one assist

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about one assist

Tanmay Gupta

May 26, 2018

silly reason for claim rejection

Hello

SR#3162906
Relationship no- 137050

I got a call from one assist that my claim got rejected of iPhone X. i was in Indonesia and we get sim from the host. That is hoe it works there.

How can you reject my claim on this basis. I paid Rs 7700 just for insurance AND NOW YOU ARE REJECTING IT.
tanajib

May 25, 2018

Giving fake service

The OneAssist customer care is a fake.
One of their customer calls n said just say yes to our policy and i will remove your money from the bill and after saying yes they never call back and bill getting generated.
The name of customer care is "Hemangi Shaha",
so i request you never belive when anyone gets call from OneAssist customer care.
and "Hemangi Shaha" , if you want to give best service , be fair about it.
Very cheap customer care service.
Deva Singh 555

May 10, 2018

Delay in Service by One Assist

Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 3119774 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or 8228090468

"
pseternal

Apr 30, 2018

One Assist

The have sent my phone to apple service center for repair.
2 days back I received an emaild atating that the repair cost is INR 18500/- and hence I have to pay excess fee INR 4100/- which is 22% of total repair cost.
As per their term and conditions and informaition shared by their customer care executive, if the repair cost is between 15k-20k, customer needs to pay either 7% or INR 1000 whichever is higher.
So I am sending them email for last three days to correct the invoice for excess fee but they are not replying of my email, instead they are sending me the same text msg via AX-ASSIST to pay INR4100 as soon as possible to proceed my claim.
I have all the recorded calls from the insurence plans purchased date to till date regarding claim of my handset.
Can anyone suggest me how I can use multimedia to spoil their fraud business of insurence through media?
And also through legal actions?
Thanks in advance for your kind help.
From
A hatash pareshan udaas kanya

Apr 30, 2018

cancellation of plan

"Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist...!

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or 1800-123-3330.

"
umesh_dahayat@finolex.com

Apr 27, 2018

cancellation of plan

Last 5year, They Debited amount from my credit card saying that the amount will be reversed to me next year if am not in the plan anymore.I dint get any refund amount instead, They debited amount of Rs.9000 from my account this march without any information.
I called them for some 100 times and spoke regarding the cancellation of plan.Whenever I call the customer care,They will tell that one person from the concerned team will contact me.But still nobody called me back. And also they are insisting me to stay back in this plan.I dont need this plan anymore and I had never used this plan before.I dont find this as useful.

I am calling the customer care of HDFC bank and also One assist.They are not considering the cancellation request.Its been 2 months since I raised the request. While speaking you (one assist) are very polite. But that is not the solution for my problem.I want my 9000rs back to my account. This should happen soon!....you people are the real cheaters. Is it that easy to loot money from public !!!!! Take necessary actions to revert the money for the customers who are not willing to stay in the plan.

Apr 27, 2018

Dear Rachana,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No.3101423 as on 21 April, 2018.

The refund will be processed in bank/card account from which the amount has been debited. Request you to check your bank account.

Deepali

Team OneAssist
rachana takate

Apr 23, 2018

Debit amount of charges with out permission

I am not taken any protection plan from one assist still debited amount from my account with out my permission.
1899 Rs. debited from my HDFC bank account as I checked it shows POS in statement. I checked charges of one assis it shows 1799 Rs then how can debited it 1899 Rs. with out my permission. I never take this plan. I want my all debited amount refund.
I already raised your complaint on consumer court. If you will not refund my amount then i will take another legal action

Rachana Takate
rachanatakate9@gmail.com
rachana takate

Apr 23, 2018

Gautam162

Apr 20, 2018

Refund my amount immediately otherwise I'll take legel action for you

I don't interested to this offer, without intimation you are receiving a amount of Rs.1899 with my HDFC CREDIT CARD, I told ONE ASSIST team, this is illegal, without my knowledge how can you debit by credit card. I complaint HDFC CREDIT CARD department also pls revert that amount immediately, other wise I'll take a legal action on ONE ASSIST team, I inform in your team also on 19.04.2018 and today 20.04.2018, There was no msgs or mail from OneAssist team about my plan deactivation & they deducted automatically 1899rs from my HDFC Credit card without my knowledge. My relationship number - 830446
Regards:
Gautam Sharma
Mail id - gautamrocks162@gmail.com
tom_ben2000@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2018

