one assist

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about one assist

manjitsingh6545354

Oct 1, 2018

Auto debited 1400 as account renewal

Greetings from OneAssist.!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. #4378535 & the refund will get processed in 7 workingay.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or 09956557460

(Team OneAssist)
aggarwaldinesh

Sep 14, 2018

Rejection of mobile damage claim

Pathetic style of claim handling at One assist

I, Dinesh Kumar Aggarwal Mem ID. 1001136332 lodged claim of My MI mobile non functioning on 27th Aug18 (after getting it verified by MI authorised service centre under warranty, and they confirmed liquid damage happened in it). I have lodged claim on 27th Aug18 with one assist. After 15 days of daily chase, One assist team rejected the claim on 12th Sep18 by quoting the circumstance of damage given by me are "mysterious" and hence claim rejected. When MI authorised service centre is confirming the handset damaged due to liquid, the One assist cannot reject the claim.
Very pathetic service support.

Need your complaint board form to address this issue.

Dinesh Aggarwal
MN 9990899916
Mahesh karni singh

Sep 14, 2018

Cansallation my service

Dear one assist,
You deduct my rs 1399 with out my permission ,i no need your service please stop the service and refund my amount, i. O need any excuses about this mateer

Mahesh
saini.rajat87

Sep 6, 2018

one assist

My name is rajat saini. I purchased one HDFC credit card from Paisa bazaar .
Automatically i got deduction of 1399 rupees from credit card for one assist insurance subscription on 28 August.

One 29th i lodged complaint to unsubscribe subscription. My complaint reference number is 3497624. Customer executive said with in 4-5 days we will refund your money. for assistance we will call u up.

Their customer care called me on early morning or at in late evening. when i called back, they usually said no issue sir, wait for the 4-5 days. These absurd things they carried out for 7 days.

Today(6th august) Their one of executive called me, and said we tried calling you on daily basis for cancellation on daily basis but you did not respond. now we could not be able to refund the money....!!

What the hell. they neither mailed nor messaged me that they tried to call me. even i tried to called them to follow up.

Please please lodge a complaint against one assist. totally fake company fake words.
totally fed up with this response,. please cancel this subscription and refund my amount
akhil akku

Sep 4, 2018

Not interested!

First of all i'm not interested in this service, i contacted with your service desk. They are telling only 400 rs can be given refunded, remaining will activated for this year. I don't want to do that, i want to completely stop the service and kindly request you to refund the full amount.
subbu2018

Sep 4, 2018

deactivate one assist service

I received a call from an One Assist Services agent wherein he explained me the scheme regarding Insurance of Bank Accounts, Debit Cards etc. I had earlier rejected the call twice but on the third attempt I attended the call and heard them out. The catch here is that once you hear them out it implies (according to them) that you are interested in the scheme and an amount of Rs. 1,999/- automatically gets debited from your account. I told them straight out that I was not interested in the scheme but the amount anyhow got debited from my account. When I raised a complaint with One Assist Services I was informed that now the whole amount cannot be credited back.
I request you to deactivate the same and refund the whole amount.I want to cancel the one assist plan

subramanyam
subrahmanyampolina9@gmail.com
ph:9676231909
Vaishri

Aug 28, 2018

Complaint

I received a call from an One Assist Services agent wherein he explained me the scheme regarding Insurance of Bank Accounts, Debit Cards etc. I had earlier rejected the call twice but on the third attempt I attended the call and heard them out. The catch here is that once you hear them out it implies (according to them) that you are interested in the scheme and an amount of Rs. 1,899/- automatically gets debited from your account. I told them straight out that I was not interested in the scheme but the amount anyhow got debited from my account. When I raised a complaint with One Assist Services I was informed that now the whole amount cannot be credited back.
Vaishali bhatia
Email id-vaishri9721@gmail.com
Tripurammehta567644

Aug 26, 2018

Cancel the One assist Services

Greetings from OneAssist.!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. #4378535 & the refund will get processed in 7 working day.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or 09297607028

(Team OneAssist,9297607027)
rajeshverma563fg256

Aug 23, 2018

Cancel the One assist Services

Alark8

Aug 21, 2018

Phone Repair Very Much Delayed

Pathetic service by oneassist, I gave my Google Pixel 2 XL for Repair to oneassist which is not yet delivered. My phone was submitted back on 30th June 2018 and it was handed over to Google authorized service centre on 11th July 2018 and till now i.e. 21st Aug 2018 I have not received my phone back. I dont know what the hell are they trying to do in all this time. I have made 100 calls to them but everytime they say that phone will be given back by this date or by this date, everytime I get a new date.

When inquired they said the phone is misplaced by google service center and a replacement device would be provided by 18th Aug, then they changed the date to 20th Aug and currently it has become 21st Aug 2018.

At the time of submission they said that phone will come back in 21 days but now it'll be almost 2 months and I dont have any clue of where my phone is. Right now the phone is in delivery state but when I look at the tracking number provided it says that "Shipment is not handed over" and that too has failed.

