Ola Cabs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ola Cabs

Pratibha 68

May 2, 2019

Cheating

Ola is cheating ppl .when you book ,they have stopped showing estimated bill some times ,if you book you will pay 3 times the fare .It happened twice with me .
Ola stop cheating or will loose your business .
It's not acceptable ,at least I wll not book till it shows estimated bill.
Be aware of this frauds
SLV14

Apr 27, 2019

Frequent Cancellation of OLA cabs

Hi all, I booked a cab and I called driver "karmala Kalyan, +919886569895 he told he will come. We almost waited for about 20 mins, then driver called and asked drop location, later he just cancelled the trip.
Then again I booked a cab, driver name "Chandrashekar H I Chandru, 099168 77899, Karnataka
[email protected]", he also did the same thing, and he is not ready to even cancel the ride. I don't understand why ola is collecting cancellation fees from customers even if we don't cancel. There are many drivers who first ask about the drop location, if it's comfortable to them, they come otherwise they tell customers to cancel the ride and customers need to best the cancellation fees. This has to be changed by the company. There are many customers who opt ola, since it's convinient than other taxis. But nowadays ola is loosing it's name undoubtedly.

Please think before cancelling a ride, because there are customers like patients, pregnant women's, old people and many more.
vipin28garg

Apr 25, 2019

Cheating

I book OLA mini with car no. DL1ZC 3847, from Saket to Vasundhara at around 4.50 pm today on dated 25 April 19. The estimated price shown was Rs 420. When we finish our ride at 5.20 pm , driver show amount of RS 713 on his mobile and ask to pay it. We did not receive the sms or bill on our phone. We tried for customer care for half an hour but all in veins. This is case of cheating.
OLA management should action against it
Plz resolve the problem ASAP
Vire120

Apr 23, 2019

Charged High fare charges than estimated charges

CRN 2965904400 Fare charges are too high as compare to estimated charges.

I booked ola cab on April 20th 19 & ola shows the estimated charges arould 253 rs but after completing the ride fare charges are 978 rs. I don't know how they charged more than 100% from estimated charges & the ola customer service no. Is not picking up my phone.

Please help us to resolve this issue asap.

CMADEEPAKGOYAL

Apr 22, 2019

CRN 2787197873 DRIVER CANCELLED THE TRIP

DRIVER CANCELLED THE TRIP
CRN 2787197873

Driver cancelled the trip and ola charged cancellation fees for the same from my account and I was not informed about the charges. after 1 month when i booked another ride. I came across that ola charged for the same.

When driver cancelled the trip. Why ola charged it from my account.

Pl check and revert.
Neeta Deb

Apr 21, 2019

Subsequent cancellation of my trip by the driver

Yesterday 2 drivers cancelled my trip by their own. The first one CRN 2966845941 told me to cancel it at 8.22. And the second one CRN 2966900060 cancelled it by himself at 8.32 and didn't even inform me. And as per my previous experience I know that ola will shamelessly charge the cancellation fee from me on my next trip. Previously also when I had booked ola on 4th March, 2 cabs came over when I had booked for one. But I had received otp for one of them CRN 2820666491. The other one CRN 2820664520 was considered cancelled and a cancellation charge was taken from me on my next trip on 11 the April. I hereby claim for a compensation from ola by giving me my next trip entirely free of charge.
Neeta Deb

Apr 20, 2019

Subsequent cancellation of ola cab by driver

Today 2 drivers cancelled my trip on their own. The first one CRN 2966845941 told me to cancel it at 8.22 PM n the second one CRN 2966900060 cancelled on his own without even informing me at 8.32 n wasted my valuable time. And according to my previous experience I know ola will shamelessly charge the cancellation charges from me. During my ride on 4th April, 2 cabs came over when I had received only one otp.and the other ones ie. CRN2820664520 cancellation charge was charged from me in my ride on 11th April which is wrong.
I hereby claim for a compensation by giving me my next ride free of cost
Tannuuu

Apr 20, 2019

Worst drivers

Worst kind of drivers and management is their in ola what kind of drivers are they
They cancel booking after reaching at your location by saying drop location is too far and it's te for them to go home is that some kind of nuisense with customer
I booked three cabs back to back and all of them were caned due to drop location terminal 3 is this location banned for ola drivers In night and then also customer has to pay money after cancellation... Great going keep up your spirit of troubling people like this....and people will soon stop using ola... Wait if the kind of attitude continues ola will stop very very soon
What if someone had to go to hospital with some sick patient and the booking g was cancelled plz understand people may have some urgent work out cancellation of booking is not the way out... Make time of your drivers and there after kindly don't give bookings to once who are in hurry of going home in night...
Because customer isn't a fool
sunnynode

Apr 17, 2019

Rash Driving

Today an ola cab HR 55 AB 7436 comes from behind very fast and the driver try to hit my scooty and arguing with me on the road near mamura chowk fly over.
Please take an immediate action against this cab driver. otherwise i 'll raise an issue to the higher authority.

