Ola Cabs

lawabidingcitizen007

Feb 13, 2020

Have been cheated by Ola

Ride ref: CRN4605348509

I PAID THE DRIVER FULL IN CASH (₹588 and some 10-12 rupees more to make round figure because he said he did not have khulla) THEN I GOT A CALL AFTER A MONTH SAYING THAT MY OLA WALLET MONEY 500/- IS DUE!

If I had used Ola money why did driver Asadulla shaikh took the whole amount and even approx 10-20 rupees more because he did not have change?? I paid him the full amount in cash (and even some extra) and still my Ola postpaid money is deducted? I have to pay twice for the ride, really?

Your driver HAS CHEATED ME. It is outrageous to have received from the customer a money in cash which has already been deducted from Ola Postpaid!

No, only because I did not report it real-time, it did not mean that your driver did not cheat me.
Because I lost someone in my family and I was too busy to go through the app in Mumbai.
I got this call after a month notifying me about my Ola postpaid money. So that's when I checked and contacted Ola back.
Bu your customer care executives are equally irresponsive and they want to extract more money from me.

I am a national-award winning artist (from India's national academy of fine arts) and I won't tolerate this kind of nonsense of having paid once in cash to the driver and then being demanded by Ola to be paid the same amount to clear the due amount on my Ola Postpaid. I am not going to pay for my ride twice. This is preposterous. Either you resolve this issue and clear my Ola postpaid due or I am going to take this further.
Upkar Shrivastava

Aug 9, 2019

4 times over charged

booked ola mini cab from Bhopal ayodhya bypass to bhopal station 10 km only charged 462/- rs how OLA cheating people and their OLA CAB driver you guys are just disgusting.
Aman Singh

Jul 8, 2019

Unprofession drivers

Nowadays it's frustrating or u must say impossible to even book a cab from OLA but thats fine as the availability may be an issue, but the worst part is even if u manage to book the same driver calls and verifies the location and immediately cancels the trip. This is very sad from OLA as is they don't have any control over their drivers. If we customers cancel the trip, within a minute cancellation charges are applied but no actions against their drivers. Used to admire OLA but not anymore.
Spin1512

Jun 27, 2019

Hidden charges and inflated bills

Looks like Ola cabs is consistently making up fraudulent charges. Entire bill is full of hidden costs which are not shown prior to booking but start cropping up after starting the ride. (Taking us all for a ride)

For a ride from Mumbai airport to Pune, i was shown an initial price of Rs 1922. Upon booking, they informed that I have to pay all toll and parking charges along the way. After the journey ended, the invoice is showing airport pickup charges of Rs120 while i already paid airport parking charge of Rs120 (same service but they charged twice).

I didnt opt for any insurance but they have included the premium in the invoice (Without informing me.)

Hidden charges gallore and absolute unethical approach. Wont be using these services anymore where i end up paying almost 20-30% more than the initially displayed cost of the ride.
Rupali Dsouza

May 7, 2019

Long waiting

The Ola cab driver should cancel the ride on his own if he's not able to find the location of the customer within 10 minutes, and not make the customer wait for 45 minutes. After waiting for 45 minutes the driver cancels the ride on his own. This is really pathetic.
gauri06

Apr 12, 2019

Wrongly charged for a ride i never took

On 9th April I was reqursting a ride from Andheri to bKC but the ride never got booked. Instead got a messaged car has arrived and when didn't see thhe car and called the driver he said he is never assigned my ride and he is completing a ride at sakinaka. N then I was charged 102 rupees. I immediately called customer support but has never been able to reach out to them. Even after 3 days I am struggling to talk to customer care.
This is truly frustrating.

Wrongly charged for a ride i never took

sayalibhudhar29

Feb 28, 2019

complaint against ola cab driver

Hello, I am Sayali bhudhar.
Today I booked ola cab and did wait for him about half hour. Driver name is Mahindra kaluram kadam. Vehicle type white swift dezire.
I asked him to come at pickup location then he asked me about payment method which was ola money so he told me to come at main road. I asked him for pick up location as I am pregnant and couldn't walk too much distance.
So without intimating he cancelled my booking and ola is charging penalty to me.

