one assist

Jharkhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about one assist

kishoremangal

Dec 8, 2018

Cancellation of One Assist Plan

I have ICICI Credit card which i m using for few months. One day I got a call from One Assist regarding their Annual Subscription of Rs1499 but I clearly didn't say Yes.But Still they charged me Rs1499 then i tried calling multiple times for almost a months..then i got respond from them..They Still dint refund my full money and added a new membership of Rs1099 and refunded Rs 400. Now I dont want any kind of these memberships..So I request you to Cancel my Subscription

Email ID: [email protected]
Mobile No. 7547878887
Name Kishore Mangal
rahul.khatri

Aug 20, 2017

Refund of Money from ONE ASSIST

Back year 2016-2017 One assist call me and provide me services free of cost. I show my credit card bill But what the hell?? I was charged with the cost. As per telephonic discus with ONE ASSIST they denied discontinue of service and give me one Lollypop as a discount of cost and I pay amount as installment one year.

I informed you that ONE ASSIST continues own services for Second Year 2017-2018. I have no received any call of Customer Care from ONE ASSIST.

Again What The Hell?? I show my credit card bill For The Month of August 2017. I was charged with the cost. I call back Customer Care telephonic discus with ONE ASSIST they denied discontinue of service and Second Time give me one Lollypop as a discount of cost.

I am not interested in ONE ASSIST services. They are Two Time Fraud and Cheating with me.

I request to HDFC CUSTOMER SERVICES not to debit my Credit Card account by amount of ONE ASSIST.

Kindly arrange a refund my money from ONE ASSIST for the financial year 2016-2017 and 2017-2018.

My credit card(H.D.F.C.) no :- ################

Sector-2, Dhurwa,
Ranchi, Jharkhand.
shantonu pal

Jun 10, 2017

My mi note three repaired but received without fingerprint saner part

Dear Desom Adhikary,
My registers mobile no-8420195300 name is sourabh agrawal. Last month i claim my redmi not three device for front screen are crack. and my handset received on 7th Jun 2017. but when i open my handset from box i saw in back side of mobile the fingerprint scanner are missing. I also complain your customer care number the complain no is 2055551, Your representative told that my handset are re pickup with in 2 days but still date my handset are not pickup. Please resolve my problem.

I also attached some picture for reference.

My mi note three repaired but received without fingerprint saner part My mi note three repaired but received without fingerprint saner part My mi note three repaired but received without fingerprint saner part My mi note three repaired but received without fingerprint saner part