Onida

Consumer complaints and reviews about Onida

rathodsuraj

May 23, 2018

Procrastinated installation and lame services

Its now been a week since the smart TV product is delivered and installation & demo is not happened yet. Its came to observations that Onida services are not only lame at responses but also full of excuses and non-senses. Even after continuous follow-ups everyday, the product is still lying on ground, packed and of no use.

The worst experience one can get is this one, will surely recommend Onida to people looking for worst experience and who are willing to make their life horrible.

If you guys still have any shame left, shoot someone to get installation happened.

Any queries or another excuses to provide with, please reply instead of doing your job.

Request No. : 1805I616380218

Best,
Suraj Rathod
PREMKASHYAP

May 15, 2018

Failure of Onida LED T.V Model No. LEO32HA/2017

My complaint No. 1805H376380022 Dt. 10/05/2015 .Onida LED Model No. LEO32HA/2017 Screen Size 80.04 centimeter Purchase through M/s. Ankita Enterprises, Delhi on 01/10/2017 vide Invoice No. 557 Dt: 01/10/2017. Now the display Pannel condemned and picture not clearly shown and no any technician came at my home till today.Everyday i am calling to service center, they are telling story. upto now i did not get proper response from them, I am very frustrated due to this. It is the new TV, I bought recently. When this issue will be resolved? Please look into the matter and give an alternative solution.

PREM
(M.No. 8585962206)
chandrajnepali

May 11, 2018

Onida TV

From: chandrajnepali@gmail.com <chandrajnepali@gmail.com>
Sent: 10 May 2018 02:45 PM
To: 'escalation.desk@adonis.co.in' <escalation.desk@adonis.co.in>
Cc: 'zaibe@rediffmail.com' <zaibe@rediffmail.com>; 'corporate.sales@onida.com' <corporate.sales@onida.com>; 'service@onida.com' <service@onida.com>; 'response@onida.com' <response@onida.com>
Subject: RE: Complaint No. 1804I616380142 Dated 21 April 2018

Reminder 2

From: chandrajnepali@gmail.com <chandrajnepali@gmail.com>
Sent: 06 May 2018 03:30 PM
To: 'corporate.sales@onida.com' <corporate.sales@onida.com>; 'response@onida.com' <response@onida.com>; 'service@onida.com' <service@onida.com>
Cc: 'zaibe@rediffmail.com' <zaibe@rediffmail.com>
Subject: RE: Complaint No. 1804I616380142 Dated 21 April 2018

Dear All

We have Onida KY Thunder Tv Which is Not working and for the same we have Register the complaint in your customer care no. Our Complaint No. 1804I616380142 Dated 21 April 2018. Your Engineer from your dealer Zap Service Centre has visited us Next Day and has told us your tv mother board has damage and need to replace the same and will take 2 to 3 days’ time.

But till Today Afternoon Nobody from zap Services has Called back us, and when we have called them today to Iqbal Service engineer who has visted my residence he was not having any reply after disconnecting the call twice he kept me on hold for more then 2 min and then he has handed over the phone to Rohit Sharma and he is telling me that it will take another 2 to 3 day.

There is Nowhere we can complain and there is no Positive response from your Company Customer Care Not Like It Bad Very Bad.

Being Indian and I am Patriot to my nation and I always Support Indian Product. My IPL season is going on and I cannot wait so Please Do it by ASAP itself.

If It cannot be repaired I will Bring the TV to your Head office in Andheri Chakalaka your Head Office along with Media and break into Pieces.

Give us the Suitable Time For Showing our Regrets.

Kindly Check.
Adv Ashok Kr Aggarwal

May 6, 2018

OPEN CHEATING TO CUSTOMERS

I am compelled to approach to all higher Authorities for cheating with innocent customers. I purchased one ONIDA WINDOW AC 1.5 TON W-183 PGL INVOICE NO:- 1453 ON 24TH MAY 2017 FROM M/S Computer Electronic,Shop no 4, M.C.D. building G.T.ROAD, SHAKTI NAGAR, DELHI-110007. It was not working properly that was purchased, I lodged complaint to the M/s Computer Electronics, One electrician came for installation & also charged Rs.2000/- for quoting extra. Now again I started it for using, but Compressor was not on. I filed complaint again on customer service, Complaint No 1804D806380114, After two days on attendant Mr. Vikash came & attend my complaint on 1/5/2018. He told that compressor was not working, Compressor will be changed by company, Now company is adopting delay tac-tics to replace my compressor. Now they are telling that no body touch my company as well as board of directors, we are giving political funds to all political parties. In view of these circumstances, we have no option except to approach your good-self. you are requested to lodge F.I.R. for cheating with innocent customer. They are giving unnecessary harassment to innocent Customers. I will also publish that complaint as a news items.
An early action will be appreciated,

Adv Ashok Kr Aggarwal
Journalist & Sr. Advocate Supremecourt
Mob no 9811211523.
26/87,Shakti Nagar, Delhi-110007
Rajasekaran85

Apr 11, 2018

Onida AC - Outdoor brun problem

I have purchased "Onida AC 12 CFL C3" on 15-April-2013, and last sunday the AC outdoor become problem (burn in outdoor). Please look in to the issue and resolve the same for me.