I am seriously done with oneassist and its 73k phone, try to understand the criticality but yet again they are dumb enough of not understanding the seriousness of the issue. Trust me if any action is not taken immediately I'll be going to consumer court and then legal action will be followed.

Name: Alark Mishra
Email ID: alark.mishra@gmail.com
Mobile No.: 9044999734
vijaysharma673672342

Aug 7, 2018

Complaint against one assist

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. #4378535 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days

Shweta Jadhav

Aug 2, 2018

Complaint against One Assist Services

Scheme Deactivation of One Assist Services:

I received a call from an One Assist Services agent wherein he explained me the scheme regarding Insurance of Bank Accounts, Debit Cards etc. I had earlier rejected the call twice but on the third attempt I attended the call and heard them out. The catch here is that once you hear them out it implies (according to them) that you are interested in the scheme and an amount of Rs. 1,899/- automatically gets debited from your account. I told them straight out that I was not interested in the scheme but the amount anyhow got debited from my account. When I raised a complaint with One Assist Services I was informed that now the whole amount cannot be credited back but a reduced amount of Rs. 800/- will be credited back.

Further I placed a complaint against the said service provider with my bankers (ICICI Bank) wherein they assured me that the whole amount will be credited back.

I request you to deactivate the same and refund the whole amount.

My relationship no. is 4998115.

Name : Shweta Jadhav
Email-ID: Shweta.Jadhav@asacpl.com
anuragsingh265752

Jul 25, 2018

Complaint against one assist

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. ####3937768343 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

neemji

Jul 24, 2018

immediate one assist cancellation

pls kindly decativate one asist
manishsingh672728

Jul 23, 2018

Cancle One Assist Plan

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. ####398393643 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

rahulsingh2672343

OneAssist membership cancelled

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. ####093864093 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

axisbank

Deactivate One Assist Services for my account

Hi, we are here to help! Please inbox us your contact number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank
axisbank

vijayrupani356265738

Jul 19, 2018

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. ####362657623 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

mounica123

Jul 18, 2018

Deactivate One Assist Services for my account

Today I received a call from a oneassist agent regarding my request of cancellation of oneassist services on my axis bank account. He stated that as it is already 20 days since activation, the full amount of rupees 1899/- cannot be credited back to my account and suggested me an alternative to downgrade my plan so that an amount of 800/- will be credited back to my account as I had no other way I accepted for downgrade of my plan.

But after that call, I suddenly remembered that I lodged a complaint immediately on the same day ( 28/06/2018 ) by calling Axis bank customer care. So, there is no fault from my side, to confirm the same I even called Axis bank customer care.

Axis bank Agent stated that upon deactivation of oneassist services on my account the entire amount of rupees 1899/- would be credited back to my account. I felt betrayed twice. once when you get me to buy the plan and next when you haven't said clearly that the entire amount would be credited back.

when I called them back they are rejecting my calls.

Deactivate one assist services on my axis bank account and refund me my money (the total amount of rupees 1899/-).

My relationship no. is 4761885.

Please don't try to sell what we really don't want to use.
one assist helpline 9956557460

Jul 18, 2018

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. #####89653 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

deepikav1

Jul 13, 2018

Renewal without Prior Intimation

I'm Deepika Verma. One year Ago I took the service of HDFC credit card. One assist app was the service which was offered with the credit card without my prior information. That time only I complain about it to One assist customer support and I asked them to inactivate my service. But nobody responded back to me. But now today I got a message again for auto renewal. I request you to inactivate this service as I'm no longer wished to use it. kindly refund my money.

Looking forward to immediate actions.

Relationship Number: 23734114
vijayverma667873

Jul 9, 2018

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. #####36873 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

one assist helpline no 09956557460

Jul 3, 2018

Debit amount of charges with out permission

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. #######363 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

desaijatin

Jun 28, 2018

plan refund

hello sir
my name is ghanshyam patoliya and my register name is 9898998887 so our plan is liquid damage + curtesy handset so when damage than they was say your area not visible for this service but when my plan is activate than they address given me there you will given me so i will not take this plan so pls my all amount will be refund

Subsidized LPG Gas - Use of subsidized LPG in Sweet shop
    Dear Sir, I want to bring your kind attention towards...
    UPSC - Could not complete ESE Application due to server...
    I was filling out my application for ESE unfortunately...
    Eureka Forbes - Servicing of water purifier
    I have a Eureka Forbes water purifier and have done an AMC...
    EMU TRAIN SERVICE - EMU service canceled
    Hello, EMU service has been canceled for 6 up and down...
    GVK EMRI ASSAM - NOT PAYMENT OF GRATUITY
    I was an emt of gvk emri from the launching of 108 service...
    INDIAN POST - Not proper tracking & service delay
    Hi I have parcel to be deliver on 9-oct-2018, It came on...
    kotak securities - FUND TRF TO KSEC
    I just received message of 10000 debited money from kotak...
    Tata Cliq - Delivery fraud
    I have raised a complaint on 15th October 2018 with...
    harayana roadways - Refund of ticket amount
    I booked the ticket from Hamirpur to Delhi on 21/10/2018...
    KSEC - Fund trnf
    Team hw cm money has transfered to KSEC account with out...