Kindly take required action against this driver.
dchakrabrty11

Feb 8, 2019

Problem in the system and drivers

Yesterday I booked an ola cab from Nashik to Deolali to attend a function. As I Inserted the location, your system accepted and when i gave the code to the driver he started to make excuses about going to exact location. He then told me to give him extra 150 rupees then he would take me there, but I refused and told him to drop me at least 15 min away from the destination i wanted to go. He was kind of to that. This is not my first time facing situations like this. Before when I wanted to be drop off to the airport, the money that was shown on the mobile at the time I booked was 100 rupees more expensive when I was dropped off to the airport and this was because we were stuck in the traffic for a while, and honestly I don't see any logic in this. So please if you would be considerate enough to solve this situation it would benefit us as customers. And please have complain site on the main website itself.
Alin1

Feb 4, 2019

Cab Cancellation Charges

I used to book Sharing Cab.Every time cab drivers have cancelled my cab booking,because of their own reasons,without even calling me. they just give reasons related to customer,and customer has to pay cancellation charges.this is really disgusting. as i am a regular Ola customer. and i have payed so many times.and now expecting refund.There must be some control over drivers regarding booking cancellation.
vsingh1503

Feb 2, 2019

Excess amount charged by ola driver

I had booked an auto through booking ID CRN 2728027030 at 12:02 AM on 03-Feb 2019 from Belapur Sec 15 to Seawoods Sec 50(Old). The rider was Yogesh Thite. My total bill was Rs42/- which was paid via ola money. On top of that the driver strated arguing with me for paying him Rs30/- extra for night charge which the ola billing doesnot show in the bill. As it was already past 12 midnight and I was really tired after working for entire dayI had paid him Rs20/- in cash. This was my worst experience ever with any ola rider. Kindly look into the matter and arrange to return my Rs 20/- in my Ola account. Looking forward for your quick action.
vsingh1503

Feb 2, 2019

Excess Amount charged by driver

shaheenaAnsari

Dec 4, 2018

Amount of rs 9999 was credited by somebody in his ola money account from my credit card by fraud.

Amount of Rs. 9999 was credited into someone's ola account through my credit card(Name: Shaheena Mohammed Ameen Ansari, Contact: +91 9987351212 / +91 7021201639, email ID: [email protected]) by fraud. So I want my money refunded or is there any other option to get my money back?
deps.shetty

Dec 3, 2018

CHEATED BY DRIVER CHARGED EXTRA

I have Charged Wrongly by my driver during ride, My estimated cost was Rs. 1481 FROM Devarachikkanahalli road to Kempegowda international Airport
But driver bluff on me by saying that there will be huge traffic on current route so he said that he will take me from nearest road to save my time but 70 Rupees should be paid at toll naka , So I paid Cash Rs. 70 to toll and asked him to move on .
As soon as i was in the Airport he tells my fair is 2775 which was double the cost for which i was shocked and no option just to pay. He had never not updated me regarding to fair charges, How can some one cheat only for few money

Driver Name -Chandrasheaker
Vechile no-Ka 05 AG-2606 (White TUV 300)

Driver phone no -8061914021
These type of drivers just make us to lose faith on all persons take some action so that he wont cheat some other person .
For any querry please contact at deps.shetty @gmail.com
Rajivjangla

Nov 18, 2018

Amount of rs 4000 credited to my ola money account by credit card but account is showing zero balance.

Dear Customer, txn of INR 4,000.00 using Credit Card XX2006 done at Citrusp*olacabs on 26-OCT-18. Avbl Cr lmt:INR 45,595.98. For dispute,call 04033667777.
This is the debit message from my icici rubyx maestro caredit card . And amount of 4000 is nither credited back to credit card account nor ola money accoccount is showing it . Plz tell ola cabs mumbai to return back my money . As there is no proper ways of connecting to ola customer care i request pehredar to help me . My number is 8433932222

Simj59

Nov 4, 2018

Again Driver abusing

Please don't take ola ..this is second time where i am facing horible experience ...i booked ola the ols driver take ride in petrol pump and filling CNG gas i told him that i am late today kindly drop fast driver using abusing word and taken 30 min in CNG gas and said i will not go and i have to take auto from.there and i try to call ola team but the again there are no reponse.
Jammujk

Oct 2, 2018

Ola cabs

I,Ajay Gupta, had a very bad experience of Ola cabs at Ahmedabad on 30.09.18 and 02.19.18 when in spite of confirming my booking with vehicle and driver numbers all of sudden cancelled my booking without any reason and moreover driver not even bothered to inform
once I cancelled my booking they charged me Rs.50 as penalty in my next ride.

