Onida

Consumer complaints and reviews about Onida

SANJIT626278

Jan 10, 2018

No parts inside new Microwave oven

I have purchased a Microwave oven. That is not working totally since delivery. Please replace product. Customer care does not response my call. Some technician came at my home to check up. They saw the main parts is not there in Microwave oven. So sad Onida!

My number is 8927304511
jags1302

Dec 18, 2017

Onida led smart Tv remote

this is Jagdeep Singh , on 1st Dec 2017 I bought an onida LED SMART TV.Somehow the dongle for the remote was misplaced or wasn't there.
Since then I have lodged a complaint at onida costumer service regarding the same . Its been 2 weeks I have called the costumer service several time as well as onida service center person i.e Rajesh(8375929519) but haven't got response so far.Your contact persons are either not receiving the calls or just giving me laid back answers.
I understood onida as an esteemed and valuable brand , But looking at the costumer service. I deeply regret to say its pathetic as I have ever dealt with.
I am waiting for an answer or either I will be taking this matter to the consumer forum or going to review against it at all social media as well as shopping sites.

Name:-Jagdeep singh
Contact no:- 9599762145
address:- 48-D JD block Pitampura

I am putting it in the review because your e-mail address are also not working
srimantdash

Dec 13, 2017

BRAND NEW ONIDA SMART LED TV NOT WORKING

Hello All,

Bought Onida Smart LED TV 43'' from Kohinoor Vashi in Mar 2017.

- TV Panel Developed Blue lines on 01st Aug 2017

- Complaint Registered with Kohinoor on 05th Aug 2017( ref: 476380074)

- Complaint Registered with Onida on 05th Aug 2017 ( ref: 1708B476380074)

- Technician visit in last of week of August 2017: (Mr. Amit)

Spoke with Service Manager: Mr. Ram Krishna 10 times in last 4 months. Response: Spare Part not available or Information not available

NO RESPONSE YET FROM ONIDA TEAM

Srimant Dash
Nerul, Navi Mumbai
v89ish

Nov 22, 2017

Delay in service/ incorrect information by customer care

Had issue with onida television set has there was no audio output with the same. Technician arrived and suspected the main board has been damaged. And told us that it'll cost 8700/- and asked to raise a complaint. Agreeing on the same complaint was raised on 13th November 2017, and the service providers promised us to wait for a week. Now that I call after a week, they complaint of not receiving the spare. I call customer care regarding the same and they promise by tomorrow or else you can escalate the problem. So I ask them for the email id, and none of the executive gave me the right email id. Mistake with hearing once or twice is accepted but third time unlucky isn't the charm and also customer care just drops your call on your face. If you can't promise the dates then atleast be polite in your words. And providing spare tv in mean time isn't under thier jurisdiction at all. How pathetic)!
v89ish

Nov 22, 2017

Delay in service

Had audio output issues with my ONIDA tv. Technician arrived and diagnosed problem to be with the main board and it'll cost 8700/-. Agreed on the same said he'll have to raise a complaint to get the board. Now I call customer care or service centre , they are not sure when the spare would arrive and the customer care are so reluctant to give an email if so that I escalate the issue ahead . I asked for email Id and every time I call every single person gave me different email Id but none of them are real.
HEMAMALINI E

Nov 15, 2017

MAIN BOARD

SIR,
WE REGISTERED A COMPLAINT ON 05/10/2017 AND YOUR SERVICE MAN CHECK THE TV 50 INCHES LED ONIDA AND SAID THAT MAIN BOARD HAS THE COMPLAINT WE HAVE TO GET A NEW MAIN BOARD AND THE COST OF IT RS.8000/-WE AGREED AND ON 25/10/2017 THE SERVICE MAN SELVAKUMAR MECHANIC (CELL NUMBER - +91 98947 97639) BOUGHT A BOARD WITHOUT ANY BILL & ANY PACKING AND ASSEMBLE THE MAIN BOARD TO THE TV. GOT THE PAYMENT RS.8000/-FOR THE MAIN BOARD AND DID NOT ISSUE ANY BILL.WE ASK FOR THE BILL AND SERIAL NUMBER OF THE NEW BOARD FOR THE TECHNICIAN AND MANAGER (PRAKASH - +91 93677 67717)OF THE SALEM BRANCH DID NOT GIVE ANY RESPONSE. THE TV IS ALSO NOT WORKING IF WE CALL THE TECHNICIAN OR MANAGER DON'T GIVE A PROPER RESPONSE.
PLEASE GIVE US NEW MAIN BOARD OR REFUND OUR MONEY RS.8000/- PLEASE GIVE US REMEDY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

