one assist

Consumer complaints and reviews about one assist

May 6, 2019

One Assist unauthorized debited the amount after cancelled the policy also

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account using the SR number. Request you to share your OneAssist customer ID along with the issue details by emailing us at [email protected]

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist
Vaseem Syed

May 3, 2019

One Assist unauthorized debited the amount after cancelled the policy also

One Assist activated a policy for me without my knowledge and deducted the amount Rs.1399/- from my ICICI account two years back and keep on deducting every year. From past two years i have been following with customer care they said there is no possibilities to refund the deducted amount and to cancel the policy since the amount has deducted. This time before deducting the amount after a long struggle by me they confirm me that the policy has been deactivated and a mail confirmation also been sent but again today (3rd May 2019) Rs.1399/- has been deducted from my account after receiving the cancellation mail and when approach to one assist customer care they said policy is in cancel status so please drop mail to [email protected] but no response has been received. One Assist has been harassing the people by deducting the amount from the bank account without the acceptance of us, it is becoming too much disturbance to me in my daily busy schedule and there is no ombudsmen available in online.

Customer care people saying with in 48 hours you will receive a confirmation call from team member but after got call again they will say you will receive a final call in 48 hours this was happened repeatedly. Completely frustrated with one Assist.

I guess now again to refund money they will do the same as again from first step.

Hence, requesting to the respected authorities kindly take necessary action on this and please refund my money to my bank account on priority basis and please don't entertain these kind of harassment service to the public.

SR609248509
Swetha Baskaran

Apr 24, 2019

Cancellation-Regard

I also received call from icici bank and they just given information about one assist plan after than they automatically activated this plan and deducted rs-1899/- from my saving a/c. Without my permission. I don't need this plan actually. Please deactivate this plan and refund my money asap.
Ganesh Raj

Nov 6, 2018

Without confirmation of Auto renewal

Last year I received a call from one assist team regarding this product. I said like I ll check & come back on the same. But they have charged for the plan. When I raised a compliant, they are not ready to refund the amount. They are keepon bargains for the product for lesser amount. I was cornered & it was activated. They promised me like there will not be any Auto renewal on this. But it happened this year also. I was fedup with the worst service on this product. But still I have raised a compliant now, and my compliant I'd - 3679505. Last month end I have raised a compliant till now I have not got any response. I don't know whether i ll get any response from you team. Seeking for your earlier response.
NOTE: IF I DONT GET ANY RESPONSE WITHIN NEXT 2 DAYS I WILL RAISE A COMPLIANT TO YOUR M.D.

C Ganesh Raj
suneel biyyapu

Jan 3, 2018

Debited amount without permission

Hi There,

Today I have received a message like amount debited from my ICICI account for one assist. I don't know why they deducted from my account I will file a case against one assist. They should intimate the user why they are deducting and then they do process. I haven't received even SMS or mail from them.

This is a cyber crime, I think you people might know this but still you are doing this.

Don't do this again and please refund my money right back.

Suneel.
prathap appu

Jan 2, 2018

deactivate

I received a call from axis bank today. They told me this is for. Card protection.. With out my permission they took my 1899rs from my debit card.. And i call to axis bank they told me this is anathor service.. So we cant help u. No 3290063

I just want to deactivate this service and refund the money.. Otherwise. I will also no more as axis bank customer.. Thanks..
har85haran

Nov 17, 2017

Refund of plan

My Kotak bank credit card without my permission Rs.1399 was deducted .hence kindly cancel my plan and refund the same

Relation ship no 3064283
Mobile number 9788038679

Oct 6, 2017

Wrong Promises

Dear Malcolm,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request, plan has been cancelled vide Service Request number 2415288 and the refund has been initiated. It will be credited to your bank/card account in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or 1800-123-3330.

Brijesh

Team OneAssist.
Malcolm Correya

Oct 5, 2017

Wrong Promises

THERE HAPPENED TO BE DAYLIGHT CHEATING FOR ME.

Customer care called me and informed your reward point in your HDFC credit card can be converted to cach back and also with addition of 2500rs as bonus cash back.

The bonus cash back should only be used for One Assist card protection and guaranteed no single money will not go from my pocket. Then connected me to the one assist and activated the plan by denting 2500 from my credit card.

After three days later i have contacted the HDFC support team and they told me that no such call has been made from their support team and no reward points.

The HDFC customer care says its FRAUDULENT call which you have received on this.

See this how money goes from poor people.

I need to cancel the account with One Assist and refund my entire Amount.

Register Mobile Number: 8056434441
Name: Malcolm Correya
Email Address: [email protected]

PLEASE PLEASE TAKE INITIATE AND REFUND MY MONEY.

Jul 20, 2017

Dear Manohar,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2170658 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Sagar

(Team OneAssist)
Manohar Pawar

Jul 7, 2017

Cancellation of One Assist service

My Relationship number is 2333326. I recently send a cancellation request to [email protected] and got call from OneAssit cancellation team. The contacted person is giving me offers instead of cancelling.When I asked him to cancel once again at least 5 to 6 times, he is asking me to call during August month during the expiration date of OneAssit service . When I once again asked to cancel the service right now, he hung and hung up the call.

I haven't got any email/Message notification of cancellation from OneAssit team yet.