My mobile no.: 9094004653
Name: Rajasekaran A.

Also we have called to customer care and raised this issue, but we have not received any response message.

Rajasekaran A.

Onida AC - Outdoor brun problem

Mohan kvk

Mar 20, 2018

Air condition not working

My name is mohan kvk and I have purchased onida air conditioner in chennai on 26th may 2017 and when I faced an issue in my AC ON 17th March 2018 I called the onida customer care in chennai and a person by name jamsheer with uniform and another person by name Dilip (no ID OR UNIFORM)attended the service and they where very aggressive and opened the total indoor unit of my air condition and kept on complaining about something which I was unable to understand and mr jamsheer was on phone call through out he was working and at last told me that someone else will come and look in to the issue and when I asked him why they have to open everything and not resolve the issue he started hareasing me.

With my family next to me I was shocked and took video of these people who behaved very strangely at my house and I called the customer care of onida again and informed everything I have also registered a complaint on 17th complaint number 1803h066380069 and I have also informed everything through mail to onida for which there is no response and inturn I have also registered a complaint again on 19th of March 2018 with the complaint number 1803h066380082.

I am totally tired because of the onida Service they are not responding to any of my mails and just taking complaints through phone and informing that they shall resolve the same

Please look in to the issue and resolve the same for me

Best regards

Mohan kvk

Air condition not working Air condition not working Air condition not working Air condition not working Air condition not working

parthiban subramani

Feb 22, 2018

TV Board issue

We have raised complaint on 17.01.2018 for Onida LED TV.

Many times we have checked with global help desk as well as Local technical team still we not get the solution.

Kindly check and take necessary action to resolve the issue.

Register mobile number : 7708606343
Complaint Number : 1801I016380223

Parthiban.S
Playwinner

Jan 28, 2018

Onida washing machine problem

Washing machine splendor model - warranty complaint number 1801 l 016380137 raised on 9-Jan-2018. A technician named Senthil visited on 12-Jan and said part need to be replaced inside machine and said he will place order for replacement part. After that, when contacted he asked to contact his supervisor Muniswamy (Mob: 99410 09898) who will place the order. Muniswamy did not give proper status when contacted and after that does not answer phone or reply to SMS. It has been 19 days since complaint was raised and till now issue has not been resolved. Worst is the poor customer service attitude of Onida team who don't even bother to answer customer when contacted. How long should customer wait to even know what action has been planned by the customer service team??

I would like to get contact details of top management personnel to whom this lack of support needs to be escalated and need to get the washing machine fixed at the earliest. Poor after sales service like this will only drive away customer as well as potential customers from even thinking any of Onida's products for future needs! Hope, this grievance complaint is taken seriously and Onida team fix it at the earliest instead of giving any excuses
Sanjaynavy

Jan 18, 2018

WORST SERVICE BY ONIDA

I registered complaint for my onida 43"smart led which i purchased from flipkart in the month of Oct 2017 vide complaint no. 17120456380214 on 19 Dec 17. I also making daily call to coustmer care for reminder of above complaint. Now I m fed up n tired by making this n feel regret for my decision to purchased led of ur useless onida company. Now I do not understand what to do wt u n ur service which u promised for one year at the time of purchased. This is ur obligation n duty to provide service with in warrantee period. I request u to rectified my complaint at the earliest otherwise i ll not hesitated take this matter before public through all means for justice. Pse take care of me n u
SANJIT626278

Jan 10, 2018

No parts inside new Microwave oven

I have purchased a Microwave oven. That is not working totally since delivery. Please replace product. Customer care does not response my call. Some technician came at my home to check up. They saw the main parts is not there in Microwave oven. So sad Onida!