REGARDS,
E.HEMAMALINI
GANGULYTAMAL

Nov 14, 2017

COMPLAINING AGAINST NEGLIGENCE OF SERVICE REQUEST

i had launged a complaing regarding my AC service 15 to 20 days before. the complain number is-1710G056380145. after 3 days a person came checked and told that FAN MOTOR is damaged. but after that they are not receiving my phone and did not came to repair or not reply me by phone or message.
After that i made another complain for the said problem, the complain id is-1711G056380028. on 10th November. but till today there is no response from your side... when i called customer care they were saying they were not sure about the matter.
i cant understand what is happening, if i knew it befor i did not buy this product.. such a bad customer service...
Pushkar sinha

Nov 5, 2017

Onida TV complain

I purchased Onida led HD 42 inch on month of November 2016, still TV is in warranty period.i raised the complain to customer service after 2 weeks technician attended and forwarded complain to Onida TV service centre for urgent need a TV accessories.but till date there is no solution,we are trying to contact customer care but number not in service.
My details
Pushkar sinha
Mobile no- 908801065
SP81

Oct 10, 2017

Service center emails bounce, bogus CS

I sent multiple emails to all the email ID's listed on Onida site, both my brand new AC's don't cool, the Onida service guys who took their own sweet time to respond say it is how it is, but if I call an independent inspection agent he says gas is low in the new unit, I don't understand how this can happen but I've forwarded multiple emails to all the email ID's listed for Onida on Google and surprisingly each and everyone bounce back, call center folks hang up, there's no track of customer communication anywhere, no proof, I think its a deliberate step by Onida to waylay users as there is no complaint communication record with the customer, its very annoying and irritating as a customer who stayed loyal with Onida and bought brand new units, for prospect owners, beware Onida CS is bullshit and will give you heart aches, there is no way you can escalate, better stick to some other brand where you are used to getting proper responses. I don't know how existing customers handle their Onida products. Phew.
Gungun282257

Dealer-Vasanth & CO.
Dealer Address-No-50, South Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai-600017
Dealer Contact-044-24365363
Customer Contact-9962887070
Customer Name- Gautam Gupta.
Date of Purchase-12th March, 2016
ONIDA Complaint Reference-1710G466380111
Consumer Forum Complaint Registered- 461610

I Purchased ONIDA AC on 12th March 2016. First time cooling issue occurred due to Gas leakage around 6 months after date of purchase. Now again the same problem has occurred on 9th October 2017 and I have been calling customer care for the same. Now my product is 6 months out of warranty and again cooling is not happening at all. This is embarrassing for me and I have lost trust with ONIDA. This is second time happening in the last 1 year and ONIDA must replace the product or refund all my money.

I have escalated to customer care but ONIDA executive told me that they could not fix the issue without money as my product is 6 months out of warranty. What a cheap response from ONIDA.

Looking forward for your help and intervention.

Gautam Gupta
Mobile Number- 9962887070
Manikandan sundararajan

Oct 8, 2017

Tv not working

Recently I bought ONIDA android TV From flipkart. After one month remote not working properly then i informed to service people and got another remote after one month. That remote also not working now a days (Menu and channel change button not working). Before one month my TV screen displayed as empty then i registered the complaint to customer care. Almost one month gone but still i did not get new Panel for my TV, Daily I am calling to madurai ONIDA service people. Everyday i am calling to service center, they are telling story. upto now i did not get proper response from them, I am very frustrated due to this. It is the new TV, I bought recently. When this issue will be resolved? Otherwise refund my money or change the tv.

Problems :-

1. TV Panel (Android TV display showing black screen)
2. Remote (Two buttons not working)
neha110088

Sep 5, 2017

Washing NOT WORKING

Maine bht bdi glti krdi jo aapki company ka product lia. Even iti br calls kiye h iss no. Pe 01139889000 pr no response. Also sales man YOGESH, pcb lekr gya hai 21 aug se and abi tk machine wese hi khrb pdi h....

Even shkl se bhi gunde lgte h iska no. Hai 9268686887 br br calls kro iss pe toh wo phn off krdeta h kbhi kbhi toh kisi or ko forward krdeta hai.... Ese bolega jo krna hai wo krlo mn dekh lunga tumko... .... He even won't have any manners how to talk to a person

Ab toh relatives bhi ese bolte hai ki arey onida hi lena tha isse better toh or koi companies ki le lete......

Ya toh aap repair krake do jo bhi faults h isme unko thik krwao ab.. Already 15 din se upr hone ko h.....

Wanna esa hi rha toh meko consumer court mei report krni pdegi aapki company ki..... Baad baaki aapke service man yogesh ki toh report krwa hi rha hu mn......

Now I'm requesting you do something needful otherwise I have to face some strict action against this issue which is disturbing me from the last 2 weeks......

