one assist

Consumer complaints and reviews about one assist

palashchauhan

Apr 16, 2018

Cancellation

I received call from ICICI bank and they just given information about ONE ASSIST PLAN after that on same day i got a confirmation call i told them that first i will ask from the bank and then i will think about it. But they automatically activated this plan on 16 april 2018 without my permission. I told them to deactivated this plan but they didn't.I don't need this plan actually. Please deactivate this plan.

please make sure to deactivate this plan.
Thanks!
Name-Palash Chauhan
Mobile No.- 8375961884
Supriyasantosh

Mar 9, 2018

Cancel my One Assist Plan

An amount of Rs. 1899 was debited from my saving account regarding some One Assist Plan. I have never opted for this. Please do disable this plan as soon as possible and also refund the amount payable.
ID.SR530159819

Supriya Santosh
Relationship no. 1841474
Reshmi Pillai

Feb 8, 2018

Account debited without informing

I had received a call some days ago telling about the details of One Assist Plan.Though I agreed about the plan during the conversation on call, they never told its a paid plan and they have deducted an amount of Rs 1899/- without my permission or informing me.I had also called the customer services of One Assist Plan but they made me wait so long for 45 mins and continuously transferring calls without any assistance that I was left with no option rather than complaining.Thus, I humbly request you to deactivate the plan and refund back the amount on my account. I am really not interested in the plan and kindly make a note not to deduct any amount in future for this plan.

Name - Reshmi Radhakrishnan Pillai
SRN No - 3772119
Reddybn

Feb 2, 2018

Deactivate the one assist plan

Please deactivate one assist plan which is activated last year on which I am not interested in it.

Jan 29, 2018

Money deducted from credit card

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2814317 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or 1800-123-3330.

(Team OneAssist)
Shubham Gupta

Jan 25, 2018

Cancel my One Assist Plan

I had activated the One Assist Card protection plan last year from ICICI Bank. Now, I would like to discontinue from the One Assist plan. Please cancel my One Assist plan ASAP.

Relationship No. : 1705797
Name : Shubham Gupta
Praveena.reddy233

Jan 25, 2018

Money deducted from credit card

1399/- has been deducted from my credit card for one assist which iam not interested. So please deactivate tht plan and send my money back..

Relationship number is 1654556.

Jan 10, 2018

Cancellation of one assist plan

Dear Apoorva,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request, plan has been cancelled vide Service Request number 2748655 and the refund has been initiated. It will be credited to your bank/card account in 7 working days.

Brijesh

Team OneAssist.
icicibankcare

Jan 4, 2018

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Apoorva Gupta,

we have made a note of your concern. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Apoorva_Gupta

Jan 3, 2018

Cancellation of one assist plan

I had received call from one assist personnel today and I was not aware that the plan is chargeable and an amount of 1899 will be deducted from my ICICI bank account.

I tried reaching one assist on the toll free number but it came busy all the time. I don’t know if my plan has been activated or not for now but my sincere request is to please not to activate this plan I am not at all interested in this and please don’t deduct any money from my ICICI account for the same.

I don't need any kind of plan. Please deactivate this plan(in case activated already) I have dropped a mail as well for the same on happytoassist@oneassist.in

Please address to my request at the earliest and will request you to update me on the same.

Mobile no : 8826403227
Email id: agupta8193@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2018

Deactivate one assist

"Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.

We are unable to find any details, requesting you to kindly mail us the customer ID or registered mobile number to happytoassist@oneassist.in

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at 1800-123-3330.

Team OneAssist"
manupvm

Jan 2, 2018

Deactivate one assist

I have received the credit card of HDFC bank and got a message that one assist membership has been activated on your credit card but I didn't request any one assist membership. Account debited with 1399rs & 1399rs. Credit card ending number is 7087.
Please deactivate this service and refund my money.

Request you to don't activate this type of subscription in future.

It's unnecessary for me to have a One Assist relationship, Hence kindly resolve the issue and refund the debited amount and never repeat it again without my consent.

Hope i will get back my money asap.
mukesh singh 6575766

Dec 29, 2017

Want to deactivate one assist membership

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We are aware about your case and are in touch with you on Twitter. Please be assured that our team is already working on your case and will get back to you soon with a resolution. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience in the interim. Sagar (Team OneAssist)

Team OneAssist 7851956430
Sunakshi1705

Dec 28, 2017

Dear Sir/Maam,

The sum of Rs. 1899/- has been deducted from my ICICI account for the one assist plan. The amount has been deducted without my permission.I don't need the plan and would like to request you to please deactivate this plan and refund amount
Relationship ID : 3262032

Team OneAssist
viv123

Dec 18, 2017

Not returning my Macbook

I have raised a claim with OneAssist on 19 oct my claim request no. is 2463148. Till now they haven't got my macbook repaired. I am requesting them daily to return my mac back but to no avail.

I am going to file an FIR this Saturday. And will go to consumer court too.

Devendra Thakur

Nov 28, 2017

HI There,

I bought One assist mobile Insurance and now when I tried to claim, there are asking for unnecessary information like the photo of the phone (which is already sent while buying the policy), email from the buyer (as this is a gift) etc etc. Also, the rep continuously repeated that we will inspect the device and if the claim is valid only then we will issue a refund. Additionally, I have to pay 300 which was not informed to me while buying the insurance.

I feel cheated and want a refund for the purchased policy. Please help me in getting the refund.

My details are as follows:
email: devendra879@gmail.com
Contact: 8097236160

Let me know if you need more information.