Sunny
Sanjeev Kumar rathore

Apr 16, 2019

Driver cancelled ride b/c he wants to cash money

Driver cancelled ride b/c he wants to cash
Manasabujji

Apr 11, 2019

Charged for cancellation by d driver

I booked. He came n wanted to cancel n take me separately when I told no he told me to get down n cancelled my trip n now y d hell I'm charged for it??
I will sue u people if u wrongly charge me
rswamaaa89

Apr 10, 2019

DRIVER CANCELLED THE TRIP ON HIS OWN

CRN 2929428499
TODAY 5.06 PM

Driver cancelled the trip on his own with out informing me. This is not the first time I am facing such inconvenience with OLA drivers. If the driver is not interested in the trip why he should accept and then cancel. My entire schedule spoiled. Neither the Driver nor the OLA Admn informed me about cancellation even for basic courtesy.

By this communication, I lodge claim and I must be compensated by one free trip for my next booking
rswamaaa89

Apr 10, 2019

DRIVER CANCELLED ON HIS OWN

CRN 2929428499
Today 5.06 PM

Driver cancelled the trip on his own making me in to inconvenience and delay in reaching the destination. This is not the first time happening and it has become a regular activity of your drivers. If he is not interested on the trip why he should accept and make me to wait for him and even for basic courtesy neither OLA Admn or the Driver is having the practice of informing the guest. By this y communication I lodge claim for compensation by a free trip for my next immediate trip.
Urvashi.ramdasani

Apr 7, 2019

False route and increased fare

Hi.
I drove today from mall to my home. The ola cab we booked dropped us 20 minutes late than the actual time. He drove to an alternative route, as he was busy watching IPL match and had not opened Google Maps. After that he also took extra charges for longer routes. If this complaint reaches to Ola, I have been using Ola cabs very frequently and I have never encountered such issue. I would like Ola cabs to take serious actions against the driver.

Driver Name: Rampal Jilendar Sengar
CRNo. : 2920243943
Mayuresh Pawar

Apr 5, 2019

Driver Cancelled Cab

I have booked ola Cab & I got Cab No & OTP. I am waiting for driver and Cab till 12 Min But after 12 min Waiting your driver Cancelled the Ride...
And I have loss some Business. So Now I request to you that you have to Give me Return Charges and Take Fine from Your Driver.... Otherwise I Have to Go into Court and Filed the Case Against You...
If we Cancelled the ride you will take Extra Charges from our Next Ride... And Now Same things is that Your Driver Had Cancelled the Ride.... So I want My Money Refund.
nikhila raju

Mar 31, 2019

ola cab driver rude behaviour

I have booked cab and once i got into cab.Ola driver started showing rude behaviour he was not reaching proper destination point when i asked him to go in other way where we can reach proper destination point instead of saying me to change location he started abusing me verbally. He didn't even have respect towards ladies and started using unparliamentary language.
I have been using Ola Cabs from years and never faced this kind of situation and the way driver treated us was very rude and the driving was also very rash.

Ola you need to take serious reaction on these kind of things

Driver Name- Duggirala Sateesh Kumar
CRNo-2896731463
Pahari das

Mar 28, 2019

Driver related

I was travelling from Basisthapur bylane no.2 to Krishna kanta Handiqui State Open University, near bsf camp, gate no. 5. Sri Sri Durga mandir. The driver was very arrogant , rude, impolite and even does not know the route. He dropped me without completing the the ride. I don't know you really take action against him or not. But I need him to punish at least. I travel by ola lot. But this is the worst experience. His name is Abdul Muktadir, CRN NO. 2885893426.

Regards Pahari das
Guwahati
Assam
rgoswami

Mar 26, 2019

Cancellation Fee wrongly charged-Cheating

I booked Ola Cab, after confirmation i got OTP and vehicle number, the cab reached travelled.

