to the Ola agent, inspite of the Ola agents informing him to submit the driver has turned a deaf ear, every time he gives a excuse of the distance. For past 10 days someone can check how many times he has come to Thane & Mulund area or for that matter Andheri. Ola is not able to do anything and have no control on their driver partners. This is very poor service from Ola.
I wanted to speak to one of the managers in Ola about the disgusting services, however they connected me to some one called Sanket who assured that he has spoken to
the driver and the belonging would be submitted by the driver to the Sanpada office. He also informed that he would give me a call before 5.00 p.m yesterday and keep me informed about the status. However no once called and I am following up a simple thing for more than 10 days. I would never go with Ola again as they don’t know about
customer service is. Can someone provide a resolution on this. Its not a matter of the belonging however a matter of principles.
BhupendraS

Accident

Driver for ola vehicle number MH01CR1715 banged my car from behind in traffic at around 08:35 pm and when told that do what ever u want its my car. And drive his car away. In mumbai near national park fly over. Tried to call on all old customer service number available on net but no one responded.
Sudarsh Singh

Aug 1, 2019

Extra luggage charges by an auto driver

I was carrying 3 bags with me because of shifting from one place to another, the Auto Driver named Bapurao Potare CRN no. 3392666752 was forcing me to give extra charges for the luggage which is out of rule and though he became impolite too, also he asked me to cancel the ride.
Meanwhile i took a local rickshaw and he continued his ride according to the meter rate and not demanded a single money for the luggage.
I request the OLA to take action against such drivers
Sudarsh Singh

Driver Charging Extra

I was carrying 2-3 bags with me because of shifting from one place to another, the Auto Driver named Bapurao Potare CRN no. 3392666752 was forcing and quarrelling me to give extra charges for the luggage which is out of rule and though he became impolite too, also he asked me to cancel the ride..
I request the OLA to take action against him
Jayashree mantri easwaran

Jul 28, 2019

Cash paid to driver ans money taken from wallet as well

CRN 3377869828 - pick up from airport ans drop to hindustan park. I paid the driver 445 Rs in cash. I just see that my wallet balance of 170 has been deducted too. Request you to credit my wallet balance back
C KAMINI NATH

Jul 23, 2019

OLA

I C Kamini am a regular user of OLA since 5 years or more.
On 25Th June at 5 am I booked OLA cab at OLA -Zone -Pick up- point- D RGIA HYDERABAD airport to my residence at Chandanagar. CRN number :3252096287
On arriving at my Residence the cab Driver ( Name: JARPULA RAJESH) collected Rs 720/- in cash. I paid him cash as I always pay in cash and never use postpaid.
Now OLA is demanding I pay Rs 848 as post paid charges.
OLA is informing me now that they have converted me to an OLA post paid account, which was never informed to me.
Had I known that I have a post paid account I would never have paid the driver.
OLA is saying that the driver is saying he has not taken any cash from me, The driver's contact number is not available with me.
In this situation OLA has disabled me from using OLA services and is charging Rs 1 every day as penalty and pressurizing me to pay up.
I am refusing to pay as I have already paid the cab driver due to OLA's fault of not informing me that I have been converted to post paid without my consent.
May pl take up with OLA and resolve the problem which has taken place solely due to OLA's fault and I am being penalized for no fault of mine.
vishal.kum

Jul 16, 2019

Refuse to go to destination

Very very bad experience with OLA driver who refuse to go to kolkata junction from Airport(Netaji SubhasChandraBose Terminal) and behaves rudely with customer. Three times rejection occur by OLA driver in kolkata due to that my train missed.
Driver phone num: 1. 8820019116 cab num: 3507 name:Iqbal
2.8017059603
3.8820988286
OLA should take action against him asap.
ktmvmblr