It would be helpful if I get any cancellation update from OneAssit team to my mail id.

Manohar R. Pawar

Mobile Number : 9860345687
Email : [email protected]
Shruthiyathrasi

Jun 16, 2017

Cancellation of one assist services

I would like the one assist services to be cancelled and refund of the money to be done to hdfc credit card as i had not opted for the same nor was i contacted for the same..my customer id is 853534766
Simon Jaicker

Jun 10, 2017

Cancel One Assist Subscription and Refund money (AS ONE ASSIST MFEE)

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a HDFC bank credit card holder.
The one assist has auto debited Rs 1799 (AS ONE ASSIST MFEE) as on 30.12.2016 in Credit Card Statement for January 2017 and Rs.500 and Rs.200 (AS ONE ASSIST DISCOUNT) on 30.12.2016 in in Credit Card Statement for February 2017 , total a sum of Rs.2499 from my credit card number ending with 4893********5593 Without of my authorization / confirmation.
I no need to use this service, requesting to one assist please cancel the service & refund the amount on my credit card.

I Already spoke with your cancellation team to stop ONE ASSIST..

Please do the needful and ASAP.

Smt. Benitha Simon

Cancel One Assist Subscription and Refund money (AS ONE ASSIST MFEE)

Jun 8, 2017

Cancel my plan and kindly refund my money

I have opted the one assist plan with forcefully... daily i am calling one assist officer to cancle my plan but they are not ready to cancel my plan instead of cancelling contacted person giving me an offer... stop making us fool.one assist is a fraud company i will file a complain tagainst u...how u people can use anyone's bank details and why reputed bank like icici hdfc bank are giving them the bank details. You people are cheaters see all the complaints regarding you .we dont want any protection.unnecessarily you are forcing us to take the plan what else can we expect from your company in case of actual loss.Hence request you to cancel this plan and refund the money back to my account. Farheen khan date of birth 24 /07/ 89.

Apr 26, 2017

debit my money with my permission

Kindly deactivate one assist plan
One assist has charged me Rs.1299 on 10th APRIL 2017 without my permission. I don't understand how my credit card can be accessed like this without my consent, and as of now I don't want any of the services provided by one-assist.

Please deactivate the account and refund my money.

My Mobile no-9884870705
Kirupakaran1004

Mar 14, 2017

Want to cancel one assist plan

I have opted the one assist plan with forcefully while applying credit card... Still I want to cancel this plan. Hence request you to refund the money back to my account.

Details are below.

Name - Kirupakaran. N
Hdfc credit card ending no. 5505
Mail id- [email protected]

Feb 12, 2017

Refund the Money

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are unable to trace you using the email id given in your comments.

Request you to provide us with your registered contact details to cancel your plan.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Deepali

Team OneAssist
sheerin fathima

Jan 30, 2017

Refund the Money

My credit card ending 8727has been subscribed for Wallet Assist . I just want to cancel my wallet Assist subscription since I no longer require any protection on my cards s. i don't know on what basis hdfc deducted the amount from my CC. It is really unfair by hdfc to deduct the amount without conforming from card holder about the same.

Today,I just talked to Wallet assist customer care executive to cancel my Wallet assist subscription,

i dont know how the amount is getting debited from last two years without my knowledge so I request cancel my membership and refund my amount into my credit card. Otherwise i will have to cancel my credit card & file a complaint to consumer forum regarding fraud against HDFC & One assist.

My mail id is : [email protected]
mohanmoorthi

Sep 1, 2016

Hi there,

My Relationship number is 1534011. I recently send a cancellation request to [email protected] and got call from OneAssit cancellation team. The contacted person is giving me offers instead of cancelling.When I asked him to cancel once again at least 5 to 6 times, he is asking me to call during August month during the expiration date of OneAssit service . When I once again asked to cancel the service right now, he hung and hung up the call.

Mohanmoorthy K

Mobile Number : 9942057010
Email : [email protected]

gershone

May 10, 2016

Debited amount from my credit card saying renewal

First word i wish to tell about this company is BIG FRAUDS. Without informing me they simply debited amount from my credit card saying auto renewal. Now when i asked them to cancel and refund the amount . They are not canceling nor refunding, instead simply giving call and asking me the reason for cancelation again and again.

My advice please don't join. They are the people who is going to loot your money.

My email id [email protected]

HDFC Bank - CHARGES & ACCOUNT CLOSURE
    Dear Sir, This Is Prabhu From Chennai.I want to...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Marksheet lost
    MY LOST HIGH SCHOOL MARKSHEET I lost my10th orignel...
    Hostitsmart.com - Very Bad Customer Service Hostitsmart.com Ripp Off
    Host IT Smart / Hosting World — Web Hosting VERY BAD...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Aggressive Stray Dogs Biting others
    Hi, A group of 3-4 dogs from neighboring lanes come and...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Respected sir please make the fee refund procedure fast...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Sir please make the fee refund procedure fast especially...
    ak - Fake MR FARHAN
    I’m Abhishek Ik again posting this I talked w h MR...
    DELHI SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION BOARD - Wrong Graduation Board Name
    Hello Sir My name is Anjali and just on day 23 September...
    fake gigolo agency - FARHAN is FAKE
    I want to say Mr Farhan I will post my registration...