And also give me the details of the salesman so that I'll complain.....

Also whenever I'll call in your costumer care... They were be like... Sorry sir I'm not able to help you this time....

Mere friends kehte hai onida service achi nhi chlti.....aap humare ghar aakr wash kro n humare products dekho n iss company ke products purchase krke dekho......

N sir humne pay kia h koi EMI ya LOAN pe thodi hai ki aap log ese behave kar rhe ho...... Mn toh yeh bhi kehta hu ki jo PCB lia h wo khrb hi de do aap repairing bhi nhi kr rhe ho... ......agr ita hi difficult task hai aapki company ke liye toh fir q chla rhe ho is company ko......

Mera registered mobile no. 9818239198 hai.... (Rajeev Chopra)
swadesh manral

Jul 27, 2017

new A.C not working

I bought new split A.C just before 15 days.now it is not working.it bwcome bad.how can it possible ONIDA a.c will become bad just in 15 days.i m very shocked to use ONIDA prodeuct.i have complaint bot no response from ONIDA side.i want to change that AC.
with regards.. Name - SWADESH MANRAL adarsh colony vill and post chilkiya Ramnagar distt Nainital uttarakhand.
mobile number 8755329555
Satyam_21

Jul 17, 2017

Issues in availing services

I raised a complaint on 10-July 2017 for onida ac related with the compressor of the ac was not starting, I called multiple times and spoken with Umang, Narendra, Rajiv, Maria/Marry, Naresh of no of care executive, however, no one was even able to guide me at the right direction.

After doing multiple calls I got the number of faridabad service centre, I spoken to the person and explained him about the issue and time since I am following, but the person was owning a different attitude and said that he will arrange a visit tomorrow and the charges for service is 800, for gas filling is 2850 + taxes, I asked him if gas is available then why you will do gas filling though without acknowledging my statement he said this would be the charges.

Please confirm why would I pay for a thing which is available already and if gas can be leaked at the time of changing or repairing the compressor then it should be you responsibility to fill the gas as the same was available.’

Complaint # 17072126380087

Awaiting for your response.

Satyam
ashokkumar1977

May 25, 2017

WASHING MACHINE BOARD PROBLEM

I have brought onida washing maching at one of the top dealer at Chennai in the month of 01 May 2016. But after five months from the date of purchase there was problem in board. The technician who came as changed board but it was used one, even though the product is at warranty, the technician confirmed that this was the board given by the service center. But the same was not of use the same got failed the next day during the wash.

Once again I called the onida service center and stated the problem they have given the complaint number 17021536380545, the complaint was registered before 5 months from the date of this mail. But no one turned up till date. I was following the service center for the past 5 months. Once fine day when I called the service center the have confirmed that my complaint has been closed. I was really shocked to hear without rectifying the problem how can you close the call. The said in rude voice to raise a new complaint as they old complaint is closed and cannot do anything.

Hence I raised new complaint with the complaint no bearing 17041536380091, even after raising a new complaint there was no response one fine day they technician came with a used board again and said as my product is in warranty period why are you change the used board which the heart of the washing machine. I was not happy and rejected that offer, attached board photo for reference. Is this what the Onida service center is all about selling the product to customer with no service nor spare parts available.

Disgusting customer care and service by onida. Now the warranty period is over till now there is no answer from the service center. I will not recommend any one for onida product in my life henceforth and I will tell each and every one I meet about the problem I face and make sure that none of contacts nor my relatives are known person to warn buying onida product.

Unable to attach the bill and the used board photograph which was shown by the technician.

S Ashok Kumar
98418 48642
Sumitkapo

May 21, 2017

New AC not working

Bought an AC from onida in February, used it for the First time on 5th of may, didn't even last one day, hasn't been working since then, almost three weeks since then, the complain is pending with Onida and they're refusing to replace the product.
Complaint no is 1705H306380093.
Amit dhankhar

May 18, 2017

onida LED TV

I have bought ONIDA Smart TV 31.5 before 7 months. with in 6 months the LED not working.

I have raised a complained .

But so far i have got solution from the ONIDA service provider.

My complained no is 1704f836380017.

I am totally dissatisfied with your service. My friends said that buy samsung sony. but i have bought ONIDA because of indian product.
Service of this company are so poor.i ntake a ligle action otherwise u replace it or repaire it soon
gomathirajkumar

May 18, 2017

washing machine board spare not available in onida

I have purchased onida full automatic sparkle model washing machine from 4 years back. now it was repair due to electronic board problem. our area onida service centre not able arrange board. so please help to check and advise.

if you have any doubt please feel free to contact me 9789532227.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Gomathi Rajkumar
vellore
SaranrajS

May 4, 2017

Remote issue

I have bought ONIDA Smart TV 31.5 before 4 months. with in 4 months the remote not working.

