Ola Cabs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ola Cabs

AggarwalN

Jun 23, 2019

Booking cancellation twice

I have booked a cab which was shown near to me. I talked to them but later they cancelled and ola automatically booked another can which was 15 mins away and after 10 min that guy also cancelled the cab. If they wanted to cancel they should have done it at the time of booking. These people just waste our time and I got late because of them.
Ritujain_01

Jun 17, 2019

Charges

This is a complete exoloitation of customers. These cab services will soon be closed if you continued your services like this. Who charges 500 rs from noida to noida in 17kms only that too without any toll. If the customer is in need that does not mean that you will take advantage of this and charge anything you want. In 500 rs we travel from up to delhi including toll in uber. And if you are charges this nonsense, sorry to say your cabs will be soon discontinued and i will make sure this happens.
Prabhanew

TRAVEL DATE : 13.06.2019

TRAVEL FROM Lajpat nagar TO sector 25, noida

AMOUNT : 493/-

CRN:3202799981

Ola Driver phone not reachable and I was charged 50 cancellation fee and next driver charge me 493 although at the time of booking it was showing 321 plus he uneccessary took me to the longest route and in between the ride he let me waited for half an hour for filling CNG in his car due to which i got late to where i had to reach on time.

I don't understand this policy. Firstly, Your driver's number was not reachable. I tried to call 8 times. Then I noticed his location using your tracker tool. I walked towards him and saw him just left. And now changing me 50 rupees??? You should charge him that amount because I called him while he was leaving also and he didn't listen to me and did not come back.
Looks like this is the last time I use OLA. You guys made fool out of people by keeping they wait and charge money also from us.

Fire drivers like him or charge them penalty if you want to survive as a cab provider.

Secondly, when i booked for second driver he charged me 493 although it was showing 321 at the time of booking.The unnecessary kept me wait for filling CNG in his car And taking me to the destination from the longest route which took one hour to reach me though its real time to was only half an hour.

Really very much dissapointed from this driver named "Rakesh Singh"

contact no.: +917303233174

TRAVEL FROM PERAMBUR RAIL STATION TO MOGAPPAIR

AMOUNT : 404/-

Transaction ID: ehbc-jyor-9x54

CRN : 3142804045

we have already paid the mentioned amount. but i am getting reminder for payment.
radha sundaram

Jun 12, 2019

PAYMENT ALREADY BUT OLA MONEY REMINDER RECEIVED

WE HAVE BEEN BOOKED AND TRAVELLED ON 01.06.2019. WE HAVE PAID CASH OF RS.404/- ON SAME DAY TO OLA DRIVER (MOBILE NO.9791180059). BUT I AM GETTING REMINDER FROM YOU FOR CLEAR THE DUES. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

May 31, 2019

Demand for payment, but not undertaken ride

I am receiving deamands for payment of Rs.398/- otherwise legal action follows threats from your office, though on several occassions I sent mails that I have not undertaken any ride of OLA service. Desist from making such frivolous claims. Not afraid of your threat of legal acton. When you send the message, I could not send reply through SMS. But I have been addressing you several times to the customer care and head office about the above problem. Still you are demanding. Avoid unpleasantnes. I also asked you to deactivate my account with my mob No.99517233, no more I used your OLA services.
KS Gopalakrishnan, 9951372133
Hyderabad.
Poor Ola customer

May 31, 2019

Ola Driver phone not reachable and I was charged 100 cancellation fee

I don't understand this policy. Your driver's number was not reachable. I tried to call 10 times. Then I noticed his location using your tracker tool. I walked towards him and saw him just left. And now changing me 100 rupees??? You should charge him that amount because I called him while he was leaving also and he didn't listen to me and did not come back.

A cheated customer
Bngmar

May 30, 2019

Paid the driver and brought it to the attention of OLA still being harrased or payment

Around two years ago, I had traveled with Ola with my two young children who were constantly nauseated in the vehicle. When i completed the ride the driver told me that my card had expired and hence I would have to pay him in cash. I did pay the driver immediately and rushed to attend my two children hence did not bother further on the payment. However, though I had paid the driver in cash, I was asked to pay as it was showing in the system as not paid and I have been asked to pay the same. I tried calling up the customer care but got no help. I stopped using OLA service henceforth.
However in the recent past I am receiving g a lot of mails asking me to repay the money. Since this was too much of a botheration and a mental harrassment to me, I thought I will pay this off, but then I am being asked to complete the KYC. This is too much for me.
Please address this issue at the earliest.
Many thanks,
Mary
Bngmar

May 30, 2019

I had traveled with Ola around two years back and had paid the driver in cash, how ever it was showing as not paid in the system for which i made a call but was not given any definite answer. Now, I have been asked to pay the same. I tried calling up the customer care but got no help.
However in the recent past I am receiving g a lot of mails asking me to repay the money. Since I am being constantly harassed, I thought I will pay this off, but then I am being asked to complete the KYC. This is too much of harassment for already paying the amount for the ride.
rudransh garg

May 29, 2019

Cancellation charged and system does not allow to report wrong charges

12 May 2019 I booked ola in jaipur and driver pratap singj refused to come and he cancelled trip at hia own wish, to my surprise Ola charged cancellation fee of 50/-, I reported action of driver, but when I tried on section wrong cancellation charged Ola App repeatedly showing technical errors , in last 16 days I made at least 50-60 attempt but same message. It looks deliberate error from Ola for not accepting wrong cancellation charged and in next trip u are forced to pay this. It is organised cheating by Ola.. 1000s of such cancellation are charged wrongly. Further when u call in support it give recorded message no changed and then our representative will attend you and phone get disconnected.