My number is 8927304511
jags1302

Dec 18, 2017

Onida led smart Tv remote

this is Jagdeep Singh , on 1st Dec 2017 I bought an onida LED SMART TV.Somehow the dongle for the remote was misplaced or wasn't there.
Since then I have lodged a complaint at onida costumer service regarding the same . Its been 2 weeks I have called the costumer service several time as well as onida service center person i.e Rajesh(8375929519) but haven't got response so far.Your contact persons are either not receiving the calls or just giving me laid back answers.
I understood onida as an esteemed and valuable brand , But looking at the costumer service. I deeply regret to say its pathetic as I have ever dealt with.
I am waiting for an answer or either I will be taking this matter to the consumer forum or going to review against it at all social media as well as shopping sites.

Name:-Jagdeep singh
Contact no:- 9599762145
address:- 48-D JD block Pitampura

I am putting it in the review because your e-mail address are also not working
srimantdash

Dec 13, 2017

BRAND NEW ONIDA SMART LED TV NOT WORKING

Hello All,

Bought Onida Smart LED TV 43'' from Kohinoor Vashi in Mar 2017.

- TV Panel Developed Blue lines on 01st Aug 2017

- Complaint Registered with Kohinoor on 05th Aug 2017( ref: 476380074)

- Complaint Registered with Onida on 05th Aug 2017 ( ref: 1708B476380074)

- Technician visit in last of week of August 2017: (Mr. Amit)

Spoke with Service Manager: Mr. Ram Krishna 10 times in last 4 months. Response: Spare Part not available or Information not available

NO RESPONSE YET FROM ONIDA TEAM

Srimant Dash
Nerul, Navi Mumbai
v89ish

Nov 22, 2017

Delay in service/ incorrect information by customer care

Had issue with onida television set has there was no audio output with the same. Technician arrived and suspected the main board has been damaged. And told us that it'll cost 8700/- and asked to raise a complaint. Agreeing on the same complaint was raised on 13th November 2017, and the service providers promised us to wait for a week. Now that I call after a week, they complaint of not receiving the spare. I call customer care regarding the same and they promise by tomorrow or else you can escalate the problem. So I ask them for the email id, and none of the executive gave me the right email id. Mistake with hearing once or twice is accepted but third time unlucky isn't the charm and also customer care just drops your call on your face. If you can't promise the dates then atleast be polite in your words. And providing spare tv in mean time isn't under thier jurisdiction at all. How pathetic)!
v89ish

Nov 22, 2017

Delay in service

Had audio output issues with my ONIDA tv. Technician arrived and diagnosed problem to be with the main board and it'll cost 8700/-. Agreed on the same said he'll have to raise a complaint to get the board. Now I call customer care or service centre , they are not sure when the spare would arrive and the customer care are so reluctant to give an email if so that I escalate the issue ahead . I asked for email Id and every time I call every single person gave me different email Id but none of them are real.
HEMAMALINI E

Nov 15, 2017

MAIN BOARD

SIR,
WE REGISTERED A COMPLAINT ON 05/10/2017 AND YOUR SERVICE MAN CHECK THE TV 50 INCHES LED ONIDA AND SAID THAT MAIN BOARD HAS THE COMPLAINT WE HAVE TO GET A NEW MAIN BOARD AND THE COST OF IT RS.8000/-WE AGREED AND ON 25/10/2017 THE SERVICE MAN SELVAKUMAR MECHANIC (CELL NUMBER - +91 98947 97639) BOUGHT A BOARD WITHOUT ANY BILL & ANY PACKING AND ASSEMBLE THE MAIN BOARD TO THE TV. GOT THE PAYMENT RS.8000/-FOR THE MAIN BOARD AND DID NOT ISSUE ANY BILL.WE ASK FOR THE BILL AND SERIAL NUMBER OF THE NEW BOARD FOR THE TECHNICIAN AND MANAGER (PRAKASH - +91 93677 67717)OF THE SALEM BRANCH DID NOT GIVE ANY RESPONSE. THE TV IS ALSO NOT WORKING IF WE CALL THE TECHNICIAN OR MANAGER DON'T GIVE A PROPER RESPONSE.
PLEASE GIVE US NEW MAIN BOARD OR REFUND OUR MONEY RS.8000/- PLEASE GIVE US REMEDY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

REGARDS,
E.HEMAMALINI
GANGULYTAMAL

Nov 14, 2017

COMPLAINING AGAINST NEGLIGENCE OF SERVICE REQUEST

i had launged a complaing regarding my AC service 15 to 20 days before. the complain number is-1710G056380145. after 3 days a person came checked and told that FAN MOTOR is damaged. but after that they are not receiving my phone and did not came to repair or not reply me by phone or message.
After that i made another complain for the said problem, the complain id is-1711G056380028. on 10th November. but till today there is no response from your side... when i called customer care they were saying they were not sure about the matter.
i cant understand what is happening, if i knew it befor i did not buy this product.. such a bad customer service...
Pushkar sinha

