oneassist

Consumer complaints and reviews about oneassist

Dec 7, 2018

cancellation of my One Assist membership and refund my amount Rs.1399/-

Dear Ajith,

Greetings from OneAssist!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Your membership cancellation is processed vide service request number 3785981. Your amount 1399/- will be credited in bank account within 5 to 7 working days.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.
Ajithnk

Dec 7, 2018

cancellation of my One Assist membership and refund my amount Rs.1399/-

Hello there

I Received SMS from HDFC BANK today that RS-1399/- deducted from my credit card to ONE ASSIST MEMBERSHIP FEE. I have already replied to the mail to stop my OneAssist service but without my consent now 05/12/2018 duducted the money. I dont want your service and informed the Credit card team also.

Please deactivate and refund my money ASAP
Name: Ajith N K
Relationship No : 637657
mail2karthi20

Aug 22, 2018

Cancellation of membership

Actually i called OneAssist customer care on 18-Aug regarding my cancellation, the executive says the cancellation under process you will get an email about cancellation in another three days you will get a call for confirmation, i have received a first call the executive explaining the services i said i know about your services i dont need membership.
On that day itself they are calling and explaining about their services
In a 24hrs time they are calling two or three times hi

S. Karthikeyan
komalathambi

Mar 27, 2018

Insurance Claim

My cellphone got damage and I am trying to claim it for last few months but the customer service provider isn't assisting me with the same. And now I am getting call for renewing the insurance.

It's really sad to see that service provider like you aren't helping in any case and expect to renew the insurance service.

It had been my pathetic customer care call experience till date. Could you please let me know whether I will get claim or no. Or henceforth please don't even call me for renewing.

K
riskbaski

Mar 4, 2018

Deactivate one assist membership

I would kindly request you to deactivate this oneassist membership. Credit card ending number isis 6367.
My detail given below.
Name: Baskar. D
Phone number: 9790824340
AaArvind

Dec 31, 2017

Auto debit of charges for services not subscribed

I have not subscribed for OneAssist services. But I get message "Dear Cardmember, OneAssist membership fee has been debited on your card ending 1855. Membership will be processed and Welcome kit dispatched shortly."
I want it canceled immediately and the money refunded. Pls take necessary actions ASAP.

A. Antiny Arvind
Kishorek93

Jun 28, 2017

Unable to register

I applied for the oneassist plan but I am unable to register it. I called up customer care many times but no response.
MOHAR-IN

Mar 17, 2017

Need my money back

I HAVE NOT REQUESTED TO ENABLE YOUR SERVICES IN THE BEGINNING ITSELF. I NEED MY MONEY BACK. SO FAR 3600 RUPEES HAS BEEN DEDUCTION WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE.

I HAVE SENT SO MANY MAIL TO CANCEL, I AM NOT GETTING ANY PROPER RESPOND.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

" service request number for the Email query is: 1827859 "

REGARDS/ AYESHA

Need my money back

kchaithanyam@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017

One assist - Most unreliable company - Pathetic Service

One of the most unreliable company for getting the mobile insured. I had purchased mobile insurance plan of Oneassist for my MI4I on 23-02-2016 with a membership Id.1000515981. On 11.02.17 my mobile screen was damaged and has lodged a claim with oneassist - Service Request No.SR#1781735 expecting that the company would process my claim. Till date the company had not responded to the claim even after repeated followups made with the customer care department which always will respond with a standard statement that the issue is escalated and will be resolved with in 24 hours of time. Even the mail correspondence with the oneassist team on 01.03.17 assured as follows:

"Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting Oneassist. We have received your email and our Customer Service team will be responding to you within 48 working hours.
Your service request number for the Email query is: 1810265"

which has not been responded till date.

Further I also had called up the oneassist customer care on 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th of March 2017 each of the time I was assured with their standard remark that my issue will be resolved with in 24 hours or by the next day or by evening but nothing done in action. For getting connected to the customer it takes minimum 20 minutes and each time I have to spend 20 to 40 minutes explaining the grievence finally to realise that there would be no action taken. All words but no action. The mail correspondence apart from following up with customer care is as follows:

"""------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Krishna Chaithanya <kchaithanyam@gmail.com>

Mar 5 (3 days ago)

to Lakshmi, OneAssist, aniruddha.m
Sirs,

With regards to the above complaint there has been no further response from one assist. How long would you make a customer wait? Tired of calling you listening to the same response that the query will be resolved in 24 hours and awaiting in vain expecting that my grievance would be addressed. This shows the reluctant attitude from your side to attend the claim which also can be inferred that you are not committed to your service terms. The delay from your side and reluctance to attend the claim for repairing my damaged handset even after so many followup mails and calls is causing me undue hardship. Demand an immediate attention for addressing my grievence failing which I would be forced to move the same to consumer redressal forum.