Unauthorized renewal and unauthorized renewal charges on my credit card

This bears reference to your email dated 2/4/2018 regarding the renewal of One Assist Membership of Relationship No.: 1934201 Plan : Power Individual, Valid up to : 17/04/2018.
I am no longer interested in renewing the said membership and you are instructed not to deduct the amount of Rs. 1299/- from my Credit Card account,.
However I find you have charged an amount for Rs 1399 for renewal on 18/4/2018 which I haven't authorised you. Kindly credit back the amount.
JAGADISH V M

Mar 29, 2018

refund request

Refund Request

I don't interested to this offer, without intimation you are receiving a amount of Rs.1899 with my HDFC CREDIT CARD, i tell you ONE ASSIST team, this is illegal, without my knowledge how can you debit by credit card i complaint HDFC CREDIT CARD department also pls revert that amount immediately, other wise i take a legal action on ONE ASSIST teat, i inform in your team also on 22.02.2018, in my credit card statement generated till not yet revert

jagadish v m
sunilchhatmi@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018

One Assist

Its a fraud company. My phone screen got damaged so i gave them for claim. In claim they asked me for more money whereas i took full coverage insurance policy with no money asked later. They said its the processing fees of the insurance company which i asked them to show details by insurance company to which they denied.
On the top , they said my phond touch buttons and lot of functions are damaged. They just lie on making the bill , cause my phone has password so they would not know any status until they open from password.

Finally i asked them to return my phone without any claim. Mailed them more than 10 times and called them but they just asking us to wait .

Its a fraud company . I will not only file a case against them but woud ask the police to go there.

sunilchhatmi@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018

One assist

mangesh mane

Feb 23, 2018

Not happy with your team

The Airtel.
Mumbai.
Sub: Not Happy with your Service.
Dear Airtel,
This is in reference to my Airtel Mobile no 9867025202 Myself Mangesh Mane. I have bought Airtel Post paid Connection 15 days before Under 499 plan.
I am working in Leela hotel (AIRPORT ROAD).One of your Representive has told me to port Vodafone to Airtel. As per your documentation I have submitted my KYC. And that fellow boy informed me that if the mobile get damaged or somebody pushes by chances phone get dropped in that cases claim could be given.
Why you people are not giving proper training ????? Therefore he has not informed me the procedures how to activate the Sim or How to claim.
Take necessary actions against Representative. I need the team to contact me Mangesh Mane :9867025202.
You are therefore requested to please take necessary action and solve to help us get proper service of the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Mangesh Mane.
Nidhi sankalp gupta

Feb 22, 2018

One assist

Surabhi Sonal Jha

Feb 21, 2018

one assist charges deducted from credit card

Rs 1899 has been deducted from my credit card against one assist plan activated in my HDFC credit card. However i am not at all interested in the plan. I want the amount to be refunded back to my card immediately.

HDFC executive gave wrong information about the plan charges and also said it is mandatorily provided by the bank.

I have not even completed my free look period. So, i want full amount to be refunded to my card as i do not wish to continue.

Relationship number: 3810126
Chirag Choudhary

Feb 14, 2018

Cancellation of My Policy

OneAssist a fraud company didn't cancel my product my OneeAssist Relationship Number : 3732280. I called them about 20 times they always say cancellation is in process and they say u will get a call back from our cancellation team in about 48 hours and yes i get call but they always rang for about 1 second what is this and if i say oneassist about this they even dont do anything and not connect me with their cancellation team what is this i am tired of them why they r not cancelling my policy on my demand....Please Cancel My policy
Isu357

Feb 12, 2018

Complaint against one assist

I have purchased one assist plan in last year , I had tried to contact customer care 5 to 6 times for some emergency issues but they not considering customer value in any manner .

I am not at all interested on this compnay also decided to discontinue. Still policy not expired but they auto renewed my policy by deducting my money from account with out any intimation . then I tried to contact customer care it takes 10 minutes to connect ,15 minutes to speak with any executive then will transfer line ..you will not get conneuct any person further . better to disconnect

Friend pls beware

My id in one assist 1001199947
marwahraman

Feb 8, 2018

One Assist is a fraud insurance company

I had purchased an online mobile damage & accident policy for my mobile phone from one assist.

Recently my mobile screen got damage from my son.

I registered for claim but it got rejected by stating: self negligence. Device claim.