Nov 5, 2017

Onida TV complain

I purchased Onida led HD 42 inch on month of November 2016, still TV is in warranty period.i raised the complain to customer service after 2 weeks technician attended and forwarded complain to Onida TV service centre for urgent need a TV accessories.but till date there is no solution,we are trying to contact customer care but number not in service.
My details
Pushkar sinha
Mobile no- 908801065
SP81

Oct 10, 2017

Service center emails bounce, bogus CS

I sent multiple emails to all the email ID's listed on Onida site, both my brand new AC's don't cool, the Onida service guys who took their own sweet time to respond say it is how it is, but if I call an independent inspection agent he says gas is low in the new unit, I don't understand how this can happen but I've forwarded multiple emails to all the email ID's listed for Onida on Google and surprisingly each and everyone bounce back, call center folks hang up, there's no track of customer communication anywhere, no proof, I think its a deliberate step by Onida to waylay users as there is no complaint communication record with the customer, its very annoying and irritating as a customer who stayed loyal with Onida and bought brand new units, for prospect owners, beware Onida CS is bullshit and will give you heart aches, there is no way you can escalate, better stick to some other brand where you are used to getting proper responses. I don't know how existing customers handle their Onida products. Phew.
Gungun282257

Dealer-Vasanth & CO.
Dealer Address-No-50, South Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai-600017
Dealer Contact-044-24365363
Customer Contact-9962887070
Customer Name- Gautam Gupta.
Date of Purchase-12th March, 2016
ONIDA Complaint Reference-1710G466380111
Consumer Forum Complaint Registered- 461610

I Purchased ONIDA AC on 12th March 2016. First time cooling issue occurred due to Gas leakage around 6 months after date of purchase. Now again the same problem has occurred on 9th October 2017 and I have been calling customer care for the same. Now my product is 6 months out of warranty and again cooling is not happening at all. This is embarrassing for me and I have lost trust with ONIDA. This is second time happening in the last 1 year and ONIDA must replace the product or refund all my money.

I have escalated to customer care but ONIDA executive told me that they could not fix the issue without money as my product is 6 months out of warranty. What a cheap response from ONIDA.

Looking forward for your help and intervention.

Gautam Gupta
Mobile Number- 9962887070
Manikandan sundararajan

Oct 8, 2017

Tv not working

Recently I bought ONIDA android TV From flipkart. After one month remote not working properly then i informed to service people and got another remote after one month. That remote also not working now a days (Menu and channel change button not working). Before one month my TV screen displayed as empty then i registered the complaint to customer care. Almost one month gone but still i did not get new Panel for my TV, Daily I am calling to madurai ONIDA service people. Everyday i am calling to service center, they are telling story. upto now i did not get proper response from them, I am very frustrated due to this. It is the new TV, I bought recently. When this issue will be resolved? Otherwise refund my money or change the tv.

Problems :-

1. TV Panel (Android TV display showing black screen)
2. Remote (Two buttons not working)
neha110088

Sep 5, 2017

Washing NOT WORKING

Maine bht bdi glti krdi jo aapki company ka product lia. Even iti br calls kiye h iss no. Pe 01139889000 pr no response. Also sales man YOGESH, pcb lekr gya hai 21 aug se and abi tk machine wese hi khrb pdi h....

Even shkl se bhi gunde lgte h iska no. Hai 9268686887 br br calls kro iss pe toh wo phn off krdeta h kbhi kbhi toh kisi or ko forward krdeta hai.... Ese bolega jo krna hai wo krlo mn dekh lunga tumko... .... He even won't have any manners how to talk to a person

Ab toh relatives bhi ese bolte hai ki arey onida hi lena tha isse better toh or koi companies ki le lete......

Ya toh aap repair krake do jo bhi faults h isme unko thik krwao ab.. Already 15 din se upr hone ko h.....

Wanna esa hi rha toh meko consumer court mei report krni pdegi aapki company ki..... Baad baaki aapke service man yogesh ki toh report krwa hi rha hu mn......

Now I'm requesting you do something needful otherwise I have to face some strict action against this issue which is disturbing me from the last 2 weeks......

And also give me the details of the salesman so that I'll complain.....

Also whenever I'll call in your costumer care... They were be like... Sorry sir I'm not able to help you this time....

Mere friends kehte hai onida service achi nhi chlti.....aap humare ghar aakr wash kro n humare products dekho n iss company ke products purchase krke dekho......