I have raised a complained on 07-April-2017.

But so far i have got solution from the ONIDA service provider.

My complained no is 17041536380077.

Please send the remote to me otherwise took your TV too.

Saranraj S

Virugambaakam
prachi71

Apr 28, 2017

unsatisfactory, ridiculous post service

Yesterday buyed onida ac 1 ton from authorize dealer, as i want to install it on urgent basis i asked the dealer to do urgent delivery. I got delivery within 1 hr. At the time of booking dealer didn't tell me that i should do installation from company only (paid), i receive calls from company for installation i asked them are they able to do the installation on the same day, but they replied will check and tell you. I didn't get any reply from them, so i arranged installation from other ac installation agency. After that dealer & company person are calling me continuously and telling me we will terminate your warranty as you have not used our installation service.

What kind of forceful statement is this, it was your duty to inform customers that you have to install from our company itself though we are charging you extra for installation, to avail warranty.

Such kind of hopeless and rude service is not acceptable from reputed brand like Onida.
anjnee

Apr 20, 2017

BRAND NEW AC not cooling

Bought two new AC 1.0 Tons in October 2016. Now when started using in April 17, found no cooling. We contacted customer care several times but to find new complaint number every time. No body has come for service or even to see what is the issue. This is the case when the AC are in warranty.
VERY POOR SERVICE ....PLEASE DO NOT BUY ONIDA PRODUCTS.
sivalingam A

Mar 22, 2017

Regarding AC Not Working

AC NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND VERY BAD SERVICE
We have bought an onida AC 2 years back and it is not working properly. the remote does'nt work properly.the subordinate who never picks up the call or come back with the missed call.

Give me a solution!!!!!!!

Very very bad service!!

I will never recommend any one to buy this AC WITH SUCH A POOR SERVICE.
verghesedinesh123

Mar 18, 2017

new washing machine not working

The product was bought and it was found defective. i made a complaint (1703A246380073) on 11/03/2017 and a second complaint (1703A246380122). My wife has just given birth to a child and I have bought this machine for her but as it's not working she has to do all the manual work which is very painful. Please for the sake of humanity come and check the machine and if it's not going to be repaired please provide me with a job sheet so that I could return the product. It's been more than a week since this machine is lying idle. Please sent someone for checking and mending. It's a request. my address is K402; river residency, Dehu Alandi road, Moshi MAHARASHTRA 412114, and an alternate number is 9168659363.
bujji129

Mar 6, 2017

not respand our team

I Purchase Onida tv Before 3 Years but not working the day some problem compliant 25 days before costumer care but not responding till date
so please appointed good team
and improve good service & good business
your hyderabad service center team is very very bead
K.Balachandran

Mar 4, 2017

Onida 32 inch Led tv complaint

Onida LED NOT working within 1 year
This is K. Balachandran.
My mobile no is 9944102593

I bought the 32 INCH LED Android Onida TV in Sundar radios agency at Nagarcoil on last September 2014.
with in 1 year TV Display got repair. (Which is mentioned by your technician)

I am totally disappointed with your service support.

I booked complaint in 12-08-2016 .
Technician came : Mr. Paulsamy
Still issue not solved.

From your service center technician Mr. Paulsamy and other technician came to my home to get the tv on dated 14.08.2016.
They said mother board problem and it will cost Rs.7500 and they get Rs. 400 in advance.
They taken tv before six months and they give it back in dated. 03-03-2017.
without repairing.

I am expecting proper response and immediate reply on this....

K.Balachandran
Aralvoimozhi.

KRC tours and travels - Cheating bus service
    Very very worst bus service I ever had. Cheating bus...
    Universal travels - Worst behaviour
    Worst travel worst maintenance compared to other travels...
    Reliance Jio - REFUND OF RS 449/-
    MY JIO NO-7001325589 WAS RECHARGED TWICE OF RS 449/- ON...
    Niraj Sahay - Cutting of trees
    Sir, I am a resident of DDA SFS Flats sector1, pocket...
    ICICI Bank - No mechanism to speak to any authorised person
    I have EDC machine from icici bank. Since I have taken...
    Aircel - refund balace
    Dear Customer (Irshad Khan), We would like to inform...
    NVSP - Half Application got submited by mistake
    Half Application got submited by mistake Reference no...
    Aircel - Port msg not send
    Dear Customer (Neha Sharma), We would like to inform...
    Hathway broadband network - Customer harrasement and false promises
    Dear Sir, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please...
    SBI EPAY - AMOUNT DEDUVTED BUT TRASACTION FAILED
    RESPECTED SIR MY NAME IS ANAND. I HAVE BEEN APPLIED FOR...