one assist

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about one assist

vijaysharma673672342

Aug 7, 2018

Complaint against one assist

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. #4378535 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or 09956557460

Shweta Jadhav

Aug 2, 2018

Complaint against One Assist Services

Scheme Deactivation of One Assist Services:

I received a call from an One Assist Services agent wherein he explained me the scheme regarding Insurance of Bank Accounts, Debit Cards etc. I had earlier rejected the call twice but on the third attempt I attended the call and heard them out. The catch here is that once you hear them out it implies (according to them) that you are interested in the scheme and an amount of Rs. 1,899/- automatically gets debited from your account. I told them straight out that I was not interested in the scheme but the amount anyhow got debited from my account. When I raised a complaint with One Assist Services I was informed that now the whole amount cannot be credited back but a reduced amount of Rs. 800/- will be credited back.

Further I placed a complaint against the said service provider with my bankers (ICICI Bank) wherein they assured me that the whole amount will be credited back.

I request you to deactivate the same and refund the whole amount.

My relationship no. is 4998115.

Name : Shweta Jadhav
Email-ID: Shweta.Jadhav@asacpl.com
anuragsingh265752

Jul 25, 2018

Complaint against one assist

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. ####3937768343 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

neemji

Jul 24, 2018

immediate one assist cancellation

pls kindly decativate one asist
manishsingh672728

Jul 23, 2018

Cancle One Assist Plan

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. ####398393643 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

rahulsingh2672343

OneAssist membership cancelled

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. ####093864093 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

axisbank

Deactivate One Assist Services for my account

Hi, we are here to help! Please inbox us your contact number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank
axisbank

vijayrupani356265738

Jul 19, 2018

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. ####362657623 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

mounica123

Jul 18, 2018

Deactivate One Assist Services for my account

Today I received a call from a oneassist agent regarding my request of cancellation of oneassist services on my axis bank account. He stated that as it is already 20 days since activation, the full amount of rupees 1899/- cannot be credited back to my account and suggested me an alternative to downgrade my plan so that an amount of 800/- will be credited back to my account as I had no other way I accepted for downgrade of my plan.

But after that call, I suddenly remembered that I lodged a complaint immediately on the same day ( 28/06/2018 ) by calling Axis bank customer care. So, there is no fault from my side, to confirm the same I even called Axis bank customer care.

Axis bank Agent stated that upon deactivation of oneassist services on my account the entire amount of rupees 1899/- would be credited back to my account. I felt betrayed twice. once when you get me to buy the plan and next when you haven't said clearly that the entire amount would be credited back.

when I called them back they are rejecting my calls.

Deactivate one assist services on my axis bank account and refund me my money (the total amount of rupees 1899/-).

My relationship no. is 4761885.

Please don't try to sell what we really don't want to use.
one assist helpline 9956557460

Jul 18, 2018

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. #####89653 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

deepikav1

Jul 13, 2018

Renewal without Prior Intimation

I'm Deepika Verma. One year Ago I took the service of HDFC credit card. One assist app was the service which was offered with the credit card without my prior information. That time only I complain about it to One assist customer support and I asked them to inactivate my service. But nobody responded back to me. But now today I got a message again for auto renewal. I request you to inactivate this service as I'm no longer wished to use it. kindly refund my money.

Looking forward to immediate actions.

Relationship Number: 23734114
vijayverma667873

Jul 9, 2018

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. #####36873 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

one assist helpline no 09956557460

Jul 3, 2018

Debit amount of charges with out permission

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. #######363 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

desaijatin

Jun 28, 2018

plan refund

hello sir
my name is ghanshyam patoliya and my register name is 9898998887 so our plan is liquid damage + curtesy handset so when damage than they was say your area not visible for this service but when my plan is activate than they address given me there you will given me so i will not take this plan so pls my all amount will be refund

Jun 26, 2018

Dear Nandhini,

Greetings from OneAssist.

We are sorry for the trouble faced by you. We completely understand your grievance.

Thank you for highlighting the issue. We request you to kindly mail your membership details on happytoassist@oneasssist.in in order to take corrective action to ensure that no customers have such an experience in future.

Awaiting your response.

Sophia,

manjusharma6753278

Jun 23, 2018

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. ############ & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Dear Nandhini,

Greetings from OneAssist,

We heartily apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly mail your membership details at happytoassist@oneassist.in so that we be able to ascertain whether you plan has been deactivated or not.

