Ola Cabs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ola Cabs

brij.nin

Aug 4, 2019

Belonging not returned

We had taken a Ola cab on July 25th from Sion west to Mahim, unfortunately left a belonging in the Ola cab. We had called the driver within 5 minutes and asked him
if he can tell his location and we can come and collect it from there, however driver Izhar Ali did not inform the correct location and said he would be in the Airport.
After calling him many times and the Customer care, he first informed he would let us know in the evening where he was – then he informed he goes to Thane my home location every second day and he would give it over there. Nothing happened its been more than 10 days, I have not got the belonging, neither Ola has done anything to
get it back. I have called the customer care many times, they call up the driver and tell him to submit but he has not done that for last 10 days. If Thane is too far in the second call, which we made after 2 days had informed to submit at any of the Ola offices, Driver was rude to me and to the Ola agent, inspite of the Ola agents informing him to submit the driver has turned a deaf ear, every time he gives a excuse of the distance. For past 10 days someone can check how many times he has come to Thane & Mulund area or for that matter Andheri. Ola is not able to do anything and have no control on their driver partners. This is very poor service from Ola.
I wanted to speak to one of the managers in Ola about the disgusting services, however they connected me to some one called Sanket who assured that he has spoken to
the driver and the belonging would be submitted by the driver to the Sanpada office. He also informed that he would give me a call before 5.00 p.m yesterday and keep me informed about the status. However no once called and I am following up a simple thing for more than 10 days. I would never go with Ola again as they don’t know about
customer service is. Can someone provide a resolution on this. Its not a matter of the belonging however a matter of principles.
BhupendraS

Accident

Driver for ola vehicle number MH01CR1715 banged my car from behind in traffic at around 08:35 pm and when told that do what ever u want its my car. And drive his car away. In mumbai near national park fly over. Tried to call on all old customer service number available on net but no one responded.
Sudarsh Singh

Aug 1, 2019

Extra luggage charges by an auto driver

I was carrying 3 bags with me because of shifting from one place to another, the Auto Driver named Bapurao Potare CRN no. 3392666752 was forcing me to give extra charges for the luggage which is out of rule and though he became impolite too, also he asked me to cancel the ride.
Meanwhile i took a local rickshaw and he continued his ride according to the meter rate and not demanded a single money for the luggage.
I request the OLA to take action against such drivers
Sudarsh Singh

Driver Charging Extra

I was carrying 2-3 bags with me because of shifting from one place to another, the Auto Driver named Bapurao Potare CRN no. 3392666752 was forcing and quarrelling me to give extra charges for the luggage which is out of rule and though he became impolite too, also he asked me to cancel the ride..
I request the OLA to take action against him
Jayashree mantri easwaran

Jul 28, 2019

Cash paid to driver ans money taken from wallet as well

CRN 3377869828 - pick up from airport ans drop to hindustan park. I paid the driver 445 Rs in cash. I just see that my wallet balance of 170 has been deducted too. Request you to credit my wallet balance back
C KAMINI NATH

Jul 23, 2019

OLA

I C Kamini am a regular user of OLA since 5 years or more.
On 25Th June at 5 am I booked OLA cab at OLA -Zone -Pick up- point- D RGIA HYDERABAD airport to my residence at Chandanagar. CRN number :3252096287
On arriving at my Residence the cab Driver ( Name: JARPULA RAJESH) collected Rs 720/- in cash. I paid him cash as I always pay in cash and never use postpaid.
Now OLA is demanding I pay Rs 848 as post paid charges.
OLA is informing me now that they have converted me to an OLA post paid account, which was never informed to me.
Had I known that I have a post paid account I would never have paid the driver.
OLA is saying that the driver is saying he has not taken any cash from me, The driver's contact number is not available with me.
In this situation OLA has disabled me from using OLA services and is charging Rs 1 every day as penalty and pressurizing me to pay up.
I am refusing to pay as I have already paid the cab driver due to OLA's fault of not informing me that I have been converted to post paid without my consent.
May pl take up with OLA and resolve the problem which has taken place solely due to OLA's fault and I am being penalized for no fault of mine.
vishal.kum