Jul 14, 2019

Poor complaint management at Ola

I ( housewife ) took Ola cab to the Airport on Jul08th, as usually happens the cab driver called to check where i was going to, once he realized i am headed to the Airport, he arrived immediately. The cab wasn't in good condition, the front of the car wad smashed dents, inside the car was dingy without AC. The driver was talking to someone at all times. Near the Toll he asked me to pay the toll, when i refused, he insisted i paid saying its a Ola policy, i didnot want to waste time due to travel and paid Rs.150. The driver kept the change saying the change was all coins, in fact it was not true. When i insisted he returned the change, he did with a frown. Then i asked the driver to provide the receipt, he said he lost it. At the Airport he again charged me rs.970 without sharing any details, when asked he said he will share it shortly but sped away soon after i alighted. My husband booked the cab for me, he received the receipt for rs.904 including toll. The driver cheated me by charging over rs.200 more.
My husband immediately lodged the complaint with Ola, they said they would resolve the query within 72 hours. He has called them multiple times, and also spoke to their supervisor. All complaint management is eye wash ( based on the interaction ). They don't care, also rude on phone. he has sent several emails, there is no response. I would advise travelers to take precautions, not let women travel alone ( the drivers usually can take advantage of this by charging more, also you are at their mercy) as you may not get any assistance from Ola just in case if you are in trouble or get cheated. If to the Airport, there are plenty of AC Buses to the Airport, who charge about rs.200 and safe. I have not had any issues with Uber so far, they are slightly expensive, but presume safer than Ola. I will advise all my network and family to avoid Ola, not only because of Drivers but lack of support from Ola when you really need them. Terrible experience with Ola
Praveena19

Jul 11, 2019

Extra charges - ola cab

I had travelled today in ola cab from my area till mangadu. I usually travel through ola. It's rs. 300, today the driver charged rs. 436. In estimated amount rs. 300 it showed so i conformed but after compeleting my ride, it showed 436. It was a loss for me. I showed the previous histories too. He told pay that amount and leave. It hurted me badly, the way the driver spoke. How to get the 136 back? It's loss for me.
preamkishore

Jul 3, 2019

Cancel the post paid scheme

I don't need the post paid scheme. Because i am paid in all traveling charges by ola money . dont need post paid . thanks.
preamkishore

Transaction ID: EHBU-IQIX-DH4I
DRIVE MOBILE NO.8376977308
DRIVER NAME : SANJEET KUMAR MISHRA
TRAVEL DATE : 06.06.2019

TRAVEL FROM DELHI JN RAILWAY STATION TO 2446 STREET NUMBER 65 BLOCK E1 , MOLARBAND EX. BADARPUR

AMOUNT : 414/-

Transaction ID: EHBU-IQIX-DH4I

CRN : 3167901078

PAYMENT ALREADY CASH PAID BUT OLA POSPAID REMINDER RECEIVED
WE HAVE BEEN BOOKED AND TRAVELLED ON 06.06.2019. WE HAVE PAID CASH OF RS.414/- ON SAME DAY TO OLA DRIVER (MOBILE NO. 8376977308). BUT I AM GETTING REMINDER FROM YOU FOR CLEAR THE DUES.WHEN I WAS PAID CASH WHY I AM RECEIVING TEXT CONTINUOUSLY PLASES CLEAR THE ACCOUNT AS SOON AS.
I ALSO RIDE ON DATE 12/06/2019, CRN 3198685293 CAB DRIVE MISBEHAVE AND CANCEL THE RIDE AND AMOUNT OF RS-79/- DEDUCTED BUT AMOUNT WAS NOT REFUNDED IN MY A/C KINDLY LOOK INTO THE METTER.
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

NITU THAKUR

rose valley - Refund of money
    I deposited Rs 25,000(twenty five thousand rupees in...
    Oppo CPH1933 - SR4978743
    I purchase new phone for Amazon but my phone problem after...
    KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO - ITEM HELD AT KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO
    Tracking No. : RB820022568SG has been held at KOLKATA...
    DEBIT CARD HACKED - fraudly withdrawal money first 8000/- then 9999/-
    approximately an year ago i did a online purchase with...
    SBI DEBIT CARD OTHPG google store - FRAUD TRACTION FROM SBI DEBIT CARD
    fraud transaction from sbi debitcard From My SBI account...
    Big Basket - not given my salary
    hi sir i am subburu anand id no:-AATBB086 I AM REGIND MY...
    goindigo airline - rectification of passenger name
    Dear Sir, i have booked a ticket on 8 nov. 2019 having...
    Flipkart SuperComNet - Running Call Scam
    Hello, this Flipkart or SuperComNet or both are involved...
    SuperComNet - Fraud Company Running Scam
    Hello, this Flipkart or SuperComNet or both are involved...