optiontradingtips

Consumer complaints and reviews about optiontradingtips

Malarmathi12

May 15, 2019

My Feedback for option trading tips firm

After having a long Discussion with Ajay sir ( 9677666555) I joined there stock future calls * intraday bumper sureshot service just last month .Till then I have little bit doubt and confusion because I LOOSED 27 lakhs loss from fraud tips providing advisory's . I was a Ortho doctor by professional from financially sounded family .money is not all problem but I needed genuine high accurate service provider .my search never stopped I paid fatty subscribtion to many fraud Indore companies but ultimately result is loss loss loss .Luckily my cousin recommended this firm www.optiontradingtips.in where my fortune got to change rapidly fastly yes I earned 14 lacs by trading 5 to 10 futures .Finally I got my God father advisory firm they are really great .I humbly request other my dear traders to trust and join this firm .

Best of luck
Malarmathi

Chennai

Anitha6

May 14, 2019

Scam can't say Read my feedback

Hi. I am Anitha and am a paid client of optiontradingtips. I am working in Future Segment from past 4 months & their calls helped me earn total profit of almost Rs. 19 Lac. One thing I noticed working with them is that they work really hard to provide you profitable advice. They also make sure that you get the best call to recover in case you bear any loss. Definitely recommending their service to others .Other traders can join with full trust .

Anitha krish
Bengaluru
Anitha6

May 13, 2019

Cheating Can't say Read My Review here

hi to all,

i had subscribed to optiontradingtips.in option sureshot service since 4 months and earned more than 19lakhs profits

This has been my experience and observations so far:

a) Their accounts team is fast in activating services.My service got activated on same day post payment for the same.

b) Their customer support service is brilliant you can chat them on WhatsApp too 9677666555 is there what's app no.

c) They are a reliable company and so far i have had a good experience (by so far i mean, in last 4months of my subscription)

d) They will not give more than 3 trade in a week.For me 3 tip a week is sufficient as i am a Doctor by prifession.Their Logic is that they try to give 1 tips and concentrate on accuracy.

e) So far i have received 40 tips in a 4months (Ignore weekends when market does not trade)

f) Performance of 40 Tips received so far is as under:

Profitable Tips:40

Loss Making Tip: 0

Breakeven: 0

Thus so far the success rate has been really good for me.

What i Like about Optiontradingtips:

a) They Concentrate on 3 Tips per week, rather than giving 3-4 tips in a day.This is good for me to earn huge steady profit.

b) Their SMS Delivers on time, unlike many other providers i have subscribed to in past.They have WhatsApp support too

c) They give decent Stop Loss target Ratio....around 1:3 i.e If SL is 1Rupee then Profit is 3Rupee.

d) Stop Loss are Small, thus less risky.

e) They will always provide a sms follow up on open trades.This is very important & very good for me as i work in office and cant see live trading screen.I simply see their sms and trade with my broker zerodha.

What i don't Like about optiontradingtips:

a) Their customer care number is busy on market hours but ok on after mkt hours .listen u can easily reach them on WhatsApp no 9677666556

b) Customer care guy are helpfull but a busy

c) They don't give any update on world markets like Nasdaq & they only update on Indian markets

Over all my view is that Optiontradingtips is a decent genuine company and provided good profitable tips so far.

However if ure putting your money then u will have to take your own call, as it is ure money and ure the best judge of the same.

My suggestion is to join option trading tips service blindly to earn solid profit this is 100% proven true .

I can't able to put my contact details as it is a public consumer forum

All the best wishes to u & all.

hi to all,

This has been my experience and observations so far:

f) Performance of 40 Tips received so far is as under:

Profitable Tips:40

Loss Making Tip: 0

Breakeven: 0

Thus so far the success rate has been really good for me.

What i Like about Optiontradingtips:

d) Stop Loss are Small, thus less risky.

What i don't Like about optiontradingtips:

b) Customer care guy are helpfull but a busy

I can't able to put my contact details as it is a public consumer forum

All the best wishes to u & all.
Sameenaparveen1

May 12, 2019

Fraud not

My name is sameena Parveen from Bengaluru am a cardio specialist doctor by profession aged 56 .Am proud to be optiontradingtips client they not only recovered my full loss of 34 lakhs but they supported me lot to build huge portfolio .Am sticking with them from last 2 years .This was my wonderful moment to register my review to guide a new innocent trader becoz some negative reviews posted by there competitors .Friends and my colleagues join option trading tips to recover your losses .I promise you they will do it for you .