Jul 16, 2019

Refuse to go to destination

Very very bad experience with OLA driver who refuse to go to kolkata junction from Airport(Netaji SubhasChandraBose Terminal) and behaves rudely with customer. Three times rejection occur by OLA driver in kolkata due to that my train missed.
Driver phone num: 1. 8820019116 cab num: 3507 name:Iqbal
2.8017059603
3.8820988286
OLA should take action against him asap.
ktmvmblr

Jul 14, 2019

Poor complaint management at Ola

I ( housewife ) took Ola cab to the Airport on Jul08th, as usually happens the cab driver called to check where i was going to, once he realized i am headed to the Airport, he arrived immediately. The cab wasn't in good condition, the front of the car wad smashed dents, inside the car was dingy without AC. The driver was talking to someone at all times. Near the Toll he asked me to pay the toll, when i refused, he insisted i paid saying its a Ola policy, i didnot want to waste time due to travel and paid Rs.150. The driver kept the change saying the change was all coins, in fact it was not true. When i insisted he returned the change, he did with a frown. Then i asked the driver to provide the receipt, he said he lost it. At the Airport he again charged me rs.970 without sharing any details, when asked he said he will share it shortly but sped away soon after i alighted. My husband booked the cab for me, he received the receipt for rs.904 including toll. The driver cheated me by charging over rs.200 more.
My husband immediately lodged the complaint with Ola, they said they would resolve the query within 72 hours. He has called them multiple times, and also spoke to their supervisor. All complaint management is eye wash ( based on the interaction ). They don't care, also rude on phone. he has sent several emails, there is no response. I would advise travelers to take precautions, not let women travel alone ( the drivers usually can take advantage of this by charging more, also you are at their mercy) as you may not get any assistance from Ola just in case if you are in trouble or get cheated. If to the Airport, there are plenty of AC Buses to the Airport, who charge about rs.200 and safe. I have not had any issues with Uber so far, they are slightly expensive, but presume safer than Ola. I will advise all my network and family to avoid Ola, not only because of Drivers but lack of support from Ola when you really need them. Terrible experience with Ola
Praveena19

Jul 11, 2019

Extra charges - ola cab

I had travelled today in ola cab from my area till mangadu. I usually travel through ola. It's rs. 300, today the driver charged rs. 436. In estimated amount rs. 300 it showed so i conformed but after compeleting my ride, it showed 436. It was a loss for me. I showed the previous histories too. He told pay that amount and leave. It hurted me badly, the way the driver spoke. How to get the 136 back? It's loss for me.
preamkishore

Jul 3, 2019

Cancel the post paid scheme

I don't need the post paid scheme. Because i am paid in all traveling charges by ola money . dont need post paid . thanks.
preamkishore

Jul 3, 2019

Post paid

Jul 1, 2019

TRAVEL DATE : 06.06.2019

TRAVEL FROM DELHI JN RAILWAY STATION TO 2446 STREET NUMBER 65 BLOCK E1 , MOLARBAND EX. BADARPUR

PAYMENT ALREADY CASH PAID BUT OLA POSPAID REMINDER RECEIVED
WE HAVE BEEN BOOKED AND TRAVELLED ON 06.06.2019. WE HAVE PAID CASH OF RS.414/- ON SAME DAY TO OLA DRIVER (MOBILE NO. 8376977308). BUT I AM GETTING REMINDER FROM YOU FOR CLEAR THE DUES.WHEN I WAS PAID CASH WHY I AM RECEIVING TEXT CONTINUOUSLY PLASES CLEAR THE ACCOUNT AS SOON AS.
I ALSO RIDE ON DATE 12/06/2019, CRN 3198685293 CAB DRIVE MISBEHAVE AND CANCEL THE RIDE AND AMOUNT OF RS-79/- DEDUCTED BUT AMOUNT WAS NOT REFUNDED IN MY A/C KINDLY LOOK INTO THE METTER.