They are really cheaters, after that I am forced to use Uber only
adityakaushik.ak

May 29, 2019

Driver took OTP and asked me to de-board the cab without even starting the trip

Date of Booking: 27th May, 2019
Booking Ref No (CRN): 3122663471

The driver took the OTP and asked me to get down immediately. He wanted to complete his quota of trips in order to earn his incentives. He drove me less than 200 metres and OLA charges me Rs 99 for the ride. OLA has refused to refund the amount, not sure why. UBER on the other hand, keeps its customers on top of their priority list. They refund the amount as soon as the complaint is lodged without any questions - they trust their customers.
adityakaushik.ak

May 29, 2019

Driver refused to give me a ride after taking OTP

Date of Booking: 27th May, 2019
Booking Ref No (CRN): 3122663471

Muthukumarit

Ola partner care

We recently take ola lease car and started to ride using ola partner app. First day itself continues ride without gab and we couldn't find customer destination after accepting. There is no option to go back to check customer details. There are not giving bonus also as they said and car is not giving milage we don know when diesel will get over. So two got stuck in some place in between rides and not able start car without help of workshop people. Just 4 days we completed and fed up with old. So we are like to continue partnership and we don know how to recollect our advance because they said we will refund after 60days. Please help us to get our advance amount immediately and support us to get out from blamed people.
Anonymous333

How OLA is Cheating its Customers

I take a cab everyday for work. Sometimes Uber sometimes OLA. Recently I booked a cab back home at 3.30 AM and booked a OLA mini. Everyday the bill for the same pick up and drop location is between Rs. 120 to Rs. 145. However, this time when I booked the cab the estimated fare was shown as Rs. 130 for Mini but at the end of the trip the total fare was shown as Rs. 322. There was no pop-up or notification that the fare has been updated and neither the route to the drop was changed. Since I pay only 130 approx for this ride everyday I and any normal personal who takes this cab would have cancelled. The ride ends I see the bill I called OLA no one answers for half an hour. It's already late so I pay the driver since it's not his fault and think I will sort this out with the OLA Customer Care. Upon calling the customer care again the agent informs that there is no supervisor available and will get a call back in 24 hours. The supervisor calls. I explain him the situation. From the first moment the supervisor starts explaining how I am wrong and the fare is correct. The supervisors words were and I quote "Sir the application did not capture the drop first and the peak price applied when you were booking the cab". Then I explain him again that I did not get the pop-up or notification that the fare has been updated. The supervisor again "Sir our application gives the notification so may be it's your mistake that you didn't see the notification". I again try and explain this idiot what happened but it seems that he is reading a script. But the response from the guy is that the fare will be the same I dont have any clarity on the issue and the system tell me that the application did not capture the drop first and that's why fare will be the same.

Moral of the Story - Even if there is a application error OLA blames the customers. Even if they dont have the clarity on the issue OLA blames the customers and charges extra amount and then blatantly denies to pay back even after admitting on call its application error which is not customers problem or fault. The attitude is simply arrogant and cheap (for a company that size).
The OLA app does not give the notification if the Fare is updated.

SO PLEASE MY FELLOW RIDERS , RECHECK THE FARE AFTER THE BOOKING IS CONFIRMED BECAUSE OLA IS CHARGING HIKED PRICE AND CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS BY NOT UPDATING THEM ABOUT THE FARE CHANGE. IF YOU TRY CUSTOMER CARE, THEY ARE SIMPLY HOPELESS AND USELESS.

TAKE CARE AND RIDE SAFE.

How OLA is Cheating its Customers

GKPanchal

May 26, 2019

charging cancellation fee when I have not cancelled

I am 75 years.
My mob no - 7600028273
You can judge how much I may be mobile savvy.
I landed at Ahmedabad airport.on 24th May 2019.
Tried to book OLA
First from mob no one call came and said are you asking a booking , said yes.
Again phone came you have not booked so I am canceling.
Said OK.
Again from another number phone came sir you have confirmed a booking, I said just now someone has canceled my request how you had my number.
He cut the phone.
Now i see that a meassage from OLA charging me Rs 50/-.
Sir let me tell yu this is harassment to a senior citizen, before we speak and understand your gujarati assent you are charging unnecessarilly. this happened out of language problem and low hearing because of age.
Please cancel this amount since
ramkumar73