Sameena
ritubibek

Apr 21, 2019

Fraud companh

Why I don't know The SEBI didn't take any action against these companies. This type of fraud companies showing their SEBI reg number in their website. I am also victim of such companies. For eg. Profit plus Financial company, indore,Murtee, indore etc. Bcoz of them i have lost more than, 10 lakhs. I am no where now. I request all victimise person to come up and protest against those companies who make us big zero. I request all please please come out. And also request you all if there any genuine and trust company through which I can recover my lost.
kaumesh

Apr 8, 2019

optiontradingtips.in is a fraud company

I would like to inform you all innocent investor/trader who are dealing in stock market that OPTIONTRADINGTIPS.IN is a fraud company. One person called Ajay Kumar from Madurai on Mobile no. 9677666555 asked to pay fees in advance and immediately after paying fees he blocked my number. Don't trust and waste your hard earn money and whatever review on its website posted are bogus. He has cheated many investors but this time he doesn't know with whom he has taken panga.. Those who are victim of this fraud person can WhatsApp me on 9740019004. I have very close and personal relationship with Madurai Police. I will ensure 100% that Ajay Kumar will be in jail very soon. I have his OBC bank records too.
Thakur Dharam Singh

Feb 12, 2019

OptionTradingTips.in is the fraud company

Fraud company

Once you subscribe then you won't be entertained on calls or whatsapp. Your number will be added to reject list.

TO BE AWARE FROM THIS FRAUD COMPANY!!
Join some other company or do your own research..

Dharam Singh
Hyderabad
Sainath Thorat

Feb 11, 2019

Fraud company

Calls accuracy is 50%
The performance report they publish on their site is fake. It doesn't match with the calls.
I lost 2 lacs in Jan -19 by following their calls.

!!BE AWARE FROM THIS FRAUD COMPANY!!
Join some other company or do your own research..

Sainath (Pune)
psmoni2008

Jan 25, 2019

Not reponsding

Why they switched off their mobiles since last 2 days and no update in performance report on their website. Anyone have an idea? Please share
psmoni2008

Jan 25, 2019

Not responding

Shalaka Chavan

Jan 21, 2019

False performance report and no proper service

I subscribe the service of nifty option tips in the month of January 2019,my first. Call is nifty 10950 PE on 21/1/19 it GONE to near stop loss ,they not received the call and. Blocked the whatsapp ,in the performance report they showing nifty 10850 CE as buy call but they given 10950PE call they changed it oppositely and shown profit ,they will not pick the phone also no proper service if we call from another no they lift and if we ask about the problems they will cut the phone the reviews which shown in google may be created by them don't believe them and don't subscribe if you subscribe also don't trade just watch then you will came to know about them which is truth wether they are trustable or not
Moha86

Jan 17, 2019

False performance report and no proper service

I subscribe the service of intrady bumper jackpot tips in the month of January 2019,my first. Call is castrol india on 15/1/19 it hit stop loss ,they not lifted the call and. Blocked the whatsapp ,in the performance report they showing castrol india as buy call but they given sell call they changed it oppositely and shown profit ,they will not pick the phone also no proper service if we call from another no they lift and if we ask about the problems they will cut the phone the reviews which shown in google may be created by them don't believe them and don't subscribe if you subscribe also don't trade just watch then you will came to know about them which is truth wether they are trustable or not
SAILESHH

Nov 15, 2018

WELL DONE

HELLO EVERYONE, I AM JUST SHARE MY AWESOME EXPERIENCE WHILE TRADING WITH OPTIONTRADINGTIPS AND THEIR EXECUTIVE. I HERE LOT OF ABOUT OTT FORM MY COLLEAGUE BUT I NEVER TRUST ON THOSE. IT IS MY BAD LUCK AND THAT TIME IS SUBSCRIBED ANOTHER ADVISORY BUT THAT WILL BE THE WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE, BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME FOOL AND I HAVE IN LOSS OF 110LKS . AFTER QUIETING THAT FAKE ADVISORY. I JOINT THIS COMPNY AND THIS DECISION IS GOOD FOR ME AND AFTER JOIN I EARN 1.30LK IN A MONTH. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR PROFIT MAKING SERVICE.
Devnath_nath

Nov 13, 2018

help me alot

i am client of ott and i am happy to make good profit day day. but in this risky market no one is safe because the market fluctuate in every seconds. and no one is safe, i almost lost every thing but thanks to ott not only they motivates me they also suggest that if i trade his recommendation i can recover my all losses and earn good profit in end of the month and i trade on his recommendation after couple a month later i recover all my losses. and now i purchase my new Honda car and my Aim is to purchase #bmw car and i believe that i purchase it soon.
Saurav Tiwarii

Nov 10, 2018

Brillent advisory

I koin this advisory company on the recommendation of my friend Mr.sanjiv sharma he is a brillent trader he daily trade in 7-8 lots. when i ask 'how you judge this market' then he say i take a advice form optiontradingtips this advisory arre brillent and profit is also big. and he recommened me to join and i complete 21 days of trding i earn 2.50lks this advoisory is rreally a brillent.
Saurav Tiwarii

Nov 6, 2018

we are successful trader

I am love to trade with this company. my name is Saurav Tiwari from Dubai. usually i trade in BSE but my friend said let trade in NSE. We have not so much knowledge about NSE so we join many advisory but mostly are froud but thank god we join this company now we are successful trader in NSE and we trade in option . thanks to optiontradingtips.com
NNUVAN