N sir humne pay kia h koi EMI ya LOAN pe thodi hai ki aap log ese behave kar rhe ho...... Mn toh yeh bhi kehta hu ki jo PCB lia h wo khrb hi de do aap repairing bhi nhi kr rhe ho... ......agr ita hi difficult task hai aapki company ke liye toh fir q chla rhe ho is company ko......

Mera registered mobile no. 9818239198 hai.... (Rajeev Chopra)
swadesh manral

Jul 27, 2017

new A.C not working

I bought new split A.C just before 15 days.now it is not working.it bwcome bad.how can it possible ONIDA a.c will become bad just in 15 days.i m very shocked to use ONIDA prodeuct.i have complaint bot no response from ONIDA side.i want to change that AC.
with regards.. Name - SWADESH MANRAL adarsh colony vill and post chilkiya Ramnagar distt Nainital uttarakhand.
mobile number 8755329555
Satyam_21

Jul 17, 2017

Issues in availing services

I raised a complaint on 10-July 2017 for onida ac related with the compressor of the ac was not starting, I called multiple times and spoken with Umang, Narendra, Rajiv, Maria/Marry, Naresh of no of care executive, however, no one was even able to guide me at the right direction.

After doing multiple calls I got the number of faridabad service centre, I spoken to the person and explained him about the issue and time since I am following, but the person was owning a different attitude and said that he will arrange a visit tomorrow and the charges for service is 800, for gas filling is 2850 + taxes, I asked him if gas is available then why you will do gas filling though without acknowledging my statement he said this would be the charges.

Please confirm why would I pay for a thing which is available already and if gas can be leaked at the time of changing or repairing the compressor then it should be you responsibility to fill the gas as the same was available.’

Complaint # 17072126380087

Awaiting for your response.

Satyam
ashokkumar1977

May 25, 2017

WASHING MACHINE BOARD PROBLEM

I have brought onida washing maching at one of the top dealer at Chennai in the month of 01 May 2016. But after five months from the date of purchase there was problem in board. The technician who came as changed board but it was used one, even though the product is at warranty, the technician confirmed that this was the board given by the service center. But the same was not of use the same got failed the next day during the wash.

Once again I called the onida service center and stated the problem they have given the complaint number 17021536380545, the complaint was registered before 5 months from the date of this mail. But no one turned up till date. I was following the service center for the past 5 months. Once fine day when I called the service center the have confirmed that my complaint has been closed. I was really shocked to hear without rectifying the problem how can you close the call. The said in rude voice to raise a new complaint as they old complaint is closed and cannot do anything.

Hence I raised new complaint with the complaint no bearing 17041536380091, even after raising a new complaint there was no response one fine day they technician came with a used board again and said as my product is in warranty period why are you change the used board which the heart of the washing machine. I was not happy and rejected that offer, attached board photo for reference. Is this what the Onida service center is all about selling the product to customer with no service nor spare parts available.

Disgusting customer care and service by onida. Now the warranty period is over till now there is no answer from the service center. I will not recommend any one for onida product in my life henceforth and I will tell each and every one I meet about the problem I face and make sure that none of contacts nor my relatives are known person to warn buying onida product.

Unable to attach the bill and the used board photograph which was shown by the technician.

S Ashok Kumar
98418 48642
Sumitkapo

May 21, 2017

New AC not working

Bought an AC from onida in February, used it for the First time on 5th of may, didn't even last one day, hasn't been working since then, almost three weeks since then, the complain is pending with Onida and they're refusing to replace the product.
Complaint no is 1705H306380093.

Reliance Digital - RE: New LED TV closed down suddenly
    Dear Valued Customer, Our team tried contacting you,...
    Plethico Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - Refunds of Fix deposits no. 5139dt.
    Refunds of fix deposits no done inspire of many reminder...
    Star Plus - Ishqbaaz promo
    Star plus why we are not getting promos of ishqbaaz what...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - Unreasonanle denial of TDR
    Sir, I have booked ticket from lucknow to gwalior (PNR...
    DTC bus service - Bus pass stolen
    dtc bus pass Respectfully sir My self kuldeep bajpai i...
    NVSP - No BLO Appointed
    Hello, Application for Voter ID has been submitted...
    UIDAI - Complaint about correction
    I went for correction of my aadhar in a enrolment...
    Airtel payment bank - Rajubhai 36568
    Money debited twice but recharge unsuccessful both...
    bhim app - Contact 08910496355 bhim
    3600 failed transaction refund I tried to transfer Rs...