In the same time another Cab Driver called me saying that he is comming to my destination. I said i have already got cab and travelling. Further i do not have any OTP and vehicle number for him. I got debit charges for Cancellation.

why a business of cheating is running by Ola.
Vinita Parmar

Mar 23, 2019

Ola ride cancelled without any reason

I booked ola cab today RJ 19TA6490 white Ritz drive name UDAI RAJ in Jodhpur.he cancelled my ride aftet asking my destination. When i called he talked rudely.He also wasted my time and i donot understand why i have to pay cancellation fee.Is this business to get free money from customer?
ANIL GANDHA

Mar 23, 2019

Auto Cancellation of booking by drivers

Dear Team

I was travelling from Ludhiana to New Delhi on 9-03-19 & have booked Ola Ride from my No.8437686597 after reaching the New Delhi Raiway station.

It was late night time around 11.15 PM, I called up the driver & he said he will reach to me by another 10 minutes & same time shown on the OLA App as well but suddenly App has shifted that particular ride to some other Driver & after calling him, he said I will reach by another 15 minutes.

After 5-10 minutes again ride shifted to some other driver & he called up & asked for my location & said that he will reach by 5-10 minutes

So this Drama was being run for 30-40 minutes & i was sitting on the Gate no. 1 of the Railway station.

At last, I have taken Private Taxi to travel to my destination.

It was really a very bad experince & i will never use OLA after this & also will not refer to someone else.

Anil Kumar Gandha
aditya_1998

Rash Driving

Hey Ola, Today morning i.e. on 23rd Match 2019, I faced a serious issue with one of the Ola Driver near madhapur DMart , Hyderabad. The driver drives the car rashly and I almost met with an accident but fortunately nothing serious has happened. Upon asking the reason for his rashness he started screaming on me. This was happened about 7:30 AM, There were Passengers in the vehicle and he took a sudden turn neighter waiting for me to cross nor intimating his crossing.
OLA RB

Mar 22, 2019

OLA fradulent charges

I requested Ola in Oct and the driver refused to go. The trip was not cancelled by me but was cancelled by the driver who refused to go. OLA put onus on us when charging even when the fault is your driver's. This is fraud and they are charging unnoticing customers these small amount that tend to get un noticed. This stealing from the customers pocket even when you are at fault. If this amount is multiplied with thousand of trips, the total amount will go in crores!!!!

No driver is going to say that he cancelled he trip because OLA system penalizes driver for doing so. Dont you think this is fraud when you know the consequences. I think it is. I would recommend not using OLA unless you have to

booking CRN 2869118842.

Rajeev
Gauri Sasturkar

Mar 18, 2019

Olaauto Very Irresponsible and unprofessional behaviour of auto driver

I was riding with ola auto no. CRN2860996924 mr.devraj m.n.. he did not picked from pick up location so I have to reach him walking.

And most importantly, he did not put the otp, due to which bill couldn't be raised and when reminded reminded to put otp no, he declined to do so

The auto driver after dropping ( not exactly on drop location)asked for extra amount and on denying to pay talked very rude..

This is the worst experience and will definitely expect for some response if ola really is customer oriented
VKCHAWRASE

Mar 17, 2019

Driver not reported for a ride

I am a regular user of OLA Cabs and hiring OLA Cabs whenever needed both in Nagpur and other cities. Till now , the OLA Cab services were quite good and customer friendly . However recently I faced a very bad , unfortunate experience with OLA Cabs.

Myself booked a OLA Cab on Dtd. 14th March 2019 evening for a ride to Nagpur Airport at @ 03.00 am on Dtd. 15th March 2019 . The ride was confirmed by OLA and it it was informed that the Driver and Cab details will be shared 15 minutes before the scheduled ride . Accordingly I got Driver and Cab details @ 02.30 am on Dtd.15.03.2019 . However neither the driver reported for the ride nor he called me . Then , I tried to call the driver number of times , his phone rang every time but did not respond to my calls .Since it was a night odd time and reaching to Airport was urgent for me , this created a setback and unfortunate occurrence for me . On checking the GPS , the cab found standing at a place and not moving at all .

To come out of the situation , I booked another OLA Cab and to my good luck , I got another cab @ 03.30 am and the driver dropped me to the airport in port . Had I not found this cab in time , It was every possibility to miss my flight from Nagpur Airport .

Such type of indiscipline and casual approach is not expected from OLA Cabs . They should look into the matter properly and avoid recurrences of such incidence in future . Hope OLA Cabs take necessary action to resolve such issues .

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...