Expecting a positive action from oneassist team
Krishna Chaithanya M

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
On 1 Mar 2017 11:40 a.m., "OneAssist" <happytoassist@oneassist.in> wrote:

Your service request number for the Email query is: 1810265 .

You can also call on our toll free no. 1800-123-333-0

You may also refer to our FAQs
Mobile : https://oneassist.in/FAQ/mobile/
Wallet : https://oneassist.in/FAQ/wallet/

Team Oneassist

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
On 01-03-2017, 11:33, Krishna Chaithanya wrote:
Dear Mr. Aniruddha,

This is with reference to the earlier communication I had with you and your Oneassist team regarding Service request No.1781735 which is pending for more than 20 days. I Had lodged a claim for mobile damage on 11.02.17 against which no action has been taken till. On contacting customer care I was directed to address the issue to you and did the same on 21.02.17 as in the earlier mails. As I had not received any response from you, when referred to the customer care on 27.02.2017 I was assured that the issue will be resolved with in 24 hours. Even after 2 days the issue has not been resolved and the inordinate delay caused in settling my claim from your side would force me to seek appropriate legal remedies.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:22 PM, Krishna Chaithanya <kchaithanyam@gmail.com> wrote:

Pls update the status of the above service request.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Krishna Chaithanya <kchaithanyam@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mr. Aniruddh,

This is with reference to the communication I had received from Oneassist team requesting for further documents (Box IMEI no. image of damaged handset) in relation service request no. 1781735. I do not have the box with me and could not upload the same. However I had preserved the label attached to the mobile bearing IMEI number of the mobile and uploaded the image of the same in the portal for your reference. Request to consider the same and expedite the claim process.

Krishna Chaithanya M"
________________________________________________________"""

Further to the above I had also a very bad experience with this company earlier in September when I had raised a claim which the company had accepted but had not turned up for picking the damaged mobile even after a months time. Fedup with waiting for oneassist to pickup my mobile, I had got it repaired on my own. It seems that this is not a standalone/exceptional case but is a custom or habit of oneassist to delay the claim process so as to avade from the performing its agreed service obligations.

Now that I am hopeless of oneassist resolving my issue the only option I am left with is to proceed legally in consumer court.

Feb 22, 2017

clain rejected still get my mobile (Service number:1721011)

Dear Guruprasath,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have dispatched your unrepaired handset through Dotzot AWB- ############ and you will receive it shortly.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or 1800-123-3330.

Deepali
Team OneAssist

Feb 22, 2017

Cancellation of OneAssist MFEE

Dear Sanket,

Greeting from OneAssist.....!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.

We are unable to find any details, requesting you to kindly share the registered mobile number.

Deepali (Team OneAssist)
Gurupra

Feb 20, 2017

clain rejected still get my mobile (Service number:1721011)

Mobile went for repairing in 2months back and still i didn't received yet

One Assist Team taken my mobile for repairing on 12th of January 2017. Also they didn't even provided the curtsy handset for me and in every call they are extending the due date to months and the team unable to give the guaranty of the delivery date. I request several times but didnt get proper feedback.So I'm here to take legal action on them.

regards,
Guruprasath
JohnTore

Feb 18, 2017

Cancellation of OneAssist MFEE

Hi One Assist Team,

I have found that you have been charged Rs 1299.00 on 17/02/2017 - from my HDFC credit card. Request you to cancel this OneAssist MFEE and refund the amount to my hdfc credit card immediately.
I dont understand how come you charge us without any notice.

Sanket
Gurupra

Jan 24, 2017

I didn't get my mobile from the insurance company

Hi Sir,

I have surrendered my mobile to an insurance company(Oneassist).As days going and going but still now I didn't get any proper response from them.

Guru
Mallesh Adapala

Aug 1, 2016

Damaged phone not picked up

Claim register with oneassist. Ref.no.1462724.
Till now damaged phone not picked up. Proper reason also not communicated. On 11 July 2016 I have raised the claim. Till now it is not proceed.

Asgard - Not working a date and time botoon
    Botton not work I have warrenty
    SAMSUNG DEALERS GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE - Mapping of Samsung products and Paytm Cashback
    I have HDFC fiannce at my store and also PAYTM mall cash...
    ELITE RESEARCH - Fraud Advisor - giving false calls
    Elite research is fraud company. They don't have any...
    RAJASTHAN STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION
    Dear Sir, In our residential area, there are 2-3...
    Honda Activa - Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick...
    My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in...
    Www.mybalaji.in - VIP darshan
    Booked for quick darshan through mybalaji.com in tirumala...
    karur vysya bank - ACCOUNT NOT CLOSED
    Good day sir , Myself MURALI KRISHNA RAO, ACCOUNT NUMBER...
    Jai steel city Pvt ltd - Non service providing
    Sir I take pan center And also deposit security...
    we mountaineers - Registered Compnay with Trippers Planet
    We are registered and having a registered office at...
    Vadodara echallan - Amount debited but session expired
    I have made a payment of 300 rupees on Vadodara echallan...