Also said that this could be avoided(means they will teach us to whom to give mobile phone or not) by not giving it to your son.

On call with one assist representative I asked on what kind of damage you give claim she said if you are in market and somebody pushes you by chance and phone got dropped in that case claim could be given.

But in this case as well they will play with you by stating this could be avoided you should have hold it tightly.

When they are selling policy everything can be claimed no matter what kind of damage is, but in actual they are not ready to give claim and come with stupid terms and condition agreement.

At end they will say they can't do anything you are abide by terms and conditions which you signed while purchasing.

Guys request you not to fall in the trap of one assist. PLZ AVOID this company.

Ramandeep Singh

Feb 7, 2018

Cancellation of Relationship No.1631114 Enhanced WA Prvilege Single Plan

Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2848486 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

P. Natarajan

Feb 6, 2018

Cancellation of Relationship No.1631114 Enhanced WA Prvilege Single Plan

During the year 2017 HDFC bank brokers asked me to pay one assistant you will have so many benefits regarding financial assistance . As per their assistance I accepted it They Debited amount from my debit card. After verification I am not satisfied to continue the scheme, even I have not submitted filled application. if am not in the plan anymore.I dint get any refund amount instead, They debited amount of Rs.1899 from my account this January 2018 without any information.
I called them for some 5-6 times and spoke regarding the cancellation of plan.Whenever I call the customer care,They will tell that one person from the concerned team will contact me.But still nobody called me back. And also they are insisting me to stay back in this plan.I dont need this plan anymore and I had never used this plan before.I dont find this as useful.

I am calling the customer care of and also One assist.They are not considering the cancellation request. since I raised the request. While speaking you (one assist) are very polite. But that is not the solution for my problem.I want my Rs.1899 back to my account. This should happen soon.Take necessary actions to revert the money for meI am not willing to stay in the plan. However I have closed my HDFC Account for this reason. so please issue a demand draft for the above amount- P. Natarajan,1/9 Saminaickenpatti Post, Via Government College of Engg., Salem 636011 Tamilnadu cell No.9442245751
harman.tu

Jan 16, 2018

One Assist is fraud

I called One Assist after my Phone got damaged by falling on ground but they rejected the claim saying it is due to negligence.

OneAssist is a Fraud company. They do not accept any Claim. Never buy any insuance from OneAssist. Whenever someone file a claim, they say insurance company rejected the claim due to negligence in handling the handset by you.

Can you tell any accident that does not involve negligence?

Jan 4, 2018

Membership cancellation

Dear Sharmili,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request, plan has been cancelled vide Service Request number 2721933 and the refund has been initiated. It will be credited to your bank/card account in 7 working days.

Brijesh

Team OneAssist.
sharmili M

Jan 3, 2018

Membership cancellation

Last year, They Debited amount from my credit card saying that the amount will be reversed to me next year if am not in the plan anymore.I dint get any refund amount instead, They debited amount of Rs.1899 from my account this november without any information.

I am calling the customer care of HDFC bank and also One assist.They are not considering the cancellation request.Its been 2 months since I raised the request. While speaking you (one assist) are very polite. But that is not the solution for my problem.I want my 1899 back to my account. This should happen soon!....you people are the real cheaters. Is it that easy to loot money from public !!!!! Take necessary actions to revert the money for the customers who are not willing to stay in the plan.

Jio - Network issue
    Jio network is not working properly in my house area.The...
    SBI Credit Card Fraud - SBI credit card fraud transaction
    Dear sir /madam my name is B CHANDRAPPA S/O B RAMULU...
    Autorickshaw - Accidentally left eye glasses in auto
    Lost my eyeglasses navy blue cateye style in White Versace...
    UPPCL - Payment cut for account
    AMT. Deducted from account but bill still showing...
    ANT AUDIO - RETURN ITEM IN WARRANTY
    I want to replace my earplugs that stopped working after 1...
    crpf - CORRUPTION
    I am going to tell about corruption that is done in the...
    Pareeksha Bhavan, Thiruvanantapuram - To get answer sheet photo copy
    Respected sir, Iam Galiba.P.T.A sslc student of 2018...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - out for delivery,but not received
    Dear sir/madam, My AWD No is 1950344136213, My name...
    CBSE - NOT GIVING ATEMPT MARKS IN MY MATHS BOARD EXAM
    I Am very much concerned about my issue of not giving me...