NITU THAKUR

vaishnavinandyal

Jun 26, 2019

Driver being irresponsible and arrogant

The driver was booked to come to Bangalore international airport and then he cancelled the cab himself but he arrived and he asked me to cancel the other cab which was immediately booked and asked for the full payment but left us in the half way at hebbal and asked for full payment and asked to board us another cab and went away...very disappointed in your ola services...take a severe action against it other wise it would be very dissapointing to book any other cabs from ola! Book a complain against him and do not allow other people to get into such situations! I could have missed my flight due to this inconvenience of your ola cab driver. I don't want any refund but pls take an action against this.
I have not got any information about him in my your rides as cancelled the cab and tried blaming it on us.. all I remember is the otp number that was 3641 pls do check the details and see which otp matched the car and the driver. Please take a severe action.
AggarwalN

Jun 23, 2019

Booking cancellation twice

I have booked a cab which was shown near to me. I talked to them but later they cancelled and ola automatically booked another can which was 15 mins away and after 10 min that guy also cancelled the cab. If they wanted to cancel they should have done it at the time of booking. These people just waste our time and I got late because of them.
Ritujain_01

Jun 17, 2019

Charges

This is a complete exoloitation of customers. These cab services will soon be closed if you continued your services like this. Who charges 500 rs from noida to noida in 17kms only that too without any toll. If the customer is in need that does not mean that you will take advantage of this and charge anything you want. In 500 rs we travel from up to delhi including toll in uber. And if you are charges this nonsense, sorry to say your cabs will be soon discontinued and i will make sure this happens.
Prabhanew

TRAVEL DATE : 13.06.2019

TRAVEL FROM Lajpat nagar TO sector 25, noida

AMOUNT : 493/-

CRN:3202799981

Ola Driver phone not reachable and I was charged 50 cancellation fee and next driver charge me 493 although at the time of booking it was showing 321 plus he uneccessary took me to the longest route and in between the ride he let me waited for half an hour for filling CNG in his car due to which i got late to where i had to reach on time.

I don't understand this policy. Firstly, Your driver's number was not reachable. I tried to call 8 times. Then I noticed his location using your tracker tool. I walked towards him and saw him just left. And now changing me 50 rupees??? You should charge him that amount because I called him while he was leaving also and he didn't listen to me and did not come back.
Looks like this is the last time I use OLA. You guys made fool out of people by keeping they wait and charge money also from us.

Fire drivers like him or charge them penalty if you want to survive as a cab provider.

Secondly, when i booked for second driver he charged me 493 although it was showing 321 at the time of booking.The unnecessary kept me wait for filling CNG in his car And taking me to the destination from the longest route which took one hour to reach me though its real time to was only half an hour.

Really very much dissapointed from this driver named "Rakesh Singh"

contact no.: +917303233174

TRAVEL FROM PERAMBUR RAIL STATION TO MOGAPPAIR

AMOUNT : 404/-

Transaction ID: ehbc-jyor-9x54

CRN : 3142804045

we have already paid the mentioned amount. but i am getting reminder for payment.
radha sundaram

Jun 12, 2019

PAYMENT ALREADY BUT OLA MONEY REMINDER RECEIVED

WE HAVE BEEN BOOKED AND TRAVELLED ON 01.06.2019. WE HAVE PAID CASH OF RS.404/- ON SAME DAY TO OLA DRIVER (MOBILE NO.9791180059). BUT I AM GETTING REMINDER FROM YOU FOR CLEAR THE DUES. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