Now please let me know what is to be done in this regard
Prasad Kadam

Sep 24, 2018

Driver took vehicle from unnecessary route And charged extra

Hello Sir/ Mam

This is Shravni Prasad Kadam Number baring (8******633), I have Charged Wrongly by my driver during ride, My estimated cost was Rs. 297 But driver bluff on me by saying that there will be huge traffic on current route so he said that he will take me from nearest road to save my time but 70 Rupees should be paid at toll naka , So I paid Cash Rs. 70 to toll person and my estimated cost became Rs.441 , in which the charged Rs. 70 also and other charges , He has not updated me regarding to fair charges, I would like to have my Rs. 144 which was extra charged asap...Am your daily customer but this driver Mr.Mosin Shaikh Cheated ...

Kindly refund me my money into Ola money asap
For further details call 7045745633

Shravni Prasad Kadam

Driver took vehicle from unnecessary route And charged extra

r12349876

Jun 29, 2018

Complaint about OLA cabs: Charging more than whats shown on the app !!

1. On 2nd June 2018:

Time: 5:07 PM

CRN 1904418111

For the above mentioned ride that I took through Ola, after applying coupon SAVE50 , it showed me Rs 46/- taking into factor full traffic. But when I took the ride even without any traffic or deviation it charged me Rs 63 !!

This is not the first time that Ola has over charged me like this ! Every time I have to write to you !!

Kindly refund the extra Rs 17 that you have charged me. Attached is a screenshot of the fare it showed after booking.
This ind of incidence have happened a number of times before also.

2. On 29th June 2018

Time: 4:52 PM

CRN 2010891664

Same thing happened again. The fare after I booked was Rs 75 (screenshots attached). There was no traffic or divergence of route !! Then why was I charged Rs 99?? Always Ola cheats like this.

I argued with the driver but he insisted me paying him the full amount, hence asked me too call OLA and settle the claim myself. He refused to listen to me !! What horrible drivers do you have !!

Kindly refund the Rs 24 that you have charged extra !! Credit the same to my Ola account.

Totally both, You have charged me 20 + 24 = Rs 44 extra, for which I demand a credit to me OLA account immidiately, else I shall write the same on public forums !!

Complaint about OLA cabs: Charging more than whats shown on the app !! Complaint about OLA cabs: Charging more than whats shown on the app !! Complaint about OLA cabs: Charging more than whats shown on the app !! Complaint about OLA cabs: Charging more than whats shown on the app !!

Vandana Pattnaik

Dec 20, 2017

Ola Highly charges customers without informing and giving wrong information through Drivers

I am A regular Ola Customer from Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
Yesterday I booked a prime SUV ride to Outstation for 24 hrs round trip. We exceeded 5 hrs extra as we got the information from the driver that OLA will charge only Rs 130 per hour for hourly delay. So we got relaxed that other than Rs 3750 we had to pay Rs 950 (Rs 130*5+Rs 300 Driver allowance)extra to Ola but we were shocked when we received the bill amount of Rs 7784 for 500kms. But we have only traveled 152 kms.
When called to customer care they told me that I had been charged for the next 24 hours.
How can I be charged this much big amount for only 5 hours of delay without any warning message send from Ola??
I was not send any msg from Ola regarding the exceeding charges.
I got wrong information from the driver regarding exceeded the hourly charges.
Will rate OLA a big ZERO as you don't deserve 1 also after cheating customers like this.
I will also never recommend my friends and family to take Ola Outstation ride. Will also post my issue in social media with the below attached screenshots.
I know Ola will never have any problem after loosing a single loyal customer but I am warning people who choose Ola Outstation service to be very careful or else Ola will loot u like anything by showing lower prices.

I CAN'T BE CHARGED A AMOUNT FOR 500KMS WHEN I HAVE ONLY USED 152 KMS and misguided by driver.