Amount Refund

i was booked ola cab on 03.05.2019 at around at 4pm. the cab has been come to my home and the driver call my number. and next few minutes he does not say any information to me anf and he was cancelled my bookings without my permission.. and my amount should be debited of Rs.50. so kindly take action immediately without fail to the STUPID DRIVER AND REFUND MY AMOUNT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.. IAM AWAITING.. IF IT'S NOT TAKE ACTION ABOUT THIS.. I SHOULD GO AND COMPLAINT TO CONSUMER COURT AS SOON...
Im sair

May 24, 2019

Abusive, harassment, agressive and threatening

HR 74A 5133.
This driver threatened me to beat me up and threw me out of the car when I told him to park where my exact location is. He seven have change and charged me extra. Third class service. Worst ever. I could have easily bashed him up instead I chose to file a complain here. If you don't take any action then this would create a big mess in the future for the company. OLA take action against him asap. I'm not requesting.
Amrita_jha123

May 24, 2019

Incorrect billing

This was happened with me 2 times on 14th May and 24th May both the times I have booked ola micro the charges was showing less when I booked the cab but latter on from my ola money wallet cab driver deducted much higher amount then the amount which is showing when I booked the cab, I want my refund as from Bengaluru Airport to ssvr sreenivasam on 14th May it was showing 857 amount and deducted amount is 1023 and on 24th May from ssvr sreenivasam to khata nagar 2nd stage Bengaluru the amount is showing to pay 856 but the charges which is deducted is 930 its almost around 250 to 300 difference from both the cabs charges I want refund...
Ankita Basu P

May 20, 2019

Anyone - Response from Ola?

Hi All

I have raised a complaint.
I would like to know if Ola Cabs responds to these reviews and any steps taken?
Help me with your experience.
Ankita Basu P

May 20, 2019

High Fare- more than what it was shown

@Ola
I had a ride on 6th May,2019 early morning from Electronic City to Bangalore Airport. When I booked it, it was showing 1186.
The driver changed a little bit of the route and it increased to 1470.
He asked me for petrol fare, I didn't want to quarrel and was in a hurry, so I have provided 500 in cash.
*Why should the passenger has to pay the petrol price?
Later I paid 970 by cash.

Now after the ride completion, I can see I have to pay Rs. 500 by postpaid- Why should I pay so much without any specific reason?

I tried writing mails and calls, but mail comes that my ticket is in incorrect queue and call number is wrong.
No way to contact you guys directly. I

I need a refund of 500 ASAP. Better to have a direct call. I will not pay another 500 by postpaid.
Ratan prajapati 1996

May 19, 2019

Driver denay

@Olacabs
This is pethic service by Ola it's really wery shame on you guys if you don't take care about your company so what you people continue your company please close it if u don't provide services
It's the 4th time repeat with me I have booked the cad and the driver denay for the picked he say am not interested to go the place where u select I request to you please close your cab service if you don't provide the services when we need and also the cancellation charges bare from us why we pay cancellation charge when cancel from your side
Shilpi3306

May 18, 2019

cab not arrived on time.

Today I booked a cab to ISBT kamshmiri gate.cab arrival time was showing 4mins but when cab didn't arrived after 15mins I called driver he said he was in CNG queue and will arrive in 5mins but didn't arrived even after 15mins then I took an auto but still missed my bus.
Cab no HR55AD6673
Driver saif Ali Khan

Highly dissatisfied with ola!!
jkquality

May 16, 2019

Double charged

In spite of deducted money from post paid wallet , Again on driver demand cash paid , Please resolve issue

CRN 3063491108
Awadhesh1114

May 15, 2019

High fare charged than displayed during booking

Team,

I frequently travel to T3 departure IGI new delhi.

This in ref to 12:09 PM ₹ 285. Micro•CRN 3068389408.

I was never charged for toll parking because that is charged during arrival .

But for me it was charged at departure which is a fraud case.

Pls refund my rs 150 ASAP
Raghava chary

May 14, 2019

hit by an accident

I was hit by an OLA cab registration number TS 10 UB 4665 from backside and he argued with us,as i warned him that i will to OLA he replied as give complaint i don't mind.He behaved very rudely and rash driving.

Pan card - PAN CAR NOT RECIVE
    Dear Sir/Mam Pan Crad Not Recive ...
    CUPA - Dog to be rescued
    There is a dog on our street whose around 15 years old. ...
    Bhagwati Hospital Sector 13 Rohini - Service very bad
    In your hostpital, the treatment is not so useless as to...
    Galaxy Homes Kochi - Construction Delay & Abandonment
    Builders are coming up with many reasons to evade from the...
    Shatayupathy - Not cured disease
    I am talking your medicine from last 30 days but now I...
    maruti showroom sai service deccan - false commitments
    I have booked car on 29 th sep2019. and dealer told me to...
    APSRTC - Lost bus pass
    I lost my bus pass which is valid upto may 2020 .I have...
    INDIAN ARMY - Indian ARMY Jaykishan Ramkishan Saini Fraud
    I went through the Quicker App and found second hand...
    HDFC Bank - Unusual chagres without any information
    I have a salary account in hdfc bank indore shehnai branch...
    GHMC electrical department street light - street light not glowing
    street light near H No 9-1-1-B/28 Defence colony Langer...