May 31, 2019

Demand for payment, but not undertaken ride

I am receiving deamands for payment of Rs.398/- otherwise legal action follows threats from your office, though on several occassions I sent mails that I have not undertaken any ride of OLA service. Desist from making such frivolous claims. Not afraid of your threat of legal acton. When you send the message, I could not send reply through SMS. But I have been addressing you several times to the customer care and head office about the above problem. Still you are demanding. Avoid unpleasantnes. I also asked you to deactivate my account with my mob No.99517233, no more I used your OLA services.
KS Gopalakrishnan, 9951372133
Hyderabad.
Poor Ola customer

May 31, 2019

Ola Driver phone not reachable and I was charged 100 cancellation fee

I don't understand this policy. Your driver's number was not reachable. I tried to call 10 times. Then I noticed his location using your tracker tool. I walked towards him and saw him just left. And now changing me 100 rupees??? You should charge him that amount because I called him while he was leaving also and he didn't listen to me and did not come back.

A cheated customer
Bngmar

May 30, 2019

Paid the driver and brought it to the attention of OLA still being harrased or payment

Around two years ago, I had traveled with Ola with my two young children who were constantly nauseated in the vehicle. When i completed the ride the driver told me that my card had expired and hence I would have to pay him in cash. I did pay the driver immediately and rushed to attend my two children hence did not bother further on the payment. However, though I had paid the driver in cash, I was asked to pay as it was showing in the system as not paid and I have been asked to pay the same. I tried calling up the customer care but got no help. I stopped using OLA service henceforth.
However in the recent past I am receiving g a lot of mails asking me to repay the money. Since this was too much of a botheration and a mental harrassment to me, I thought I will pay this off, but then I am being asked to complete the KYC. This is too much for me.
Please address this issue at the earliest.
Many thanks,
Mary
Bngmar

May 30, 2019

I had traveled with Ola around two years back and had paid the driver in cash, how ever it was showing as not paid in the system for which i made a call but was not given any definite answer. Now, I have been asked to pay the same. I tried calling up the customer care but got no help.
However in the recent past I am receiving g a lot of mails asking me to repay the money. Since I am being constantly harassed, I thought I will pay this off, but then I am being asked to complete the KYC. This is too much of harassment for already paying the amount for the ride.
rudransh garg

May 29, 2019

Cancellation charged and system does not allow to report wrong charges

12 May 2019 I booked ola in jaipur and driver pratap singj refused to come and he cancelled trip at hia own wish, to my surprise Ola charged cancellation fee of 50/-, I reported action of driver, but when I tried on section wrong cancellation charged Ola App repeatedly showing technical errors , in last 16 days I made at least 50-60 attempt but same message. It looks deliberate error from Ola for not accepting wrong cancellation charged and in next trip u are forced to pay this. It is organised cheating by Ola.. 1000s of such cancellation are charged wrongly. Further when u call in support it give recorded message no changed and then our representative will attend you and phone get disconnected.

They are really cheaters, after that I am forced to use Uber only

414 engr - Canteen card not work
    My csd canteen card not work card no ....
    Online cash program Freshersvista - Freshersvista E-cash Program payment
    I paid 4400 rs to them and asked for a refund a few hours...
    www.rediffmail.com - MY EMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED
    MY EMAIL ID :[email protected] is hacked and showing...
    Rediffmail.com - MY EMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED
    I CANT OPEN MY EMAIL ACCOUNT ITS SHOWING MY PHONE NUMBER...
    Viva video app - Unnecessary money dEduction
    I have used viva video on free trail for three days but...
    cidco water supply billing department - Extra chargers in water bill of society
    I am a member of Shiv Ganga Building, Plot No. 319, Sector...
    GOOGLE *QUVIDEO HK LTD - Unnecessary money dEduction
    I want my money refunded in my account. 1100 was deducted...
    My Airtel App - Refund
    I paid Rs 399 online using "My Airtel App" for...
    www.amazon.in - Amount debited and not reflected in my order
    Today (29.05.2020) i have ordered an item( Layris Kitchen...
    CBSSBI - Fake SMS every month
    I get sms every month from CBSSBI for an account that is...