Devendra
anonymus123456

Nov 11, 2017

debited my money without my permission

This fraud company(OneAssist) has debited my money without my permission. Even they didn't give any notice or intimation about my plan expiration, didn't ask any confirmation from for plan renewal. They are fraud and cheating company. I have contacted their customer care but they denying to give my 100% money back and they saying already plan was activated. I called them within an hour of my plan activation. Still, they are denying to give a refund.

They should intimate me about my plan expiration and they have to ask me about plan renewal but they didn't.
HIMANSHU VERMA18

Oct 28, 2017

HDFC CREDIT CARD

This is reference to your membership cancellation request, we have registered a request vide service request number 2491999.
Our cancellation/retention team will get in touch with you within 48hrs for further proceedings. Please return my amount.
prakashkale

Oct 17, 2017

Screen Damage Complaint no 2415254

I had log my screen damage complaint on 4th Oct 2017 after than 5 days i had got call some photos are not upload in site. i had upload all photo but again they told upload again,Also they told me change/Correct the damage date that is not possible at our side.Now its more that 2 week but yet my phone is not picking by one assist team. I had seen all over view and i thought this is fraud insurance company and they are cheating with people and kidding with their emotions. I am going to complaints against them if any one with me we raise the complaint against the insurance company in consumer court. Kindly contact me for same.
Please see the mail which had send by one assist.

Prakash Kale
prakashkale14@gmail.com
8087622018

Screen Damage Complaint no 2415254

K Ashvini

Oct 12, 2017

Cancel my one assist plan

One assist plan has been processed without my consent and money is deducted from my account for the past 3 years.
It has been initiated in 2015 and getting renewed without my permission every year. Please deactivate it and return my amount.

Details as below :

Mob no : 8220827052
piyushdhangar

Oct 11, 2017

Claim rejected

I boaught MI handset from mi.com and bought a MI protect plan considering I was buying an MI product for the first time so was not sure of the quality.

The phone fell and the side opened up leaving the volume and power/camera buttons non functional.

I never knew I have to report the damage in 48 hours, I didn't even knew who was the service provider behind MI protect. I reported the damage a week later( as I was on a vacation), they rejected the repair saying the damage was not reported in-time.

My point is when a company rights terms and conditions isn't its duty to inform the same to customers of them rather than leave it to customer to read the fine prints? Should they be allowed to sell insurance without explaining the terms and conditions to the customer.

Piyush Dhangar
Amit

Oct 7, 2017

Fraudulent denial of service

When I lodged the claim, nobody bothered to inform the next steps and I remained curious as to what they were doing with my claim.
They took 27 days to deny my claim. For them, the customer’s inconvenience did not matter at all.
They denied giving me a courtesy/replacement handset citing reason that it cost extra. At the time of selling the plan, they did not offer me the replacement handset facility.
They were very slow in taking action. After claim intimation, they took 04 days to pick up the damaged handset, when the pick-up location was hardly 30 mins away! After pick up, they took another 08 days to inform the repair estimate to me and kept assuring me that the claim was under process, when in reality the claim was not being processed as I later came to know that claim had been denied. They took another 08 days to inform that the claim had been rejected! They took another 07 days to return the handset to me.
Whenever called, they read out standard (read:stupid) responses from written scripts and just couldn’t answer what was asked from them.
At the time of lodging the claim, they never bothered to inform me that after pick up, they would give me a repair estimate and then send for approval and then get the handset repaired. I was left to assume everything.
The User Guide of One Assist says- “Our unique claim process is completely hassle free and it id absolutely cashless…” However, during my enquiry with their customer care, I was told that once the repair estimate is generated, I would be required to pay Rs.3,000/- as processing charges.
They wrongly denied my claim stating my negligence when there was pure accidental and liquid damage and no negligence at all. When I asked them which insurance company was involved, they said it was confidential and could not disclose it to me! They also told me that nothing could be done as insurance company decision was final!
This policy was sold in the name of accidental and liquid damage and this is what it exactly does not do- it does not cover accidental and liquid damage. This is nothing more than a get-rich-quick scheme of the brain behind One Assist, as they are extracting money from customers in the name of insurance premium without having the intention to process the claims. It must be investigated how in India did such a company get the license to do business, in the first place! Case of cheating and fraud must be filed against them.
My sincere advice to all- Get damaged handset repaired at your own cost as this online insurance is a sham. Else, you are free to experience the harassment yourself.
Param1988

Aug 18, 2017

Dear sir fta

IIHFL - pmay
    main 2016 main iifl se loan liya hai or sep 2017 main PMAY...
    bsnl kolkata - internet
    sir our company name OPTIVAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD , we...
    Voot - voot main page not open
    voot main page not open some dance deewana page is shown...
    Cauvery Water - No cauvery water in Basavanaga
    Hi There is no water supply in Basavanagar Shell...
    CIDCO - Water Leakage in ceiling of my flat
    I am residing in Flat no 12 of E-12 of Geetanjali...
    utitsl-pan card - APPLICATION HAS BEEN MARKED FOR DUPLICATE VERIFICATION...
    Application Coupon number U -A010423159 Application...
    whirlpool consumer products/ RO - refund amount for cancelled order not received
    Dear Umarani, We hope our service team has already...
    AIRCEL MNP - UPC code not generating
    My Aircel No - 9619683026 Last 5 digit of SIM-...
    www.pancardnri.com - Excellent Experience
    Excellent service. We got our PAN card in US by mail....
    flight ticket through irctc.com - Not refund money
    Dear Sir, I booked a flight ticket...