Nov 6, 2018

SUPER DUPER OTT

THEY ARE VERY ACCURATE WHICH I WANT. ACCURACY SHOWS CLASS OF ANY ADVISORY. BUT MANY OF FAKE ADVISORY THEY ACCURACY ARE NOTHING BUT THEY SHOWS THEY HAVE 95% ACCURACY BUT WHEN YOU USE THERE SERVICE THAT TIME YOU KNOW HOW GOOOD OR BAD THERE SERVICE. WHEN I JOIN SOME SEVERAL ADVISORY COMPANY, THEYY SAID THERE ACCURACY IS 95%BUT AFTER TAKING THERE SERVICE YOU SAY HOW DISGUSTING THEY ARE BUT OTT IS SUPERB COMPANY THERE ACCURACY ARE GOOD AS WELL AS THERE CALLS ARE VERY PROFITABLE. NOW I ONLY TRADE ON OTT ADVISE NOTHING ELSE. THANKS OTT AND GUYS BE AWARE OF SOME FAKE ADVISORY
Pravesh_tiwari

Nov 5, 2018

Thanks ott

Hi my name is Pravesh from Gurugram, I am a client of optiontradingtips.com from past 2 months. I incurred a huge loss of 6-7 lks trading by following brokers suggestion. I was totally upset and mentally have very feared on trading but my good friend and a broker Mr avasthi personally recommended this ott company and ask me to try once. my fate starting to change after join ott he make me some motivate and suggest me the best offer package. brilliant my loss was recover fastly around 2 months in 3 lot. I really thank optiontradingtips.
madan madan

Excillet

As you know how money is so impotent in our life. everything is attach with money. so i have a dream to earn lot of money through this market but it is not a simple task. because the market is moves up and down every second and some peoples are become winner and some become losers but i am a winner because i join this ott and there calls are so accurate and profitable. I think the technician of ott are very experienced. i join this company around 4 month ago and in this time i earn 10-11 lcs which is very big money for me. so thank you ott.
John145

Nov 4, 2018

Beware from the fraud advisory

My name is john from Karnataka. i struggle lot of in this market and i loss so much money on fake tips by fraud company's like capitalheight.com, capitalvia.com, wittytrades.com etc and they all are fraud. After joining this company I recover my all capital as well as earn good money so thanks ott to help me to recover my losses.
Raj 112233

Please help me

Hi Everyone I am Raj from Mumbai, I really want to know Which kind of service optiontradigtips are giving. I really want to join but i need a suggestion, ott is good or not and how there service is? what accuracy they are giving? which is there best package. so please friend shot out my query. thanks
Somyo

Nov 2, 2018

Very Excited

Nice to trade with the help of this company i earn lot of money in stock option zero loss and i going to take there best package so i am very excited.
Malakan

Nov 2, 2018

i know i recover my loss very soon

hello everyone, myself Malakan from kerela. I join this company few month before and i am very honestly say that this company is one of the best tips provider which i ever see because in starting days in this market i instruct many company's from Indore and Gujarat they make people fool and there service are very poor and the people loss there money i am one of those man because i loos around 9 lcs to believe there calls.. i tried aproxx 4-5 advisory company but now i join this company and i satisfy with there performance and i believe i recover this loss very soon. thanks ott for this service.
rAGUNAND

Nov 1, 2018

OTT IS SUPERB

WHEN I JOIN THIS COMPANY I AM IN LOSS OF 14.60LKS RS. BEACUSE I JOIN AND TAKE WRONG TIPS FROM THE FROUD TIPS PROVIDER AND AFTER THAT I RECIEVE MANY TIPS PROVIDER PHONE CALLS FROM INDORE, MUMBAI OR BANGLORE, AND THEY ALL ARE FROUD BUT OTT IS SUPERBB. AFTER JOIN THIS TIPS PROVIDER I RECOVER MY ALL LOSS AND NOW EARN GOOD MONEY FROM THIS MARKET WITH THE HELP OF THIS COMPANY THANKS OTT.
rAGUNAND

Nov 1, 2018

OTT IS SUPERBB

Municipal Corporation panchkula - Official work
    My region seuri, kalka has come under MC but the buildings...
    FRIENDS CABLE SERVICE - No cable connection
    Sir, we are the costumers of Friends Cable DTH...
    My SBI Account - Cyber Crime
    I, Ahmad Abdullah Salih Muhammad, having SBI Account No....
    Essar_mercy rajan fuels - Not allowing to use toilet
    While traveling with family ,fuel -Mercy Rajan fuels...
    Sangrose laboratories - Regarding delivery complaints
    This is my previous compliant following details AWD...
    Pramod Kumar Mishra - DA ARIYAS JANUARY 2018 SE MARCH 2019 TAK BHUGTAN BABAT
    PRAMOD KUMAR MISHRA DA ARRIYAS NOT RECEVED 1/1/2018 TO...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Kochikame
    Please do add our old kochikame again please please I am...
    Auto Drivers in Navi Mumbai - Charging extra money than regular
    Respected Sir, I am Yogesh Shinde living in New Panvel...
    Indane - Indan gas servicing staff tgreatens to disconnect our...
    I am a consumer of indane gas and using it from past 10-12...
    Employment - Forgot Password Reset not Working
    Dear Sir, I had Forgotten my password for login ,I...