Onida

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Onida

Feb 3, 2012

no response from service engg

hi,

I have an AMC for Onida 29 inch TV valid till JAN 2012. Now my Onida TV started to give problems from 10-jan, so contact my local service engg Ajay Pal for same as per him I registered my complaint with the Onida Customer care & was assigned a complaint number: 12011096381070 and was promised the engineer would visit as soon as possible. Since nobody came, I called up the CC again & they gave me the engineer's number who told me he hasn't got the time to come anytime soon as he has many other complains to catch up. His name is Ajay pal and tejinder @ 9888904233. who after repeated calling assured that somebody would be on Sunday 29 Jan by 9 pm to look into the issue. Well, as expected, nobody came. No calls, nothing.

when i call to my service Engg he said their is no availability of part same will be come from Delhi so i said how much time will that take to come from Delhi then he start speaking non-sense.

I'm really pissed off at their attitude as while giving the AMC they would respond in 1 phone call and while giving the service I'm getting a hard time.

Already wrote the same in Onida's feedback form.

Please do the needful