Below attached is the screenshot which shows that I got no information about the exceeded charges by OLA( as customer care people told me that OLA had sent me a msg regarding the exceeded rates) and the before and after billing information.

ncbasantia

Nov 15, 2017

The dridenied and cancel the ride on the way

I regularly using ola cab at least 30-40 rides in month. Many times I am facing the problem to to travel Kapsi Budruk which is 8.2 km from my pick up location Hiwari layout, near shastri nagar Gorba maidan. As booking the location and the ola app is accepting the location, but many of the drivers cancelling the ride after providing the OTP, simple saying that they are not allowed to go out side the city, Where as the customer care some time telling it is allowed sometimes not allowed. I am surprise why it is in confusion. If the ola app is accepting the location, why the driver is cancelling the ride. Is it the fault of Ola or Driver. As a customer I have been harassing by OLA in terms of money and time which is very important. I have raised many times the issue through ola app but the problem is still exist. As a customer how I will come to know that the Ola will provide the ride to this location or not. Today the Driver Mr. Sahil moto, White ritz MH49F0803,CRN1239950679 has reached my location, after providing OTP, he started the ride, after saying the droping location, he cancelled the ride and dropped me on the way and went and put a bill of Rs.59. Is it the harassment in terms of money and time or not. I miss an important meeting for this reason. Could you please help me in this regard or I have proceed for legal action. I am going to stop availing the Ola service further.

YawarSayyed

Oct 24, 2017

Cancellation

My ola share ride on 24 oct17 was cancelled by the side of driver. This was very inappropriate and unprofessional by companys side..you just cant cancel my ride after waiting for so long and than not making any other cab available immediately with out any concern how important it is for customers to get the cab on time. I missed something very important. I would recommend my freinds not to OLA when u r in hurry.
Ride no: •OSN 700955615

Cancellation

paulose

Aug 27, 2017

Extra Mumbai international airport charge

I Paulose TK Mob no:9768834085/8850274299 booked ola taxi on 0050hrs on 06Aug 2017 from Mumbai international airport to Bhayandar East. Taxi no:MH04HN 3362, Driver name: KISHORE MANJIBHIYA P, Mob no 8898810352.
Inside international airport toll gate he told me to pay Rs 100 as airport charge. I told driver this I not supposed to pay by customers. Again he told me, I paid Rs100. Driver reached airport to pick me up late but 40 minutes. After reaching Bhayandar East at 0300 Hrs he asked me to pay bill 543 rupees, I paid the same.
Plse take it as serious complaint.
Plse return my amount Rupees 100 .

Thanks once again
PAULOSE THOMAS KARUMANAPILLIL
Bhayandar East
Omprakash Gandhi

May 29, 2017

Took extra money

We went to Novotel nagpur resort , kamptee road , Nagpur with ola cab micro car on Sunday 28/5/2017. Our driver was Shrikant Patil . car number was MH 49 F 0726 . Our ride was very good . Our bill was rs287 but he took 100 rs extra because we go ahead of Nagpur (Naka) so our bill was rs387. Our friend also ride to this destination through ola . Their driver took only 200 rs . So take a immediate action for our great loss .
jasminesarin

Mar 18, 2017

Over charged- wrong km recorded

I as over charged for my ride which is my usual route. It's 3.5 km far and well under 4 km. So I us ally pay 29 Rs for ola auto. Today I was charged 74 and it showed 6 km for the very same route I take everyday. This is ridiculous. If the system has glitches then why do customers have to overpay for it? The least that we can expect from a cab service is to have an accurate distance measure.
Attached is the route by which I was dropped. And the bill details

Over charged- wrong km recorded Over charged- wrong km recorded

sanjay1112

Mar 16, 2017

Extra charge on cancellation and driver refused to go

We booked a cab at 6am on 16march 2017 to Shahad railway station. The driver refused to go. He gave the reason that his car had no diesel. We booked another cab and there we were charged a cancellation fees (₹100).

DELHI INTERNATIONAL MAIL CENTRE - Package Stuck at DIMC
    Dear Sir, My parcel with tracking number RM429297100DE...
    SSC - Deduction 2 times
    I have done the payment two times 😑 and in the 1st...
    New tech iti - Fee
    I m already paid fee of 1 st year and they didn't...
    MSEB - Continuous electricity issue
    Dear MSEB Team, We have observed continuous electricity...
    Nagar Nigam Jhunsi Allahabad - Illegal Abandoned Land Encroachment
    Dear Sir, There is a land near about 200 m from...
    CPP INDIA - MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION
    I had taken card protection plan from CPP india on...
    Nandini Shubham milk packets - Poor quality
    Since past two weeks the cream content is very less in the...
    Maharashtra traffic police - Wrong Challan issued
    Jully 9, 2020 wrong challen issued Hi Team, I...
    WWW.thepancard.com - Fraud
    I have applied for the pan card on this website, after...
    nmms scholarship - nmms scholarship not received
    Respected sirmadam, I have passed in the NMMS...