Awaiting your response.

Sophia

Kamleshkumar83838

Jun 22, 2018

Cancel one assist plan on my card

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2747483886 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

vijaysharma67768

Debit amount of charges with out permission

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 28603462344 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

nandhini312

Jun 21, 2018

Auto debited 1400 as account renewal

Its a fraud Service. The Customer service provided by is them worst. They debit amount from your account without any intimation, if we lodge a complaint against it they will never take any action regarding it. When I called Customer care they connected to me after making me wait for around 3-4 hours. They said we have intimated you about activating your account prior 45 days, but I have checked all my mails and phone number I have not received any. Then I decided to deactivate my account. When I asked the customer care about the refund of amount they were not ready to disclose, and at times they were like might be we wont refund the whole amount. I really got pissed and In order to make the customer stay they talk anything and I really din't like taking amount from my account and charging me for service which I have not availed. At first a customer person called and tried convincing me as I money got debited, But I refused it. I did not want continue this next year too. So they started the process of my account deactivation. I thought OneAssist Problem Is going to end but still It din't. I did not receive any mail regarding any account deactivation for 1 month. I received a mail from OnAssist as "Thank you for retaining your account with OneAssist". I was shocked to see this, because I received an opposite mail of what I was expecting. Then I contacted Their customer care regarding this mail, they said we have deactivated your account on this particular date and you have received a mail on that same date. It was the date I received the opposite mail. They assured me stating that we have sent you the deactivation mail and they even complained that I have not seen my mail properly. At last when I sent the screen of my mail that I received, they were like sorry we have sent it wrongly. At that I realized I have taken a right decision to quit this service which I was not aware of.

Jun 20, 2018

Debited the amount of 1899 Rs. Without my permssion

Dear, Shalini,

Greetings from OneAssist,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request we have cancelled your plan vide service request 3274576. Your refund amount 1899/- will be credited in your account within 5 to 7 working days.

For any further assistance you may mail us at happytoassist@oneassist.in

Sophia,

SubraManian7

Jun 18, 2018

Regarding to the cancellation of my plan

Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud company.

They auto-renew my card with the amount of 1899 rs. They mailed me even that mail didn't had a single word of 'auto-renew' before 15 days. When I ask for my money back, they storied that the auto-renew process will be automatic and we can't do nothing with that. They offer me a basic plan of 900 rs. I have rejected all the offers and told that I don't want any money back.

Talk my money ******s. Money eaters. Cheaters.

Please don't go with One Assist. Really a big fraud company. They never want to repay your back. They never provide you a single service.

Go ahead One Assist fraud company solutions and cheat the people like me with the same T&C.
vimalsingh73278

Jun 16, 2018

Cancel the One assist Services

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2842342344 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Shalini23singh

Jun 14, 2018

Debited the amount of 1899 Rs. Without my permssion

Fraud!fraud!fraud! How could you.....! I am not taken any plan from oneassist, but still debited the amount from my account without my permission, you don't even called me or text me related to this. Rs 1899 debited from my ICICI bank account.
I already raised your complaint on consumer court. If you will not refund my amount then i will take another legal action. And, please close my membership for god sake... and refund my amount of Rs1899.

Shalini singh- SR547752331
Relationship no.-2209312
Mobile no. -9643140034
Email ID - SHALINI2314SINGH@GMAIL.COM

una mamlatdar - illegal construction
    TO MAMLATDAR SIR AND TDO SIR UNA, GIR SOMNATH,...
    wekiearn.com - Fraud company cheatero
    This is a fraud company there's no dout with that I...
    Airtel Secure One assist - I forget to mention one of my damage as i notice it later...
    I forget to mention back glass damage as i notice it later...
    Honda Activa 4G - RC
    Be noted I had purchased new HONDA ACTIVA 4 on 2nd Feb...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Sholorship not received
    My name is Shikha Agrawal. I blong from middile class...
    Asansol Engineering College - Warnings by placement team
    I am a btech student from asansol engineering college. Our...
    Haryana Family Pension - FAMILY PENSION NOT REVISED AS PER NEW GRADE
    DEAR SIR I am Ramesh Kumari Sehgal (P.O : 1064). W/o...
    Nykaa - Usage of obscene amount of plastic for packaging
    Nykaa, an extremely reputable online shopping site has...